ITT: The worst character in their respective show

ITT: The worst character in their respective show

Attached: harlot.jpg (1351x759, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SzzkIdRQhe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That’s not Dipper

Why though? Is it because she's wasted potential?

I want to fuck Wendy

Attached: blue whore.png (775x785, 1.38M)

That's not Mabel

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: FAGGOT.png (707x533, 380K)

Cringe and bloopilled

Tambry was better.

Attached: Tam.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Never forget.

Attached: 1445301571726.jpg (836x955, 752K)

Attached: sam manson.gif (350x258, 44K)

This, she was so lifeless i hated her existence. Also dippers obsession with her was so annoying

Mabels my favorite character, fuck you all

She ate about half of Season 1.

Posting one of the classic examples of "why didn't the main character just ditch her?"

Attached: X_e2adcd61.jpg (604x453, 61K)

Hirsch said he created her to be the coolest person he could imagine so that says a lot

Wendy was just Alex's self-insert Lauren Faust crush anyway.

>Hirsch said he created her to be the coolest person he could imagine so that says a lot
THATS the best he could come up with? Oh geez

You mean Mabel

yeah Jimmy Neutron did it better

Attached: cool hugh neutron.jpg (400x301, 32K)

I haven't finished the series, but what bothers me about her the most is how... clueless she can be sometimes?

That or she was just stringing Dipper along. I mean, Wendy could read the room enough to cover for Dipper after he humiliated himself in front of those ghosts, yet she seemed oblivious to his feelings as a general thing and that he and the punk jack-ass were fighting over her all the time, even after they hid the feud.

Like you fags could have written the show better than him.

at least I wouldn't have fucked my co workers

Attached: Pony_Head_-_Goblin_Dogs_profile.png (1200x1060, 655K)

This specifically gets addressed
S2 minor spoiler: she tells Dipper she knew all along

Who? I thought, it was ripped of Simpsons «New Kid on the Block» episode.

Attached: New_Kid_on_the_Block_128.JPG.jpg (576x432, 106K)

The only stuff Yea Forums would do was get rid of all the mysteries and storyline and turn it into graphic underage incest scenes.

She later reveals that she always knew he liked her, but because of a 3 year age difference they cant be together. This is the most fucked thing for me, the writing acts like shes 18 or something. Wendy is 15 years old, of course she can fuck dipper if she wanted too.
youtu.be/SzzkIdRQhe0

That’s not Skeet

Three years is more significant at their ages than it would be as adults. Kids develop rapidly and the difference between a 12 and 15 year old is pretty big.

>Kids develop rapidly and the difference between a 12 and 15 year old is pretty big.
Not really, dipper was going to be 13 by the end of summer so i dont think there was anything wrong with the two of then dating. At least dipper can use mabel as a cum dump.

That's not Sneed

I remember nothing of Ginger, except for my deep, deep hatred for Dodie.

For a kid even 2 years is a huge difference. Also Dipper is like a literal midget, Wendy had no reason to go for it.

Attached: 2-years-apart.png (1280x718, 749K)

It's a toss up between Lapis, Ronaldo, and White Diamond.

Attached: 1480975435224.png (923x843, 111K)

There's no way she was supposed to originally be 15.

You have to be a character to qualify OP

Attached: 1556621206636.png (546x686, 421K)

Wendy improves in the second season due to being allowed to become more than simply "Dipper's crush". Having to embody this idea of a flawless, cool crush meant that, ironically given Dipper's fixation, there was little to actually care about and it really harmed both the show and Wendy herself.

She was a character?

>Wendy improves in the second season due to being allowed to become more than simply "Dipper's crush".
She had one episode of character, and then went back to being nothing, before suddenly becoming a badass wasteland warrior in the finale

>Destroy all magic
>unicorns are turning to bones in the magic dimension
>somehow a floating unicorn head managed to survive the destruction of magic.
What a mistake of an ending that was

>For a kid even 2 years is a huge difference
As someone who saw plenty of relationships between seniors and freshman in high school, it really isn’t.

That's... okay, I can understand not wanting to hurt his feelings but even for a wacky supernatural cartoon, that seems kind of callous.

She KNEW Dipper was crushing on her; the moment he and Robbie started fighting each other she should have stepped in and told them both to take the train--as gently or as forceful as would be necessary. I know she's not responsible for their actions but she had the capacity to put an end to this before it escalates.

Dipper as Mabel.

S4 Star really fell from my liking so quickly.
If she wanted to have a better life for mewmins and monsters she should've kept the throne but have Eclipsa as, at least, an adviser.

But she's neither the worst written nor the most hated character of the show.

Star is close, but ponyhead is the worse one.

>ITT people confusing bad characters with characters they personally dislike and characters where are specifically written to be hated

t. wendy/lapis/sam/star/ponyhead waifufag

Wendy is pretty cool as a person. It's her double ironic lumberjack hipster outfit that she wears ironically while being from a lumberjack family that cramps her character. She also works in a shithole and hangs around with a bunch of assholes, but it is a tiny town, so it's kinda understandable. Maybe she is the highest level of cool a provincial teenager can achieve.

Attached: DOohkLHWsAULmw9.jpg (600x627, 38K)

>not lance

Attached: Korra.png (333x250, 86K)

Attached: 1549195545130.png (812x1036, 844K)

Have you forgotten what the point of this thread was?

Where I'm from a 12 year old dating a 15 year old was unheard of, especially looking at their size difference. It's baffling when people think Wendy saying "you're too young" was a weird thing to say it really isn't at their age.

Wendy is walking along through Gravity Falls when her stomach begins grumbling.
"That's weird..." she says to herself. Suddenly, she gets the urge to fart. Being a proud tomboy, she hikes up one leg and blasts a cloud of warm stink through her tight jeans.
"Aaaaahhh..." she sighs, sniffing her eggy stench. "They don't call me 'Windy' for nothing," she chuckles.
She notices Dipper up ahead as she's walking.

"Hey Dipper." Wendy says waving to Dipper, "I got something I need you to do.". Dipper looked up from his book and said "Sure, anything for you Wendy.". Wendy turned around so her ass faced Dipper, who was no doubt erect after this, tried his best to lean closer to get a better look without looking like a creep. As Dipper's nose inched closer, Wendy released a disgusting fart, it smelt like the inside of a dumpster mixed with a hundred skunks, and it sounded like an entire brass orchestra went off at once. How does Dipper react to this stink bomb in his face?

While Wendy was laughing, she noticed Dipper hadn't run off or passed out yet, this confused Wendy. "Dude, you can go now." The gassy redhead said, half laughingly, to Dipper. "C-could you do that again?" Dipper mumbled, embarrassed by his aparrent new fetish. "Come again?" Wendy questioned, cupping an ear. "Could you fart on me again..." Dipper said trailing off. At first, Wendy thought Dipper was joking, but once she saw the tent in his pants, she knew this was serious. "You actually WANT me to fart on you?" Wendy asked Dipper. He nodded furiously, like a baby asking for its bottle. Wendy giggled and sat Dipper down, soon after sitting on his face.

There were a couple minutes of silence before finally, Dipper heard the loudest noise he's ever heard as he felt Wendy's phat ass jiggle. "Oh god!" Wendy says, cringing from the smell she created, "Dipper, are you still awake after that?". This question was answered when Wendy heard loud sniffs and a moan from under her. "Aww, sick dude!" Wendy continued laughing, "Why would anyone want to sniff my stinky farts?". Directly after that, Wendy again farted, but it made no noise, only a smell worse than death, but again Dipper sniffed it all up.

Hours of this passed, following the same basic formula. Wendy has a nasty fart, she laughs about it and Dipper sniffs it up. Finally, Wendy got up off of Dipper's face. "That was great," Wendy says to Dipper, who is still on the ground, recovering, "I'll tell you the next time I need to fart.". Wendy walks off, spanking her ass as Dipper watches.

After a bit, Dipper gets up and goes back to the Mystery Shack.

In the Mystery Shack, after Wendy tells Dipper that they need to "do something in private", Dipper can already tell what was going to happen. She then took off without warning, and Dipper tried to catch her. Eventually, Wendy was walking on a trail of some sort, when her stomach rumbled loudly; the build-up of gas in her rectum caused her to feel a light cramp as she held it in for Dipper. A minute passes by, and the pain in her grows.

Dipper managed to find Wendy on the trail, and said "Hey, Wendy. I'm ready." while smiling. Wendy replies, "Oh! I've been holding my farts in... For you. Come here!" in a playful mood. Dipper gets really close to Wendy's blue jeans-covered ass, and upon doing so, she pushed both of her hands at the back of Dipper's head, shoving his face into her ass. Wendy farts a long one into Dipper's face, the smell of gas stinking worse than rotten eggs. Dipper takes a big whiff of Wendy's gas and gets really hard. Dipper replies "More..." as Wendy spurts out a wet fart, twice. Her eyes widened as she feels the back of her now wet panties on her butt. She disregards this, however.

Wendy farted on Dipper for quite a while. When she took her ass off of his face for a second, Dipper was squinting from Wendy's gas, reeked of sulfur and garbage, and was losing consciousness. Wendy felt worried as if this was too much for him, but she shrugged off the feeling and decided to...

"Dipper, I don't think your ready for this" Wendy says trying to control the monster in her stomach.

"Please....give me it" Dipper says wanting her gas no matter what the cost

"Ok then, but just remember I warned ya."

*PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL
LLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRBBBBB!!!!!!!!

Wendy the released a minute and a half long monster in Dippers face. The winds were strong enough to knock down signs and trees near the shack
and smelled so bad most wild life near them had died and decomposed into soil. Somehow Dipper was able to stay awake and witness the full force of Wendys giant ass.

"Wow......I wish I could fart bigger than that someday." Wendy says still tired from pushing out the last fart.

"Then *cough* why *cough* wait Dipper says while still recovering from the fart

"What do you mean?" Asks Wendy

"Well it's a bit risky, but we could ask Bill" Dipper suggests. "WHAT! Why would you even think off that, you know he hates us so why would he help us." Says Wendy.
"Well I think islets worth a shot" Says Dipper not caring what happens as long as it gives him her gassy ass. "Well as long as you think it's safe *PRRRT*" Wendy says while farting in Dippers face.

"Well I don't know" Wendy says. "I could hurt a lot of people and you might-DIPPER WAIT." Wendy shouts as Dipper is already shaking Bills hand.
"Sorry Wendy but I really want this gas." Dipper says.
"WELL A DEALS A DEAL." Bill say snapping his fingers. "SEEMS LIKE I WONT NEED TO DESTROY THIS WORLD SHE WILL DO IT FOR ME" Bill says in his head.

"Uhh...my head" Dipper says. "Uhhhh.. My stomach" Wendy says. "Whoa this is a lot of gas." Wendy says.
"Then give it to me" Dipper says hypnotized by her ass. "Wait Dipper I might hurt.....well who cares if a few people get hurt." Wendy says with a sly smirk.
"Alright Dipper get ready" Wendy says sitting her jean clad ass on his drooling face."

Attached: retard redneck.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Entrapta is here to repeat Jurassic Park all over again. Her unbridle thirst for knowledge must be quashed. Prefuma, blessed is her, needs to take Entrapta on a very long camping trip where she learns to stop being a NEET and fucking of Eternia just b/c "muh knowledge".

Clean this shit uo, Jannies. And do it for FREE!

Attached: traitor.jpg (640x357, 28K)

>In this post user asserting that because he likes a character, they cannot be bad and that he doesn’t have shit taste

But it’s not a 12 year old. He’s pretty much a month from 13, a roughly 2 year difference, which again, isn’t much.

Attached: pike_wink.png (854x480, 314K)

That's not Joseph

She legitimately killed the show.
You could argue it was a number of factors all coming together that ultimately led to the downfall rather than her specifically, but she was at least one of the nails in the coffin.

Attached: 123412341324.gif (500x276, 226K)

The only thing I remember about this show was that I watched it religiously and hated the black girl

Ponyhead wouldn't have destroyed all magic and then forced two worlds together out of horniness.
That ending was a fucking mistake. I actually like her more than star at this point.

Attached: 1530102987887.jpg (449x517, 21K)

Sonic the Hedgehog is 15 and his official love interest, Amy Rose, is 12, so I really don't get what the big deal is with Dipper and Wendy when all it is a gender reversed Sonic and Amy.

...I'll take "OP is a Faggot" for 2000

Truth

Lies

So literally a 12 year old boy?

15 and 18 is worlds apart from 15 and 12. And I'm more than willing to bet 85%+ of those relationships were freshman girl-senior boy