Thoughts on the Casagrandes?

Thoughts on the Casagrandes?
Also, has anyone uploaded the latest two episodes?

Attached: images (1).jpg (511x288, 54K)

>Loud House spinoff
Shit

Glad its bombing in ratings, thats what they get for taking over TLH for six episodes

It ruined Ronnie Anne's character.

It's alright. I like the transitions.
I would have preferred if these episodes were a preview from the actual show and not a bunch of episodes taken out of the current season of the Loud House. It's weird, they already had their backdoor pilot and the show is on the way.

Its shit
Now post Sid

First time anything loud house related went under a million views also. In a year it'll be moved to nicktoons network, ronnie anne will move back to royal woods, and the network will pretend the spinoff never happened.

Attached: 1544971555397.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Attached: TLH Room for Improvement.mp4_snapshot_12.11_[2019.06.12_10.25.38].png (1920x1080, 2M)

nope, she will day in the way back to her planet

Apparently has ruined the Loud House's ratings, so don't expect more Casangrandes episodes after this season.

Her home planet would be royal woods with her best friend lincoln.

Attached: 1552253250968.png (1856x1313, 1.5M)

Attached: Ronniecoln.jpg (900x1351, 80K)

her home planet is space mexico

incest ships was the best period of this show, I dont know what changed but the show dont fuel it anymore. My favorite episodes were Lincoln covering for Lucy and teaching Lola how to read

Is this an edit?

Nope

Ronnie is a cuck haha

Attached: 77df3c7d0dbd1b19db58d5c1d2e6b49b0259c32b481abcc5e11444d54b9778ff.jpg (1800x2400, 1.2M)

Attached: 87b356983be8c29ab509a96f7b66be5deda5b24f8df6092c82609e9d133603bf.png (610x1672, 318K)

It doesn't work like that when the crush doesn't exist anymore despite what misha claims. They're just friends.

Luna is the real cuck these days.

Attached: dd6d7ad1538183c39f425727f906a9ef9f205d71a8788c99f1f595de9803fbb8.png (1280x3556, 1.27M)

If Lucy tried to pull that bullshit Ronnie Anne would just kick her in the cunt.

Attached: eaa7bc5c9ee2080a2b8bf7c7f957b4f5eb73ea77ce9fe6733857be07fc377fdd.png (697x553, 122K)

Ronnie anne isn't stupid enough to mess with a deranged lunatic with a butchers knife. This isn't like a video game where you quick time event everything.

Someone's literally making an entire comic dedicated to Luna being cucked. That's how much the fanbase cares about her and Sam as a ship.

Attached: bf8c51781de08fc886cb97648b0129a1e0e6518a30a550c56c6ab4d1230da16d.jpg (541x436, 39K)

Attached: 9f6c03f64308838a082d815470084fa8dab924ee2f9390026124a85b2d038907.jpg (688x446, 38K)

orange splat bad

bar code good

Attached: 1540403971498.gif (385x349, 67K)

All those drawings make sense now

The show is at its most interesting when it shakes up the established cast, not introduce new characters. Like Luna in Really Loud Music

That was good because of the song writers and boarders. Not the regular writers.

The Mexican Cleveland Show is bombing in ratings? Got a sauce for that?

This show is fucking terrible how could you defend it outside wanting to fuck her

>The Mexican Cleveland Show is bombing in ratings? Got a sauce for that?

Attached: 1560473820680.png (1080x1054, 411K)

>Someone's literally making an entire comic dedicated to Luna being cucked.
Sauce?

Who gives a damn about suna or samcoln or sunacoln or whatever outside of tumblr or random fags that want to upset tumblr?

>implying they'll even last that long

Javisuzumiya. They're making a whole comic about Luna reuniting with her family after running off in a huff when Lincoln and Sam had a baby together. Only 2 pages are public, but there's another 6 behind a patreon paywall. They're releasing one page every Monday.

Latinas can go on for hours

Luna abuse is so good.

>>>/tlhg/

If the spin off does fail, they will keep Bobby and Ronnie Anne though, right? They are kind of important to the OG show. Getting rid of Bobby would do a number to Lori's entire character.

Yeah man, stop talking about cartoons on the cartoon board.

>a 4/10 loli
>a 4/10 shota
A match made in heaven

That'd make an interesting ep

>Ronnie finds out that her Lameo has a new love interest
>She tries to find a new bf (to spite him)
>The lesson is not to rush into finding someone when you're not emotional mature enough to handle it

Why would you have a spinoff that replaces the actual show? Not that the show was doing good with its phoned-in relationship-centric episodes, but what the hell? Is it that hard to just put lighthearted familial relationship stories back in?

Attached: 2af40f8ad1f6ee0c2ba88f2a078d02554a05ce13.png (700x960, 176K)

holy shit these people are annoying, they make Bobby look normal

they cant do it without savino magic incest fingers

Savino got metooed (what Nick doesn't understand is that shows starring minorities get worse ratings than shows starring whites/animals)

>Think I’m going to watch some loudhouse
>It’s some vaguely racist shit filled with stereotypes
>It’s not even about the Louds
>Flip the channel right out of there
>A week or two later
>Gonna check Loudhouse
>Wtfbbq+?!? The weird rayciss show is still going
The only other time I have felt as insulted by hispanic stereotypes was fucking Miss America. If this is representation, I don’t want any of it.

Didn't he get kicked out after S2? I'm a latecomer, but if I remember correctly there are still gems like Luan helping Lucy and getting jealous, Lori helping Lola at the pageant, and Lynn Sr. thinking he's playing favorites.

Now it's like a shadow of its former self. If they want a spinoff, make a fucking spinoff and stop using the name. Also can't compliment the Clyde-centric and some of the gag/scenario episodes.

Attached: 47d1e7baf2eb3387ba535feedf563d67d2f11c3c.jpg (485x497, 32K)

I'm fine with the spinoff idea and the opening two-parter but why are they giving us all these extra episodes off the bat? Shouldn't they save the rest for when the actual spinoff comes out instead of taking up space from the main show?

>Lynn Sr. thinking he's playing favorites.
>gem
Are you sure you didn't just pick up sparkly salt?

He did but Nick probably thinks the Loud House still has his stink on it

so nick killed another cartoon? guess they are gonna keep milking spongebob and its incoming spinoffs

The episodes with Ronnie Ann's new friend are mildly passable, which makes this a bizarro Lincoln and Clyde. But this is otherwise a dull cartoon that has all the problems of last season's Loud House, with tepid humor, lack of genuine conflict, dragged down further by uncharismatic characters. There's no one to root for, and no struggle in which to cheer them on.

It's worse than entertainingly bad. It's bland. There's nothing to recommend it, and I say this as a fan of the first season of Loud House. This is not only a creative mistake, but also a programming misstep. They're diluting what's left of the Loud House viewership by doing this surreptitious soft-launch.

More Carlota booty
What character?

I honestly thought they were going to do a shitty spin-off that no one would watch, rather than making the show something no one would watch.

Attached: 0a59f7097ace6fa3fbfb3e83179428e5dfc70049.png (1000x1000, 324K)

comics and cartoons
and yes stop talking about trash on the cartoon board. so much good shit airing and you're watching this trash just because it makes your dick hard

Savino did nothing wrong

Also the casagrandes are supposed to het their own show, but taking over TLH for five episodes is so far one of nicks worst decisions in years.

>ruin los casagrandes
>Ruin luna by making her 100% mom genes when this doesn't work like this

Good work nick

What's the point of doing a spinoff with the exact same dynamic and gimmick as your main show which is still running?

Because it's just the mexican version.

Because Nick still wants to use the Spongebob strategy without being called out for using the Spongebob strategy. At the height of Spongebob spamming, Nick was so full of repeats that cable carriers were threatening to drop the channel (imagine being so bad that cable companies had the moral high ground), despite the ratings.

Nick now wants replicate that success with the Loud House, without angering cable companies. That's why this show exists.

>ronnie anne is fading into obscurity
>lucy is constantly rising
You mad bro?

Attached: d09d102d2622316f0ed7807da0d62a882c82d80e.png (503x318, 275K)

Attached: 50435f4f2584526629dc31aad36d010e8457f05b.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

>so much food shit airing
It's all shit, you just think your's don't stink like it.

Attached: 1559901295249.jpg (460x368, 39K)

>Ruin luna by making her 100% mom genes when this doesn't work like this
Im sorry but what do you mean by that?
>Because Nick still wants to use the Spongebob strategy without being called out for using the Spongebob strategy. At the height of Spongebob spamming, Nick was so full of repeats that cable carriers were threatening to drop the channel (imagine being so bad that cable companies had the moral high ground), despite the ratings.
>Nick now wants replicate that success with the Loud House, without angering cable companies. That's why this show exists.
Problem is that this strategy wont work because no one from the casagrandes is a likable character. Only reason why TLH succeeded and continues to be popular is its cast.

Wonder why the same cable companies havent gone after cartoon network yet, 90% of their programming is just TTG and gumball
When was this last updated?

>Problem is that this strategy wont work
Of course not, but that's all Nick knows because they don't have creative people at the decision-making level. The people who started the network are gone, and the people they have now just run numbers. They cannot look at cartoons and ascertain quality. They repeatedly back the wrong shows. They threw all their marketing behind Breadwinners and CatDog.

CN may be cheap by comparison, but I respect that they give their shows a fair chance to thrive.

>Wonder why the same cable companies havent gone after cartoon network yet

Viacom had been aggressively raising prices during that time on all of their channels, which came as a package. Threatening to drop Nick over Spongebob was a ploy. But as unbelievable as this may seem, the TTG and Gumball spamming never got as bad as Spongebob, which was repeating the same block of episodes 4-8 times a day.

Savino worked on a significant portion of season 3 before he got shitcanned. It's only the last third of season 3 that he was completely uninvolved with, that's also not coincidentally when the show started relationship episodes and started giving the sister permanent love interests, something Savino was against.

The musical episode is probably the last thing he mentioned that was involved with in some capacity before the bad times.

I personally did like the casagrandes. Then again I'm a Hispanic so maybe it's the little representation I get from the family that makes me like it more than the usual viewer. I feel like the show is trying to be the next Hey Arnold, but just a Mexican version. Interesting enough, I heard in a podcast cast (RebelTaxi)that the creator of Victor & Valentino said that Nick wanted V&V but they wanted the supernatural setting and themes to disappear. I'm guessing if the casagrandes didn't work out, that would be their Mexican golden ticket show.

Execs want even more shekels from the loud house.

>They cannot look at cartoons and ascertain quality.
So fucking true, they have a hit with TLH and still cant even understand why its a hit
>But as unbelievable as this may seem, the TTG and Gumball spamming never got as bad as Spongebob, which was repeating the same block of episodes 4-8 times a day.
Really, when was this? I stopped watching nick alot during 07-09 and mostly watched nicktoons network at that time. Was it around then, because my memorys a bit fuzzy.
>Savino worked on a significant portion of season 3 before he got shitcanned. It's only the last third of season 3 that he was completely uninvolved with, that's also not coincidentally when the show started relationship episodes and started giving the sister permanent love interests, something Savino was against.
>The musical episode is probably the last thing he mentioned that was involved with in some capacity before the bad times.
Do you think savino will return, john k single handily defeated his metoo accusations in court
Whats the appeal to you? Because as a burger i dont give a fuck if the characters are hispanic, they just arent good characters to me. I especially hate the cousins mom and the retard.

I actually like the retard in the earlier seasons. However, I haven't watched any of these new episodes in the last week once I learned it was Casagrande, so maybe they fucked him up too.

Can't say it's all Savino leaving, but with what the show's shaping up to be, it's because they kicked out Savino.

Attached: 8d1023ca9b43ac4e57e4a6a6c7437ea816cd5aea.png (867x489, 160K)

>I actually like the retard in the earlier seasons.
Downies are an abomination of nature and should be killed without a seconds thought after being born. Trying to celebrate these subhumans by making it apart of the man cast makes me want to puke.
>Can't say it's all Savino leaving, but with what the show's shaping up to be, it's because they kicked out Savino.
I can still watch and enjoy some of TLH episodes, but this casagrande push has made me remove it from my DVR until the louds themselves come back. I refuse to give them ratings if they are going to replace the main cast for a few months for the expense to shill casagrandes, ill rewatch the shows premieres once they bring them back.

Dude, she's got a few years on her and the retard just lidged the knife into the wall, she's fine.

That's the thing, I don't care for uneuthenized retards or Clyde's analbirthparents. But the fact that it doesn't celebrate it, or treat them differently, or bring attention to the fact. The fact is, most of the new episodes are just lazy and uninspired, with no character chemistry. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that Casagrande episodes were crappy, because if they were Louds running with the concept they would be equally bad. It's not like the relationship episodes were any good either, I stopped watching during that and the Beanfam were just the nail in the coffin.

Attached: 322b003de60248b1756a571f7cf56bc6d7a7bac1.png (1018x803, 282K)

>Whats the appeal to you? Because as a burger i dont give a fuck if the characters are hispanic, they just arent good characters to me. I especially hate the cousins mom and the retard.
I think it has to do with how they're a more likable family unlike the Louds who are selfish and immature since character development isn't a thing in the show. That and they don't inspire degenerate behavior like incest

Hopefully the show will get better

Also i want to stick my dick into that loaf of bread

>I think it has to do with how they're a more likable family unlike the Louds who are selfish and immature since character development isn't a thing in the show.
I cant like any of the characters when they have bad personalities. I dont care about mexican flip, shota horndog, or beanhead la creatura mom, i like caroletta but thats only because muh dick
>That and they don't inspire degenerate behavior like incest
Get the fuck out normal faggot

That's the thing, there's no conflict. It's the tension that gives way to the entertaining moments, as well as the wholesome moments. It's also more realistic that people can be callous or selfish, with Casagrande they're all just this fantasy world where everyone is friends with everyone and everything works out in the end. You fuck up the apartment, fuck over the landlord, and make your mom lose her job? Nah, he's cool with it and now your best friend is moving over! It's stupid and lazy writing, just like the relationship ones. There was nothing more cringeworthy than the entire Luan episode where she develops Schizophrenia (before, talking to Mr Coconuts was a gag) and then they puppet talk their love at the end.

There have probably been one good and one decent episode this entire season, while the rest can go into the trash. And the ratings show it.

Attached: c8acf6b11a33a40f994b60a98759acda0435834b.png (1000x1000, 47K)

Take that back they are not ugly.

>>Think I’m going to watch some loudhouse
>>It’s some vaguely racist shit filled with stereotypes
>>It’s not even about the Louds
>>Flip the channel right out of there
>>A week or two later
>>Gonna check Loudhouse
>>Wtfbbq+?!? The weird rayciss show is still going
>The only other time I have felt as insulted by hispanic stereotypes was fucking Miss America. If this is representation, I don’t want any of it.

Welcome to America.

It's racist to acknowledge Mexicans exist?

>vaguely racist shit filled with stereotypes
Reminder that they worked with a "cultural consultant" on these episodes and this is the result

Attached: 1548378819830.png (621x490, 137K)

>The episodes with Ronnie Ann's new friend are mildly passable, which makes this a bizarro Lincoln and Clyde. But this is otherwise a dull cartoon that has all the problems of last season's Loud House, with tepid humor, lack of genuine conflict, dragged down further by uncharismatic characters. There's no one to root for, and no struggle in which to cheer them on.
>It's worse than entertainingly bad. It's bland. There's nothing to recommend it, and I say this as a fan of the first season of Loud House. This is not only a creative mistake, but also a programming misstep. They're diluting what's left of the Loud House viewership by doing this surreptitious soft-launch.

Couldn't put it any better, but wonder if it's too late.

We need to build the wall.

Mexicans didn't exist before in the show?

Except, they did?

They didn't need to hijack half a season of the show to "acknowledge" them.

>>Wonder why the same cable companies havent gone after cartoon network yet, 90% of their programming is just TTG and gumball

CN is still willing to dump some separate episodes of other shows into their schedules
Another factor here is that Turner doesn’t have a string of shitstorms relating to cable companies like Viacom has.
Viacom usually tricks the viewer into harassing Cable Providers into keeping Viacom channels up as if Viacom’s the real victim here when really Viacom just wants to get paid more for their channels

From the main cast, there aren't that many bad characters. The only characters I hate so far are the annoying parrot and the pussyboi virgin uncle. Other than them the other characters are just okay. I feel like the characters can be likable if given their own episode. However, I will not watch an episode that centers around the downy retard. I feel like it would be fucking cringe and turn me to an even dumber retard than I already am. The side characters in the show are okay too, nothing special about them.

Overall there is nothing special that the casagrandes have to offer. Maybe the show would've been more interesting if Ronnie Anne was just totally new to the city life experience and was moving into an apartment where she didn't know her aunt, uncle, and cousins. The show would revolve around her getting use to the city and bonding with her new family from time to time. While they are at it, make living in the city more believable. Put homeless people and neighborhood delinquents in the background. Show that some of the tenants are assholes or weird in some way. Make the environment look somewhat real with abandoned buildings, creepy alleyways, ect. The show tries too hard to make living in a city look peaceful and perfect.

almost none of it is shit