Wolverine and Captain America Unite in 'Weapon Plus' #1

This was already revealed in the last solicitations, but:

>In 1940, scientists attempted to make a man into the perfect weapon, a Super-Soldier. They failed and made him a legend instead.

>Before the turn of the century, they tried again for the tenth time. They failed, making a man into death incarnate.

>At long last, writer Ethan Sacks, artist Diogenes Neves, colorist Federico Blee, and inker Adriano Di Benedetto unveil the shadowy connections between Captain America, Wolverine, and more of the world's Super-Soldiers. As more is revealed, one question emerges: Who are the new Weapons?

marvel.com/articles/comics/wolverine-and-captain-america-unite-in-weapon-plus-1

Attached: 1549444173672.jpg (750x1139, 173K)

My version of this would have been better.

Fuck you Cebulski you wannabe nip. Just fucking hire me.

They should have gone with "New Weapons"

Attached: E54E22BE-CF69-42D8-AA63-CEEE9811CBB0.png (927x1202, 156K)

Attached: 3BB0CD2D-0C3D-40CC-A63A-11E7C6BCD924.png (924x1200, 166K)

Attached: F40FD2A2-F481-418C-B7FA-00C129A7A75A.png (925x1202, 192K)

RIP frenchie, until the day you get your body back from Xavier.

>The Winter Solider

Is this the one Marvel is not allowed to use anymore? I wonder if they'll retcon him out of continuity.

>Residence: Brookly, New York
As always the people who write comics don't know the characters they write, comic Steve is from the Lower East End and he was born in 1920.

Weapon I is Captain America, user

I think he got confused with Isaiah Bradley

Wait, are they not allowed to use Isaiah Bradley anymore? What happened?

>people are never allowed to move
this was clearly written in the modern day, he just moved to Brooklyn

probably just a fuck up on the date, though not that anyone but autists care about his exact birthday anyway

That's the rumor since they haven't referenced the character in a long time and Eli is not being used anymore and Marvel editors dodge the question when they are asked about him. They even replaced Eli with Spencer's shitty Patriot Rayshaun and are promoting him instead.

>Solider
>Spot error
>Durrhurr autist

I believe that rumor no longer has value since Eli will come back with the YA in that 1000th Marvel issue

The lifestyles they all lead they should just put all of their places of residence as The World. I doubt Wolverine stays put in one place most of his time and if he does it's going to be were the X-Men reside. Steve is always moving too and his last stable place of residence might have been the Brooklyn Heights brownstone.

Hopefully it's permanent, I don't give a fuck about Rayshaun and I rather have Eli as Patriot.

Sacks is so hit and miss for me. I liked his Old Man Hawkeye but his Old Man Quill is so fucking boring. He's trying to make Peter Quill dark but he just comes of as a lite version of Peter Quill before the MCU and I really don't mind that as much as the story is just so dull and predictable.
Maybe that's what they are going for with the residence thing since Wolverine probably had his stable last place of residence in Canada? Honestly the person who did this probably didn't give it much thought about it and they won't even matter outside of this event besides just giving fans a tease.

>Eli will come back with the YA in that 1000th Marvel issue
Sauce?

Jim Cheung is drawing the YA story and he shared a panel with Eli and Kate.

Attached: YA.jpg (720x484, 89K)

He's also in one of marvel's recent mobileshit games.

Attached: Patriot_001.png (760x1027, 909K)

I hope we finally get some of the identities of the missing Weapon Pluses. Remender was seemingly going to get more into it, but he left, and since then, the only place to reveal a new Weapon Plus subject was SQUIRREL GIRL, where it was revealed that Weapon II was a genetically modified squirrel (which funny enough, was actually already canon due to Fantomex' explanation of some of the Weapon Plus projects involving animals).

Seems like WolverHulk from a few months ago is enough of a murdermachine that they pretty much got the process down

Good to know, I wonder what changed.

What if Weapon Minus?

Attached: venom will lick mystique and captain america.jpg (1054x1600, 431K)

The World doesn't mean Earth.

will this be when?

What've you got, user?