Why does he want to take over the Creek so badly?

Why does he want to take over the Creek so badly?
His playground kingdom is already thriving. Is it ideological? Is he just an expansionist despot?
Does he need the resources and manpower for the war with X Middle School? Who started that war?

Attached: king bob.png (1195x893, 1.52M)

>monarch is greedy and bloodthirsty
Colour me surprised

There are whispers that the war was caused by three boys of the name. One smart, one smart and the other one a trickster

Half a dozen Fourth Graders make him look bad constantly, he needs a way to make him look powerful

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?

Manipulation from the shadows from "a small jew nerd".
Whoops, I arranged those letters wrong. I meant, "randall j weems".

Attached: randalljweems.jpg (490x735, 34K)

He was lamenting his legacy in one episode, probably wanted to cement it further.

what was his tax policy?

Attached: grrm.jpg (580x251, 85K)

randall j weems

damn jews

One butterscotch krimpet a day

Stay mad usurper.

It's literally an anagram. Just rearrange the letters.

You just blew my mind right before bed.

King Bob's greatest desire is to be remembered, as shown in the pyramid / chocolate tax episode

It is easier to be remembered for many years as a tyrant than as a good leader.

X Middle School,is an interventionist cartel of a school that will gladly violate the independence and freedom of other educational facilities to further their own agenda, under the guise of "providing security" and "stopping terrorism".
They need to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

Attached: i'm CIA.jpg (267x300, 17K)

King Bob is nothing compared to Pharaoh Bob.

Attached: Pharaoh-Bob-recess-33012659-940-706.png (940x706, 966K)

He's so obviously supposed to be a jew caricature. How did they let it slip?

Because he could pass as a playground weasel from any white american ethnicity. He never mentions any kind of jewish cultural topic, unlike his annoying real life counterparts.

It's about political competition. If he doesn't get the Creek, another playground king will.

Because your ideas of jewish stereotypes are based on propaganda from 60 years ago.

What was King Bob's tax policy?

>tax policy
Haha, good one, user

Attached: kit.gif (400x225, 1.36M)

Like alexander the great, he's never meant to see the ocean

Technically many history books remember a lot of good rulers and leaders. We just tend to remember the tyrants even more so than the good leaders.

Anyone else wondered who they wouldve been if they were in the series?
I always fanboyed over the tunnel guys, but I later figured I wouldve probably been closest to Randall

He’s a king who wants his kingdom to expand even further. Just so that when he finally graduates to middle school his legacy is remembered as the king who expanded the boarders of his empire.

The diggers were cool, but they are a two-man team
i love Craig for all the cool cliques it features. So much opportunity for fun self inserting

Two sticks of gum per kid.

King Bob had his flaws, but at least he wasn't King Gus

Pretty sure you meant to say one smart, one DUMB and the other a trickster.

But yes, I fully believe the idea that the Ed Boys would start a war between all the children in the neighborhood whether on purpose or on accident. I figure they be arms dealers, selling super soakers, slingshots, water balloons etc.

It be smooth sailing for the Eds until King Bob drafts them.

Attached: image.png (350x246, 13K)

Eddy does it on purpose, after noticing tensions between Helga and Spinelli, decides to finance a war,

They had an episode about this no BS

Hall Monitors don’t have the Authority to to interfere in inter-school conflicts.

Then tell them.
I'll sign your full body cast