How do you think Superman reacted ?

How do you think Superman reacted ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxT7GXTsUUk

Attached: DedG_h6XcAA9WiN.jpg (406x480, 29K)

So why didn't Supergirl appear at the end of Justice League vs Fatal Five?

They were a legion from a different timeline.

What

>Fucking greeners stealing our superwomens

They likely either forgot it happened, or it hadn't happened yet. Did they ever give a time frame for when the movie takes place in the DCAU timeline?

>BRAINIAC? BRAINIAC??? YOU FUCKING WHORE.

Because it was a sellout movie that only exists to shill Jessica Cruz. She's DC Ms. Marvel

DOX'ED

im still waiting on that quality content edit with CW nia and brainy

>instead of sex, she gets all her nudes sent to the internet
>basically makes her Melissa Bemoist

Realistically how powerful would an offspring between a Kryptonian and Coluan be?

>somewhere Lex Luthor is laughing
>"you take our women Kryptonian? well, serves you right you spacenigger!"

The worrisome thing about Coluans is their culture, not so much their physiology. Any Kryptonian-tier being can be horrifying it seems.

its one of those depends on the verse thing becuase most of time coluans just seem to have technological implants in the comics, with shit like cw supergirl making them technorganic and then you got the cartoon which made them full on robot

regardless its basically a even smarter green kryptonian who may or may not have robot powers

i said im waiting

STILL WAITING

>BRAINED

only brainy has the stamina and power to fuck a kyptonian stupid. or i guess he could hack her mind to make kara a super nympho

Attached: 32_1.jpg (1553x1178, 138K)

Gwen?

"Oh, that kid, me and him go way back. I'm an honorary member of the legion actually."

I read that in Clancy Brown’s voice.

Super-Brain

Attached: kingdom cum.png (331x601, 427K)

this costume always confused me

BGC baby.

i never liked Alex Ross's original designs

She never left us