Anyone else ready for Iron Man Jr's second outing? I'm certainly not

Anyone else ready for Iron Man Jr's second outing? I'm certainly not.

Attached: FFH.jpg (674x1000, 216K)

Iron Mans not even in the film user

>yfw ui tony for the iron spider suit and they get a voice actor to replicate his voice

Attached: ben-is-pleased.jpg (467x259, 123K)

Im so tired of this super hero trend.

I character can not be physically present and still have an outsized influence on the narrative. For example: Peter seeing shrines to Iron Man on the street, Peter seeing murals of Iron Man, Peter wearing Tony's glasses, Spider-Man helping present a check from Stark Industries at a benefit, Spider-Man wearing the "Iron Spider" suit and being asked if he's going to be the new Iron Man, Peter being told by Fury that Stark chose him as an Avenger, and that's why he needs to step up, Happy reassuring Peter that Tony's sacrifice was made with Peter being able to take up the cause after him in mind, Happy being a supporting character in Spider-Man's new mythos. He doesn't need to be in the movie, he's all over it.

I am, I can’t fucking wait to see Mysterio, I also want to see how much the dynamic between Peter and May has changed now that she knows who he is.

You forgot
>happy and May are gonna date

user this meme is reaching Pickle rick levels of annoying. MCU spiderman is best spiderman and other ones suck dick

Probably was subconsciously suppressing that memory.

I am going just to piss you off. Stop bitching. You're just giving them free marketing.

>Iron Man Jr
>this much seething over like 3 scenes
you fags are more autistic than Yea Forums that's impressive

Attached: 1521856397783.jpg (264x425, 23K)

The alternate universe stuff sounds like it's going to be annoying.

I'm sure you were a
>b-b-b-buh he didn't have any screentime!
fag about Homecoming too, as if that even mattered when Iron Man was involved in every crucial scene and saved "Peter's" ass every time he was in danger of fucking up.

im literally only going to watch this for tom holland homecoming was shit other than vulture being a badarse

The fact they're making a movie about Spider-man NOT being in New York just shows how little Hollywood gives a fuck about source material. I've read Spider-Man comics before where he says he doesn't leave NYC as much because he's not as effective in other areas. Kind of hard to swing around in a place with no high buildings... AND he's primarily concerned with NYC, that's his personal home.

But nope. They have Spider-Man travelling everywhere because that's where the stars in the movie and the production people want to go party and hang out. I work in the industry, I know they make designs based on stuff. They get scripts set in one place and change it simply so they themselves, don't have to travel far from home.

MCU Spider-Man is an insult to the character.

It boggles the mind how they fucked up Spider-Man so much

>I SUCK MCU DICK

Okay Tom Holland, go shoot up your heroin and suck dick somewhere else.

shit film and shit actor

>mfw it makes 1 billion dollars

THE ETERNAL SEETHING

bye bye raimifags

Attached: 1437777036587.jpg (640x633, 87K)

This and This.

I’m looking forward for more scenes with Best Boy in the MCU

Attached: MeanwhileAtCO.jpg (1125x1875, 1.01M)

>I work in the industry
This is evidence that you don't.

Been an extra and stagehand on several productions. Go fuck yourself.

it's Mysterio bullshitting

When will it end

when it stops making mad bank