You have 10 seconds to remember what each of their superpower is without using Google

You have 10 seconds to remember what each of their superpower is without using Google.

Attached: CC852E32-AA48-49C6-A740-EB6D499971D7.jpg (636x477, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buHtdJ1l0EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But that would require me to have actually sat down and watched it, and even as a kid I thought this was stupid.

You know what might have been clever? If they threw us a curveball and made the road runner character spin and the duck character super fast or something. Just to mix it up a little.

God, this show was bad.

Lexi has psychic powers, Ace had laser eyes, Tech was tech Roadrunner was fast, Taz was tornadoes and Duck was energy balls

>Implying anyone actually watched it

Super speed, telekinesis, spinning, technopathy and healing factor, laser eyes.

I know you watched it as a kid. Admit it.

>I ship Lexi and Danger
I like the kind of couples that annoy each other

>Roadrunner
Runs fast
>Coyote
I think he had tech?
>Bunny
Laser shooting?
>Taz
Strong I think? I know he did the hurricane thign because of course he did.
>Duck
...couldn't he teleport?

Who had the healing factor?

youtube.com/watch?v=buHtdJ1l0EQ

>Yellow one is Lasers
>Pink one is ...Love idk
>Purple one is being Big
>Green one is regeneration
>Red one is Being Fast.

Tech.
It really only serves the narritive purpose to have classic looney tunes wile e suffering happening to him constantly and it being okay.

Literally the only one I don't remember is girl

I remember Roadrunner was a speedster (which is obvious given who he's based off of) and Wile's a tech guy who had some weird friendship with him, which is why I even remember him at all. Taz has tornado powers, and Daffy had water powers that Kids WB hyped up to no end. The Bunny's are the only ones I'm drawing a blank out, but it's safe to assume they were the badass normals of the group.

Attached: 1555657484822.jpg (508x428, 46K)

Was it really that bad?

I remember an episode where the duck put his hands in water and shot guided balls of energy out

Yes.

They got rid of WB on the normal channels though
It got replaced by fox kids/box
damn I miss ABC kids and Jetix too

Attached: 1443744700929.gif (428x308, 3.09M)

>bugs
Energy manipulation
>duck
pyromancy
>lexi
Sound powers
>slam
basically Taz and Hulk
>coyote
Super-smarts
I got at least two right

I enjoyed the concept as a kid, fight me

Was Chuck Jones still alive to see this abomination? Considering the way he didn't like shit like Animaniacs and the Pogo Special I can't imagine what he thought of this.

Duck could teleport too.

green one - earth
red one - fire
purple one - wind
yellow one - water
pink one - heart

no it was aight

Danger Duck was ridiculously OP and the show even pointed out if he ever pulled his head out of his ass and stopped showboating he'd be a powerhouse.

The only reason i even remember this is a thing is because of that short on newgrounds

What short?

was he really that strong? seemed to me like his egg powers don't do jack shit and teleportation is highly situational

GO PLANET

Bugs: Lazer eyes
Daffy: surprise eggs... I think? his was weird, oh and teleportation
Coyote: Immortal and I want to say Electromagnetic powers
Taz: he can create tornados
Roadrunner: Super speed... of course, what else.
Lola: She can make my pipi field weird(I actually can't remember)

I, unironically, liked this show when I was a kid despite the hate it receives. I sometimes want to rewatch it to validate my nostalgic me but Im well aweare he isnt always right.