How would Batman feel about Giorno being in Gotham?

How would Batman feel about Giorno being in Gotham?

Attached: giogio.jpg (181x279, 16K)

Probably brood about it.

Giorno does give people the option to surrender but has no probelm killing if pushed. So he would probably try and temper him to not kill.

>Warner Bros. Japan owns the anime
>no DC crossover

He started killing Ciocollata even when he told him he'd let the guy surrender.

To be fair, Cioco would get crunched by any hero who doesn't have a "no kill" rule.

This is Cioccolata though, the guy who took sexual pleasure on putting pain onto others and caused what was basically massacre in Rome with his stand

Giorno took over the gang specifically to stop them from selling drugs to kids. He wants to be a criminal, but specifically doesn't want to be a scumbag about it. Batman would probably want to partner with him to bring the gotham underworld under control, but wouldn't hesitate to bring him down if he stepped out of line.

I'm just saying Giorno is a pretty sadistic guy sometimes and kills people in pretty brutal fashions rather than letting them surrender
>Tricked Polpo into eating the barrel of a gun
>Impaled that one autistic guy's head on a spike
>Diavolo dies for all eternity

Either go to toonami general or fuck off

Attached: no anime.jpg (574x81, 19K)

Would YOU spare a guy that murdered a whole city for funsies?

I probably wouldn't tell him I was going to let him walk as I was basically drilling a hole in his brain.

That's shopped you cunt. You can't get away with that shit now that we have archives.

Attached: Anime Website.png (1554x422, 86K)

Didnt say he wasnt, just that Cioco would probably get a sandpaper fist up his ass from a lot of heroes

MODS = GODS

He'd give him a JL contact so he can get his help on world ending events

If the guy they need help with isn't selling drugs to kids, I wouldn't count on Giorno coming to help.

I just find it funny how Giorno and Trish were to have roles on P6 but Giorno is just so broken that Araki just had to pretend he didn't exist for the sake of the twist ending happening

That was just a plan to fool him so he had the advantage of surprise. Didn't really work, but Giorno thought it might have. Given Cioccolata's reaction his assumption probably wasn't too far off anyway.

>Repeatedly kills someone over and over again for all eternity because they sold drugs and crippled a Frenchman
Not too well, I'd imagine. Maybe Batman would take some pity on him considering he's only 15

Diavolo didn't deserve it. Not even DIO, Kira or Pucci deserve that.

Batman would.

By definition, no one deserves infinite punishment

It depends
Is it pre or post VA giorno.

I wonder what Kars is thinking right now...

Shut up boomer

Attached: lgbt.png (1015x184, 32K)

What about Kars? He's still floating through space. All he wanted to do was FLEX on the world.

What about Valentine and _____Jobin_____?

Giorno actually kills the murderous assholes that try to kill him so naturally Batman would brood about it until him and Gold Experience came after his rogue's gallery. Then he'd defend the Joker or Two-Face to the death while risking the lives of totally innocent by-standers.

Giorno wouldn't mess with Batman's rogues as long as they don't sell drugs to kids

>All he wanted to do was FLEX on the world
Kars versus Flex Mentallo.

is there any way for Batman to defeat King Crimson if he has prep time?

Diavolo can see the future, so no

Seeing the future doesn't make you invincible. Purple Haze could deal with King Crimson.

pretty sure doppio with just epitaph could cream purple haze user, just toss one of those friggin' lightspeed knives at him from outside his range while purple haze is cleaning itself like an autist

*has

>purple haze could deal with king crimson
pretty sure the "araki cut fugo because he could beat all the stands!" is a myth. It's not about power, it's about making an interesting fight scene, he handwaves or conveniently snubs obvious solutions to fights all the time.

Purple Haze isn't that strong. Yes, it has a radius of instant death. A lot of stands have something practically along those lines. You know what would probably kill someone faster than Fugo running up to them and letting Purple Haze punch them? Mista or Hol Horse shooting them in the head. Neither of those stands work as well as they should because the fights wouldn't be nearly as interesting if they did.

>christfags' face when

Attached: 1541261614281.png (720x717, 565K)

There isn't even proof that kars wanted to do anything wrong. He wanted to kill joseph because he killed ACDC and Wham. He was pretty fond of animals and plants. And the entire problem with first form was that it made it so they had to eat more often and the ultimate form didn't have that problem at all.

It is myth. Araki planned on Fugo coming back and betraying the team. This stated on author's words part of the Italian release of vento aureo

Genocoding your people is usually wrong

They attacked him first.
>hey I'm on the verge of making us immune to the sun
>my prototype mask gives us new powers but we have to eat a whole more
KILL HIM

>55
KONO GIORNO GIOVANNA YUME GA ARU !

Attached: 46093423_2103605149719229_1617334178564905290_n.jpg (770x790, 70K)

He wanted to wipe out the human race you retard

I know you think this kind of opinion makes you intelligent and interesting but it doesn't.

I think killing that many people kind of removes any willingness for a sane person to show mercy

At no point did Kars say that or even try to do that. Speedwagon and everyone else just claimed that

Mental gymnastics made possible by omitting large chunks of the end of the arc. He didn't care about ACDC or Wham or Santana, he only cared about plants and animals up until he got his ultimate form and then he didn't give a shit and there is nothing to even suggest he was ever remotely a good person when by his own admission he's a mass-murderer.

user its pretty damn clear that Kars doesn't see humans the same way he does with animals. Remember when he saved the dog by Killing two people? Or those people who he just walked through and ate like they weren't even there when he woke up? Or all those German soldiers after he became Ultimate? He couldn't have done that without them so by your logic why would he just throw their life away for fun?
The Pillermen in general do not see Humans as anything other then food. Unless they are able to prove themselves like Joseph did to Wammu and Esidici.

Jason Todd had the exact same objective and Batman sperg out even before knowing he was Jason Todd

Attached: red hood.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Woah ...was that a comment by ...Herb?

_-THE-_ HERB?!??!!!
Holy shit user! Did you get to talk to him?

I mean Batman tried to help and reason with him, even before he knew it was Jason. He only tried harder once he figured out who he was. Too bad his hard-on for the Joker got in the way

Nah, Batman didn't want to control crime in any way but to erradicate it despite it wasn't working. He accused Red Hood of becoming just another drug kingpin instead of doing something for the greater good. You know, typical bat bullshit

maybe but polpo was because is inconvenient to kill a guy directly in jail, but is convenient to make it look like a suicide.

and in the case of diavolo i didn't have much of an alternative eternal death is gold experience requiem power, like mabe giorno would still choose to make him die forever instead of a more human alternative, but there wasn't an option

The white album fight was a kill or be killed situation

Pretty sure Clark would outright Kill Ciccolata. Not even Golden Age Clark. Modern Clark would merc him.

I think once he became Ultimate he went more total villain. Araki makes a point that he has his villains kill dogs to show just how fucking irredeemable and evil they are. Kars goes out of his way to save a dog, avoiding crushing a flower etc.

Then he goes Ultimate and mauls a squirrel to death

Giorno is a criminal. Reminder our introduction to him is him robbing Koichi.

Giorno would kill Batman because he is a liability.
Or he would trick Batman to work for him.

How would Stand users fare if they existed in the DC universe?

>Demands to know what a Stand is
>Gets shit kicked by Stand he can't see
>Retreats for the night
>Researches Giorno
>World's Greatest Detective Tracks down Jospeh Joestar who has some curious history about Egypt and some weird adventure some many years ago. As Bruce Wayne then goes to New York to meet face to face, as a farce to talk about real-estate.

>Using his Bat Senior Citizen Skills, Old Joseph talks about Stands and Hamon.

>Looks into Hamon, goes to India to learn it. Figuring that he can't wait around for a Stand to manifest he concludes that Hamon would be a good way to counter it. (Who knows how long it takes him, lets be generous and say it takes a few months)

>Goes back to Gotham with his new Hamon skills

>Whatever Giorno does he would probably allow as long as he doesn't kill anyone or do anything to usurp the Police or the City. He just learned Hamon as a security measure against him. They just both need to stay out of eachothers way.

Attached: Bow&ArrowAV.png (672x1200, 1.52M)

>Looks into Hamon, goes to India to learn it
Weren't the last of the Hamon users/masters wiped out?

Top teirs are terrifying and would be a problem in DC universe.
Notorious BIG would probably terorise Atlantis for a while.

Pretty good normies can't see them and there are some that can just kill you if you don't know what you are dealing with, e.gγ€ŒKiller queen」. But the bigger question is what would batman's stand be?

Attached: ddasdsadsadasd.jpg (518x733, 155K)

Depends on the user. Some like Kira could probably get away with their shit for a long time. Others like Hazamada would probably get beaten in a page like they're Kite-Man.

Giorno would kill Batman.
Giorno doesn't give second chances.

>Giorno doesn't give second chances.
Buchiaratti.

yep, I don't think Lisa Lisa or Messina trained anyone else after Kars.

Giorno isn't a vampire so what would hamon actually do?

What if Batman got a Stand?

[BAT OUT OF HELL]

Attached: batstand__batman_x_jojo__by_krayniac_d83cssv-fullview.jpg (1024x1409, 154K)

I was pretty sure Messina and Loggins were taught by Lisa Lisa weren't they? Who in turn was taught by Straitzo. Who was taught by Ton Petty.

-Improve his physical abilities
-Healing
-Slowed aging + lengthened life span
-Bioelectric (?) shocks

That all happened before ww2 Hammon is life energy but I'm pretty sure the only one alive is Joseph and even then he's 79 in part 4.

Yeah, lisa lisa, messina, loggins, and straitzo are all gone. Joseph is literally the last hamon user alive by the time part 3 starts if memory serves.

So my JoJo thread got banned but this didn't?

Giorno let him live because he needed him.
Giorno used Buchiaratti and the entire gang to reach his dream.

I could've sworn that there were at least a handfull of Hamon users in India or elsewhere outside of the characters that appeared. If the only Hamon users left were Lisa Lisa and Joseph I'm sure Lisa Lisa would've said something about that. Cause that is very alarming that there is less than 10 people in the world at that point in time that can use Hamon

It's kind of implied that Hamon and Stands are somewhat similar. They require great willpower to be even able to achieve and were tied by breathing (Last Bit got dropped as soon as it was mentioned but still). Hamon can still be effective even if it hits a living person. It can launch people away, and cause some pain (Like Needles) if the user has enough training

They're somewhat similar so if Batman could learn Hamon than he could at least counter a Stand if he couldn't see it. DIO didn't want to touch Joseph with his stand because he would've had Hamon wrapped around himself and Hermit Purple. So that implies Stands can be affected by Hamon

Plus Hamon just opens up a bunch of new fighting abilities for Batman

DIO would be so fucking proud.

Stop crying little weeb bitch.
Give it time, the thread just started, when the mods see it it will be gone.

>So that implies Stands can be affected by Hamon
It was more of a special case for DIO because of the whole sunlight and him being a Vampire thing. The Empress fight directly shows Hamon doing jackshit to a Stand too

Giorno would admire Bruce's resolve, but would not submit himself to his justice.

>Mister Freeze attack

"I know I'm dying, but this is strangely nostalgic."

Attached: Fighting Colder.png (852x462, 507K)

What about Jojo characters specifically? Would the storyline play out the same way if it took place in the DC universe?

>"I'm gonna protect the people of Italy!"
>his attempts to overthrow Diavolo wind up resulting in the biggest amount of collateral damage in any Jojo adventure if you don't count the big reset in Part 6

I love this dumb, blonde bastard

Attached: Mold-tercycle.jpg (780x1200, 266K)

>I could've sworn that there were at least a handfull of Hamon users in India or elsewhere outside of the characters that appeared
There were a handful. At the start of part 2 there's caesar, lisa lisa, messina, loggins, straitzo, dire and joseph. At least by name.
If there's anybody else, we don't learn of them, and hamon isn't mentioned again, unless you count spin in part 7.

>Impaled that one autistic guy's head on a spike

Mista did that. Giorno just finished the job.

Attached: White Album Painting.png (900x900, 1.27M)

The Justice league would have intervened in many of the conflicts.
For example the time reset or the Pillar Men awakening.

I'd imagine pretty much the same for the most part, but characters from the DC Universe being involved.
Till it gets to part 6 then its pretty much a Universal event

Attached: 4775de9f7726ad5b720e265d48a6d36a.gif (303x457, 2.36M)

how, the league wouldn't even be around for the pillarmen

>A little boy avenges the entire DC pantheon
That's very comic-booky

Aside from killing a German archaeology team and Kars killing those two drunk drivers, the pillar men didn't really do much to a lot of people. Santana did, but again, secret nazi base.
In fact shortly after they wake up they basically say, 'Let's go and see what's new in the world of humans.'
Oh. And Kars kills that cabin with like 5 of stroheim's men. Again, the pillar men, up until kars reaches his ultimate form aren't really coming to earth and raising a huge raucous. They kinda keep to themselves until kars gets the stone.

Wasn't there an equivalent of the League in that time period?

The JSA, I think.

>Giorno: Oh, it's you again.
>Jason: What the hell? How are you still alive?! I pumped you full of lead.
>Giorno: Yes, you did a phenomenal job. I couldn't have infiltrated the Police HQ if my "corpse" wasn't convincing enough. I have all the info I need for the rest of my stay in Gotham. So please, consider us even. Good day.
>Jason: Hey, don't you walk away from me you guido fu-!
>GE PUNCH!
>Giorno: My best friend is named Guido.

They wake up and immediately kill everyone there but the main characters. They literally walk through a guy because of little they care for him as a being.
Wammu was going to kill Joseph if it wasn't for Joseph making the bet. And tell me, where do you think all of those Vampire followers and Horses came from?

Attached: Dead humans.png (1280x720, 866K)

Weren't they older corpses Kars raised? Like how DIO raised those knights in PB.

Dammit wrong user

>Weren't they older corpses Kars raised? Like how DIO raised those knights in PB.
I believe they were.
Which by the way, does Dio do that at all in part 3? I know they kinda 'forget' a few of the things he can do in 1, but was that one of them?

He "kind of" did that with Vanilla Ice, but it was a gradual transformation

Vanilla ice wasn't dead. He was just converted into a vampire. I was specifically asking about raising zombies like bruford and tarkus. Tarukus, whatever. They mention he can convert and create more vampires with the stone mask, but it's never mentioned if that's the only way in part 1 or 2.

>Vanilla ice wasn't dead. He was just converted into a vampire.
Fuck I'm sorry you're kinda right; he kills vanilla ice and then resurrects him as a vampire right there. But they never show how dio resurrects zombies in part 1 and 2 so maybe that's how it works?

Oh shit, I completely forgot about that. Makes sense that the Pillermen could do it on a bigger scale, huh. I stand corrected then on that part but the Pillermen were still evil fucks

Shit nigga who would've thought that the magnificent bastards known as Cioccolata and Secco exist? If they're in the picture collateral is pretty much unavoidable.

>the Pillermen were still evil fucks
Wammu was arguably honorable. He had no interest in immortality. He just wanted to fight honorable opponents and battles.
Eisidisi was kind of a sadist and Kars wanted to be the ultimate being at any price.

>giorno swearing
It feels so wrong.

Attached: 5ca[1].jpg (570x558, 260K)

>let him live because he needed him
No thats not why he let him live
He specifically said that he let him live because he was a good person. And since batman would be a good person in giornos eyes, he would let him live.

I love how Part 5 is full of elements reminiscent of the supernatural (Polpo's oddness, Diavolo's vampiric behaviour, etc.) without having any outright supernatural beings in it like in previous Jojo parts (which had actual vampires and ghosts). Specifically, how Giorno's alliance with Bruno winds up emulating a classic "deal with the devil" tale where a Lucifer-esque (see: Giorno's largely ironic angel motifs) being tempts a man with his heart's desire only for said wish to ultimately destroy the fellow who accepted the offer.

Attached: faust-with-mephistopheles-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg (537x799, 185K)

that yellow nigga is gay

Attached: 6226.jpg (1251x1920, 545K)

doesnt matter how he feels because he couldnt do anything to stop him

I don't think they ever confirmed Lisa Lisa dying.

With Hamon slowing down aging, she...COULD still be alive, I guess? I mean, the only reason Joseph aged is because he got lazy with it.

>I don't think they ever confirmed Lisa Lisa dying.
I am honestly not sure either. I'm rewatching it with my younger brother though and we're gettin close to the end. I THOUGHT I remember the epilogue mentioning how each of the respective characters died and how old they were. But you might not be wrong. She'd be 101 by part 3. So...maybe?

What do you imagine your stand to be?

Attached: 1537840854623.jpg (1024x724, 184K)

>Bruce, I got this

Attached: Superman's_classic_pose.png (858x684, 810K)

BAKA-NA,γ€Ž Smooth Criminal 』TE ME WA NANORIO KU!
YOUR CENTER OF GRAVITY HAS BEEN DISPLACED, WITH A RANGE OF 3 METERS YOU ARE IN RANGE FOR SMOOTH CRIMINAL'S (Creamy Robber in America) ATTACK!

Attached: 1557537827933.jpg (175x200, 6K)

probably would make him the manliest robin

γ€Ž W A L K T H E D I N O S A UR 』
A T-Rex skeleton, which can be taken apart and resembled

Attached: dino.jpg (1294x980, 149K)

She'd have the body of a 50-year-old by SDC, then. More than young enough to still be alive.