Mao Mao

I swear, every new clip makes me hate Badgerclops more and more. He's going to be the dead weight around this show's ankle, isn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TSy8y0LquY

Attached: la-et-mao-mao-20190520.jpg (800x449, 70K)

>No cute female cat.
Hard pass.

Have you ever sat down and wondered why every Mao Mao thread lasts maybe four hours before getting archived? Because NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

Until those next eight episodes are released on the 28th, there's practically no reason for anymore Mao Mao threads. Everything that can be said about the show has already been said.

Attached: I wanna fuck his sisters.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

They've been getting deleted because autists like just talk about fucking the characters. There's a new clip and I wanted to talk about it, dammit.

Honestly it's one of those shows that look cool enough to put on, but is way too generic "in the town" to not much care about until an episode is right in front of you
You're going to miss the sisters, you're loss
That's Yea Forums dude, we milk every single damn subject for all its worth

Pretty much with Mao Mao on this one.
Fucking hell, Badgerclops.

Is there any new episode?

No. Are you some retard who thinks this is supposed to be some super serious shonen shit? It's a cartoon and he's the funny counterpart to the hyper violent MC and his plucky sidekick
shut up retard

Attached: mao_mao_tits.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

So it Badgerclops... gay?

>They confirmed adorabat as a girl in-show
Neat. With all the “dude”s and “buddy”s, I was starting to think people were pulling my leg.

I don’t like Badgerclops so far. He’s basically the same character as the pure-heartians, which is bad when the other protagonist is a native to the place.

If anybody's an autist it's OP for giving upset over characters in a children's show.

He acts as a laid-back and mature foil to Mao's obsessive and serious heroics. Something they should have explained by now is why they're friends. I understand Mao Mao's motives clearly, but Badgerclops isn't nearly invested in anything, not even Mao Mao.

He just wants to eat and do nothing. He’s adverse to adventuring and whines like a baby whenever something happens.

He’s interchangeable with any of the minor characters from the valley. You could put the king or the toad in his spot and nothing would change.

He's an adventurer who isn't helpless just lazy. As you can see in the clip, the locals run and scream while he faces adversity head-on.

It's because you like to see shit cartoons aimed at children of this generation.
If you start to get upset without even a full first season, then it's a sign that you should look for another series.

bear cyborg is fine. I take more issue with Mao Mao.

Nope, I like Badgerclops.
He works as a foil to Mao Mao. It's not like he's incompetent or anything.

It's a possibility.

Attached: a little thing called charm.png (1366x768, 1M)

Nope.

>strikes that pose while insinuating he's going to seduce it
>acts like a dandy while giggling and getting flattered
>calls it a gentleman
>blushes
Possibly definitely.

Attached: 08D9D39B-6235-4D25-9FD8-E2A9CFD8A75F.jpg (630x383, 119K)

He vacillates between more and less mature, based on the circumstances. Mao Mao is the same way but his criteria are different.

Show is still worth it thanks to Adorabat and I don't think her dynamic with Mao Mao would be quite as good without Badgerclops.

Why cant they tell jokes.....so much dead air, every one of these shows, places the creators think must be jokes, but somehow, some way....

It's funny. The dead air is just comfiness as it's the type of show that doesn't best you over the head with humor.

What part was funny.

Not everything has to be constant non-stop quips.

Badgercop saying “You have heroes other than mao mao” and everyone looking at adorabat, who was also rioting, was funny as fuck.

The problem with this clip IS that it was all talk though...this was full of "quips!"

Whats funny is events. This was standing.

Is English your third language?

Adorabat about to vandalize. Mao Mao telling Badgerclops to destroy it. Badgerclops getting gay with the monster.

>the only humor is slapstick humor
In what world? Mao Mao accidentally crushed himself with the goo's mimicry.