Why does this keep happening ?

Why does this keep happening ?

Who is responsible for this ?

It's too big a coincidence for these to pop up independently

Attached: téléchargement (5).jpg (1800x2925, 1.24M)

Who gives a fuck

>live action
and nothing of value was lost that day

You honestly think the most important thing about these characters is the red hair? You’re just another dollar store racist

There are bigger conspiracy theories connecting things to Kevin Bacon then there are connecting these two.

Is that Hello Nurse really the actress from Titans? Why is she so goddamn ugly in the show?

That doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Attached: DrkcuCbU4AA5u-3.jpg large.jpg (822x1336, 270K)

Diversity bullshit. Hollywood only cares about their ego, virtue signaling. Stop giving them money.

Star Fire is a literal ALIEN so it shouldn’t matter what her skin color is

>normalizing discrimination of an entire hair color
Fucking bigoted Trumptards, you're a blight.

Well it matters that it's orange, you fucking idiot.

Race and hair color are part of a character's design
It's as important as not casting a blonde actor as superman or a chinaman as black panther

It makes it easier for women to self insert as the characters.

Beige, the color of white people, is closer in shades to orange than black

You got an actual argument against racism? Next you gonna shit on people for liking their family more than yours?

Star Fire is an alien with a canonically established biology so yes it absolutely matters what her physical features are.

based and redpilled

>Who is responsible for this ?
Hollywood
>Why does this keep happening ?
Hollywood hates redheads, and Hollywood has been shamed into at least pretending they like black people because they want their money. This isn't difficult to understand.

In what way? Superman is an alien born in Kansas. Hair color has nothing to do with it. T’Challa is an African King. Mary Jane’s and Starfire’s character has nothing to do with her being white.

The new MJ is unironically way better

RACISTS

>people wouldn't/shouldn't bitch if Superman was all of a sudden blond
>changing, for many years, established character designs is perfectly fine because it doesn't bug me
Get some perspective you absolute clown.

Leave appearance aside entirely, MJ being a snarky woke asshole that gives Peter, and audiences, no reason at all to like her, is in no way "better".

Mary Jane and Michelle Jones aren't the same character.

StarFire isn't human and it's jsut the make-up department that went cheap.

Yes they do, since it's their design

Orphan Annie is a blak version of the story. It's like the Michael Jackson Oz story. People didn't use to get upset about .

Designs mean shit. It’s the character that matters.

The character is as important as the design
If your character is white and has redhair, then cast a character that LOOKS LIKE HIM/HER
It's not complicated to understand

>Starfire isn't human
Starfire was never depicted with negroid features. Typically I hate arguing about black Starfire because it always brings out the /pol/tards, but I'm legitimately more upset at how different she looks from the comics, not because she's black. If they made her a pale nordic blonde it would rustle my autism just as much.

>Starfire was never depicted with negroid features.
Comis characters are never depicted with consitant facial features, especially women. that is an irrelevant point.
>but I'm legitimately more upset at how different she looks from the comics, not because she's black.
Nope, the real issue is the non orange skin.

Not even close. Costumes change all the time, and it doesn’t matter because WW is still WW, Batman is still Batman, and so on.

because it triggers idiots like you into making threads crying about it every single day which raises more awareness for the movie/show

you dipshits are the best marketing these studios get

You can change your clothes, you can't change your race
I will not reply to you again

>Who is responsible for this ?
Pure coincidence.

>Nope, the real issue is the non orange skin.
I'm literally agreeing with you here. What's your end game, user?

You think THAT'S bad? check out Birds of Prey's Black Canary

Attached: 565C04A0-2AC1-40EA-8255-674C892C64E0.jpg (526x800, 81K)

Gingers are enemies of the jews

Starfire is an orange alien

Zendaya is playing Michelle Jones

The features are the same though

Attached: 1D3432B3-D6E7-42C8-845D-718FE180E897.jpg (720x706, 119K)

the eye and chin and cheekbone placement are all wrong for the sake of making the nose/mouth work

>You got an actual argument against racism?

It weakens both a society and a nation by promoting internal conflict that has no beneficial prize for winning it that wouldn't be accomplished by just not having the conflict in the first place, and taking up dedicated resources to see it to its conclusion one war or the other that could be better spent on literally anything else. Meanwhile, until the conflict resolves you are spending resources in the form of institutionalized racism specifically to keep some portion of your own population as unable to pay you large sums of money as you can, because you hate your own primary source of income as a nation.

Productive citizens are the lifeblood of a nation. You want as many of them as possible, you don't care what they look like just that they make enough money to pay you a good chunk of it in taxes. Anything that keeps your population poor, including institutionalized racism, is detrimental to you at the national level.

This is why cosmopolitan nations generally outperform ones that get hung up on bigotry. Look at the successful first world countries rolling in cash and with their multicultural populations, and the places with no global standing too busy killing each other over tribal/cultural/religious bullshit going back hundreds of years. The fact that the former nations are global forces and the latter isn't happened for a reason.

Conclusion: racism is poison to a nation. Its the same as saying "if only we could just amputate my left leg (that fucker, always holding me back) I could be a great athlete like I always dreamed". If you actually were allowed to carry out your stupid plan, it would only hurt you and wouldn't get you what you want anyway.

No you nigger her facial features are wrong, and so is her color, if they aren't making her golden/orange then making her olive skinned is the best option.
Putting a black person in is pandering and disgusting and pandering, there are several originally black super heroes, giving the black communities the "scarps" of white heroes is the true racism.
And i say that as a black person.

april was originally brown with dark hair

This argument does seem based on the notion that multiracial multicultural nations are the natural state of first-world nations. Outside of the USA, most other first-world nations got there through large-scale immigration within the last 100 years. It's also focusing on economic arguments and ignoring cultural issues, so whether this turning historically White Christian nations into multiracial, multicultural countries is good or bad for them is very debatable. Or would be if you could even talk about it outside of anonymous forums.

Yes, let discriminate of everyone that isn't in my family.

turtles were originally printed as black and white, and April was not black, therefore fuck you and your mother.

Easy.
Comics were full of red-headed girls, especially kinda boring girlfriend types were ridiculously prone to being red-headed.
I guess it was because it's a kinda very visually popping feature on the page or there was some hotness for them going around due to rarity. Or maybe NYC was chock full of Irish immigrants?
With the exploding visibility of non-white groups who are also financially relevant, studios have had to try and represent more of those groups in adaptations.
Since the protagonists could not acceptably changed, their originally almost exclusively white support cast had to include those race changes.
Especially the ubiquitous red-headed girlfriends as they have a lot of screen time and thus count for a lot.
Many of them needed adjustment anyway because they were too passive and mostly uninvolved trophies as far as the story was concerned.
You can't well write a movie script on retirement-aged attitudes and set it today.