Red Hood - Outlaw 035 Storytime

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/jason-todd-511/scott-lobdell-talks-new-red-hood-and-the-outlaws-s-1812976/
cbr.com/flash-forward-wally-west-heroes-in-crisis-spinoff/
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2019/2019-05.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-001.jpg (3975x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1020K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-005.jpg (1988x3056, 953K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-006.jpg (1988x3056, 911K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-007.jpg (1988x3056, 925K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-008.jpg (1988x3056, 917K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.16M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-010.jpg (1988x3056, 863K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-011.jpg (3975x3056, 1.99M)

Holy shit this cover is ugly.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-013.jpg (1988x3056, 940K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Every character in this Issue not named Jason needs a watery grave.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.19M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

This lazy knockoff Iron Fist bullshit that everybody hates.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

Pete Woods still can’t draw a fight scene thank god he’s off the book.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-019.jpg (1988x3056, 997K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-021.jpg (1988x3056, 825K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-023.jpg (1987x3056, 777K)

What the fuck is this gibberish?

I mean it's not even tricking, lady. You're the one who decided to go in to a fight with a sword that upon you winning a fight has a 50/50 chance of trapping you in it forever, this is all on you.

That's all. Hope you enjoyed Jason's book. I miss Red Her and Bizarro.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 035-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

Well that was a steaming pile of dogshit.

You are never getting them back.

It was Geoff Johns idea and now that he’s fired those characters are gone forever.

>citation needed

Dude they’ve been in recent solicits

Was Jason fucking both mother and daughter? Nice.

This sounds like Lobdell saying "he's not Leviathan"

So who asked for this?

No they are in an annual and that’s it!

They are not in issue 39, 40, 41 or any other solicited issue.

It’s a one and done and then they are dead!

Christ what a shit comic, 12 year olds write better than this pssh nothin' personell drek.

Bob Harris

I don’t Sexual Harassment Lobdell has the Editorial authority to override Bendis.

Heck Lobdell said Jason wasn’t going to Sanctuary and we’ll.....

Attached: BB7A84B5-0C13-46A2-94D4-3E7E75D363D9.jpg (860x988, 124K)

What's wrong with it?

who hired wingman to get Jason back?

Scott Lobdell

It’s absolutely boring and incoherent.

Which is a shame considering Lobdell writes scripts that say pages 10-15 they fight and you’d think an artist of actual talent would be able to use that freedom to do something interesting and comprehensible.

This is issue 87 of Lobdell’s Red Hood

Stop reintroducing all these fucking characters!

Really the outlaws were better forgetting new 52

Me too OP.
Thanks for the time.

Well... waugh.

No Biz,no Art, no Buy.

Fun issue although I'd like to know what Essence thought Jason was doing.

Michael Jackson tier parenting

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/jason-todd-511/scott-lobdell-talks-new-red-hood-and-the-outlaws-s-1812976/

>Comic Vine: Even though they're not brought in right away, can you tell us how Artemis and Bizarro became part of the series? Did editorial suggest them, or did you say, "Hey, I want to use these characters"?

>Originally they said, "We're doing Red Hood and the Outlaws. Who do you want to be in it?" I said, "I want Gorilla Grodd. I want a handful of other characters," and they were like, "Okay. Thanks." Then they called back a little later and they said, "Okay, we have Blackfire and Steel and another character. What do you think of that?" I said, "Well, there's certainly ways to examine that." Then I got called in and I sat down with the wizard of comic book writers, Geoff [Johns], and he said, "What do you think about if instead of those characters, we use Artemis?" I'm like, "Holy moley!" I would never ask for Artemis in a million years. I wouldn't think that they would even think to give her to me. Then he said, "And what do you think about Bizarro?" I'm like, "Oh my God!" I could not have been any more excited at the thought of either of these two characters.

>Then the conversation went on. It kind of grew into, "Okay, if these are the Outlaws, what makes them different from the previous versions?" Right away it was the notion that this was really ... We're calling it a DarkTrinity, but I don't know if dark is necessarily the right word. These are three characters who reflect Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman, but more in a house of mirrors kind of way. They reflect them, but they reflect sometimes the best qualities and sometimes the things that make them the most dangerous. I championed to call the series Dark Funhouse Mirror Reflections Trinity, but I was alone in my love for the title, so we settled on Red Hood and the Outlaws again.

Oswald better have told Miguel he was going to blow up his village or some shit or else him freeing him is retarded.

Attached: - Stupid You Are, Breed You Should NOT!.jpg (500x378, 30K)

Migs is prolly a chubby chaser

This is the only capeshit that I still read.

It always mantain the level of writing, but I miss Onions but still love how Lobdell respect his own stories unlike most of Rebirth shit that pulls shit out of nowhere.

Everyone and their mothers can see that coming back to Gotham was a bad idea for Jason's mind, and that he's slipping into a very bad place again.

Oh, the dramatics! I can feel them already.

It's not. It's even pretty. It's a classic pose and it feels classic.

I like it. A lot of people like it, go search the internet. It's not "everyone hates it".
You keep repeating this, but the truth is, a lot of people like it even if there's clearly people like you that dislikes it. So fuck off.

Oh dear.

Oh dear.
Again.

It's you again.

Can you get a life?

Really, for fucks sake. Get a life and leave us alone and in peace. Holy shit.

A very actiony issue. A nice read, even if the first few pages looked a bit wonky both in terms of text and art. I wonder if they had to redo those few pages for some reason.

In any case, looking forward to the next one. Let's see how this problem finds a resolution.

The sad part is this was probably the height of Willis parenting skills.

cbr.com/flash-forward-wally-west-heroes-in-crisis-spinoff/

Well now

>G-GET OUT OF OUR SAFE SPACE

A six issue mini. It can actually be good. That Bugs Bunny/Flash special they did was pretty fun and in character.

Really, dud. Chill and go somewhere you enjoy. Stop annoying people with your melodrama.

I like it

If dick can be a spy let Jason know some magic kung fu

Has this series, dare I say, lost its edge?

See.
You may enjoy shit talking about other people without proof. But I don't. You may have proof, I don't know; but I don't. It's not in bad taste; it can ruin someone's life, talking based upon mere rumours, over and over a over, without proper proof to sustain it. We have a minon incident like six of seven years ago, and he even went and admit it was his doing, even if it didn't sound apologetic; the case is, he didn't have to, and he did. And we have no other proof of that that small incident.

So until someone else goes and speaks about him doing disturbing stuff, bad enough to get him fired, I don't see to point of shit talking the writer for the sake of it or for some personal grunge.

Now, if you have proof, I encourage you to show it in the proper place, like going to the police or to the press.

If not, please, restrain yourself. You've been spamming every corner of the net at this point with your crusade.

>It's not in bad taste
It's not only in bad taste, I mean.

His proof is from the Marysue. Basically the comicbook neoliberal equal to Huffington Post. Or for right wing fucktards, Breitbart. Not a trusted source.

inb4 he thinks that I think MSM is trustworthy too
Hell no queer, after Russiagate, CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WP should be stripped of any of their journalistic credentials

Is this the first time he's held a gun since losing his right eye? He's gonna miss every shot.

Well, if he's right handed, that's a hard habit to fix.

How does a guy saying "this run is bad" somehow lead to this shit?

Because I'm pretty sure he's also the same tard that keeps posting about sexual harassment and asking for him to get fired. Well, maybe it's not just one guy; maybe it's too. Same different.

He's being very active everywhere for the last few months.

I mean, heh; I don't have proof. But I'm going to guess here. Phrasing and themes and when he posts.

What the fuck are you going on about you paranoid cunt?
Most people, at least on Yea Forums, have said that this run is bad or mediocre so 1-3 anons saying the exact same thing is not some fucking "crusade".

... Right.

I've been reading these threads since Rebirth started. Yo don't need to tell me what I've read in them.

fake news

my ex-girlfriend is named that :(

Essence?

I don't get it.

Attached: 101.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Well, I miss Jason's old helmet.

yeah

Chaotic neutral

I wish I could've listened to Miller talking to Navy Seals about Superman

>Jason
>innocent
i mean i guess

>not an umbrella gun
gay

Well, they are coming back in the annual, but only for a bit.

So that's Leviathan in the top right corner, right?

"Thou shall not slay an unarmed opponent" curse. Jason abused it by deliberately opening himself for the strike instead of trying to block it further.

Can't the Wonder Woman book rescue ans take back Artemis and make her a supporting character there again? I'd actually prefer her as a supporting character in Wonder Woman to being Jason's love interest. He doesn't want her, let WW have her.

This better have Bunker hiding somewhere and waiting and watching Oswald and Jason duke it out and then take out the winner.

how will it be when Ar eventually gets back and keks this chick?

So now I'm back to thinking Wingman is his dad

Pete Woods is off after 38, so maybe they'll be back.

Looks like it. But i think its a Red Herring

36 actually.

Then is a short arc with Rocafort

New 52- he wrote 30 out of 44 (with annuals, Future’s End)
RedHood/Arsenal- 13
Rebirth- 38 (annuals and Rebirth one shot)
I don’t see how you get that

Wait did the Mexican let Penguin out?
The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Isabel is best girl

Johns was fired? He's writing the Three Jokers right now.

We don't know yet.
It seems to me that it cuuld be all a play, by Jason, a plan, a way of making Penguin willingly leave his panic rom.

Whatever at least it gives Jason something else than the Robin that died. See Tim Drake right now he is a shell without a great hook or identity with Damian around.

Is his last issue confirmed? Do we know who will replace him yet?

He confirmed in his own Twitter that he's out of the book not long ago. I don't know if for #37 or he's still going to draw some issues after the fill-in artist.

I went 52 + this

>not an umbrella gun
I am surprised about that too.

Fired from DC as Creative Control.

He’s DCs fucking Punisher.

How hard do Winick and Morrison have to make you understand that?

I miss them too. For this I am interested in that.. Annual? with both characters here.

But that was still Dick Grayson

This is more comparable To the Ric shit that Lobdell is also responsible for.

No it’s dogshit ugly from talentless hack

The book is below the 20k cancellation Mark

People fucking hate it.

If Tom Taylor was writing the Punisher Jason it would be a top 20 book

>The book is below the 20k cancellation Mark
Source?

Well now you see where you went wrong. Not trying to be rude, I’m just autistic with numbering.

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2019/2019-05.html
>Red Hood Outlaw 34 - 18,984
It's selling worse than fucking Ric Grayson Nightwing.

Where did you hear all issues that sell below 20K get cancelled?

I dont get this all-caste essence stuff. So after jason resurrected Ra's sent him away to train with magical kung-fu warriors?

Yup.

Anyone else wish Jason stayed with the League of Assassins and trained with them instead?

Nightwing was only good in this series when Seeley was on it, and even then it got a lot of haters. It’s being supported by Dickfags that will buy regardless. RHatO Rebirth had people who genuinely loved it and can’t stand what was done to the book so they are probably not buying in protest. It’s a better book than Ricwing but it alienated more people with the changes.

>Jason’s never heard of a black sheep

Jason knows damn well where he fits in the picture

He's not.

He wasn't in neither of their runs either.
You don't read comics. Stop pretending you do after reading some stuppid wiki, retard.

>He wasn't in neither of their runs either.
Are you fucking retarded, user?

Did you not read HiC? That's what every Robin, except for Damion, has to say about themselves.

Wow. It was Percy's issue the one who settler Dick as Ric and how he is. And it was DC's editorial who asked for amnesia inestad of whatever they have planned just before that.

Way to blame someone for no reason. Do you need a hug, user? It feels as if one could help you.

>He wasn't in neither of their runs either.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Batman_and_Robin_Vol_1_4.jpg (400x637, 67K)

Says you.

Says you.

20k hasn't been a calcelation mark in almost five years, if not more. Nowadays that mark is more like 12k actually. And Jason is not the Punisher. If you think he is, you don't read nor Punisher or Red Hood.

AHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: batman and robin 23 cover.jpg (669x1029, 209K)

Should Lobdell step down from the book?

He's clearly running out of ideas.

But I'm worried not many writers at DC really care that much about Red Hood, and there's no guarantee the new writer would be any better.

How much were the Birds of Prey selling before they got cancelled?

Not really. Jason still resurrected in his grave in this continuity. He was healed by the pit, but he was so mad that Talia had to sent him somewhere to calm him. That's where the All-Cast e enter in this story, but we don't really know when or for how long he was there. It could be that he trained with the League too (seems to be the case, actually) and even rained under other teachers like in Lost Days as well.

It’s nonsense bullshit nobody outside of Sexual Harassment Lobdell cares about

That was the canon before Slobdell

Winick literaly wrote Under the Red Hood you moron.

No user. It seems to me that you are the retarded one.

For Winick, Jason did what the did to rpove two points. First point, that controling crime was in fact more efective that fighting it as a vigilante. Second one, that Batman cared more for protecting Joker than to show he cared for Jason enough to choose him over Joker's life.

For Morrison, redhead Jason was a madman that enjoyed atention, craved for attention, and usedviolence for the aake of it, and was killing in spite of an old grunge with Bruce. It changed once N52 entered in sncene, because that Jason is bassically was we had with Winick and Dini agai .

Punisher kills villains because he thinks that's the only way to deal with them, no second chances, no grey zones, no forgiveness or redention. And all crimes are almost the same.

Jason kills villains when that's the only way to prevent other people getting hurt, or when it's clsar as day they are not going to change or ask for forgivenes or redention.

Oh, it's you.

Please, seek medical help. Ask ifor mental healthcare or something.

Winicks Jason isn't a Punisher clone either.
Just because they get to kill bad guys, it doesn't mean they're alike.

Tom Taylor wrote the best Jason in Injustice absolute pitch perfect!

Even got the hair right!!!

Pictured the only good Jason Todd written in the past 10 years

Attached: 0905215D-D2D6-4CAE-8148-72A5A768D0D8.jpg (1600x1230, 479K)

He cut off there heads put them in a duffle bag and then murdered a bunch more.

The fact that you were too dense to get the message that Jason views was kill the criminals doesn’t mean it wasn’t there.

>even got the hair right
>skunk hair
>right
Hey tumblr

Green Arrow was selling better than this and it was cancelled!

You really are some kind of autist, huh. I think I'm out. I just hope damifag somehow showups, for the sake of more people shitposting.

The fact that you didn't see more than that shows how shallow your read of that story was.

The days when Jason murdered two cops just for being there.

Maybe it was cancelled because the creative team wanted out and they didn't have anyone else to follow. It happens a lot. A fucking lot.

The fact that you think that’s the same person shows you’re a moron.

Tom Taylor’s Punisher murdered the shit outta people and it was great.

Nope.

The creative team said they had a 5 year plan and a Justice League tie in story.

user, i miistook the post I wanted to replty to. Also, way to be a supreme edgelord.

Green Arrow had a revolving door of talent lol. Post-Percy GA (and even he said that his original plans were heavily fucked with, like editorial rescinding their promise to let him reintroduce Connor Hawke) was a fiasco of them bringing on and booting off creative teams then just cancelling it unceremoniously.

I miss "and the."

Weird. Nowadays no one cancels a book for being under 20k. Not even under 15k to be honest. They always try to relaunch for their life.

Man are you illiterate?

Attached: D06B435E-A4F8-496D-9D9F-1E5421CD00C1.jpg (1054x1600, 331K)

Sorry for wanting Jason to look distinctive and not like a Dick Grayson clone

Attached: 169E87B0-D202-4789-A6A0-A4D46CBD876A.jpg (959x1280, 239K)

Wow, let's show Jason being a viplent cunt. Sure it willl show how much of a Punisher rip off he is!

Also here from Winick Jason blowing up a truck full of villains because I’m right and you’re a monkey

Attached: B9968691-B065-40FB-B8E8-9EBD7DBAF25C.jpg (1041x1600, 448K)

Whatever makes you sleep better, user. Keep cherrypicking pages. I'm not going to stop you. I already pointed out how different even Winick and Morrison Jason are from Frank. But keep going. Enjoy yourself.

Thank you for admitting I’m right and that Jason is supposed to be DCs Punisher and not a Slobdell Iron fist knockoff

Attached: E2F91D1F-7168-448A-900A-32697868CF57.jpg (714x890, 88K)

You're delusional. Holy shit. How much of an autist are you. Get back to whatever hellhole you spawned, you fiend!

Dude you don’t have to keep admitting I’m right just once is enough.

Attached: 3BDD1FA3-639D-4B9F-AB2F-184BC584E6C1.jpg (800x592, 73K)

I want to see more of them

Attached: tumblr_pn6w9coAcm1wawf24o2_r2_1280.png (800x800, 914K)

up

dont drop it

ooooohh