No Swamp Thing Thread this week?

No Swamp Thing Thread this week?

>He Speaks
>S1:E3 — When her friend and co-worker is stricken with the green flu, Abby searches Alec’s lab for a cure, but instead finds the latest supernatural reanimation from the Rot.

Attached: port-hero (1).jpg (600x822, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trademarks.justia.com/879/42/doom-87942900.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares about your dead show on your dead streaming service

Abby is cute af. I feel so bad for crystal reed...
Fuck WB and fuck dc!

Attached: n191j2158k331.png (1237x789, 1.56M)

Kinda pointless to have threads if the show is dead, but it's a fun ride still
>Cassidy and Xanadu are up to some shit

>it's pointless to talk about shows unless they're getting a season 2
What kind of logic is this?

I don't suppose anyone bothered to upload the episode from last week? I was looking forward to watching this with Yea Forums but everything Swamp Thing related has apparently turned to bullshit because of the news.

It makes me sad

No one uploaded them to a MEGA, but the torrent were out

I'd lend ya my DC universe login info but an online friend of mine tried that and it wouldn't let him watch shows

No one cares enough to put it up as soon as it comes out you're going to have to wait until at least tomorrow

Same thing happened with Fuck Batman

>M-Mega when??!!
Download the torrent, retard.

>BLUE Devil drinks RED Stripe
I take it back this show deserved to be canceled

this is a dying fucking shame

This show is seriously heartbreaking. Just how good it is, all the plans, the great performances, the writing, the acting and we’re only going to get seven more episodes. Meanwhile, there’s barely any work being done to let the higher ups know how pissed we are at their mismanagement.

Warner Bros. has fucked DC streaming from the very beginning. Not nearly enough support, no worldwide release even now, and then they can’t even get the right tax forms filed to make more than one season of Swamp Thing, while the second season of Titans is well under way and ready for release after Young Justice.

My sincere hope at this point is that Doom Patrol, Young Justice and Swamp Thing home media sales will shake things up before this whole thing goes down cause of just how incredibly botched it is.

This could even be a way to get a Sandman series off the ground and Warner Bros fucked it up! They fucked it all up!

Attached: 597437DF-029D-4C95-ABB0-8EA810CAD305.jpg (600x931, 326K)

Titans’ home release is July 27th, so we won’t be getting Doom Patrol until like, October. It hasn’t even been announced yet, but it will happen.

>so we won’t be getting Doom Patrol until like, October. It hasn’t even been announced yet, but it will happen.
later than that. Zenimax is contesting their trademark of "Doom Patrol," because Zenimax made a Doom movie over fifteen years ago

I’m so happy we got the streaming service and everything, like I’m so grateful to have Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol and season 3 of Young Justice, but holy shit has this entire thing been bungled.

Attached: 79FC565C-7209-4C69-AE18-A563F3682EA0.jpg (401x333, 116K)

>Zenimax is contesting their trademark of "Doom Patrol," because Zenimax made a Doom movie over fifteen years ago
got a source for that or did you read it on Yea Forums and believe it like most the retards here?

That's WB in a nutshell for you. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen with all their big bad streaming service if they can't even handle DC Universe without stepping on their own toes

trademarks.justia.com/879/42/doom-87942900.html

Who the fuck wants this? No one.