Ed Brisson Vows to Stop Helping Children After “Little Turd” Spoils Avengers Endgame

bleedingcool.com/2019/06/11/marvels-ed-brisson-vows-to-stop-helping-children-after-little-turd-spoils-avengers-endgame/

Based.

Attached: Ed Brisson.jpg (900x601, 222K)

>ask children not to spoil something "important"
>be shocked when they do it

also endgame has been out for like 4 weeks now, is he just lying?

Who?

Also, wow, that's super petty.

Every little kid under the age of 14 is a glorified piece of shit that can't contain themselves
>there's a fucking reason why Fortnite caught on to these shits

If you haven't seen endgame by now you aren't allowed to get mad at spoilers

Who is this and why should I care?

>MUH SPOILERS
This toxic nonsense officially got out of control years ago. Fuck all the way off with that shit.

God I hate people who demand others npt to spoil old shit for them.

Hope he cried over.

And you wonder why people won't invite you to parties and get togethers.

>implying I'd want to associate with anyone who outright stifles any form of media discussion
Good, fuck your boring ass parties where nobody's allowed to talk about anything.

>Implying the fucking GENERAL PUBLIC should cater to your whims

How about instead of telling millions of people to engage in "no spoiler" culture for weeks on end, you just lock yourself in your house and turn your internet off so we don't have to deal with pissbabies like you who have so little to live for, that a spoiler for some fictional shit can ruin a product for you.

>comic book movie
>spoiler
literally impossible.

>toxic
>pissbabies
I thought Yea Forumsmblr was just a meme

>pissbabies
You need to buy a thesaurus. Why do all you losers use the same fucking terms?

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

>be obnoxious faggot
>seethe when people won't side with your obnoxious, faggoty opinions

I would assume this is an obvious joke

Who gives a shit about Endgame spoilers, everybody and their grandmother has either seen it or knows what happens. And wow, he actually seems pretty serious about this. That man needs his teeth kicked in if he believes movie spoilers are worth more than giving guidance to children. Clearly their well being doesn't actually mean a whole lot to him, the untalented cunt. This is Mark Waid tier autism and disgustingly unprofessinal.

Attached: 1554755964334.jpg (720x619, 45K)

>TVTropes still has certain parts of movies spoilered on movies that came out like 15-20 years ago.

I've never heard of him, but he sounds like a cunt

>these are the people who call you a nazi manbaby

Yeah. I don't know why they do this. I like TVtropes, but sometimes they really annoy me, like when they spoiler shit from years ago and all of their Dethroning Moments and MLP pages reek of autism.
This coming from someone who has actual autism.

I have autism too and I made the post you replied to

Attached: 1560184492634.jpg (300x168, 13K)

That is the most juvenile nonsense, especially as it was bloody obvious how it was going to end and i've not seen a single MCU film.

>How dare you discuss the largest film on the planet.

In their defense there's a lot of films out there which people haven't seen. How about if I told you the main character in scanners is the brother to the villain and that their esper power was caused by a 1950s drug given to mothers?

That’s hilarious

Huh, Ed Brisson is in my community. My acquaintance Johnny Christmas did the artwork for his comic series 'sheltered'. It's pretty good.

Johnny Christmas sounds like a mob hitman

Brisson is a shitty writer
how does he keep getting Marvel gigs

Who is this and why should I care that a kid spoiled a movie that came out 4 weeks ago?