How did Marvel let this happen?

How did Marvel let this happen?

Attached: 1560441433737.png (1196x438, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maroonersrock.com/2017/06/disney-artists-capcom-roster-ugly/
tiermaker.com/create/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-characters-35710
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kamala_Khan_(Earth-616)
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my best guess is that they haven't actually seen any of the game's content yet, and so they haven't had the opportunity to aggressively remove any female sexual characteristics.

they hired japanese developers

They let Team Ninja work on the game.

Proxima's hair looks like Star Wars-style aliens tendrils.

Team Ninja probably told them they'd only work on it if they let them use certain characters and designs.

Any thicc men?

>no sexy costumes
lets bitch about SJWs
>lots of sexy costumes
lets bitch about SJWs

Yeah, I'm positive Team Ninja had leverage to make demands to fucking DISNEY as if they were the only game in town.

Nintendo.

They want the heterosexual audience.

Attached: Mystique vs. Shadow Lass.jpg (1000x787, 351K)

Marvel/Disney doesn't care about how games look. They just loan out the IP for money.

damn they are thicc

Let's bitch about people bitching about stuff.

See, the Japanese know that bare thighs are to be enjoyed not shunned.

Again this guy complaining about beautiful women in comics games or movies

Have Sex
Motherfucker

Oh they do, otherwise these designs would be farther to team Ninja tastes lol

maroonersrock.com/2017/06/disney-artists-capcom-roster-ugly/
marvel vs capcom infinite proves otherwise

But user, he IS having sex.
According to your sources, he fucks his mother

Attached: 1560220221742.gif (500x374, 205K)

And yet we still get Gamora's shitty mass effect armor.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Clearly different from what OP implied that Disney/Marvel wants characters to look bad. As for this article, Insiders have said that the reason it looked bad was because it had the budget of one season of SFV DLC. Clearly Capcom saw it as a quick cashgrab. NuCapcom is lazy as fuck.

Hela is perfection, look at her hips, her perfect pussy, what a perfect being, Goddess, GODDESS

I hope they have an extensive amount of costume in this game like the last one. Also, hope none of them are edited

So I was watching some gameplay and the team screen didn’t have a costume option, does this mean that there are 0 costumes in the game or do you guys think it was just the build?

Hela>Proxima>Psylocke>Mistique

Team Ninja likes make good looking women unlike these western hacks.

they learned their lesson after MvC Infinite

>Mystique finally wears the skull dress instead of having the reptilian skin features

I feel like this could have been useful round about the time Jennifer Lawrence started getting pissy about pissing blue.

I agree. She looks pretty good, looks weird in pants though.

Attached: hero_scarlet-witch.png (1585x2112, 476K)

>Like the last one
Ultimate Alliance 2 had one alt per character.

There's gotta be a reason for this, right? This costume was already 4 years outdated by the time Gamora showed up in MvCI, and now fucking 6 years after she last used, it's still in UA3. Do Jap devs just love the look, for some goddamn reason? If it's on Disney, why this one in particular that is so ugly and so outdated? There are others "no sexy allowed" costumes Gamora has used since then.

never mind how they look. they better offer perks like they did in ua1.

Sorry, meant the first Ultimate game. The second one is something I would like to forget.

I hope Wanda can randomly turn enemies into boxes sometimes

I want Scarlet Witch to sit on my face with her tight leather pants goddamnit

Yes yes yes, mechanics too. But I'd look the visual to be there too.

>Mystique is in
>classic costume
>but now is a turtleneck dress
>shows ass
Based Nintendo/Team Ninja. I'll preorder this.

Have those girl fetishists at Team Ninja been getting shit in the press for this or are they beyond caring at this point?

I just love how the games are ignoring whitelocke

Attached: 3eb410adfa9d84027a65a8df30b0d04b.gif (190x207, 48K)

No, but nintendo does, and they wanted team ninja on the game.

I think the whole DOA5 fiasco really made them more aware that they shouldn't let westerners talk

DOA6

Yeah after DOA6 tanking they realized Westerners aren't gonna buy their games even if they listen so they went back to giving otakus what they want.

Hell the game doesn't even seem like it's pandering to movie fags all that much.

they actually censored a lot of costumes to no longer show a neckline

put their characters in their game help me understand what you are trying to say here bro

Attached: 1518342220614.gif (353x353, 659K)

Proxima looks like THAT in the comics?

I think Team Ninja found the other PC costumes didn't stand out enough from the other women. It is also pretty obvious they don't mind ignoring movie synergy which explains why the movie design was ignored. The armor has also been featured in MvCI already so it presumably has some casual association with Gamora now. It is hard to imagine that they didn't want to go for a variation of the classic look or her DnA costume. Some exec probably stopped them from giving her one of the sexier designs.

Fuck nintendo and fuck their games

>Marvel
You mean D*sney

Based

>NuCapcom is lazy as fuck.
You were right until RE2 Remake and Devil May Cry 5 came out.

>Hela, Mystique, Psylocke and Proxima all significantly bigger than Wanda
>only bigger than Gamora
What went wrong?

Only the comics industry is retarded enough to think Psylocke needed to be made white again

she was bigger in xml2, but graphics were shit so you couldn't notice.

Attached: Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-7964)_from_X-Men_Legends_II_Rise_of_Apocalypse_001.jpg (1280x953, 242K)

Mystique and Hela are mommy as fuck here

Nice samefaggin

Which came out after MVCI was long since dead, Capcom has had to clean up it's act since.

I'm still not clear on why it happened. Were they really getting people complaining about cultural appropriation, or did editorial once again decide to fix something that wasn't broken.

>they haven't actually seen any of the game's content yet
>implying Marvel Games doesn't micromanage every single game with the marvel property into the ground
If you think they didn't have their fingers all in this game's pie, then you're delusional.

Thing. Luke Cage. Drax. Hulk. Thor. There's some prime beef there.

Good because necks trigger me

I think Jim Zubb just wanted to force his own version of the waifu back

So now we have the X-Men, F4, and Marvel Knights confirmed for DLC, what are your hopes for future DLC packs?

>A-Force bundle
She-Hulk, Domino, Dazzler, Spectrum

>Cosmic Pack
Moondragon, Nova, Quasar, Darkhawk

Drag queens?

I blame Cebulski. The guy got in trouble for impersonating a Japanese writer to get a job, now he looks at a character like Psylocke, a white woman living in the body of a Japanese woman, and it hits too close to home for him. No one will admit but it's too much of a coincidence for me not to believe.

tiermaker.com/create/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-characters-35710

Attached: my-image(1).png (1216x459, 631K)

Miles and Gwen are a complete waste of space. Im not really a fan of Kamala but she doesn't bother me in any way and her powers might be fun. I'd put Deadpool higher if he wasn't Waypool and while I do like Star Lord I don't like Andy Dwyer Lord.

Attached: MUA3 tier.png (1216x467, 556K)

>I blame Cebulski. The guy got in trouble for impersonating a Japanese writer to get a job

No, he was just writing under a pseudonym to get around Marvel's rule that editors weren't allowed to write books. It sounds like most of Marvel editorial was fully aware who "Akira Yoshida" really was.

The idea that "he was impersonating a Japanese man, deceiving editors who wanted to hire an authentic Japanese voice" was the story spun into a virtue-signalling direction to try and shame him out of his job.

Team Ninja

Attached: MUA3.png (1216x467, 556K)

DAMN SHE THICC

Attached: 1560103388765.jpg (640x639, 31K)

>No, he was just writing under a pseudonym to get around Marvel's rule that editors weren't allowed to write books.
It went further than that. He actually pretended to be two different people for a long time.

>X-men: Second semester
Armor, Rockslide, Hellion, Surge

>Guardians Vol 3
Mantis, Warlock, Nebula

>Amazing Friends
Firestar, Blackcat, Iceman,

I'd like to see some concrete evidence of that

This

Thunderbolts with Songbird, Nighthawk, Radioactive Man and Moonstone!

Wasn't this just him setting up an email account under his false name? Keep in mind that the story we got was an account of the events as told by the one guy who didn't seem to be in on the truth, because he was competing with "Yoshida" for work, and after he pieced together the evidence and figured out "Akira Yoshida" wasn't a real person, couldn't understand why Marvel wouldn't investigate his claims.

Assuming none of them fall under the Marvel Knights banner, maybe a horror-themed pack with

>Blade
>Morbius the Living Vampire
>Hannibal King
>Werewolf by Night

How has his only outside appearance been Superhero Squad

Attached: werewolfbynight14.jpg (851x480, 76K)

It doesn't matter if they knew or not. The fact that he got in trouble for it still gives him good motivation for the Psylocke thing regardless.

>No Ghost Rider
>No Elsa Bloodstone
>No Hawkeye
>No Wasp
What gives?

It could be worse, it could be a shitty Avengers game

Attached: 5235555.jpg (900x299, 101K)

kys fat ass

I love Psylocke's pony tail

I want to cuddle Mystique so much

Japanese-Americans are based. We both like looking at attractive women.

Attached: 1558847680951m.jpg (819x1024, 71K)

But why?

Attached: sadkamala.png (321x720, 259K)

Was Kamala born in the U.S or came over at a young age? If not, she should have a accent.

Attached: 1556133199851.gif (268x400, 2.45M)

her parents traveled when she is in her mother's womb

No they didn't. Did you get confused by the partition flashback?

>Falcon above Luke Cage

garbage taste

Turtlenecks for life, they enhance boobs and make women classy.

okey you are right
i guess
look, better lets just read the wiki
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kamala_Khan_(Earth-616)

Jesus that Hela is so fucking hot. Fuck dude she gets me hard.

Attached: So Gay.png (800x800, 52K)

Dayum

Attached: 1537813502226.png (300x900, 441K)

So is this Asian Psylocke, I mean, Betsy in Kwannon's body?

>yw never get stepped on by Cate Blanchett

Attached: 1472323267662.jpg (500x375, 21K)

it only being a switch title probably meant that devs had a lot more freedom considering that it was seen as a lesser title
i mean nintendo even foot the bill

Then how did this happen?

its more that no one really knows what to do with her
this always happens with team characters. they normally aren't able to do anything after the team splits

if they were smart they would just retcon the body switch to ever happening and making her Captain Britian's half sister or something

Why do that when they can have two Psylockes.

They've let these sorts of things happen for some time now

Attached: 75003687_p1.jpg (1401x815, 679K)

She's been around for decades. They know exactly what to do with her. Ninja stuff or team psychic stuff. Or team physic ninja stuff. She has a very clear niche and function for whatever team she's on. No one has ever struggled to find a use for her.

>if they were smart they would just retcon the body switch to ever happening and making her Captain Britian's half sister or something

If you were smart you wouldn't need something as straight forward as a body swap to be retconned. This isn't confusing. This was never confusing. Also nobody cares about Captain fucking Britain. She's more popular than he is by a colossal margin.

You're a fucking moron.

Attached: 175915-psylocke_400.jpg (372x585, 51K)

It's not confusing, but it is some stupid as fuck horseshit that was done to satiate the creator's asian fetish.

>Were they really getting people complaining about cultural appropriation
where

>Comic does something crazy.

And? It's still a big part of the reason the character got popular. Fucking moron.

Attached: psylocke.gif (384x224, 8K)

does that retard think they will change her because some random retard

its weird, no one even realizes she was originally in a different body
people hearing about the body swap nonsense just makes people weirded out about the character

>I don't read comic books

Just shut up. Her origin is no weirder than half the other shit that goes down. Mind swaps are some of the oldest hat in fiction.

okay smart guy what is so great about her character?
what can really be done for the character?

Dumpin

Attached: D881b-aUwAEI3VC.jpg (4096x2302, 546K)

>What can a martial arts fighting telepath do in a super hero book

Attached: D881d08UwAASZNp.jpg (4096x2302, 432K)

Attached: D881fKtUIAE4OSZ.jpg (4096x2302, 539K)

You first faggot

Attached: D881gzwVUAAFEbS.jpg (4096x2302, 689K)

if those are the only aspects of her that matter, whats really the problem with her being back to being British as long as Kwannon gets to also run along as a Psychic Ninja?

Attached: D882ZXRUwAAGkMR.jpg (4096x2302, 582K)

Attached: D884MmqV4AEekbv.jpg (4096x2302, 411K)

If Thanos gets all the gems, does that mean half the playable characters are gonna go poof?

Attached: Sabrethink.jpg (448x614, 261K)

There are transparent images of the heroes on the website user.
marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com/

Attached: hero_captain-marvel.png (1139x1972, 462K)

Attached: D885alSUcAEnuTj.jpg (360x202, 10K)

...I guess I'll stop then.

Attached: D885BKmUwAEbt8T.jpg (4096x2302, 510K)

Attached: D885DIcVsAEcjbZ.jpg (4096x2302, 507K)

You got a venom render in there?

I'll be perfectly honest, as long as you get the proportions of the face right and make sure the silver parts are never too pronounced, i fucking love this costume

>That Hela
Gib

what are Crystal and Ms. Marvel listed as in the game's roster?
Inhumans or something else? I could see them just listing MM as an Avenger

Cause if they're listed as Inhumans I can't really see them being the only ones listed as so. Meaning its a possibility we'll probably get more.

They're called Inhumans.

Lockjaw is the NPC in charge of character switching. He and Crystal are there because the roster was finalized before the TV series came out and tanked the IP.

>Lockjaw is the NPC in charge of character switching.
clever

>He and Crystal are there because the roster was finalized before the TV series came out and tanked the IP.
well obviously

i just wonder if they're going to bother putting in other inhumans

I'm just asking what is a route the character should really take?
cause she literally is more than a psychic ninja

Could someone grab Doctor Strange?

Attached: C91C91BD-517A-41FD-B404-F60A8E279197.gif (542x250, 2.96M)

Attached: hero_venom.png (1774x1651, 761K)

I tried...

Attached: A64BFF1A-B238-472C-A6D0-705E85B6FB2D.png (1207x946, 327K)

Attached: hero_doctor-strange.png (1310x1844, 710K)

I can see gorgon, maybe black bolt and even karnak being possible
And marvel does like to push inferno as one of their young heroes, so he might have potential
I guess we'll see, id like them to be in because i do enjoy MUA being the celebration of all corners of marvel, even the ones no one cares about
Hell, Attilan was a base in the original game

I love you

Attached: F6B6B6A0-C1B7-4E1A-8BD8-D48A19A2E474.png (720x824, 744K)

It depends how long they want to support the game post launch with characters packs. We're already getting Marvel Knights, X-Men, and Fantastic Four ones

Actually we probably will get Blackbolt in the Marvel Knights pack.

Why should it matter? What's even the point here?

Or you know because Crystal is a classic and popular F4 and Avengers member.

Attached: hero_crystal.png (1322x2032, 534K)

Proof that people will bitch about stuff they don't like, even when it's in response to something they do like.

Attached: brock.gif (500x540, 842K)

What movies has she been in? Never heard of her lol

well she was in the inhumans shit show

>And marvel does like to push inferno as one of their young heroes, so he might have potential
probably not considering Crystal already covers firepower in base, and then you also have Human Torch to be guarntee as DLC

>fucking Gwen Stacy
Goddamn it

Attached: sadjess.png (367x489, 236K)

Pretty bad, just like the MvCI version. They either need to just outright give him either his classic costume or the MCU one, because they've tried putting elements of both of them together twice now and it's looked shit in both.

His mid-90s costume better be an alt, I swear.

>Crystal
>popular

Attached: Epic-Collection-Doctor-Strange-13-Kurt-Busiek-Paperback_1862721_657cf46956ebded901a26f7884d192bc.jpg (264x401, 60K)

We have 3 spiders
I dont think its entirely out of question

>Our methods may be more extreme than these other so-called heroes, but we seek the same goal—to protect the innocent and to punish the guilty. Especially Spider-Man.

Looking forward to the banter between him and Yuri Spidey desu

Appriciated

>characters I love
Obscurer characters that I really appreciate that they put in (we need more obscure boys in)
>Not a fan
characters i could have honestly done without and probably not that good for the roster
>Terrible
we really don't need 3 Spider-Men

Attached: my-image.png (1216x558, 628K)

SFM CarolWanda SOON

Attached: 1425318271435.png (400x600, 306K)

okay lets get Human Torch, Inferno, Sunfire, and Firestar

Attached: FUCK NIGGERS.png (1216x467, 623K)

we're basically guaranteed 12 characters post-launch so who knows
Marvel Knights being Black Bolt, Punisher, Shang-Chi, and Moon Knight sounds good
X-Men, well first we need to know who's actually unplayable but it'd probably be Cyke, Colossus and maybe JEEAAAAAN and Iceman
who else would be F4

what would be good packs in another DLC
let's see
I'd say Thunderbolts, another X-Men pack (maybe focus on a younger team), and obscure Avengers

Depending on who's in the base game, we might get Cable in the X-Men pack since he's known in Japan thanks to MvC2 and he was in the Deadpool sequel a few years back.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.00.23 AM.png (1898x828, 1.74M)

>muscles
>leotards
>breasts
>butts
>puffy pussies
i'm okay with this

>no yellow gloves
trash

These

Attached: Video Game Western vs Eastern Female designs (1).png (798x619, 873K)

Really good costume design. Modern done right.

Attached: hero_wolverine.png (1709x1862, 590K)

Attached: hero_daredevil.png (1921x1742, 665K)

Attached: hero_hawkeye.png (2621x2496, 974K)

Not really feeling this one. Probably since it's taking heavy influence from the Charlie Cox Netflix suit, which I can't stand,

Fingers crossed the original yellow suit is unlockable.

I actually like it quite a bit, but I also like the Netflix suit. I'm sure classic Yellow is in, but his All-New, All Different Black suit would be nice. If anyone looks "lackluster", it's Danny,

Attached: hero_iron-fist.png (1873x1997, 698K)

I prefer mystical knight betty to tiddie ninja betty.

Attached: hero_elektra.png (1469x2226, 629K)

She has never been a mystical knight and you are lying out of your ass.

Villain pack including carnage would be nice
Making sure post dlc everyone from previous MUA games is back would be and by that respect I'm sure gambit will be in the x-men pack

The weird thing is the made the exact same mistake with DOA6 that they made with DOA5 at first with the "I'm a fighter" stuff. After that didn't work, they brought back the boob physics and sexy costumes and made out like bandits. Then when It's time for DOA6, they alienate their fanbase by toning things down and unsuccessfully trying to appeal to the trannies and furries in the FGC, but then they panic and try to lure them back which leads to the "core values" incident and a half-hearted launch, after which they realize (again) that sex sells so they (again) bring back the boob physics and skimpy costumes.

Somebody doesn't read comics

>she's white
pack it up boys, game is over.

Attached: hero_psylocke.png (1595x2044, 632K)

The models themselves aren't all that great, but it has:

>ben-day dots
>light cel-shading

I wouldn't mind a fighting game with this aesthetic and higher budget base models

>girl fetishists
I don't think liking girls is a fetish, user.

We'll never get it user. It's always gotta be MATURE GRAFIX for MATURE GAMERS. But maybe not since Overwatch was popular.

Attached: hero_magneto.png (2432x2568, 1.47M)

I want Betsy Onee-Sama to step on me.

Yes, not the Incel OP audience

Yeah, you. This hot pink garbage is a mess.

she's quite clearly anime ninja

Attached: brit.jpg (778x1226, 175K)

is she though?

Attached: hero_storm.png (2832x2477, 1.1M)

you are all retarded the game always had fan sevens from the start

But muh narrative

>dead or alive 6 was cencerd
im starting to think retards haven't played the games

Attached: 1560467647169.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Leotard and ass shots take precedence anyways.

dayum

the black on the costume does not look good

they should've gone the Immortal Iron Fist route with closed costume and tape around fists

This.

Attached: It's become all so tiresome.png (462x347, 193K)

When I was a kid in the 80s I didn't know she was Asian, but I did know she wore a leotard and had lots of ass shots

The post wasn't complaining about complaining but rather about the opportunistic nature of the complaining. No matter what happens you complain about the exact same shit.

>it only being a switch title probably meant that devs had a lot more freedom considering that it was seen as a lesser title
i mean nintendo even foot the bill
The mental gymnastics of these who need to cope.

I miss the gloves

>MATURE GRAFIX for MATURE GAMERS
And as predicted, this is why the AAA industry is in the shitter.

Kinda, she looks like ass, but the X-Men get crap costumes all the time so it's nothing to worry about. And when they finally get something somewhat decent, bam, it's time for another redesign.

Eh, it just looks like his regular comic book suit with a modern tacticool flair.

Waypool would've been a tier up if John Kassir reprised his role rather than fucking Nolan North.

Attached: tierlist.png (1277x491, 500K)

Based Nintendo got their way.

Attached: Twintelle.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

This is probably the best looking "tacticool" hawkeye design. The 60s costume is still better.

Kys

Nolan North really has more claim to the role than John Kassir by this point.

Omygosh I want to play this game

He's dogshit. And God forbid characters have multiple voice actors. There's no problem when Spider-Man gets a new VA every game or cartoon, so why just North for Deadpool?

But they hired NIN-ficking-TENDO, not lillith.

>actively call her Spider-Gwen

Great job hiding your identity, fuckwit.

Nintendo we want more as and tits plus X-men or you get no game.

Hey look its Fortnite man

>Actually coerced Marvel into meeting their demands
Unbelievable. I want the next Mahvel to be published by Nintendo.

>Only own a Xbox One I got as a gift.
>Can't play MUA3 because it's Nintendo exclusive.
Feels bad bros.

Nintendo and Microsoft are best friends now, there's a little hope.

Sell xbone, buy switch, profit.

I'm fucking tired about plotlines like this. It's not even that Gwen was outwitted or tracked by a capable villain over a period of time, she did it to herself.
It's like writers are too busy huffing their own farts with their "DEEP" unsmasking ideas that they don't even realize the point of the mask and alter egos in the first place is to protect those around the characters.
For God's sake this is very common in the real world too in certain aspects of Law enforcement, stuff like SWAT and even military, and especially in regards to Cartel shit you don't show your face or leak names unless you want dead or trafficked family members, cartel fucks even like to jump the border just to target wives/kids who live in border towns and bring them back to Mexico as leverage, and that's the least of your worries along with instant witness protection the moment your identity is leaked. It's what happened to Frank Castle before he went vigilante.
So applying that to super heroes, these often Goliath like threats who operate above the law; thugs, gangs, crime lords and super villians... If you can't stop the hero physically, then the next best thing is to do so emotionally, attack the heart.
It's common sense, and it will always be retarded when any vigilante hero gives that up willingly: Punisher going around showing his face and not caring about who knows his name works because he's got fucking no one and nothing other than killing criminals, Spider Man does it and to only the surprise of himself, Aunt May ends up shot.

Attached: 1557179893567.jpg (480x495, 38K)

Disney games BTFO

>He's dogshit.
Why? I like him.

I suppose Nintendo wanted the characters to be recignizable so they decided to use the old designs. I mean, that's what Nintendo has always done, selling recognizable characters.

makes it a lot easier for devs to put in a lot of characters
i mean they don't need to waste time making new outfits

Plus look how ultra thicc they are

If that were the case, wouldn't they use something closer to movie Mystique, like Hela?

And Sony Gaming went full retard after moving to America. Japan doesn’t treat adults with kiddie gloves.