DC PENNYWORTH

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsHuvtXuqA

>Pennyworth Trailer (HD) Alfred Pennyworth origin story

Who asked for this?

Attached: jack_bannon_copy.jpg (768x433, 24K)

Warner Brothers execs

>Who asked for this?

Attached: AT&T likes dem CW shows.jpg (510x739, 60K)

fuck wb

>AT&T likes dem CW shows
Based AT&T execs

Attached: Mark+Pedowitz+Emily+bett+Rickards CW+CBS+Showtime+2013+Summer+TCA+Party+Inside+YyBg44HVcFjx.jpg (838x1024, 247K)

The network execs trying to cash in on properties without just using the actual characters people care about.

What’s weird is that this could be an interesting show. But it’s weird knowing that this guy is just going to be Batman’s butler in the future? I don’t even think it’s ever going to come up either. Why didn’t they just make an original British spy show?

i hope alfred fucks martha

I know everyone is mad as fuck about what happened to Swamp Thing but those CW shows have been really successful for WB. It's no surprise that they want more. Swamp Thing should have been a movie any way

Felicity Smoak is cancer.

They're popular for a reason: People watch them.

Watch it turn out to be one of DC's best shows

Pennyworth should be an MI6 agent tracking down Ras'al Ghul. Finding him in Gotham and connected to the Wayne family. As Bruce's grandfather and for many generations prior had been working for Ras. The Wayne Manor is built over a nearly depleted Lazarus Pit. Alfred manages to defeat Ras' latest plot in Gotham and frees Thomas and Martha Wayne from him.

April first all year long. Krypton before Superman! Gotham before the Batman! A show centered around the young life of Batman's fucking butler!
I can't wait for "Themyscira", starring Hippolyta before the birth of Wonder Woman! "Atlantis" starring Atlanna before she met Thomas Curry! "Arkham" starring the Arkham family before the rise of supervillains or superheroes!

>"Arkham" starring the Arkham family before the rise of supervillains or superheroes!
haha...Yeah

Attached: a80189c81794cae779d304a5f1863856.jpg (658x370, 64K)

this but unironically

Attached: 4chan arrow felicity 1552933695488.jpg (1063x666, 194K)

I would love it if they adapted PADs Aquaman lore. Idk would be cool.

Alfred is the best Batman character so there must have been a few.

>I can't wait for "Themyscira", starring Hippolyta before the birth of Wonder Woman!
So like Xena with more fantasy flavor?

>"Atlantis" starring Atlanna before she met Thomas Curry!
So like Krypton but underwater?

>"Arkham" starring the Arkham family before the rise of supervillains or superheroes!
So like American Horror Story: Asylum with more Gotham flavor?

Holy shit, user. These are all great fucking ideas. Much better han the same capeshit we've been subjected to over and over.

Not gonna lie, that trailer was fucking based.

>So like Xena with more fantasy flavor?
I would kill for another Xena.

Apparently there was a Wonder Woman prequel called Amazon in development around the first or second season of Arrow, never went anywhere obviously

Hippolyta was Wonder Woman for a while, so that could be cool.

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

Jonah met Arkham? Cool. Also, I just started reading his books, when did this happen?

Do we honestly need to see the same heroes doing the same shit over and over again? Fucks sake, why not build the world out a bit and explore things familiar but not yet seen

Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol aren't the same old capeshit and the WB/AT&T execs hated them.

It was at the start of the New 52. It was one of the few titles that didn't get rebooted

Season 1-2 felicity was good tho, she didn’t get shit until season 3 with the writing prioritizing her in the worst ways possible

This. I'll watch the first episode and give it a shot. Doesn't seem like this really needs to be tied to Batman though and it's just a hook

Krypton works because of it's unique angle that it's a prequel but at the same time has current elements.

I don't need to know what the fuckin Butler was doing while Bruce was still in his daddy's sack.

It's really an Alfred story in name only.

>people laughed at the idea of gotham
>becomes successful and gets a cult following
>people laughed at the idea of krypton
>becomes successful and gets a cult following
I can't wait to see the generals and hype train pictures that will be made for this show.

>krypton
>gets a cult following
lol

Again with the lesbians
Why is DC obsessed with lesbians

Why are you?

I like how literally all of those have been done in comics and all of them were fucking great.

Interesting premise. I'd watch that

Yeah what's next, a story about Johnathan Kent's ancestors in the old west?

Ha i’m in this piece of crap

>Titans gets a second season
>Alfred gets an Agent Carter ripoff
>Krypton get's a second season and a spinoff
>CW shit won't die
>Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol, and Young Justice are dead
God DC is just the worst

because CW is a shit network where ratings are nonexistent you stupid fuck

the highest rated show on CW would've been cancelled by episode 3 on any real network

Krypton changed the timeline so Kal-El doesn't exist, and Gotham allowed Bruce to develop into Batman, making him the best Bruce since Bale by default

Why the fuck hasn't anyone made a Jonah Hex show by now?

cult following doesn't mean successful dumbass

fucking Super Mario Bros. has a cult following would you call that successful?

Krypton's getting a spinoff?

The Main Man is getting his own show.

Attached: Kornbo.png (778x590, 373K)

Successful in the idea that Nintendo really learned how to manage the licenses for its properties.

Have you seen his movie?

Maybe they're REALLY making a... what's that Wartime DC comic called? Black Hawks? The super OTT spy tech/adventure series? But nobody would care about that but Alfred has had some military/governmental work in the past so they could just tie him to that for name recognition and still sort of get a show they wanted to do but it hooks in the Batman crowd?

I'm mostly just pissed that DC is going to stop diversifying their shows just because some corporate fag was looking to cut costs and make the guy before him look bad.

Marketing asked for it.

Lmao imagine being this retarded