season 3 is out

Attached: get it.png (847x470, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facweb.cs.depaul.edu/sgrais/comics_color.htm
comicartistsdirect.com/articles/coloring.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dat ass

*sniff*

It's funny how marvel shit does the comics mocking tacticool shit all the time but doesn't get called out on it

Because everyone knows old superhero suits suck donkey dick

Marvel is really insecure about their own costumes.

>What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?
I'm so sick and tired of this shit.

Read what he wrote again, and this time stop being dyslexic.

I want to smell her butt. Woof.

I strongly disagree.

Attached: article-2672440-1F36783F00000578-708_634x784.jpg (634x784, 93K)

It looks ugly because of the material.

Obvious samefag because the guy he was replying to is clearly the dyslexic one. Stop samefagging, stop projecting, and start reading before you post.

A couple of these would have been nice for the Skrulls in Captain Marvel.

Those guys looked so fucking half-assed.
Ivan Ooze from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie looked more creative than the Skrulls.

Yep. I expected them to look like the concept art they've shown in comic con, not discount Picollo from the DBZ film.

You stole that costume from Tigra you bitch

Am I the only one who loved the first season as much as Daredevil, but despised the second one almost as much as Iron fist

Luke Cage did it well

Attached: luke-original-costume-700x770.png (700x770, 311K)

trish caught jungle fever
fucked malcom now can't stop fucking black guys

Attached: 1560507791224.jpg (720x480, 44K)

It's weird how much the writers inserted their interracial cuck fetish into the show

>NetFlix
>BMWF
Oh boy, who could've possibly seen this one coming?!

Attached: 1560489875659.webm (720x336, 2.44M)

kek

Is there something symbolic or racist or anti-Semitic about the color yellow or something? Why do these media companies hate it so much?

Nobody feels this way.

This. Just don't adapt the property if you're embarrassed by it.

It acknowledged how ridiculous the old costume looks but due to plot he had to wear it for a bit without just having them put it on or look at it and go FUCK THAT GARBAGE.

You don't even know what a Samefag is. Pathetic.

Contrived

Yellow sells less

Worked for McDonalds

>Is there something symbolic or racist or anti-Semitic about the color yellow or something? Why do these media companies hate it so much?

Have you seen Yea Forums lately?

I thought we were beyond this at this point.

Attached: 1_gif[1].gif (500x456, 998K)

it's really nothing new. jessica jones has mandatory blacked scene every season

Proof?

The boogieman you're looking for is Yea Forums and I fail to see what that has to do with yellow.

>Why do these media companies hate it so much?

Yellow just genuinely looks bad onscreen in terms of costume design. Show me one example that proves otherwise that doesn't darken the yellow to a gold or a mustard.

Actual bright yellow looks really tacky onscreen.

>yellow
It just doesn't work well on-screen.
Besides a few exceptions where it still would have looked better if it had been another color.

Do you really think some people behind the scenes are unironically into cuckolding?

Not everyone shares your cuck fetish, user.

writers are known to add their fetishes to their work. so whoever is writing this probably jerks of to blacked. and IIRC correctly jessica jones has female writers and gay writers.

all of the Netflix shows seemed ashamed of the comics yet weren't lambasted hard enough (maybe because Marvel TV produced them. They feel like something out of Fox)

Iron Fist got hurt the hardest by the avoiding source material mentality

it's from the comics, but Luke Cage should never have been tied down to Jessica to begin with. It's weighed him down ever since.

Never seen jessica jokes and dont plan too, but i fucking hate this sentiment. “Durr hurr outlandish and weird ideas are too childish for my sophisticated palette”. The only people who do this are D bag directors who think theyre the next james cameron or something, its so fucking annoying in any medium. This mentality is why i think hollywood is so lifeless and unimaginative now, too afraid to do anything outlandish because “durr its not sophisticated enough for me”. I mean shit, if i had the money id tailor myself my own unique glam rock esque wardrobe for every other day of the week, and i dont even have super powers yet.

Alright, rant over with

What the fuck are you on about lmao?

are obviously samefagging. Again, stop projecting.

It's from the comics because Bendis has that fetish

I only have a mind break/bad end/demon rape fetish

>Daredevil is never coming back
Feels bad

Ouch it hurts and after seeing how bias they are against non Mouse originated stuff. We'll never see any of it from Disney +

Don't worry user, there's plenty of other shows you can self insert into.

Attached: smug-cage.png (325x387, 139K)

I keep watching this and there's another hilarious blacked scene
I wonder how many are there

Attached: kk.jpg (720x480, 49K)

>the best they could come up for a villain this season is a discount Dexter
I never liked villains on this show and I'm still disappointed.

What is this supposed to be?

I can't believe Iron Fist was cancelled but this wasnt

what is this? why don't you post name of the show?

it's trish from jessica jones season 3. she tries to get a costume but just laughs at it and just gets a scarf. she instead sucks some black dick

Who the fuck is Trish? What is the costume supposed to be?

really, its only the netflix shows that do this

trish = hellcat aka Patsy Walker
it's supposed to be her original comic costume, which is why she's wearing it, to laugh at it.

Hellcat

That's not accurate to Hellcat's costume.

Also Hellcat has red hair.

Attached: Hellcat.jpg (1975x3007, 373K)

Yellow is a pretty terrible color for clothing in general.

It’s a very loose version of the actual Hellcat comic suit and her hair was red as a kid, but she grew up resenting her terrible childhood and let her hair go blonde in the Netflix series.

>not accurate
hahaha look at this nerd!
Yea Forums doesn't read comics

Attached: 1559840233407.jpg (1366x768, 77K)

user
who do you think wrote the original comic

no idea. who?

>Is there something symbolic or racist or anti-Semitic about the color yellow
Pikachu, Spongebob, and Bumblebee

Man how much better would it be if we could look at that spandex booty all season.

as someone who doesn't really read comics, can someone explain why jack kirby used color like this? did people legitimately like it or did they just put up with it because the story/characters were entertaining?

Attached: ngcover.jpg (322x499, 69K)

Isn't that what Waititi did with Hela? and what they did with Ghost in Ant Man and the Wasp too you dumbfuck? the costume could work just like the leotards worked in Watchmen, that 0 effort mockery no.

The color "pops", something necessary when you're in a comic medium, modern marvel tries to do it, but most of the pallets mix in making it hard to distinguish from the background. That and it was the 70s and 80s, that shit was cool (still is to me) and it's eye catching.

Well a couple reasons. For one things comics are meant to catch your eye while browsing so brighter colors tended to be eye catching.

Another reason is color was limited back in the day and detail could get smudged with darker colors look at Batman comics before the 90's and see how Batman does not have a black cowl but a blue one. Spider-man also had a black costime but the blue highlights made everyone think it was blue.

check Yea Forums retard

>when you don't have budget to do this in yellow

Attached: catwoman-batman-the-dark-knight-rises-christopher-nolan-1280x720-wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Why does this need to be a gif? Why is tumblr so retarded?

Daredevil liked his outfit. Iron Fist should've gotten his though. It's too good.

>Iron Fist got hurt the hardest
Iron Fist got hurt the hardest because that way they could hire a real martial artist to do good action scenes, the directors and the script were a piece of shit too.

maybe remembering wrong but isn't that the same character who designed and tried to push this costume on the main? doesn't make sense.

Attached: jessica jones costume.png (2000x1000, 1.33M)

It's not so much that "lol superhero costumes are dumb." Luke Cage isn't even really wearing a traditional costume; he's just wearing street clothes and some metal shit. The problem is that the clothes he's wearing are EXTREMELY 70s. It's honestly one of the outfits I have no problem with them "modernizing."

Modernizing doesn't mean making it mundane. That shirt is easily translatable into something more colorful and eccentric

>It's weighed him down ever since
I really think they should broke those two now that Bendis is gone and let Cage be Luke Cage again.

>thought we were beyond this
>when there's rarely any attempts for comic accurate costumes and even then usually bogged down by bullshit like tacked on textures and tech accessories
Why would you?

Back in the day there were only so many colors you could work with in comic printing. When Kirby wasn't using the limited color palate available to comics, his art looked more like this.

Attached: JP-Darkseid[1].jpg (800x1138, 175K)

Luke Cage looks like fucking mr-t now

Attached: 444.jpg (720x480, 31K)

Wait he shows up? Damn shame about LC ending on that cliffhanger but at least he looks good.

it's a shitty cameo that lasts only 2 minutes

she's not exactly smart.

>Make adaption based of picture book for children
>Assert the children's picture book your adaption is based off is too stupid

Why is this a thing?

Season 1 lost the plot after episode 1. The writers had to insert a new origin story for Kilgrave in order to fill up time for the full season. Jessica and company were hit with the plot stupidity stick one too many times. And the ending was unfulfilling as fuck. The whole season was about Jessica saving one girl and upholding a no-kill code, and she failed at both.

The line that killed superhero costumes forever.

Episode 1 of the first season was generally the best thing about the entire show. If they continued like that, they'd make an okay horror series. Instead they just dropped everything that made first episode good out of the window and made the rest of the show boring as hell.

>self insert
But I'm not a nigger user. Why would I have any use for such a childish thing?
>watching JJ
WEW!

Attached: 1496970868848.png (800x800, 187K)

That one doesn't seem to have the separations done properly.
But generally you very limited on what you could do.
The reason the changed Hulk to be green was because grey just never came out quite right.

facweb.cs.depaul.edu/sgrais/comics_color.htm

The colors were made of three percentages of each of the three printing inks (CMY): A 25% dot, a 50% dot, and a 100% (or solid) color.

The possible combinations of these tints gave colorists a palette of 64 possible colors to use in the books, though most used no more than half of them. Many of the darker colors were indistinguishable in print.

Comic book coloring was a true art in of itself and it was a tricky process to master
comicartistsdirect.com/articles/coloring.html

well my hopes is they reboot Iron Fist into the movies

Why does this show look so cheap? I'm not expecting Chernobyl but at least something visually pleasing.

just reminds me of how much he can't fucking act