He’s more powerful than Captain Marvel, right?

He’s more powerful than Captain Marvel, right?

Attached: 786B3F20-B4DA-44CD-B05B-F5400C43A861.jpg (700x700, 89K)

Obviously
You say that as if that's an accomplishment though. MCU Thor, Wanda and Vision are all just as, if not more powerful than Carol.

I'll grant you Thor and Wand but the only thing we ever see Vision do is job

Vision is a punk ass bitch

Literally a vibranium Superman-robot with intangibility powers. Yet black panther has accomplished more than him

Nope because Captain Marvel is the stronkest
I hate that dumbasses in creative mediums have completely misconstrued the argument that there aren't enough strong female characters in fiction, taking the phrase "strong" too literally. The issue was never that females weren't powerful enough, it's that too many female characters have no fucking personality or charisma, up to and including Captain Marvel. Hell, Natasha and Wanda both were far "stronger" female characters than Carol in Endgame, despite the former dying partway through and the later only being present for the final battle. Same shit in the new Star Wars movies. Everybody acts like you're a misogynist if you don't like Rey, but the fact of the matter is, despite her competence, she's a poorly fleshed out character who has almost no endearing personality traits to speak of. Her character is far weaker and less interesting than, say, Princess Leia.

It pisses me off because I would love to see more strong female protagonists. But just making them flawless super beings that spit in the direction of every man they see in an attempt to establish how empowered they are and how they don't need no man just feels so shallow. Honestly, if these types of movies are going to be so callous in how they portray intersex relations, I'd much rather these moves just have entirely female casts, so at least then whoever is in charge won't get absorbed in their own stupid politics.

Who knows, MarvelDisney has never clearly established ranking or scale when it comes to abilities for their characters. Its really just random fucking CGI and noise but people lap that shit up so what can ya do

Yup.

In terms of raw power probably not.
In terms of ability he is like a box full of prime-grade tools and she is a lump hammer.

But not nearly as fast. Carol could probably punch his head off before he can conjure up some means of surviving it

well considering his powers can come from any dimensional being I would say yes.

yeah, but I think they already know that its just a power fantasy for women who dont follow comics or story. They follow the bandwagon.

I've never been able to watch past 'present your blaster for inspection.'despite being a big fan as a kid and seeing Empire Strikes Back at the time it was released, am I missing anything?

>MarvelDisney has never clearly established ranking or scale when it comes to abilities for their characters.
Comics they have, they have the power rankings chart.

>am I missing anything?

..you got past "Do you talk first or do I talk first?".

That's where I got in trouble. But I was in the theater, so...

>I'll grant you Thor and Wand but the only thing we ever see Vision do is job

Because he was always holding back. He's the compliment to Wanda's development. He's trying to be more human like, whilst she's becoming something more than human.

Captain Marvel has a personality. Specifically Thor's, except unlike him she didn't really learn humility after her first movie. That's not great but it's not bad for a series that made three different movies with the central question "Can the Avengers stay together and form a cohesive group?"

If she was that fast she has no excuse for not flying away with the infinity gauntlet

Don't get me wrong I enjoy sci-fi Blade Runner 2049 was a nice homage to the original and Disney sci fi such as Captain Marvel was watchably average rather than bad but Star Wars The Force Awakens I found boring and a bit hammy should I give it another chance past the first what, 5-20 mins?

Yes, Carol is literally proto Thor right now. She believes to be the only true big deal around and has no Odin to teach her some humilty. if there were X-men and Rogue it would be an opportunity.

At last, some sanity in a CM thread.

I really appreciate that both movies so far have had the tone-destroying quip right at the start so you know to adjust your expectations as low as possible.

Considering that Dr.Strange managed to go to toe with Thanos who had multiple Infinity Stones; I think he can hold his own.

Also the Time Stone is usually in his posession as the Eye of Agamotto and he will most likely get it back post-It, she's done for.
>grab with time spell
>reverse-age
>reduce Carol to fetus
>let mostly-empty Captain Marvel suit fall to floor
>step on suit until you hear/feel a squish