OH SHI-

OH SHI-

Attached: B5C5DBE6-FC2D-439E-905F-54D6B75EEE06.jpg (1242x1262, 1.24M)

We have this thread every day

the back of this guy's head kinda looks like a face lol

Attached: face.png (59x64, 11K)

did Steve seriously not notice that Peggy's husband looked exactly like him and had the same voice?

No grown man switches his part. Specifically old men.

Both looks and voice change after 50+ years

That's a woman with a bun.

You would absolutely recognize yourself user. Bone and facial structure doesn't change.

Nigga, I look at myself in photos every now and then and think "holy shit, that's ME?!"
I also struggle to recognize friends after not having seen them for 3 to 5 years.
It's perfectly reasonable he would not realize it. Everybody else around them though, that's a different story.

Makes sense. He couldn’t have went to a parallel universe because he didn’t come back is the portal.

That would imply they had the time travel planned from at least this movie, which I really doubt was the case from how disjointed it was in the end.

Wouldn't he notice himself when they both picked up the coffin?

-T! A RAT!

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 12K)

he couldn't have not gone to a parallel universe because he can't change the past.

Me in the front left

Fuck off back to Yea Forums

On the contrary, if you were to walk past a perfect clone of yourself but with clothing and hairstyling that you wouldn't normally have, you would not even realize it unless someone points it out.

There's been tons of studies showing that people have such a firm idea of what they look like that if they were to see a perfect clone of themselves face to face they would refuse to believe it and it could potentially drive someone really narcissistic mad. It's why whenever someone tries to compliment us we can only disagree and critize ourselves or vice versa.

but what about everyone else in the room. they would question why the old steve look a like is a funeral

Why is it always phoneposting retards who keep making these shit threads?

to evade bans

Reminder that Cap cucked the Steve Rogers of the timeline created when the gem was removed until the guy woke up and found no one missed because he was replaced and his replacement also took his shield when he left.

I'm sorry but this is a load of shit. Old white men NEVER change the part in their hair. This is such a stupid theory.

Perhaps, but who would be brave enough to proclaim in a completely serious manner that Steve and that old man that vaguely looks like an older version of him must somehow be the same person?

Fuck off back to plebbit you mongoloid.

Or is it a face?