Is A Scanner Darkly Yea Forums?

Is A Scanner Darkly Yea Forums?

Attached: alexjones_2.jpg (745x419, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bliFkRnN6e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cool they made a new movie using rotoscoped animation
>looks like they just put a snapchat filter over everything
like what was the fucking point??? im sure it wasn't cheap to rotoscope it but it looks so bad for the most part instead of cool like a shitty ralph bahkshi movie

Was snapchat even a thing when this movie came out?

It was like 15 years before snapchat so

I said it LOOKED like a cheesy snapchat filter not that they literally used snapchat to film the movie.

Nah, it's Yea Forums. Same for anything Tron, except for Uprising.

No, user, that user is an asshole with only snapchat as a frame of reference.

>filmed every single frame
I get this being Yea Forums but then
>drew every single frame
This is Yea Forums

Yes, but it's too good for Yea Forums to appreciate it. That's why Yea Forums only talks about capeshit or CalArts.

I’m sad at the state of this board

So am I, user. So am I.

Or maybe it's because this movie came out 12 fucking years ago.

>I never watch anything older than me
OK.

I have the DVD of the fucking thing you imbecile, a fucking imageboard about comics and cartoons is going to talk about new comics and cartoons instead of spending 12 years talking about the same shit over and over.

You are welcome to start a thread on it whenever you like. What would you like to talk about?

Wow.
A 12 year old movie. Thinking that is old for a movie is very telling.

I wish id scene Iron man 1, but i mean, that was over a decade ago! And what is that Matrix movie people keep saying John Wick was in?

Attached: Hey_anon._Whatchu_thinkin.png (620x545, 475K)

>implying there aren't constant One More Day threads

Looksalright

If that were the only thing there was to talk about from 12 years ago, maybe you'd have a point.

Why does Yea Forums have so many assholes like you? Like literally every thread has some cunt that gets angry over nothing

What is there to talk about this movie that hasn't already been said? You watch it once and that's it, there's no sequel, no franchise, fucking nothing.
You're acting like it's a travesty that Yea Forums talks about current stuff when that's always been the case.

>Yea Forums should only talk about current shit
>Yea Forums should only talk about a cartoon or animated movie if there's a franchise behind it.
You sure that you're not a normalfag?

You didnt miss much.

OMD is not only one of the most infamous comics around, but ten years later fans are still waiting for it to be undone. It's also part of an ongoing comic book for one of the most recognizable heroes in comics.

I wasn't the one saying that Yea Forums is shit for not talking about this one movie. Yea Forums is shit but not for this very stupid reason.

>like what was the fucking point???
Style? Affect? Novelty? You know, the shit you faggots are always bitching about corporate media not having?

When did I say that?
You aren't even answering my question, what is there to talk about this movie besides the visuals? I've gotten more replies than there are people talking about this movie right now.

Motherfucker, how do you even know what's been said UNTIL you discuss it? Or that everything that could be said, has been?

Stop misrepresenting my post too. There was no statement on discussing current comics and animation.

Bitch.

The second part of the post was directed more to the first guy, should've formatted it better.

>Keanu Reeves
>Robert Downey Jr.
>Woody Harrelson
>Winona Ryder
>Alex Fucking Jones
W-what is this film?

>Alex Jones

Attached: not sensible.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

youtu.be/bliFkRnN6e4

Wes Anderson is the superior indie auteur animation dabbler. Cartoons benefit from tight plotting and meticulous craftsmanship, which is Anderson's strength, while Linklater is more loosey-goosey with his work.

That said, I wouldn't say no to more Linklatermation.

Attached: fantasticmrfox.jpg (800x1200, 620K)

Checking some trailers it doesn't look too bad honestly.

Oh ok thank you. This is kinda weird.

If it wasnt so old, we could discuss it.

But, alas, its obviously all been said.

I don't know if Linklater has has as much depth but a lot of old films are discussed to this day and finding alternative views on them by scholars
what are you guys talking about

No but that won't stop you from making a thread about it

Why not?

Attached: D5FAC83C-EF91-4066-8FC8-854DF7B269B4.jpg (300x300, 26K)