Marvel/DC crossover Prompt Thread

>Carol being Jon’s drunk trainwreck of a mom
>Doom is infuriated by Hal apparently have more willpower than anybody
>People think Plastic Man is Kamala’s dad, even Eel
>Aquaman and Namor are two different heirs to the throne, like a Game of Thrones situation
>Lobo and Deadpool stole the Green Arrow/Green Lantern traveling truck to fin their own road trip
>Guy Gardner and Peter Parker are tenants in the same building
>Illuminati was made specifically to avoid Batman
>Hydra Cap is from the Dark Multiverse
>Manchester Black acts an opposing force against Xavier
>Scott became a White Lantern and banged the Phoenix
>Hercules acts as Shazam’s wingman and bro
>Doctors Fate and Strange got issues with another
>Punisher getting a Sinestro Corps ring during Blackest Night and Matt becoming a GL.
>Hank Pym hooking up with Cheetah and being a thorn in Lex Luthor’s side.
>Harley Quinn is banging the Venom Symbiote
>Evil Gwenpool chilling out with the Empty Hand
>Big Ass Magic War between Gods and Sorcerors

Attached: 4131E9F7-7226-473E-8CD1-3CE6E40EC8D1.jpg (523x800, 353K)

Does Doom have any story that isn't about him stealing power and becoming omnipotent?

I wonder if Matt keeps the red suit? He doesn't look that good in green
>Same costume but he has a green glow like other lanterns
>Other GLs complain about this

Who does Doom hate more; Reed or Hal?

>Illuminati was made specifically to avoid Batman
Amazing.

Attached: 1549140286587.jpg (435x530, 22K)

No, he is too incompetent to achieve anything by himself.

He hates them both but in their own special way.

How do the martial artists match up and compare against each other?
Do Bullseye and Deadshot have a rivalry?
Where does Brainiac 5 rank among the Marvel geniuses?

Yeah, the original 6 plus MMH (Justice League) Black Adam (Khandaq) Doctor Fate (Justice Society) and John Stewart (Green Lanterns)

They both look the same so Doom can’t tell the difference

Students of O-Sense are still gonna be top dogs but Shang Chi would be a contender and the other major Marvel martial artists like Danny and Matt have super powers to level the playing field. I could see Gorgon getting involved in Cass Cain's origin.

Why the hell would an Alien (MMH) be in the Illuminati? Also
>NigLantern
It'd be Alan Scott.

And we're off.
>Superman fucks Captain Marvel
>The most powerful will in the Marvel Universe is Hal Jordan's whining bitch, of course that makes perfect sense
>Everyone thinks Plastic man fucked Kamala's mom
>Fine, whatever
>This is dumb
>This is reasonable
>Marvel's smartest man and it's most powerful telepath and the rest of their most powerful leaders sure do need to be wary of the fetish ninja from the setting's most awful city
>This makes sense
>Fine
>Seems unnecessary given AVX but whatever
>Marvel hero becomes DC hero's cheerleader
>Two marvel heroes go lantern, ok
>Luthor would annihilate Pym, Pym's never dealt with that kind of machination before
>DC hero gets a power up
>Semicanon teamup
>K

Well, better than last thread but still shitty.

Well, the Illuminati stuff was kinda tied in into Identity Crisis, with the mindmessing of villains. And we chose John as a representative of the Corps,

If you read comics instead of samefagging all the time, Tommy, you'd know.

Having a GL there but not Captain Britain makes little sense. And NigLantern's not a good representative. He wouldn't even join a group like the Illuminati.

>How do the martial artists match up and compare against each other?
Hard to say.

Richard Dragon and Shang Chi should be equal, in my humble opinion.

I know Immortal Iron Fist has gotten some ridiculous gainz tho, that he punched down a SHEILD helicarrier.

Taskmaster should have a rivalry with Bronze Tiger, Batman, and Lady Shiva

Cassandra and Coleen Wing fought together

Lady Shiva and Elektra fought each other once

Stick beat Ra’s Al Gul, which jumpstarted his interest The Chaste and The Hand.

Neither John Stewart or Alan Scott would join. John is too lawful good for that shit and Alan Scott doesn’t fear Batman.

How Doom views the JL

-Hal? Hates him
-Batman? Eh, he's not a problem.
-Wonder Woman? Neutral towards her.
-Aquaman? Hates him
-Martian Manhunter? Neutral towards him
-Superman? Pleasant fellow.

Contribute and make it better. Not criticizing you here, just make more kino posts if it bothers you.

So, if mindmessing is off the table, you're definitely kicking Tony, Strange and Chuck out.

I said it in the last thread that he's pen pals across time with Vision, aside from that the geniuses might be nothing much.

I know, but Scott would at least make more sense with his Power-Ups. But it's silly to add a GL, when they don't have Brian in there, and the Captain Britain Corps guards the whole Omniverse. Just keep them Earth-Centric.

I'm not proud of that, but I'm pretty sure I have read more than almost everyone here.

Thr fact that, unlike you clowns, I don't think that Dr. Doom is some sort of masterpiece of literature is more than proof enough.

The idea of the illuminati fearing Batman is completely retarded and not in keeping with the character of the group (they invited T'Challa) or the individual characters. Suggesting in any way that Namor or Black Bolt would fear Batman- even if there are legit reasons to do so- is just so catastrophically stupid and out of character it's mind boggling.

Woudln't Niles Caulder also be a good fit for Illuminati given that Chief is well, Chief. I also don't think anyone in the Illuminati fears Batman as much as they dislike him.

Yeah pretty much no one thinks that. And you would have read more comics than most people here if you read three, but you're Marvel illiterate, you sad shitposting DCfriend. And for what it's worth, characters aren't literature, moron.

But user, da BatGOD is gonna growl at them and fuck their bitches with his CANONICALLY MONSTROUSLY BIG BATCOCK! How could Marlels POSSIBLY deal with THAT?!
-
It honestly is a really shitty concept that I don't even get how it caught on.
>I also don't think anyone in the Illuminati fears Batman as much as they dislike him.
Bingo, but that's the thing, he wouldn't be more than a nuisance to the Marvel Geniuses. But yeah, Chief is a good point. Even Luthor, really, could work. I can't see Stark being jolly about Superman.

Maybe instead of being formed in response to Batman the group would be formed in response to the various secret societies?

Pointing out how much sad DC wank is getting shilled here this is is the best possible contribution I can make.

Wank Marvel then fren.

>Instead of absorbing Carol, Rogue absorbs Diana's powers and consciousness.

Or a response to the various 'new' heroes who've popped up, one of whom is a bulletproof alien, one is a literal demigoddess, and then there's the almost ninja detective with an abundance of gadgets.

Point would be Illuminati does not trust any of them, maybe even plotting to not subdue at least Supes and WW should they go rogue.

Oh absolutely not, Tony would be suspicious of Clark's every move and word. As would T'Challa, Namor, and Xavier.

Marvel has the advantage. DC has Karate Kid.

So one day they start a martial arts tournament to see which one was the best. Batman was not invited, to put simple: he isn't good enough.

user, please don't answer to that poster. He is an idiot.

>Stark and Luthor bond over finding Batman annoying and being really distrustful of Superman
>they have "Kryptonians go home" parties where they get drunk and devolve to "fucking Kryptonians stealing our women, I'll make a robo suit with a giant dildo cocksleeve and fuck that titcow cousin of his" talk

>Big Ass Magic War between Gods and Sorcerors
It ends with Strange dying but using all his power to force Nabu to resurrect into a more chill character. In this case, Nabu becomes one with Wanda... so that one day he may understand how hard it is for mortals to exists.

This could have pretty dire consequences, good or bad.

Business Luthor almost certainly belongs on the illuminati, as uncomfortable as that would make the Marvel members. Heroes morally compromising themselves for some sort of greater good? It would be a missed opportunity to *not* include him.
The Illuminati formed to get rid of the hulk, and reformed to keep Earth from being a casualty of alien wars or victim of cosmic fuckery. So it's entirely Luthor's sort of ideological domain and there is no reason for Batman to be a part of it or have anything to do with it except a: be invited or b: gotta suck Batman's cock because we're hardcore DCfriends and we don't know how to do anything else.

Directed by Zack Snyder.

I think it'd depend on the person. Reed, Pym and Strange, probably. Namor would have 0 problems with him. Stark would warm up to him. T'Challa would see him as an idiot.
>both find out they have some distant Greek Ancestry
Telly Savallas for Luthor, Stark's part Italian already.
>they reenact 300 but with Kryptonians as the Persians
>Sentry gets a 2 minute cameo where he's a Jesus AND Zeus allegory
BRAVO ZACH!

I'm not a wanker.
I'm an idiot for pointing out how hard and obvious your DC bias is? Sad.
If Tony was still an alcoholic, or Ultimate Tony in particular, then maybe. But Tony hangs out with Thor, so probably not.

Pym is not on the illuminati.

>If Tony was still an alcoholic, or Ultimate Tony in particular, then maybe. But Tony hangs out with Thor, so probably not.
Tony relapses every 2 arcs. Besides, it's a new universe, they could've met before he really fell off his rocker.
>Thor
Literally "one of the good ones". Stark and Danvers ain't exactly the inviting type. Hell, the whole reason the Illuminati formed was to kick the Skrulls' shit in.
>Danvers gets jealous that PG is prettier and more beloved than her
>joins the Luthor/Stark circlejerk and they trash Krypronians together
He was during Time Runs Out. If people use T'Challa, then they could theoretically use Pym, Captain Britain, Doc Green or whatever. First there'd need to be agreed which Illuminati team this is. Because without TRO, Panther wouldn've never joined.

Let me correct myself.

The illuminati were retconned as formed to prevent the earth from being a casualty of the Kree Skrull war. They'd tried to form before but had largely been discouraged by founding invitee Black Panther, who warned them that they were going to end up secret super police controlling the world, which was the public and other heroes's greatest fear about them. the original proposition was that the leaders of these various super powered communities would combine forces to police their own issues without dealing with red tape and to head off public disapproval and retaliation.

OP shouldn't have used Doom for the pic, it is like honey for Tommy the biggest retard of the board.

Well we should probably start off with the founding members, and work up form there, what DC characters would be there if any?

>Pym on the illuminati
user, if anyone ever suggested including pym on the illuminati, they'll get laughed at and asked to leave. Fucker has fucked up or turned into an evil asshole more times than i can count.

The original team was:
>Reed
>Strange
>Namor
>Stark
>Xavier
With Panther declining to join. So basically just add Luthor and you're done.
Again, TRO. People were using Panther, so I figured we were going with the broader version.

Yes, you are an idiot ladderbro. Now please go away.

>Tony's reaction when he finds out his protege Spider-Man is dating Power Girl.

Also since the topic aside from the usuals, what other DC heroes would be worthy of wieldig Mjlonir.
Hard Mode; No Batman or Superman

So, assuming this is a straight-up fusion and not a new Amalgam universe, how would you react to the undeniably dumb but extremely marketable concept of a new Spider-person that works on gotham and is also a Robin?

Attached: spider-bat.jpg (400x518, 42K)

Wonder Woman, Shazam, Hal Jordan, Orion maybe

>Tony relapses every two arcs

Is this a proposition for the combined world, or do you really just know that little about Iron Man? Because his last relapse was during Fear Itself, (which was promptly and completely ignored everywhere else) and it had been probably 20 years since the last one.

>Abattoir is Angel’s father.

Just a reminder that the secret to a nice Marvel/DC thread is ignoring company wars bullshittery

There was a Spider-Man vs. Bane thing going on the last thread, but just imagine Bane's face when he sees Spider-Man in a replica of his black costume, no quips, no one-liners, no puns and just straight up starts beating the shit out of him.

I’m the oh user you replied to:

Yeah I agree. Niles would definitely fit into the Illuminati. Also Doctor Magnus and Mr. Terrific.

Spider-Man ws only his protege in 1610 and Civil War. I've always prefered Stark being solo, he doesn't work with proteges and such. nd SPider-Man's already got his own lore. If you wanna do that, maybe Cassie Lang or Iron Lad or something would work better.
>do you really just know that little about Iron Man?
I've done a chronological run, you autist. He relapsed in the Busiek run in the Sentient Armor story. He relapsed in Fear Itself. He relapsed when he thought the world was gonna go boom since they didn't activate the bomb. He relapsed in Axis, so technically it counts. He relapsed in Sltt's Stark Realities arc in the Techno-World.

Change Gotham to Blüdhaven.

Have Peter move-in with Nightwing, and have him hand out with some of the Titans and meet Alfred.

>Individuals can petition Access to take on their complaints on a case by case basis.

Niles is just the right kinda sketchy that he's reluctantly brought on, everyone thinks he's planning something behind there backs.
He might be, or not.

Nah. Fuck off, DCfriend.
Peter *was* Tony's protoge briefly. As heroes, they're peers. That's movie talk.

Just Wondy. Maaaaaaybe Billy.
Worthiness isn't willpower or goodness. It's "Godliness". It's nebulously defined, on purpose. The through line of everyone who's used Mjolnir is sort of a lack of greed but also an entitlement to have and use power without internal conflicts. Simply being determined isn't enough.
Check your lanternfagging at the door; Hal's special, but he's not every kind of special ever.

>>Danvers gets jealous that PG is prettier and more beloved than her

>She’s also kinda peeved that she’s somehow more muscular than her, despite the fact that PG never joined the Army.

>every time Carol gets drunk, she brings this up to Karen.

>Karen is still weirded out that Steve has a huge chest.

Godliness, eh?

Attached: 20B49713-1AFA-4291-BC78-BE2FFDD7902A.jpg (1987x3056, 622K)

>The Young Avengers, some of them anyway being as the Teen Titans were, sidekicks of the Avengers.
Iron Lad and Iron Man having had a pretty bitter falling out, Nate kept the armor to continue not becoming Kang.
Patriot being to Cap what Kid Flash is to Flash or Robin is to Batman, Eli wanting to prove himself as a hero in his own right with Steve's full support.
Kate and Clint sharing the Hawkeye name, joining because she wanted to.
Wiccan and Hulking start out the way they did.
Cassie was never her dad's sidekick she cringes at the thought of it.

>Busiek
So 20 years ago.
>Fear Itself
Got that.
>Secret Wars
I did forget about that, although strictly speaking that Tony is dead.
>Axis
Axis Tony didn't have a drinking problem. He was the problem.
>Slott
Ewww, gross. But I guess you've got me there.

For hard mode: Green Arrow, Steel, Nightwing, Martian Manhhunter maybe.

>Carol'd jealousy goes off the charts
>gets drunk and decides she has to fuck all the men Karen's fucked to prove she can do better
>she's kicked off the Terrible Trio when Stark and Luthor find her drunk off her ass, in Luthor's penthouse, getting rawdogged by Mr. Terrific
>they hold auditions for a third member
Who's gonna join the Alien Hate Party?

Bonus:
>Terrific's BBC makes them so angry he's added as a 2nd Tier enemy
>they dust off Extremis and play with dick extensions, but eventually see it as cheating and drop it
>all this time Holt's dick was a tech prosthetic

Wow, it's almost as if "every 2 arcs" was an exaggeration, used for comedic effect! Imagine that...

He merged with mother box and the power battery, and then gave that up because it would cost him his free will.
He was more powerful than Thor while he was "god of light" but he still wasn't anything like the other "worthy" users. Martyrdom doesn't seem to be part of the formula.

>Worthiness isn't willpower or goodness. It's "Godliness".
Nah. It’s literally anybody that is mostly similar to Thor. That’s why Beta Ray Bill could lift it and why Cap could only lift it when he was in a “warrior” state of mind originally.

Now it’s anybody the writer wants to lift.

Orion and Hawkman.

Beta Ray Bill and Thor are not overwhelmingly alike.

>Martyrdom doesn't seem to be part of the formula.
It worked with Whor, but they had to retcon Mjolnir as some sort of retarded storm just so that could even be feasible.

They’re more alike than Thor is with Wondy, Superman, MMH, Nightwing, or Batman.

Speaking of Gods, should Darkseid War be mixed with War of the Realms or nah?

Neither. He hates Hawkman the most and leads a team of his rogues against him.

Reed, but Hal’s a close second. Wonder how the first meeting went.

>Hawkman
That's out of left field

>Wonder Woman is bros with Thor
>Psylocke has hooked up with the first three of the bat boys on separate occasions and because this is Betsy she's so unsubtle when she flirts with Barbara.
>J. Jonah Jameson is gobsmacked by what it is PG finds in Spider-Man.
>'Ol drunk Carol tries to plead with Clark for more than weekend visitation, he adamantly tells her no.
>Carol gets more pissed when she finds out that Jon actually likes his stepmom Jennifer Walters, aka She Hulk better.
>There's a lot of overlap between Spidey's rogues and Flash's rogues for some odd reason.
>Blue Devil, Swamp Thing, and Constantine are part of the Midnight Sons.

You would think that Vandal Savage would hate Hawkman the most, now that i think about it. The dude is always a hero in every reincarnation, and he’s probably thwarted multiple attempts to overthrow the world.

Imagine Hawkman’s reincarnations in the merged Marvel/DC universe.

>Superman is married to She-Hulk
>Carol is Superman’s ex-wife
>Superman constantly hangs out with FF, which includes Reed and Sue
>Wonder Woman is his best friend
>PG is his “distant cousin”
Good lord Jon is going to have some problems with chicks when he gets older.

Last thread had Jon be a huge Mama’s Boy who goes all “The Waterboy” whenever somebody talks shit about Carol

Good idea.
>Hawkman has reincarnated throughout the ages
>Has fought Vandal so much the two treat eachother as their arch foe
>Few people even know it all happened
>The greatest story never told

Jane was martyring herself, but I don't think that was part of the formula, it was just also going on.
I think, with regards to power, Wondy has a lot in common with Thor.
Anyone who thinks Batman could lift it is too retarded to talk to.

Nah. It made be more interesting if it was made to avoid Air Wave.

>Jen and Clark quite literally get along far better in their relationship than Clark and Carol.
>Jen actually has a maternal instinct which everyone is shocked by.
>Jen's actual cousin Bruce, is quite distant because of his being Hulk but every now and again Jon turns up to see him.

I just think it’d be awesome to see Hawkmans rogues gallery led by Dr Doom

>Blüdhaven
Let's just forget that this place exist

T'Challa would be the only one who would correctly see Luthor as the threat he is.
I'm super gay for Panther, but he's not so smart that Luthor is a dismissible idiot.

Looked them up, pretty interesting gallery. Many are more the mastermind or sleuth types which contrasts with Hawkman.

Hawkman isn't a match for Doom, though, although their color pallettes clash nicely. They just don't have anything in common nor would they be rivals in anything.
You're just taking Marvel's prestige earth based villain and making him the enemy of a DC third or fourth stringer.

No matter what the situation (Carol overcomes her problems and becomes a good wife and mom or succumbs to her vices and Clark and Jon leave her) Jon will be protective of her. Either out of love or out of pity.

>They don't have a tremendous amount in common. Honestly, Hercules is a better fit here.
>Oh boy, more wet DC dicks
>JJJ is more than willing to tar anyone as long as that brush also tars Spidey
>The Clark/Carol matchup is shitty to Carol and misses really important elements of who Superman is
>Carol would get jealous there. She is petty.
>Because the modern characterization of Flash was largely pulled from Spidey.
>This is good, as long as they don't meet too often. None of those guys on either side are proper team folk.

Should probably just be a shifting one of separations and reconciliations, with either of the leaving or improving being possible futures

Honestly I don’t like the divorcing carol for she-hulk angle, I feel like carol would clean up her act for her kid

Eh, I went through my Panther phase when I was trying to 'fit in'. I did an almost chronologically-full read and everything. Not anymore. Fuck him. Anyway, I meant "idiot" on a personal level. A scumbag, a self-centered dick who's not exactly as smart as he thinks, that kind. Wrong choice of words on my part.

Marvel is just too strong.

JUSTice league would get crushed

I still don’t get your problem with the Doom/Hal thing

Whats the DC version of superior shows of spider-man?

>Peter straight up chews into Bruce when he finds out Bruce has a contingency for him.
>Contrary to popular opinion, no, Spider-Man and Batman do not get along.
>Old thread mentioned Hal and Scott Summers being in the JL together, they are, they probably also fight worse than Hal and Batman ever did.
>Norman Osborne and Lex Luthor are always plotting to kill the other's archenemy out of spite, Norman so far has been putting more serious effort into it.

I bet the Spidey contingency involves his identity

If any Lantern was gonna be Illuminati it'd probably be Guy, but given how he's been written as smart to dumb brute over the years its a tossup.

Yeah I’ve been reading about Airstryke recently, that’s how I got into it

It's some sperg who wants things super serious and doesn't like fun. None of these ideas will ever see the light of day so just have fun with them.

Attached: ec689fba2fb1e6545f370627e965ff5dab9f50c0.png (578x921, 642K)

Squirrel Girl and Flex Mentallo team up.

No, that’s false. Hawkman is more than a match for Doom and they have plenty of things in common. Hawkman has lived countless lives, at least one of them was similar to Doom. Just because DC hasn’t elevated him doesn’t mean he can’t go beyond that.

Not them but I’m just not seeing it either, it’s like giving Carnage to the Atom

I'm pretty sure he's the Hawkfag who used to make those daily Hawkman threads. You won't reason with him. I've got nothing against Hawkman, but it's a shitty idea for a nemesis. Having a bit of a rivalry is fine, Doom tussles with a lot of flks, but being primary antagonists is retarded.
>the previous thread where a guy was legitimately arguing about Falcon and War Machine getting Yellow Lantern Rings
That was probably the most retarded idea I've come across.

>Peeg x Spiderman
This pairing makes no sense. It's like your playing with action figures and just slamming together characters in the hopes that they'll match up. None of this crossover ships work. They're all terribly imbalanced and unfair. I bet none of you even read comics

I can understand someone like Frank getting a yellow ring but those two? What the hell?

No one on Yea Forums reads comics, you know that. Why you gotta be a killjoy?

Wonder Woman and Captain America work fine together, and what exactly do you mean by imbalanced and unfair?

Tbqh it doesn’t really matter if you see it. This thread isn’t really for convincing anyone of anything. None of these ideas have any shot at happening.

Becuase all these ideas are for retarded babies. Hal Jordan one upping Doom? Spiderman being chums with Batman? Clark and Carol Danvers in a relationship and being able to tolerate one another to have a damn kid? Don't quit your day jobs folks. That is, if y'all have one

I’m pretty sure all of your ideas have been pretty shitty/uninteresting. That is if you even contribute anything other than fag bullshit.

>y’all
Opinion discarded

What is samefagging? Just agreeing with everything?

It’s like when somebody replies to their own post.

Dunno user, when I asked him he was going on and on about how they could have "hidden emotions" and how they're "scarier than Cap and Iron Man". Dude was crazy.
Well, I did come up with the Doom/Hal thing, which is a staple now, so... Try again. Also, no need to get angry user. You want your favorite hero to fight a high profile villain, but it makes little sense, especially the way you frame it. Take the criticism.

No, I had it right.

I'm sorry your fave is a third or fourth stringer that gets no respect. That's hard.

really? How do you know if that happens

Nah, the criticism is shit, especially when you take the word of two or three other idiots who just scream into the void like you do as some sort of dipshit confirmation

Usually checking the IP count or when they’re spaced exactly a minute apart.

Well, Doom/Hal is only marginally less retarded than Hawkman/Doom.
Congratulations.

No, you had categorically false. Just saying you had it right makes you look like a jackass who has no clue what he’s talking about. Your personal rankings don’t mean jackshit to other people.

>Hal tried to fill the shoes of Wolverine with Cyclops

>Cyclops isn’t as agitated with Hal as he is with Wolverine because Hal is simultaneously trying to insult him while also drinking from a faucet

Or he hates neither. Has there been a comic where Doom works with them or is less of an all out villain?

Not Doctor Octopus level, but just scaling it back a bit

Not them, but why do you seethe over the Doom/Hal shit. Both are considered the ones with the most willpower in their universe, Doom’s a petty enough guy to be offended by Hal being a contender, and Hal’s not exactly gonna obsess over it if it turns out Doom has more, so it works better if Hal has more willpower

>Cyclops feels insulted on multiple levels/planes of existence

When someone replies to their own post as though they weren't the same person.
Granting themselves either ideal setup or the illusion of consensus.

The Canadian Girlfriend of arguing on the internet.

Nah faggot, your idea is shit. Mine makes sense.
>Doom is a petty man
>Doom has rivalries with everyone that's marginally better than him at any given thing
>Hal has the most Willpower
>Ergo, Doom hates Jordan's guts since he's both better than him, and also an idiot savant
There. It's nice and easy. Yours is
>Doom hates Hawkman most of all cause, uh.... uh, I LIKEZ HAWKZ
Go play with your action figures.
>that one nigger who does nothing but visit these threads and complain
Don't you have anything better to do? I hate certain ideas too. If I can support my argument, I call them out. If not, I drop it and move on.

These threads are filled with retarded ideas and shipping.

Hawkman doesn't mean jack shit to anybody.
Too bad for you and your spergy rage.

I second that the Captain America/Wonder Woman pairing makes sense. It fits much more perfectly than most crack pairings

Literally the opposite of what I said but whatever

Like the rest of Yea Forums

How would Dr, Doom has more will power than Hal Jordan?

A less retarded idea would be that Dr. Doom has a Green Lantern Ring hiding somewhere in a box, a ring that was given purposely to him because of his immense will. Dr. Doom simple took it to study it inside out, finding it a neat trinket, and then saved it in a box. Because Dr. Doom doesn't need such things.

That's a much better writing than Doom sperging about Hal because LEL WILL POWER.

He doesn’t have more willpower, that’s what pisses him off

He doesn't have more willpower, you redditspacecing autist. That's the whole point. He's a petty fuck and he gets triggered. It's fun, it makes sense.

Attached: IronManRespect14IM250.jpg (627x954, 356K)

Why would that piss him off, though? That's so you can fanwank Hal a bit using Dr. Doom as a vehicle?

Doom isn't petty about Willpower, because he just *has* it. He's petty about his own failures. Having him be insecure about what he's *actually* good at is misunderstanding his character.

This whole thing is better resolved by the Guardians cutting the contest off at the head and leaving something for each side to argue about instead of just plopping Hal's balls down like the lanternfags you all are.

He’s a petty insecure person who believes in the Will of Doom, and thinks he’s better than everyone, so when there’s a dumbass who has more Willpower than him, that’s annoying

Hal, John, Guy, Kyle, and pretty much every other Green Lantern has will power enough to use a Power Ring. Doom might even have one. It's nothing special. Doom would just probably ignore it.

Most of this shit doesn’t mean jackshit to anyone you fat fuck.

That’s why there have to be giant conventions for people who like the stuff to actually find each other

That's not a will contest, you idiot.

Jesus, the Halsperging is really the dumbest. The OG "Not Muh".

Nah bitchass. Obviously your idea doesn’t make sense since people are still jumping down your throat about it. You don’t seem to give others ideas a chance

Hey, at least there not Captain American fanboys who want him to bang Hippolyta, Wonder Woman, and several in between while serving as major inspiration for Superman to be a hero. Or Superman fans that want Superman to impregnate Captain Marvel, Jean Grey, and all the other superpowers Marvel female characters.

Correct. He would feel superior enough to Hal in other ways that if he turned out to have superior willpower Doom would dismiss it as a fluke but not obsess over it, as he has historically done with Tony.

Dr. DOOM with the Helm of Nabu.

Lex Luthor gets Superior Ironman's Symbiote Armor.

Dick Ryder and Hal Jordan team up and swap powers.

Ironheart and black power girl get lost between universes and forgotten for all eternity.

...The point of the page is that he gets angry when things don't go out of his way. He literally came back about a decade or so later and tried to kill Stark for it as the finale to the Trilogy. Doom has a GL ring. He's not angry about the Nigger, the Spic or the Ginger. He's angry about the dumb brick since he has that 5% more willpower, the same way he spergs at Reed and doesn't have the same complex with Stark or Pym.

Christ, how fucking thick are you? But then again, you are a nigger, so that's to be expected.
>one autistic nigger hating on every idea
>and the autistic Hawkfag
Dipshit, the idea has been accepted into the "canon" since the first thread. You'll notice it's the OP's pic and on the OP's text.
You know, I'm a massive Ironfag. I've got notes for a 200 issue run. And I honestly don't get all this characterfagging where a bunch of autists self-insert and have their characters fuck all their waifus. It's the cringiest shit there is. What happened to liking good and happy couples?
Tony's not superior to Doom. He never was, he enver will be. That's why Doom dismisses him. But he doesn't dismiss Reed. Hal is his Reed to the Will department. How fucking hard is it for you two people to grasp this?

All of that is garbage except that if Cap was frozen in wwII and supes is modern, then Superman would have looked up to Cap. Not worship or anything, but it would have been a thing he would have found inspirational.
But not his raison d'etre. That comes from the Kents or you'd be missing something essential about Superman.

>Dollar store racist
Yeah, you're shit, your thread is shit, your ideas are shit.
Lanternfag harder next time. Maybe have Hal get into a rivalry with Galactus or the Celestials.

I have thought of nabudoom before. They're my favorite characters in each universe.

I don’t think anyone ever brought up cap with anyone besides Wonder Woman, which is a good pairing if you wanted to make a crossover, as for the superman one the clark and carol ship was just funny, don’t take all of this so seriously

>He's petty about his own failures.
Did you forget all the shit with Doom absolutely going apeshit just because his Doombot didn’t act like an autist when some dude lit a match with his armor?

You do know that last part was a joke right?
At least your autism is bumping the thread.

They had Cap healing Hippolyta with his dick after Herc raped her.

The OP is probably just you posting about your own idea. Your “canon” sucks ass and barely anyone here supports it.

Stop acting like your bigger than Jesus

> I don't like fun.

Oh yeah I forgot it shows you how many posters there are. But then if it is so obvious why do it at all?

We specifically said Hercules didn’t rape her but dumped her after finding out about the sailor rapes and baby boy drowning

What would happen if Captain America met Americommando?

Or Uncle Sam and The Freedom Fighters?

Basically hope you don’t get caught.
They’re not OP, I am. I found that pic on google

He didn't go apeshit.
He just ordered it to self destruct and walked away saying "Doom needs no one"
That Doom, particularly Byrne Doom, can be vain isn't news to anyone.
Doom needs no one.
Because the Hal/Doom relationship isn't interesting. If it were, then the Ben/Doom relationship would already be interesting, and it's not, especially. So what you've done is you've turned this into a halwank to crib him a new villain on the basis of... wanting it, justified by no other reason than "it's more interesting if Hal is better".
It's exactly the same shit as the Hawkman guy.

Oh, well I mean it isn’t even his idea then.

Well the idea is sorta rough to figure out who own it exactly, there was talk about how Doom would react to a world with guys like the DC trinity, and I posted a panel of Hal being dumb and asked how would Doom react to a dumbass like Hal, and then some guy mentioned Doom would kill him. Personally I don’t really care if its perfect to canon, I just think it’s interesting and this little war is bumming me out.

>being this assblasted about getting called a nigger
God, you "people" have thin skin. And I'm a Premum Racist, not a Dollar-Store Hilibily.
I'm not talking specifically about these threads, but in general. Batfags especially do this.
Christ you faggot, I've got better things to do. Check the previous threads to see if people liked the idea.
>Stop acting like *you're bigger than Jesus
You do realize we're on an Italian Pasta Sauce Recipe Forum, right? Nothing matters in this place. Nobody, least of all me, gives a shit about what happens here, apart from some fun shitposting. But you got so triggered about people not liking your shitty Hawkfaggot, you went on a tirade.

I'm done giving you two niggers (you)s. Respond as many times as you want; I'm done.
It was literally a fun little idea I posted with a pic of Doom looking goofy (pic related). I explained my reasoning and that was it. Jesus Christ, how seriously do you take fucking Capeshit? Get out of this place and get a proper life.
>being this retarded
It IS my idea you autist. This guy said that he's OP and got the picture from Google, and not me responding to your shitty posts.
>inb4 hurdur if pic exists someone else must have thought it
Wow, it's almost as if there's tons of people out there!
You were the guy with the "IQ of a guacamole" pic, right? That was a respond to me using the same pic as I'm using now, I think.

Attached: Wha-.jpg (341x368, 77K)

>Its all a subtle ploy to get spidey to fingerblast her. It succeeds

Sounds about right, yeah, 10 hours thing

Look at this fucking faggot.
>says he’s done
Guarantee be bitches some more and doesn’t shut the fuck up about how it was his idea when it clearly fucking wasn’t. Not to mention how barely anyone likes it, as you can tell by this thread.

This dumb motherfucker is the most retarded person here, but he thinks he’s some hero that everyone on the board worships.

Get a life you not bigger than Jesus faggot.

Well this thread's a dumpster fire. Good job

The dumb moron claiming it was his idea is the only one who thinks canon matters here.

Blame the guy who gets mad not every Marvel character gets respected

So we’re using Black Adam as a hero?

I’m kinda talking about this guy no offense but he bums me out
Eh, anti-hero

>Lex tries to put up his shit with Bob and gets fucking traumatized
>Doom gets btfo trying to steal Kryptonian power
>Hawkman joins the Midnight Sons
>Hal gets Cancerverse STD from Rich (yeah I know it's bendis but how long can I live in denial)
>there's a war going on in hyperverse between FF and the Gentry
>Namor and BA are bromancing hard
>Strange banishes Constantine to fuck dimension for another blunder
> Phantom Stranger makes friends with Man-thing
>Mad Jim Jaspers has an infinite road-trip in the 5th dimension
>Thanos gets btfo on Apokolips, while Galactus berates Highfather about his selfish understanding of the cosmos and pushes him into depression
>Carnage can't handle Joker
>Conan has an eternal feud with Vandal Savage
>Metamorpho joins the Xmen and btfos Magneto about muh differences
>Black Bolt cucks Green Arrow

Who's Bob?

>Conan vs Savage
I'd pay money to read that

The rest is weird

The Sentry. Bob Reynolds

Sentry of course.
>weird
not my fault this thread is normie trash

I liked the Hal/Rich STD thing

Yeah, I'm sure it bums you out that the "Batman fucks the Marvel universe, Hal teabags Doom and the scariest group in Marvel was formed because they're afraid of Batman" thread was derailed. This used to be such a chill thread about how DC rules and Marlel drools!

Yeah, it kinda does I guess, I just said they wanted to avoid the guy, nothing about how they feared Batman. Dude’s annoying, why do you think the league mindwiped him?

Man, I saw some good prompts for Marvel love but dude ignored it and those posts got no responses. Dude just wants to bitch.

You think Doom that stupid?

Not once did i see anyone mentioning Batman fucking other chicks. Not a single one time. And i know, because i was waiting to see if anyone could come up with a fun ship for Batman. If anything most of the anons avoided mentioning Batman out together outside of the Illuminati deal and that was mostly because people felt Batman wouldn't be happy with the idea of something like the Illuminati existing.

What do we think about Ant Mans martial arts skill?

Attached: 1276317871727.jpg (680x615, 108K)

May as well try to stem the tide
>Steve is very polite to his 'In Laws' the Olympians when he comes over
>Steve is one of the few men that has visitation rights to Themiscyra thanks to Diana and Hippolyta

>Sandman and Hydroman have both tried to set up shop in Central and ran into Flash with expected results
>Flash considers them quite dangerous as their amorphous forms make it hard to deal with at times

Here's my idea:
>the Defenders went on to fight the World Axis during the WWII
>while the Justice Society of America remained home to fight whatever nazy spies and civil unrest
>WWII is over, Cap is iced, most disband, and the congress discover that most of the heroes that fought for them are actually "mutants
>this fucks over Namor and most of the JSA
>before the JSA could be further persecuted by the congress a young Professor X decided to wipe the minds of everyone their existence
>Alan, Jay, and so on went on to live their lives as if they were normal people without ever remembering they had powers or were heroes once
>with new mutants popping up Professor X decided to create the X-Men
>the people hate the X-Men
>once things are really messy to the point where even Superman is being hated for siding with the mutants
>Professor X decide to bring back the memory of the JSA
>Ala, Jay, and so on comes back as heroes and everyone remember how these mutants saved from during the WWII
>mutants start to be well-accepted by the public
>the Fantastic Four become media darlings

Oh, and the JSA heroes that remained before professors in Proff X school for higher learning.

Kinda complicated, but I’m digging it

Why not especially with his shapeshifting?

Because he's a goddamn gaynigger from outter space, and the Illuminati are Earth Loyalists.

I feel like they'd hate him for what he did. I mean he just wiped/rewrote their memories without consent
>Damn it Charles! This is why no one trusts telepaths!

What about Black Bolt?

>inhumas are aliens
brainlet

Inhumans are still sorta humans. They lived on Earth and then left for the moon. It's wise to keep him close. Same shit with Muties. The Manhunter is a literal alien. He's a wildcard. Besides, Blackagar is a king, J'onn's just one person.

Mostly trying to find an in-universe reason for the disappearance of the JSA after the 50s. In the DCU comics post-CoIE the excuse was that the JSA were trapped in a pocked universe created by the Norse Gods to fight in a never ending Ragnarok. Here, i'm mostly using Professor X as an excuse. Him seeing his fellow mutant heroes being persecuted by the very government that they protected decided to "disappear" with so they could enjoy their peace.

J’onn’s the only the Martian left, he has no one to betray Earth to, and Mars is like right next door, we have a rover there

Oh, yeah. They'd not like what Professor X did to them, even if they got to enjoy some good years of relative peace. They'd still feel robbed of their glory and such, but eventually they'd come to understand that Charles only did that as a fan in order to protect them, as misguided at it was. Magneto, though, would be aware of what Professor Charles did, hence the helmet, and he'd be even more pissed off against humans. They fucking sided against the Invaders and Justice Society! Fellow mutant heroes that fought for what is right and saved him from the nazy camps! And what did they received in compensation? They had their glory robbed! Their names stripped from history! But Magneto will make the entire world remember, remember what mutants are capable of!

in this setting we have metas that could break the planet in half once J'onn starts getting wild

Nah, fuck him, he doesn't offer anything. The whole point of the Illuminati is that they're either geniuses or leaders of important groups. He's just a random powerhouse.

Did you actually think I was serious? I actually made a dig on Doom’s autistic rage and you actually went about and took it seriously?

Ah, sorry. Batman fucks all the redheads was the last thread, I've got it all wrong about who's been posting in these threads, you're clearly all fair minded, even handed respecters of both properties.

Oh wait, no.

>Over a Kree Skrull battlefield comes a truck blaring the Dukes of Hazzard horn
>Its Deadpool and Lobo in Oliver and Hal's truck, now pimped out for space travel.
>They both on cue drive the truck over the battlefield, hang out the windows and bare their asses to all the combatants.

I was going to rebuke this but I remember somebody made a serious argument for BatmanxBlack Widow and Batman x Jean Grey.

Although I’d like to add that Superman and Hal also slept with Marvel gals in these threads.

And Spider-Man x Peeg, Steve x WW, etc

>Batman x Jean Grey
I'm a Batman fan, but why? What's even the point? I know that some Emma Frost comic made a joke about her sleeping with an air-headed Bruce Gotham character, so it'd fit to have Batman be one of Emma's many exes, but Jean? Why Jean?

>The Kree and Skrulls for once join forces to kick Merc ass

>Why Jean?
Because Batfags want their self-insert to BAT all the drawn ladies that make their peepees feel funny.

Was there Jean stuff? I don’t remember, I remember Natasha being Damian’s potential mom but that’s it

But Jean sucks. If i could choose, it'd be Jeniffer Walters, but even then... urgh.

Yeah, Batman fucking Jean was amongst the first ones, alongside Superman fucking Jean. The Batman thing was
>after Cyclops cheats on her, Jean goes to Batman for a hatefuck
Basically just a self-insert where the Batfags wank over Batman fucking Jean with their "Morrison says Batman's got a YUUUUUUUUGE dong" headcanon. Because Jean is surely the woman who'll go have a fuck with a random guy, and that random guy will be Batman! Just shit all around.
Eh, who cares about that green slut.

Meh, little odd, but nothing to cry home about.

No, actually I thought your comment was fucking retarded as fuck, but I wanted to give you a chance to defend it.

You fucking failed miserably.

How'd Jean even know Batman? Batman is essentially Cyclops, in some way, so why would she seek someone that reminds her of her cheater of a husband? And he's also no Wolverine.

Eh, I don't really think we can use this as a reason.

Why do you want Superman to have gay sex with Captain Marvel?

I mean I guess that could be interesting, but it's kind of from out of nowhere.

>Jean suddenly turns into a thot, knows who Batman is, tracks him down, and convinces him to fuck her
>little odd
Fuck if I know user.
...The whole point of the Illuminati is that they're leaders of men. What the fuck would the Martian Nigger even do? What does he bring to the table? Might as well bring in the bloody Sentry.

No, it isn't. The whole point of them is that they operate in the shadows.

Where would Animal Man fit into this?
We need some keepers of the red and green right?
Maybe Swamp Thing?

What would the difference between Swamp/Man Thing be?

What it already is.
I have seen people claim Swamp Thing is the more intelligent of the two.

The real question is how far would the Anti-Monitor let this get before he steps in.

>Thunderbolts are the public face of Task Force X
>Dr. Sivana and Dr Doom are pen pals
>Vandal Savage broke ranks with HYDRA in the aftermath of WW2
>Wildcat taught the Thing to box in his youth
>Kang the Conqueror once tried to mess with the Spectre but got banished to the Source Wall for his trouble
>Wolverine was a farm hand on the Kent farm during his wandering years
>Crimson Dynamo armor served as the basis for the Rocket Reds

>No, it isn't. The whole point of them is that they operate in the shadows.
You really are a dumb fucking cunt, aren't you? The whole point is that they're representatives of various important groups or nations. Christ...

Attached: RCO005_1472177083.jpg (1200x1860, 590K)

So who do you think should represent the JL or JSA in them?

You really are a faggot prick aren't you?

None of the other shit matters unless they operate in the shadows. You douchebag.

>”I was only pretending to be retarded”
lmao keep seething

Lex Luthor during Nu52/SuperLex. Done.
...Are you b8ing? Is this your first time b8ing? Or are you legitimately fucking retarded? Of course they operate in the fucking shadows, that's given. What the fuck does that have to do with the Gaynigger from Mars?! Do you want Black Widow on the time because she "operates in the shadows"? What the FUCK is your problem?

That isn't what I said at all you faggot fuck.

Nobody needs to bait the biggest pissant in the thread. You do a fantastic job doing that to yourself, you whiny little maggot. You lgit incel

I believe Apollo has been listed as on par with Batman.

>Sivana/Doom
Hmmm
>Savag/ HYDRA
Yes, I can see it
>Wildcat and Thing boxing lessons
Hell yes
>Kang and Spectre
Seems in character
>Wolverine and Kents

>Crimson Dyanamo
I can see it

>108114793
No more (you)s from me.

Attached: 1509846531163.jpg (930x794, 205K)

Still couldn't control yourself though could you

Alright, well do we know enough about Aquaboy to guess whether he would join or not?

>Guy Gardner on the Illuminati
I like it

They would invite Batman, much like they did T'Challa. He'd probably turn it down, like T'Challa. Then they'd just make do without, pull a morally ambiguous member of the JSA, or go weird (Skeets, maybe)

>Space cops on the illuminati
Nope. That's the opposite of what the illuminati is about.

Swamp thing is the more intelligent of the two. Man-thing is barely sentient at all.

How would Doom view Aquachick?

I'd see Black Panther fostering a strong business relationship between Wakanda and Wayne Industries

Okay. Confirmation!
So, I think that would be a stark difference in their membership and would make Man Thing even more compelling a choice I think

I mean it’s difficult to turn the tide of an entire thread by yourself

He’d wanna marry her and use it as an excuse to unite Land and Sea after he conquers the world. The twist is that he genuinely lusts over here and eventually grows to actually love her.

Attached: 59DCFDFF-0060-47B9-9AAD-73AFA792A011.jpg (557x1277, 350K)

Beneath him, as everybody besides Reed is.

Wait is Aquachick really the Aquawoman of Earth 11?

Also, (I’m not sure if Mera has ever been referred to as Prime Aquawoman), but does that mean he’d have a thing for Mera?

If this is true, Doom is even more awesome.

Although, wouldn’t Invisible Woman be in there also? IIRC she is as intelligent as Mr Fantastic, isn’t that why he married her?

This. See, this makes sense.
Two asshole space cops catting around are bound to play space hero ping pong.

Attached: B73EAAE8-FC95-4F15-B157-592CCE1AD83F.jpg (368x500, 35K)

Does this include animal/fish minds?
If so I guess every “Aqua” person is out.

Who is the smartest person in either Atlantis?

>Lex tries to put up his shit with Bob and gets traumatized
I'm the big Marvel guy here, and let me tell you: if Norman can handle Bob, Lex can, at least for a while. It might be that Norman's... Rich inner life, let's call it- was helpful in wrangling Sentry, but Lex is just a bit more capable overall than Norman.
>Bromance between Namor and BA
I mean , post 52 BA has just *been* Namor. Merge them, or have them nod at each other across a battlefield- but they're not really *bro havin'* sort of dudes.
>Thanos gets BTFO on Apokolips
Thanos wouldn't go near Apokolips without a fully foolproof plan. 'seid might be quite a bit more powerful, but Thanos is way more careful and plotty and yes, smarter. Keep your Wankseid shit to yourself.
>Galactus berates High father
Galactus is beyond lecturing. Galactus just does his shit. He's older than the universe and more powerful than anything short of abstract concepts, and some of those, even.
>Carnage can't handle Joker
I think this could work if done well. Obviously Cletus is far more powerful, but he's probably vulnerable to a mind fuck from someone just as or more crazy.
>Metamorpho btfos Magneto over differences
It's like you don't really get Magneto at all
>Black bolt cucks Green arrow
Fucking why, though? Because then you have two screamers fucking? Doesn't seem to give us anything more interesting than BB/Medusa and GA/BC

Atlantis and Khandaq would both hate that.

It was supposed to be space herp ping pong
No, why would anyone care about the ethics of that?

For all your bellyaching about Marvel, what are your suggestions anyway?

Dude what.

I just brought up a bunch of people who would definitely care. I’m almost positive Aquagirl is a huge supporter of things like this.

>still b8ing and seething
lmao here’s your (You)

Who the fuck is Aquagirl? The one that died years ago and shit? Tula

Maybe, but The Sub Mariner could make them afraid of Aqualad. So anything’s possible in these hypotheticals.

Eh, repeating your dumbass comment word for word just makes you look weak

It was in relation to Identity Crisis. You know, where the DC Villains got mindwiped and then Batman was and then he went batshit and made Brother Eye.
I'm pointing out that if that shit bothers anyone then they are sure as fuck not ok with Tony, Strange or Chuck X.

Yeah she’s the only one. Even if she is dead.

Not really. It’s pretty easy. It took one autistic Doomfaggot to derail the Hal/Doom conversation entirely. Just because Doom got cucked like he usually does.

Okay, not them but OP, dude when I said they were connected to Identity Crisis, I meant they were doing the mindmessing, partly why I suggested J’onn

I know, I was wondering how, if at all, that translated to people like Aquagirl.

My suggestions are : less Halwank, less DC>Marvel overall, think about the characters more, use more of the characters from each setting. There's been about 65,000 Hal suggestions and what, two Flash ones?

Okay true, I meant to change the entire thread without being a massive bitch

Okay but specific ideas? Like actual ideas, not vagueness

What the fuck are you even on about.
The only reason for them to have a relationship was company wars shit.
Doom already has a relationship with a cosmically enhanced test pilot, and there's no innately compelling reason to have an earthbound dictator and a space cop with a magic wishing ring be rivals, unless the only thing you care about is making Hal bestest Boy.
Which is pretty much what these threads have been.

>has an autistic meltdown over a fictional character
>makes a comment on other people looking “weak”
ah, poor Doomfag. still seething, but in silence now.

I don’t know how it’s possible to make yourself look more pathetic with each subsequent post, but you’re pulling it off

You poor retarded little bitch.
Can’t even understand simple syntax.
Life must be so difficult for you.
What are you even doing here?

For a moment I thought you meant BB as in Beast Boy...

Come to think of it, if Medusa wanted to be really freaky...

I would throw Aquaman in there, but I feel like there are more intelligent people in Atlantis they could use.

Even Ocean Master honestly. Yeesh, poor aquaman.

This is a Marvel/DC thread. It’s a relationship involving the two men with the most will of their respective universes living in one where their universes have always been shared. What’s the issue?

>still being a lil’ autist about the direction of the thread
>make yourself look even more pathetic by trying to excuse your little tantrum with “muh Hal wank”
>outing yourself as a pleb by pretending Carol is a test pilot, rather than her actual job as an Airforce Officer.
>still criticizing other fags for coming up with shitty ideas, when you can’t come up with your own.

Not them but they mean Ben Grimm

Don’t keep up with aquaman that much, is mera a good schemer?

>this projection
Keep replying like this. I wanna know how much of your time I can waste thanks to your Dr.Doom-autism

Fine.
The Fantastic Four's future foundation largely merges with the family/legacy portion of the JSA. The action-doing part remains the JSA and the kids are the Future Foundation. Much like the Defenders, it sort of gets vague who is on the Fantastic Four and who is on the JSA, as Reed, Alan, and Jay are close, Ted is Ben's boxing coach and a father figure to him, and Susan, Karen and Dinah are all respectably grown up women with lives and careers that are very different but each demonstrates a different kind of success for women.
Johnny is still a dipshit, but kids love him.

Nightwing would be a part of the "Marvel Knights" in the same way that Moon Knight would if he weren't batshit.

It takes .5 milliseconds to tell you what an ever loving faggot you are.

Bet you waste more time

But Ben Grimm actually broke Doom’s spirit? And his powerset is nothing like Hal?

That actually makes less sense than Carol. At least Doom doesn’t give a shit about Carol.

How mashed up are they going to get, like one universe or like two universes that are making out?
Like, did no one wonder what parts of Eternity were in what parts of the DCEU?
Did Eternity get to break the Source Wall?
What's the tougue parts of a personified comic univerf?

No.

One universe, like it’s always been one universe.

>Carol
No you fucking retard, Ben.
Ben is a test pilot.
Jesus fucking Christ, it's the origin of the Fantastic Four. I don't even need to respond to you past that as you've self-owned so fucking hard here.

>moon knight
Batman/black panther/moon knight teamup episode when

I like all of this.

But NW and MK interactions would be neat, and the 'Marvel Knights' should be 'Manhattan Knights' given the location of many of them

>complains about repeating insults
>repeats insult
typical of a Doom-defender, good to know you’re as much of a hypocrite as that fictional character

The Hal stuff is just a Doom thing. I don’t think anybody else

Hopefully never.
Moon Knight is something that makes Batman look bad, in the same way that Punisher makes street heroes look incompetent and stupid.

It would be best if Moon Knight didn't make it to the fusion; and if he did, he should be kept pretty far away from Batman.

And I don't even like Batman.
If your only reason for putting two characters together is to show that one is better than the other, you're doing it wrong.

>missed the part where Ben breaks Doom’s spirit
>misses the part where I mention this
lmao, you’ve actually manage to be wrong, even when you’re right. The absolute state of your autism right now.

So would marvel characters start trying to get more kid sidekicks or criticize dc heroes for child endangerment?

Don’t read much on Cap, do people give him shit for Bucky or? Plus, you got the Champions, they’re all teens.

Considering how Tony Stark treated Peter Parker, most of them don't have much room to talk

>>If your only reason for putting two characters together is to show that one is better than the other, you're doing it wrong.
>ignores all of the times this has been the case with Reed, Sue, Stark and Ben

How does he make batman look bad? He’s bugfuck insane.

Attached: E71313A6-CDEE-4AA5-811A-A0F90C0E960E.jpg (900x1367, 304K)

Depends on the version of cap you mean

There was this > But I wanna know what would cause a falling out between Tony and Nate, after all Nate's dad is one of Tony's closest friends.

You're dismissed. Shrieking "autist" at the top of your lungs is really just ironic icing.
Hey there, moviefriend.
Yeah. Those are bad. Much like Superman/Darkseid 2000 was fucking bad.

Oh shit the Marlel guy knows DC too??!?!?!!!

A rich lunatic fighting street crime out of insanity/thrillseeking/cult obligations is practically a critique of Batman by itself.

>Strange owning ConJob for being a dick
I'd read that

No, I said you were a faggot for just repeating the same statement exactly the same way verbatim.

Fucking dumbass can’t even argue properly

Particularly if it leads to a Constantine/hulk teamup in the infinite paths.

>DCfriend

Calling people “friend” is an insult now?

>BatGOD

So you have no problem with Archangel then, or Angel for that matter?

Yeah but batman doesn’t straight up murder people.
>inb4 batman not killing is dumb
What’s dumb is any legal system not pushing for the death penalty on repeat offenders, joker has definitely killed someone in a state with that

Like what happened with Argent?

Hello, newfriend.

Once upon a time, Moot got tired of certain slurs, so he put a sitewide filter on that turned every instance of of a certain gay slur to "friend", or Rudy-Poo iirc.
Moot doing this to "Wapanese" is also the origin of "Weeaboo" as a term for foreing lovers of Japanese culture, taking it as a cue from a Perry Bible Fellowship comic.

DCfag

Carol and Clark having a kid is hilarious, but when would they have gotten together, when she was miss marvel, or when she switched to captain? Was jon an accident or after they married? Does she pressure kamala into marrying her son?

>Those are bad. Much like Superman/Darkseid 2000 was fucking bad
>actually complains about Jack Kirby era Thing laying a smack down on Doom
dismissed. That’s embarrassing enough as is.

Well Jon’s 10 so probably Miss, gonna go with accident and marriage is a little far in the future for Jon but sure

>repeating the same statement exactly
>despite not doing that at all
>while you also repeat the same shit too
imagine my shock, a hypocrite doesn’t realize he’s a hypocrite?

I thought people knew more about DC than Marvel. I mean I can only name probably a handful of Marvel people.

Imagine your shock.

A faggot can’t even comprehend what it means to post the same fucking thing twice. What a literal scum bag you must be to deny doing something everyone can see you obviously fucking did.

>but when would they have gotten together,
Previous thread I claimed that he probably married her when she was Warbird, and they divorced when she was Captain Marvel during Civil War 2

Shazam picks up Mjolnir

Um okay, let’s talk about Puppet Master

Power Girl's cat impregnates Carol Danver's cat. Carol is left with a hundred vicious Flerken hybrids that smell like ass that has been raped by an old toilet plunger.

Aww kittens

Kamala's the babysitter.

What if Rogue absorbed Arsenal’s power and consciousness?

So if that were the case would they take some of their rogues to help fend them off?

They might be able to use Atom Man.

>>what it means to post the same fucking thing twice.
He says, saying the same shit again, this proving he’s a hypocrite

>What a literal scum bag you must be
lmao you’re talking as if I shot your parents. I literally simply denied I repeated the same statement exactly. When it’s same word at best.

But by all means, keep seething, hypocrite

>kamala and billy are partners for a school project
>kamala leaves her miss marvel/Shazam smut fanfiction open on her laptop on accident
>billy sees all of it

>Ooooooh, he's trying
Yeah, I didn't do that. Nice strawman.
But it was a good try for a completely ignorant child.

It doesn’t count when you literally force me to say the same thing because of how much a scumbag you are.

Also, what a sheltered life you must lead if “hypocrite” is your big ammo and the deadliest thing you call somebody. Nice job snowflake

>He's fine with it because he has a crush on her

Fro ma previous thread
>Billy has a crush on Kamala, but not her older looking Ms. Marvel form.
>Kamala has a crush on Shazam, uses her powers to make herself older when heroing and tries to flirt with him. He doesn't bite.

Stargirl all over again

I think you’re forgetting that DC also has Atomic Man.

I mean you always reply to the guy once.
If he curses at all, it’s probably best to just move on. Same if he repeats himself

>you literally force me to say the same thing
not really. it’s ador that you think you’re the helpless little victim that can’t escape the vitriol, after starting the conversation like a sperg because somebody insulted your fictional character.

>Yeah, I didn't do that. Nice strawman.
But it was a good try for a completely ignorant child.
How is it a straw man when you literally claimed that one of the most iconic moments for the FF back in the day was terrible? That’s what you get for trying to wave off anything that makes your precious Doom look bad.

Actually you’re the one playing the victim. I asked you a simple question and you got your knickers in a twist because your joke wasn’t funny

lmao. In that case you’re fucked. Unless you’ve got a real kino idea

Get a room and hatefuck each others guts out

Attached: 1469829003704.jpg (652x1000, 221K)

Are we really content with just referring to him as “Luthor”, after all this time you’d think somebody would have given him an awesome code name.

Exactly. You have to play the part of whiny little baby to not only derail a thread but take it over completely.

>Iron Man and Iron Lad a successful hero duo, akin to Batman and Robin.
>Nate already has distant daddy Reed to deal with.
>Over time their partnership erodes and due to Tony's...less than stellar mentoring skills and even straight up worse moments causes a breaking point.
>Then on top of it they learn Kang is evil future Nate.
>Ton starts to trust his sidekick less and less, becoming far more controlling, including shutting down the armor prematurely.
>One night, Nate takes the IL armor home and disables it.
>Nate admits to Tony what he did.
>HUGE shouting match takes place.
.>"Know what, Tony? FUCK. YOU!"
>Nate storms out, taking his suit with him.
>Nate goes solo as Iron Lad.
>Some criminals ask him where Iron Man is.
>Nate beats them all down.
>"Fuck Iron Man".

Attached: 1469831137396.jpg (561x527, 117K)

You know Jessica pounded Babs pretty little pussy into oblivion when they bang.

Then Babs started seeing Kara, then Jessica turned up in Babs' life again, then she ended up getting double teamed in the most epic threesome.

I actually think it would be cool to see Dr. Strange play a chess match with Doctor Fate using other heroes and villains to fight for them.

For example, Dr Strange using Ant Man, and Dr Fate using Atomica.

Attached: 1551856470754.png (800x1280, 261K)

Somebody from Atlantis should be there I think...

How bout Backlash?

He’s the king so, yeah. Obviously.

Magician Vs Alien
Battle of the Mary-sue

Diabolical
>What If? of Rogue stealing all the DC/Marvel girls boobs

I can see it

>I asked you a simple question
You actually thought the joke was serious, threw a tantrum and started cursing when I asked if you actually thought the joke was serious.

Lets see superman handle THIS

Attached: 05286086-5B7F-494E-A9DD-D91A32938F3C.png (680x556, 749K)

No, I didn’t. You just wanted everyone to take your joke seriously and deluded yourself into believing they did

Nah, they reenact 300 but with Batgirl as Leonidas

You guys need to cut this crap, one of you made a joke and the other was dumb enough to take it seriously.

>You just wanted everyone to take your joke seriously
nah. You’re the only one who actually took it seriously. Seriousness is the exact opposite of a joke for me. All because I insulted your precious Doom. Cute

That isn’t what happened

Have you heard of this Namor fella?
>You literally said
I said that bringing two characters with the same strengths together just to have one be better than the other is shitty work. I used Superman/Darkseid 2000 as an example because there's no fucking point to it in any way except to just have Superman faceroll the biggest villain in DC. I couldn't possibly know what dipshit comparison is going on in your head or how badly you've twisted words and the concept of logic in order to make Precious Hal most Precious based on a splash of nouns from you.
It's been a hot minute since I read early fantastic four but I'm pretty sure fights between Doom and Ben weren't willpower-offs. They were more Surfer Doom Vs. Ben fist fights. Doom losing isn't even unusual, but there's some pillars characters stand on, and when you go out of your way to knock those down without having a plan to pick them back up, you're just being a petty shit. Or a company wars retard.

Is Hal even the strongest will in DC? Is that confirmed? Did they make a special effort to show how much better he is than John again?

No. This was already explained.
But, again, you’re demented.
You took your “joke” seriously from the start.
It was never funny.

Someone from DCs Atlantis.

You’d think that obvious when I said Backlash

Actually wouldn’t an obvious DC/Marvel crossover be Ultimates?

Ultimate Battalion in particular could be a good story

I'm gonna be straight with you: Dc's Atlantis is a real shortcoming of my DC knowledge. I've pretty much always thought Arthur was crap but I'm willing to play fair here. What's backlash like? Could he credibly "represent" DC Atlantis?

Someone suggested Mera before, she's ruthless enough

In most ways it works better in terms of slotting teams, scope and priorities but it has a few problems. Not least of which is that most of the Ultimate Universe characters are human garbage- even the likeable ones are often barely acceptable people at best.

Well it depends on what you’re looking for in a representative. Backlash is from ancient Atlantis. Someone far different from Submariner and Aquaman in terms of what they want for their people. He has virtual immortality though so he’s seen Atlantis from basically beginning to end.

>You took your “joke” seriously from the start.
Another person already called you out for being stupid enough to take my joke seriously. You trying to pin it on me despite myself literally kek’ing at you taking it seriously is pretty dumb, and makes you look worse off. I’d say nice try, but your projection is annoying as is. Peace.

>Dick tries to reach out to Nate, only for Nate to slug him in impulsive anger.
>A few weeks go by of Nate being an edgy loner before Kate Bishop shows up at his doorstep.
>Since in this continuity she would've been around him a lot more due to being half of the Hawkeyes, she tries to be a friend that he desperately needs.
>Eventually she tells him she's putting a team together with herself, Eli/Patriot, and some other young vigilantes they've encountered.
>Eventually form the Young Avengers.
>After defeating their first Big Bad, Kang, Nate tells the defeated Kang he'll make damn sure he never becomes him that he'll take every precaution because his destiny is his own.
>Since they are an Avengers unit, they get their own HQ.
>The YA invite some of the Titans over.
>Its here Nate apologizes to Dick for hitting him.
>'Nate, bro, its all water under the bridge I get where you were coming from'.

It would really cement her as aquawoman I think. I think a lot of fans refer to her that way jokingly, but if she gets a seat at a table (any table really) she’ll have the presence Aquaman does

Actually he said “one of us”. Clearly referring to you

Is she? She seems... Well, certainly more ruthless than Susan Storm, but is she "secretly invade an alien planet and hold their leadership hostage as a warning/seriously consider destroying another planet to save yours" ruthless? Because if so, hell yeah, bring her on.

I mean if a hero lasts long enough they usually end up becoming the villain right?

>I couldn't possibly know what dipshit comparison is going on in your head
I literally simply mentioned all the times Ben steamrolled Doom, and you handwaved them all to be just as bad as Superman Vs Darkseid. That’s all you actually complaining about Jack Kirby having Doom get screwed over to establish how much of a wheasle Doom is and how awesome Ben is.

Couldn’t Batwing make a play for membership?

>Doc Green

Um, did you fuse Doc Ock with Green Goblin or is this someone I’m unfamiliar with?

except you, me and user all agreed I was the one who made the joke. That only leaves you as the guy dumb enough to take it seriously.

you know this because you whined here

Doc Green is the Hulk, IIRC

No, I meant the person who toke the joke seriously, probably you

Your reading comprehension is even shittier than I thought. No. I didn't say that.
Ben punching Doom out is normal. Ben is Doom's physical and moral superior. Doom plays at brawler, but Ben is Brawl King.
What would be fucking stupid is just having Doom outbox Ben, or Chuck X just show up and puppet Martian Manhunter or Manchester Black *or* vice versa, or Shang Chi just cockstomp Dragon or whoever is supposedly best over at DC at the moment.

>MJ played Mera in the Aquaman movie.
>Also played Red Sonja for a Conan live action HBO/Netflix show
>Speaking of Sonja, MJ is canonically the reincarnation of her and knows how to fight which helped acting as warrior women

>Hal has somehow managed to outwit DOOM by being an idiot
>"Have you ever considered you're foolproof plan actually going up against a fool Doom?"
>"Silence you blonde tart! No one is that stupid!
>"Then you haven't met my Ex."
>Every time Doom becomes a god, Hal one-ups him and knocks him back to mortality
>Doom spergs autistically each time
>Secret Wars 2015 is resolved by Hal hitting God Doom with a Green Boxing Glove
>Hal while in Parallax mode has white edges like Reed Richards
>Doom gets even more angry and autistic
>Injustice like game
>Hal's special victory pose after beating Doom is making a construct dab alongside him
>Doom’s worst nightmare is Hal ruling Latveria
>The national food is hamburgers
>Doom develops a phobia against hamboigahs upon waking up
>Doom tries to get Hal's adversaries to defeat Hal
>Doom has no actual inetntions to work with them, plans on studying their strategies and backstabbing them later
>Sinestro dabs on Doom instead, fucker's almost as strong as his husbando
>Atrocitus sees through his bullshit and REEEEEs Doom back to Earth
>Indigo 1: ???
>Carol ends up making out with Hal in front of Doom upon entering the vicinity of Hal' big dick energy
>Larfleeze: use your imagination
>I am a sorcerer, a man of science, a poet, a ruler, a great thinker. I comprehend things beyond whatever that mind of yours could dream of. I brought myself from nothing to rule Latveria. My power is recognized by the universe and above.
>You are a boy disguised as a man. Someone who left his home as soon as he could to serve others. You are but one of many chosen by the so-called “Guardians of the Universe” your ring no different from any other, a trinket of a dead man. You’ve succumbed to fear in the past and became the villain to the world. You’ve failed.
>Yet every time we face in a battle of wills, it is you who triumphs, me who is made the fool. Why?
>Tell me, damn you, tell me why?!
>WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

What? I literally mentioned Ben as one of the names beating Doom by breaking his will and humiliating him. Which is the thing you claimed was a Superman/Darkseid fight. Reed even pleads that Ben shouldn’t kill him because the humiliation that Doom felt was worse than death.

One of the many, many Hulk personalities. It's Merged Hulk using Extremis (an iron Man macguffin) to fix his brain to make him as smart as he can be (even smarter than Banner)

That was me telling him he only got the gist of what was going on, not the whole thing.

He was clearly referring to you though

Nobody took the joke seriously, if you believe OP.
Unless, you think you took it seriously?
After this much debate it can’t even be called a joke anymore it was terri

Did you make the joke or not?

Can we even say Bruce Banner is Hulk anymore? Isn’t it established that Hulk is his own being?

How would merging DC in affect this?
If there wasn’t already a war going on this had the potential to be a civil war.

>Magneto is very upset at the fact Hal doesn’t eat Kosher

Attached: 34BA7DC7-3D7D-421D-8CFD-C86BAB76BE02.jpg (800x1038, 154K)

What crops will Thanos grow?

Attached: Thanos farmer.jpg (1400x2202, 302K)

>Black Bolt cucks Green Arrow

Attached: blacked.jpg (416x634, 72K)

Attached: Thancuck.jpg (620x942, 173K)

You said ">ignores all of the times this has been the case with Reed, Sue, Stark and Ben" when I was talking about putting directly comparable shit (such as Hal and Doom's willpower or Superman and Darkseid's might) into faceroll situations. Which are stupid. I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of every ff appearance and you don't know that Ben is a test pilot, so I can't be sure you're not pulling Marvel Adventures or Heroes Reborn or Chapter One or deliberately reading Waid or Fraction's runs as negatively as possible or misunderstanding something very basic, , and since the Kirby Ben/Doom fight isn't the kind of comparison I was talking about- your lack of reading comprehension is once again the issue at hand.

>t. The Empty Hand

At least this bait is funny.
It's better than most of the suggestions made for this reason alone.

It's a collection of previous posts

>Evil Gwenpool chilling out with the Empty Hand
How did this even become a thing?

One can never tell with these threads

I've seen in other threads people discuss the whole "Marvel characters are fictional in DC and vice versa" and coming up with who would be each character's favorite from the other company. The characters I'm a fan of wouldn't realistically read comics so I can't really participate, but I noticed the whole Batman/Iron Man thing, and I dissagree. Wayne would hate Stark, true, but I also think it'd be the same for Stark. He'd see Wayne as a sort-sighted fool and I don't think he'd like the genre. Personally I can see Hal Jordan and Stark being each other's favorites. Army connection, cocky adventurers with a mean streak, daddy issues and a habit for hitting rock bottom and getting back up again. Dunno, maybe it's due to the Amalgam, but Stark was always too "forward thinking" to see him liking a mostly noir/horror character. Meanwhile, GL, with its Sci-Fi, Space Soldiers and grand tales would interest him. Heck, GLs are basically Sci-Fi Knights. He'd even try and create a sort of Lantern Ring himself.

Attached: iron_lantern_redesign_by_comicbookgoth-d42b2wn.jpg (900x675, 344K)

This thread is just a bunch of manchildren that are too retarded to do proper fanfic shit (and fanfic is already retarded).

>calls others manchildren
>while posting on a board for children’s cartoons and comics

>I'm the big Marvel guy here, and let me tell you: if Norman can handle Bob, Lex can, at least for a while. It might be that Norman's... Rich inner life, let's call it- was helpful in wrangling Sentry, but Lex is just a bit more capable overall than Norman.

Not the new one though and I'm talking him. At least before the inevitable return to status quo.

Based

Classic Jordan

It’s some form of thundered thing

He should have used Batwoman because of her new show.

I like the old school look

Kino

>Doom goes on a campaign to eliminate burger joints worldwide.

Did you make the joke?

You do realize that you’re claiming that you made the joke, right retard?

>Parallax takes over Hal again

Sauce?

No, dipshit. That’s not what’s happening.

I think Big Red would be there.
How could she not be?

>Ben Reilly and Conner Kent are best pals.

Did you make the joke?