How would Kratos and Boi fare in the DCU?

How would Kratos and Boi fare in the DCU?

Attached: ec10873278093a66c3aab21340bd511a.jpg (845x1200, 140K)

They'd go down and slap up Batman and Wonder Woman or Artemis would be the mother figure for the boy

They'd live in the wilderness somewhere.

What would their reasoning for interacting with other cape characters be? Someone kidnaps the boi and Kratos ventures out to get him back?

>What would their reasoning for interacting with other cape characters be? Someone kidnaps the boi and Kratos ventures out to get him back?
Atreus meets Jon Kent and Damian Wayne, who ask him to come meet their dads (or at least, Jon does). Kratos begrudgingly follows to make sure Boi doesn't do anything stupid.

Batman might not get slapped, but I expect Kratos and Wonder Woman not to get along too well at first.

Kratos and Batman watching their kids play would be interesting.
Lots of one syllable responses and grunts, maybe an exasperated sigh or two.

Kratos fucks Artemis and Boi fucks Cassie. Jason and Tim get a pimpslap each from Kratos, casuing Batman to come after him, and then Kratos rapes Batman and finally makes him see the light. Batman proceeds to rape the Joker and Gordon erects a statue of Kratos in Gotham.

They'd still be in ye ancient times so maybe they'd cross paths with Wonder Woman or her cast, but more than likely they'd not get involved in anything important.

Nobody likes your crazy fanfiction, Gordon.

Stop making these threads. Ten a day is enough.

How would Kratos and the Merciless hang-out? Merciless is pretty much an alt-Bruce Wayne who's essentially Kratos.

Attached: Merciless.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

Yeah and I think his main focus in life would be to kill Ares. Could be a cool team up but I guess that's impossible now considering Ares is a good guy.

Kratos chilled the fuck out after the fall of the Olympians. He'd probably find the Merciless to be a disappointing reminder of an awful past.

Attached: WonderKratosJumpRope.jpg (820x707, 676K)

Probably the most interesting conversation either of them have had for months.

It's funny how these threads really illustrate how cancerous crossover universes are. These threads always seem to become a race to strangle anything that makes a character unique or interesting so that they can better fit in the confinements of something like Marvel or DC.

Pretentiousness: the post.

>Kratos and Orion Massacre the DC Pantheon
I need to see this happen.

>tap x to rape the Joker

Only way this works in my mind is a big event where the gods get corrupted and start seeking others with some level of divinity to corrupt them as well which would result in Wonder Woman and Kratos who has been silently living in the woods somewhere getting targeted. Obviously they miss up and event ends with shit solving itself and boi can join super sons.

Could we throw him in Marvel so I can have Kratos and boi live in the Savage Land?

>spoiler
Why would you subject them to Marvel?

I just want things in the Savage Land.

I for one think it would be hilarious

"Boy, why are you wearing those horns?"

Kratos,Boi and Orion vs Apokolyps

How would Rogal and Boy fare in the DCU?

>"I am the New God."
>"You are nothing. Boy, to me."
Fund it.

>Kratos without Plot Armor

Not so high. Thor would keep trying to steal “Better Loki” from him (“huzzah! It’s my third greatest second chance!”)

Does DC have a Thor?

Let's assume some form of the GoW series happened in the distant past-- say Themyscira is the last bastion/hold out of Greek Divinity after Kratos got done with them (might also explain why everything's a matriarchy and no men are allowed, IDK,) and that GoW4 and some other adventures happened to explain why there aren't any Norse gods around either. The Ghost of Sparta is a literal boogieman for the Amazons.

I kinda feel like there'd need to be some kind of time travel/displacement fuckery, seeing as how Kratos does age, but Kratos and son show back up into modern DC, and the former ends up tangling with some deified monstrosity and this sends warnings all through the super natural world after he kills the shit out of it.

Basically I feel like you'd get a good mini series going where Wondy and the rest of the DC world assume *Kratos* is the bad guy and or a harbinger of some really gnarly shit--and him fucking up some C-listers who find him first 'confirms' this to them-- but really something like Cthulhu rising up or another ancient evil deity is really about to show up and through Atreus' benign actions and Kratos stopping himself from killing someone important eventually leads to a team up and Kratos and Wondy specifically put aside any past grievances to go kill that monster.

Afterwards, Kratos and son retire somewhere-- he may eventually think to have Atreus join the League or the Titans in order for his son to become someone better than he's ever been.

Or at least this is what he tries.

Kratos probably thereafter only shows up when dealing with some big supernatural thing or otherwise any kind of situation where the League goes "whelp, we have to KILL this threat, go get the Living Lawnmower," and future conflicts also stem from anytime Kratos gets suspicious of the heroes' motives since the Gods of his time fucked him over and he's never able to completely trust the heroes other than in the heat of a big battle.

Yes, he broke Lokis neck IIRC and send him back to the underworld to get tortured by snakes again.

Boi would become a love slave to evil Impulse during the Crisis of Infinite Shotas. And Kratos would be removed from continuity and replaced by a wise-cracking Afro-american preteen girl until she is cancelled. Then Kratos would be reintroduced by a competent Wonder Woman scribe and they would have all sorts of godly adventures together including rescuing Boi from Limbo and hanging out with the Endless. It would win a Harvey award until it is revealed that the scribe is actually a straight, white male and Twitter takes the Harvey away.

Atreus is more likely to join the Super Sons than the League or Titans, honestly. The Titans are way too prone to stupid infighting and drama amongst themselves.

The First Born vs Kratos

Attached: 4158794-firstborn.jpg (769x738, 131K)

The First Born IS Kratos

Kratos is what the First Born wants to be when he grows up.

>Gonna have to wait 4 years for Kratos to tell boy why he is so pale
>You had a sister once boy
Fuck Barlog

I don't think Kratos would like to reminisce on those kinds of things. That's a past he's been seemingly trying to leave behind.

“Boy, who is this blonde man with a hammer who says he is your brother and why does he remind me of that one nightmare we had?”

I feel like his sister would appear to them like Zeus did for Kratos but for a different purpose.

Like if Atreus and Kratos get into a fight, Kratos' rage and experience giving him a huge advantage but at the moment of the killing blow, she'll return (as a vision or a ghost) stop him and that's when Atreus keeps the family tradition going.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 318K)

hahahaha. I loved this image.
Better boyfriend than Trevor