Fantastic Four noob here

In both movies Doctor Doom is into Invisible Woman and part of the reason behind his butthurt towards Mister Fantastic is that he got cucked hard.

I know Doom is pretty different in the comics, so I wonder if that's still a thing there, because in the movies it makes him look really lame. Especially 2015 Doom who got friendzoned hard, 2005 Doom at least got to second base.

Attached: Doctor Cuck.png (588x703, 580K)

Doom’s entire thing is that he’s a petty ass unhealthy person

It's basically an element exclusive to the movies. Doom hates the rest of the four pretty equally but his direct butthurt is solely at Reed Richards.

The closest thing we get to Doom and Sue being together was him remaking the universe so that Sue is his wife and Valeria is his daughter, but that was mostly an extension of spiting Reed by stealing everything from him, including his family.

It's been hinted/implied Doom is in love with her, but that could and probably is just an extension of his absolute hatred for Reed.

Doom is an extreme narcissist, he's unable to really love anyone so his attraction to Sue in any form or any way is merely his rageboner for Reed.

I gotta admit, Doom's 2005 costume is kino.

Goddamn, I so want to impregnate Jessica Alba.

Kate Mara is underrated too.

Attached: Peak.jpg (380x475, 54K)

Fantastic Four 3 could have given us this.

Attached: jessica1.jpg (1200x1844, 363K)

Mcu could never have Doom. He couldn't remove his helmet and reveal his face constantly. Like everyone else in the mcu.

Man I’m a little upset how true this sentence is

Kate Mara is so cute.

I found the first F4 pretty decent. The casting was good and the acting was really great between Ben and Johnny. The directing and the script let it down but it was passable. The second movie had the writer and director completely fuck it up though

Actors guild bullshit. Karl Urban had to leave it to do Dredd right.

Every new thing I learn about it makes Urban sound more and more based

But Karl was a fan of the source material

>Actors guild bullshit
Horseshit. How many times did we see Hugo Weaving's face in V for Vendetta? Zero.

That is retarded, Rocket Racoon and Groot are all important / well liked characters and nobody knows who the fuck the actors were / are

Like, from just watching the movies? Because I thought it was common knowledge that Groot was Vin Diesel.

hasn't aged to well desu. I feel the MCU version of Doom will look good

Fuck you, Vin Diesel's a fucking hero.

Calm down user, it’s probably The Rock or his brother Dwayne Johnson shitposting

Vin Diesel and Keanu are the two most based actors in Hollywood, very few others even come remotely close.

couldnt the MCU sign a no-name actor and have it mentioned in his contract that he has to wear the mask?

Everyone knows it's Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel.