Tfw you realize that Linkara is still making videos

>tfw you realize that Linkara is still making videos

Attached: Linkara The Lightbringer.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo
youtube.com/watch?v=E1t1v1cdHqM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=wm63C7SHZ0E
youtube.com/watch?v=emYP8WOmaWc
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108115882
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's an episode where Chris does his Linkara voice
My god, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Attached: 40k.jpg (780x780, 201K)

GET HIM OUTTA HERE TAKE HIS JACKET

Or Nostalgia Critic

Attached: Oney's Doug Walker.jpg (1200x1200, 96K)

>IT COMES OUT ON A SET SCHEDULE!

IT'LL BE OUT WHEN IT'S OUT

A surprising number of Channel Awesome Alumni continue to do reviews, including Bennett the Sage (who became a legit critic after reviewing the art film "Memories").

IVE COME TO STEAL YOUR OATS

DONT TALK ABOUT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH

Attached: 1390CB4F-1EBE-46A5-9185-5B2EFFA0FB1B.jpg (480x400, 22K)

Well, I'll be damned you're not joking

Attached: Whoa Mama.jpg (319x298, 11K)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 89B6CE80-C394-435D-87CD-6E80DF6A35B1.jpg (711x399, 21K)

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

Attached: confirmed.png (434x172, 65K)

Is anybody in this thread old enough to remember Blistered Thumbs?

A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT CRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDIIIIIIITTTTTT CCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDD?????????????????

Attached: doug.png (624x670, 620K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cYkndjZDhDo

>Bennett the Sage becomes a real critic
>Lindsey Ellis now works for PBS
>JesuOtaku works as a journalist for Anime News Network and became a boy
Big hmmmm

Has Linkara reviewed Ctrl Alt Del? That would be interesting.

Ellis is a communist now. That's honestly more disturbing to me than JesuOtaku transitioning.

Honestly /pol/, I'm not interested in discussing their politics, that's part of the reason I spoiler'd the Jesu bit.

Attached: 1504551618970.png (440x660, 853K)

HE IS A MAN
PUNCH
WEARS A FURRY HAT

>Neon Harbor does film restorations now

:( Why do these threads have scary Doug images?

>Jew wario is dead

Attached: DiXi901W0AI1Kaj.jpg (621x668, 63K)

>hasn't had Peter Griffin blaring at him
You haven't experienced true autism yet, user

>Jew wario is a dead and a pedo
FIFY

>BUT WHY DOES THIS THING HAPPEN IN POWER RANGERS SHITBLARST FORCE? IT MAKES NO SENSE!
>Cos they did it like this in the sentai and they just reused the footage and costume.
>NO SHUT UP THAT DOESN'T COUNT.

>You're /pol/ if you point out the commies.

They murdered my grandfather, I'm allowed to be nervous.

He turned out to be Projared 1.0

>Bennett the Sage becomes a real critic
>Lindsey Ellis now works for PBS
>JesuOtaku works as a journalist for Anime News Network and became a boy
>Spoony went crazy
>Jew Wario is still dead

Unlike James Rolfe who has kept his soul and loving fanbase after all these years, Doug Walker is but a lifeless husk barely surviving a scathing MeToo. And given the paragon of cringe he is, everyone's been more than happy to partake in cursed Doug images.

Attached: I took her to my penthouse then I freaked it.png (1000x1000, 128K)

That went up like in 2010, yeah? I can't remember when they took it down, just lingered on for the longest time.

Rolfe was smart to thin out content for AVGN and branch out into other videos he could do while Doug ran NC into the ground which he found out was the only content people liked him for.

Yep. It went down in 2012. There's a great video on it's downfall. Here's the link:youtube.com/watch?v=E1t1v1cdHqM

Ah yes, the poor man's Screw Attack

I still watch Linkara. I like pop culture historians.
I am dreading his explanation as to why he likes Last Jedi.

AND NOBODY'S CAN STOP ME

Really? I could have sworn it lasted longer than that. If they did, seemed like all the game reviewers kept using its bumper at the end of their videos in the year following.

Probably because it sublimated his expectorations and fought for that which it loved and not against that which it hated.

The Last Jedi wasn't a bad movie and the only bad scene was the one with Leia

>I am dreading his explanation as to why he likes Last Jedi.

He's going to pull a Quinton Reviews

With how fat and smug he's getting, all that's missing is a beard/ponytail combo and he'd be a great Comic Book Guy cosplay.

I've been an OG fan of AVGN and NG forever and I haven't watched a single one of Linkara's videos

Ellis’s always had feminist leanings and considering her background in (film) academia its more likely she was always a commie.

The fuck?

Attached: 29.jpg (500x500, 105K)

how much money do these people make?

I find it hard to believe that phelous, lupa or bennet the sage are making a livable amount with their small fanbase?

Phelous and Lupa more than likely cohabitate, and I think Bennett also lives with his girlfriend, so they all split the bills.

Mandatory
youtube.com/watch?v=DZuzZIirRus

Linkara has proven he is shit at making comics. The only thing left for him to do is criticize the awful comics of people who have made it into the industry.

I SAW THE GREAT IRON LIZ

Attached: trump_angry.jpg (1200x630, 297K)

Linkara can't afford his taxes, his subscriber count has stayed in the 100k mark for years now, and he can't edit for shit to circumvent Youtube's copyright policies. I give him five more painful years.

Those who can't do,teach; those who can't teach, teach gym class; those who can't teach gym class, criticize; those who can't criticize, riff on comics and call them reviews.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=wm63C7SHZ0E

This same guy released a new video continuing this

Not a burger but how does one not be able to afford taxes?
Also if he's making enough to get taxed surely he's got an accountant its like $110 once or twice a year.

>one not be able to afford taxes

It's like if you made 100 dollars a year then you spent it all when tax time comes I ask that you pay 25 in taxes

That shitty movie really fucked up those Star Wars dorks in the head. It would be funny if they didn't spam their autism in threads where it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=emYP8WOmaWc

DON'T ASK

Mate that's a fucked up system.
Our (basic) system is if you make $100 the gubmit takes $25 out of your pay and when tax time comes if you made $110 they ask for $5 or if you made $90 they give you $5

Poor spending habits in a man who once bought an $800 green Power Ranger suit (among other things)? Can't say I'm shocked.

I will say that while red letter media will probably never make a top quality film in their lifetime, they at least have the money and the training from film school do their jobs right and for very longtime.

>Mate that's a fucked up system.

It's not that bad

The main problems is that most don't let someone do their taxes, fuck up how to fill it out, let multiple years of unpaid taxes pile up, and like before, blow all their cash so they're in the red that leads to the previous problems adding up fast.

God bless RLM, they're better shitposters than filmmakers

I never got the appeal of them. I honestly think they're trash.

Oneyplays is the fucking goat with Zach and Lyle. I don’t even care if Ding Dong and Julian is out.

I mean fair enough, I still kinda prefer my system though basically makes it impossible for morons to fuck up unless they're actually trying to commit tax evasion.

>>Spoony went crazy
Don't remind me, he used to be the best and then one day he just snapped

I like trashy entertainment as a counterbalance to the posh prickery I imbibe in. Wheel of the Worst had some of the best stupid shit I've ever soon. Wormania, Theodore Rex, that Critter Killing thing with the psycho host.

It was closer to a chain reaction collision on a highway.

Yeah i started missing julian and ding dong but zack is so much better that now i find julian and ding dong boring as fuck

>I like trashy entertainment as a counterbalance to the posh prickery I imbibe in.

Funny enough, I'm the opposite of you in that regard. At least when it comes to movies. I greatly enjoy Ryan Hollinger.

Phelous and Lupa dont live toegether, not even in the same state.
Sage's output has slowed down considerably since 2015/2016 so I think he has a proper job and is doing the show part time

You can totally see the signs, he just played them off as self-deprecating jokes

Looks like an interesting guy, I'll give him a watch tomorrow. Thanks, user.
The fun has to end some time.

My wife can't stop watching History of the Power Rangers. Red pill me on this guy.

>My wife can't stop watching History of the Power RangersCheck your wife's crotch. That clitoral hypertrophy may just be a penis.

e-celeb threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108115882

He’s ok, at least the power ranger videos are. I can’t say I’ve seen anything else he’s done. It was fun to look back on a series I used to love.

no thanks

History of the Power Rangers takes a huge nosedive after he gets to Disney Rangers, and his Saban Rangers ones are still less "deep dive into everything power rangers" and more "I summarize some important episodes and say if i liked it or not"