Uh, so what is the current situation with this?

Uh, so what is the current situation with this?

Attached: 2019-06-13 23_48_38-Teen Titans Go! To the Movies - Post-Credit Scene (HD) - YouTube.png (977x597, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8WCraK_OQ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=zcWA2ELUahA
youtube.com/watch?v=hH8aXw9Qhzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gun to your head, Starfire or Raven, and why? (Note, only 2003 counts)

We are waiting for the TT vs TTG movie

They are currently in a series called Teen Titans Go!

Tara said that we would get a new season if the go movie did well.

Raven because I'm racist against orange girls

Starfire because I'm a fan of urusei yatsura.

I never even thought of this, but she really is Lum-like.

Attached: 12644989-6B18-477A-ABCB-880EC17FD1D3.jpg (483x960, 64K)

Teen Titans gave me a fetish for unnatural skin colors.

what the fuck is happening with the post-credits scene? are they bringing back original TT or what??

TTGO to the movies didn't make over a billion so the reboot isn't happening

youtu.be/8WCraK_OQ-I

raven, her general mopey attitude that sometimes peaked through to her soft nicer side really pulled heart strings. plus grey skin/ demon girl/ and goth aesthetics always did it for me.

I think the crossover is still gonna happen.
Raven fool.

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=IBZwNwBVhVIaPbjG)13.jpg (640x360, 38K)

>the only thing we have is a leak from Leisha Medina

Attached: FB_IMG_1560310890383.jpg (240x231, 8K)

Terra

Raven because tits and leotards

You get an F for failing the prompt.

Raven obviously. Her ass game is too strong.

Attached: 1505771837594.png (1040x728, 655K)

It's still been over for 13 years.

Strafire

>The Starfire video is much longer and more detailed than the Raven one
Damn you Zone, you and your shit taste

There's no way they are going to revive a show aimed at kids that was cancelled 13 years ago. Everyone who watched it is an adult now. It's more likely they will reboot the show with a new setting and redesigns of the characters if they want to make another animated series for teen titans.

Attached: 1538805503917.jpg (850x637, 171K)

Starfire. Openly happy, smiles, probably wouldn't have to put up with too much daddy issues to get to second base.

Samurai Jack was Revived

Raven. Those leeeeeegs.

By Noelle Stevenson

It got replaced by a shit series called teen Titans go

Yeah but she never said which show will get a season 6

raven obviously
anyone who chooses starfire is a cuck because you're chosing a slut that has sucked 6 million cocks at least

>(Note, only 2003 counts)
Learn to read

Raven sucked BB’s green animal cocks and her dad probably did some nasty shit with her as well.
>Trigon forcefully stretching Raven’s mouth over his anus as he releases a decade’s worth of demon feces
>Raven’s body slowly expands into a shit-filled sphere, brown, damp goo oozing through her nostrils

>After a while Raven’s body bursts eith shit
>Trigon just reincarnates her into a new body and repeats the process

Starfire, cuter

I don't really care if it comes back or not I just wanted to say that the episode where Mumbo turns all the titans into animals, but beast boy keeps changing back, so he turns him into furniture instead is hilarious.

And he keeps turning into a phone because it's the only way he can bitch. That's good episode.

Attached: phone-form-activate.png (640x480, 223K)

03 had sincerity and integrity, something TTG severely lacks because ironic lmao we know we’re terrible self deprecation is cool these days.

I didnt give you permission to bitch in my replies

>this overrated show gets TWO DTVs
>meanwhile, GL:TAS and Beware are alone and forgotten

It's not fair, bros.

I don’t care if you gave permission or not.

shut the fuck up I'm talking about teen titans

Attached: Dovahkiin-Skyrim.jpg (720x960, 182K)

And so am I, friend.

>something TTG severely lacks
TTG was never meant to have integrity or sincerity. It has (((fun))) stories like 40 40 20 (although that might literally be it) and even then it still falls short. It's straight up butchering the characters for the sake of money under the guise of meta humor. Some of the bits are actually funny but 75% of it is actually drivel. What upsets me is that people are growing up on it and accept it as their standard.

>TTG was never meant to have integrity
Which is a shame and such a waste of the characters. Best part of original TT were the character interactions. I would like how beast boy would just randomly turn into shit, or how raven would float around. Just made it seem realistic

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-204103_YouTube.jpg (1476x1079, 353K)

Do all of Raven's magic powers come from her demonic side? Or does she have the capability to learn Zatanna style magic

>this thing has integrity or sincerity because I like it
>this other thing doesn't because I don't like it

Starfire

Starfire easily

I do like it, but it lacks integrity and sincerity and it a waste of the characters. That doesnt mean its a bad show

Used to think Star because Raven has a boring personality but everytime I see the legs in an episode I switch my mind.
Also as she opens up and learns to accept herself I feel like her personality would evolve to a less dominant Marceline

Darkfire

I only dislike TTG on the basis that it fucks with my preconceptions (or, rather, conceptions) of characters I enjoy by trivializing them to inane degrees. I understand the objective of the show, and I don't hate it per say. It can be fucking hilarious in snippets when it comically analyses character specific tropes
youtube.com/watch?v=zcWA2ELUahA
youtube.com/watch?v=hH8aXw9Qhzk
By any metric, though, one simply cannot say TTG is a good show

Raven had two videos

I like you. I'll let you watch while I fuck Slade

Attached: 1525896536434.png (1024x768, 280K)

Terra is for robin

Thank you.

They were never planning a reboot. It was a publicity stunt to get idiots like you into seats and it fucking worked.