Captain Marvel brings Tony in his ship to earth in less than 24 hours despite beinglight years away

>Captain Marvel brings Tony in his ship to earth in less than 24 hours despite beinglight years away
>this means she can travel faster than the speed of light

Why didn’t she just fly away with the gauntlet at the speed of light?

Attached: 9BFB7BDA-6357-4DDF-8DDD-BBB792AA1D83.jpg (1199x629, 96K)

You know why, man. They didn't think about the implications of that. They just knew she had to be in the movie and tried to give her cool moments.

>fly faster than light inside an atmosphere
Good way to kill everyone on the battlefield

marvel uses gate FTL, not ludicrous speed FTL

Thanos would've flown even faster at her.

Would it all have been better if Tony and Nebula got themselves home by cannibalising the ship (I mean, he can build the arc reactor and suit in a cave with scraps, why can’t he do something with amazing alien tech?) and if Carol had just shown up as the final cavalry?

She pushed the ship to the nearest teleporting gate thingy that all the marvel ships fly through for interstellar travel.

>tfw Carol flies too fast again

Attached: 728A34A2-32E9-419E-821D-52DA71B98A0F.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Girls aren't good at math.

>everyone gets mad when Carol does things
>everyone gets mad when Carol doesn't do things

What do you people want?

Carol gets her powers from an FTL engine and goes FTL at the end of her movie

Pretty sure they were on Titan, as in one of Saturn’s moons

Internal consistency

It had an atmosphere, so that makes no sense

They were on the planet Titan, thanos homeworld

Titan is a planet hundreds of light years away from Earth in the MCU.

What did she not do? Pereonally i prefer her to not do things because i find both Danvers and Larson boring

Attached: OUTRAGE.png (304x350, 138K)

Yes, but I'm not convinced she isn't just flying into the gate network.

>Yea Forums crossposting

Attached: 1559328186612.jpg (93x134, 5K)

So? Quicksilver did that all the time and nothing happened.

>Captain Marvel has the time to save a random ship drifting out in space
>Can't be bothered to deal with Thanos during the 20 years she's been patrolling the Galaxy

Attached: 1548206618503.png (638x359, 247K)

>Reeeee don't criticize my favorite movie

Attached: tranny.png (227x228, 91K)

She gets her powers from the space stone, she can probably warp space the same way that the spaceships warp drives work.

>Why didn’t
Stop, please.

Attached: P.Parker react.png (553x474, 16K)

I mean, that is literally established in her film. Incels also love to ignore the jump points introduced in their BASTE GotG.

Reminder that Yea Forums and Yea Forums are going to complain about her so much when she stars in the future X Men movies even though she's featured prominently in Chris Claremont's run and she's the reason Rogue gets her powers

>Falling for outragebait
How do you go through life?

>Why didn’t she just fly away with the gauntlet at the speed of light?

Who says she can instantly accelerate to the speed of light? I fucking hate dumbass nerds like you. You think you found a plothole but you actually didn't, but you're still dumb enough to fucking whine.

Even if she can't get to lightspeed instantly, she's probably still very fast and could have just flown straight up away from the battlefield. It's not like Thanos can fly, who could stop her if she decided to do that? The mostly absent Maw? But their plan was to bring the gauntlet to the truck.

>Who says she can instantly accelerate to the speed of light?
Her movie.

So then doens't that prove the OPs point of how she could have just flown off into space with the Gauntlet?

Attached: 1445897837242.png (400x399, 214K)

>not actually said anywhere in the movie

maybe tony stank should have flown right up into LEO with the gauntlet instead of going snippety snap then too

Titan has quite an extensive atmosphere.

It's thicker than Earth's but it's (almost) all nitrogen

>it's (almost) all nitrogen
Earth's atmosphere is 78 percent nitrogen. Nitpicks aside, the MCU Titan is assuredly not Saturn's moon, but I don't think they ever bring up that point.

She gets her powers from the tesseract right? She can probably port.

Quicksilver was not running at the speed of light. If he was he wouldn’t have been killed.

>Superhero has story-breaking OP powers
>"Why didn't they use the powers to win?"
This is the problem with any story featuring Superman, the Flash, etc.

She was busy getting GREEN'D