This is your new Chip 'n' Dale, bro

This is your new Chip 'n' Dale, bro

Attached: JFnbPqw131c.jpg (1000x563, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEAgkSOs4S0
variety.com/2019/film/festivals/annecy-disney-reveals-chip-n-dale-reboot-monsters-at-work-details-1203239279/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is your new Cal 'n' Arts, bro

>implying
It's being made by Xilam.
Also:
>Thirty-nine 7-minute episodes to be produced.

Gay Brothers

I'm not even mad

After the Star vs tfoe finale fiasco I promised myself to never ever watch a new cartoon cartoon in my life since I will always end up dissapointed

Looks like I made the right decision

>actually bearing though all the garbage to see the finale
I applaud your patience

Attached: 343.jpg (1060x1060, 415K)

>made by Xilam

Oh god, that shitty French studio behind those awful Mr. Magoo shorts from a few months ago? This is gonna be really fuckin bad.

Wait a second...

Attached: screwy squirrel.jpg (640x480, 103K)

>Xilam
>awful
Fuck you,The New Adventures of Lucky Luke was kino

Let me guess, you also think Oggy and the Cockroaches is good, right?

>being offended at Oggy
Of all the non-issues to get mad at,you choose the most innofensive shit ever

I barely recall anything from Oggy (isn't it Tom and Jerry-esque series?), but intro music is catchy: youtube.com/watch?v=QEAgkSOs4S0

Also, Shuriken School was good

Only Euros like Oggy. It is the blandest shit; like, about as funny as a 1960s Hanna-Barbera short. Not exactly a good sign for these Chip n Dale cartoons.

>Not exactly a good sign for these Chip n Dale cartoons.
Yeah, they don't even look like the 90s cartoon

>Not liking Oggy

Attached: 1408468454253.jpg (400x462, 26K)

It's a pisspoor attempt at plagiarizing tom @ jerry

What the hell is this is there a link
Either way, it's Chip N Dale I really don't care too much if they fuck with them

That's exactly what i said.Who get offended at "bland" things ?

I think they were less "offended" and just snarking on how lousy the animation is.

where is your messiah now

>I promised myself to never ever watch a new cartoon in my life since I will always end up dissapointed
Welcome to the club. Let's watch some anime imstead.

Burgers, that's who. They will hate anything as long as it's not from their country.

Yet we love anime.

How so? I watched a few episodes but didn't really care for it.
The "Go West" movie by the same company was fine, though.

'Cause they give them something to fap to. I live in America and I know burgers for two things: fapping and leaping on anyone with a pair of boobs.

variety.com/2019/film/festivals/annecy-disney-reveals-chip-n-dale-reboot-monsters-at-work-details-1203239279/
>ANNECY, France — In a set of back-to-back sessions at this year’s Annecy Intl. Animation Festival, Disney announced a reboot of one of its classic animated series, shared updates on handful of others and reaffirmed its commitment to quality content creation in Europe, Middle East and Africa.

>The afternoon kicked off with a stand-alone Studio Focus for “Monsters at Work,” the upcoming serialization of the popular “Monsters, Inc.” franchise, followed by Disney annual Mifa Press Conference, led this year by Hélène Etzi, country manager at The Walt Disney Company France, with Orion Ross, VP of animation, digital and acquisitions for Disney Europe & Africa, and Caterina Gonnelli, director of acquisitions and productions for Disney Europe & Africa.

>A slate of new originals was unveiled, as well as details about other hyped projects and current series.

>The “Monsters at Work” presentation provided a first look at the highly anticipated Disney Plus series coming out in 2020. The series is produced by Disney Television Animation, with animation production by Montpellier-based Dwarf Animation. It was developed and is executive produced by Disney’s Bobs Gannaway along with Ferrell Barron who will produce.

>Both Billy Crystal and John Goodman will return to their rolls as Mike and Sulley for the series, which picks up six months after the original film ended. Now that the factories of Monsters, Inc. no longer harvest screams, after Mike and Sully proved that laughter provides ten times more energy, a new generation of workers who fancy themselves as funny look to shine, led by Tylor Tuskmon, a mechanic at the factory.

>It was announced at the Disney Channels and Disney Plus Animated Series press conference that the world’s most famous pair of chipmunks, Chip ‘n’ Dale, will be rebooted by the House of Mouse for its Disney Plus streaming platform.

>The show is being developed by the company’s London-based team in co-production with Marc du Pontavice’s Paris’-based Xilam, the company behind kids and family hits like “Paprika” and “Mr Magoo,” both of which have enjoyed success at Annecy in the past. Pontavice is being honored at this year’s Annecy Festival where he receives its Mifa Animation Industry Award.

>The series’ 39, seven-minute episodes will be produced using traditional animation styles and feature contemporary slap-stick narratives as the furry pair struggle with life in the big city.

Attached: monsters at work.jpg (1024x409, 111K)

>Also announced at the press conference was the Disney acquisition of BBC Studio’s “Bluey,” a series which turns on a highly imaginative Blue Heeler dog and her canine pals. The series is intended for pre-school audiences, but addresses its viewers in a refreshingly respectful way, never talking down to its young viewers.

>Created by Joe Brumm and produced by the multi-Emmy winning Ludo Studio for ABC Australia and BBC Studios, Disney has secured TV and SVOD rights for all markets, excluding Australia, New Zealand and greater China, for Disney Junior and Disney Plus. The show is currently the number one Australian children’s series on metro broadcast in the country.

Attached: bluey.jpg (1024x1071, 583K)

Lol no weeb

>“Ghose Force,” from Paris-based Zagtoon, the studio behind “Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir,” follows a group of junior high friends who team to form a secret superhero team dedicated to protecting New York City. The series is aimed at kids six and up.

Attached: ghost force.jpg (1024x509, 188K)

Dale looks like Stimpy but somehow uglier.

Space Goofs is good though.

$10 says Disney doesn't even get Tress McNeille and Corey Burton back to reprise Chip n Dale and replace them with Euro-Nobodies to save money.

>No Caballeros mention
We are confirmed for Disney+ but are we doomed bros?

>shitty French studio

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Blame Ducktales, those Californians are ruthless

Ok, as you want.
Meanwhile in Japan.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 01.mkv_snapshot_17.12_[2019.06.11_23.33.54].jpg (1280x720, 414K)

W-what's Gadget gonna look like

Thought they were supposed to be Rescue Rangers