Detective Comics 1005 Storytime

Knight Fight.

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/45553-scott-snyder-to-reintroduce-justice-society-of-america-has-big-plans-for-them.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-001.jpg (3975x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

>more feminist garbage
lame,
I miss when comics used to be allowed to have sexy villians instead of the same boring "feministic" character over and over again.
so boring and over done.
especially since they always turn the male hero into an idiot so that the female villian can easily kick his ass

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-003.jpg (3975x3056, 1.92M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Thanks for the storytime!

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.46M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

/pol/ pls

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-008.jpg (3975x3056, 2.87M)

you mean like most people who used to buy comics?

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-010.jpg (1988x3056, 935K)

>Robin! Go take down the decaying god!
A bit much for a kid, Bruce.

I want tumblr to leave comics first
Women can’t be knights op

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-011.jpg (1988x3056, 983K)

love it.

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

We Game of Thrones now.

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-013.jpg (3975x3056, 2.12M)

You should try having sex.

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-014.jpg (3975x3056, 2.04M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-015.jpg (1988x3056, 983K)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

>Robin BTFO of Arcane
Eat your veggie heart out, Swamp-Thing.

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-018.jpg (1987x3056, 777K)

That's all. Hope you enjoyed this book.

Attached: Detective Comics (2016-) 1005-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

did reading feminist trash like this make your virginity disappear?

yawnnnnn

I love that Tomasi has brought back the Batman/Damian and Batman/Alfred interactions since he took over.

>”oh no! the skies aren’t a permanent red! what is this bizarre horror?!!”

I love the insanity of this issue.

I like the cover

Tomasi is DC's greatest treasure. He simply knows how to tell a good story without being pretentious and weird. Wish the others learned from him.

I enjoyed Arkham Knight's origin story. Joker is the only one who's maybe a little out character, but it feels believable that he likes the little girl. Tomasi and Walker are still giving us the best Bat-book right now.

I prefer the Reaper story from the last issue.

Batman is happy ?
I totally missed Tomasis Batman that is not emo.

this same old twist happned hundred of times already, fuck off.

I was thinking the other day, as much as I'm not enjoying the kings Batman title, I'm grateful we've got Tomasi here on 'Tec giving us something completely different. I wish I loved both books, but I'll settle for loving one of them.

>WOMEN CANT BE KNIGHTS
Really? Really? That is what triggers you? A crazy woman dresses up as a knight is too much? In a comic about a crazy man dressed as a bat?
>BUT THAT AINT HOW IT WENT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE AGES
no shit, this ain’t the middle ages you baffoon. she is just a crazy woman living out a fairy tale fantasy. It ain’t like the Queen of Britain in DC knighted her. Are you offended that Maximillian Zeus thinks he is a Greek god despite now being one? Idiots.

Great issue.

I liked the action and art but Arkham Knight was a weak villain.

Fun start to this arc. I've never read the Tomasi Batman and Robin run so might have to pick that up when I get chance.

>anti-atomic fire villain gun
damn, Batman is prepared for everything.

I hope this gets brought on Death Battle one day

>conclusion

Fucking finally.

He fought Phosphorus, like, 10 times.

I'd like to imagine Gotham just keeps on walking and minding their own business if the skies turned red. It'd be AK's first rookie mistake.

>detective comics storytimed this early
dang, usually I have to wait til the evening for it to get posted
thanks, op

>Blackgate
Huh, I expected her to be on her way to Arkham

I expected him to pull some Shiryu craziness but blindness barely even affected him

Would have been cooler if Bruce pulled out a Bat-Machete out of his utility belt to hack at those roots

I was expecting the same but Arkham has many holes to escape and she has her father here too,

>they're singing
>they're screaming
...deep.

>Lead the way, Boy.

Attached: iu.jpg (474x266, 20K)

I don't know if it is him being happy, but he sure as fuck isn't miserable, and compared to the Batman of the last couple years, that is an enormous breath of fresh air.
Also saving this page, because Damian full on fucking with his incapacitated Dad is great, and something probably only Dick and Jason would also do.

Thanks, op

Love it.

I can’t wait for the Spectre arc

wasn’t tomasi suppose to do a sprectre book?

DESU~! CATO-CHAN~!

Attached: 20190612_125101.jpg (618x578, 173K)

Oh thank God.
Batman is not Emo. So yeah, this is a fun book.i love it. There is some fun interplay between Bruce and Damian, showcasing Tomasi’s grasp on what makes them work as both a father and son duo and a crimefighting team, but really, it’s just a ton of fun seeing Batman rush into a dangerous situation.

I really love the way Brad Walker draws action. It's probably his best aspect. Solid issue.

That was a Bleedingcool rumor. They also said Wally was gonna be in Suicide Squad.

badass

Most Badass Batman Moment Ever !

solid.

this is bullshit

tomasi doesn’t seem to believe Batman is Suicid' :)

Tomasi ignores King and Shit Dad Bruce, I’m sure Tomasi will do a great job.

You think her father could have pulled a few strings.

Detective Comics been good lately.I am happy that Damian seems to be getting tons of good stuff lately.

so is she blind now or what

Like say, Tomasi is pretty much ignoring what is happening in the main Batman book. Which is why Batman is on good terms with Jim, Damian, and Alfred and why he isn’t punching any of his friends or sidekicks.

Tomasi is killing it right now.

That last page is beautiful.

that was fun

Wow..

King is living rent free in your heads.

>King is living rent free in your heads.
King is Dead.

There are two big ideas that Tom King's been pushing throughout his run that I completely disagree with: that Bruce is Batman because he has a death wish, and that Bruce can't be Batman if he's happy. Both of them are honestly kind of insulting to the character.

No he's still very much writing comics.

Kings Batman is weak and stupid. Constantly needs to be saved by Selina. Not a single issue about detective work from "The Worlds Greatest Detective".

Being Batman is a death wish, you never read whatever happened to the caped crusader by neil gaiman? Batman isn't gonna die at age 82 in his bed, he's gonna die saving the city.

>No he's still very much writing comics.
DC Confirms Tom King Off Batman With #85

Yeah but he's writing a Batman/Catwoman book right after.

>eah but he's writing a Batman/Catwoman book right after.
Nobody cares. King is so shit that he is sinking Batman sells. .... No one gives a shit about BatCat anymore.

>King is so shit that he is sinking Batman sells...
That's not true at all though.

>one guy mentions King
>people reply
>"King is living rent free in your heads"
Is this the best bait you can come up with?

>That's not true at all though.
it is.

This was made no sense whatsoever.

All of her followers were inmates, so you're telling me that Blackgate hires former Archam inmates?

It's not, his comics still sold extremely well.

Immortal Hulk Still Outselling Batman -

It doesn't mean anything tho. Just because Hulk is selling extremely well doesn't mean anything in relation to King's Batman.

The Hulk is great.

Glad to see the Spectre back. I hope the Phantom Stranger gets another chance as well.

Yes, she is blind in that she doesn’t see the truth, only the fantasy she wants to see.

>losing 40 percent of your sales in less than a year is selling well
Nah. Especially not when every other comic with batmans name on the front ships 6 figures.

It's not Hulk elevating on Batman levels. It's Batman falling into the trash levels of Hulk

That's not true it's them meeting in the middle and anyone saying any different is being disingenuous. These are stellar numbers for hulk, not so much for Batman.

Immortal Hulk is arguably the best mainstream comic being published right now, so it's no shock.

Given the mortality rates for Arkham and Blackgate guards and Gotham police, they probably hire from anywhere.

I am wondering how no one in the Blackgate locker room noticed a giant brand on the guy's back.

kek

Crummy sex? He should be getting Pokemon Creatures!

The fucker turned Arcane into a mook for his random OC, how is that not pretentious?

>Women can’t be knights op
Yes, they can, there's even a female knightly rank (GoT fucked up by calling her "Sir")

Literally nothing is canon in DC!
DC literally has NO continuity!
Even Doomsday Clock is non-canon!!!
newsarama.com/45553-scott-snyder-to-reintroduce-justice-society-of-america-has-big-plans-for-them.html

NON-CANON

That’s clearly a false flagging tumblr dyke you complete faggot

Don't have sex. No one deserves that. Get fucking therapy.

While Tim shouts "Knock it off you guys it isn't funny!"

It may not have made much sense, and it may not have been all that interesting, but Tomasi's Bruce and Damian are so much fun that I honestly don't mind. Art was fantastic too. Thanks OP!

Get a grip retard