What did Cass mean by this?

Attached: ezgif-3-5d5f4cedf6dc.jpg (1584x827, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewatchcartoononline.tv/anime/tangled-2017
pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx
youtube.com/watch?v=zTQZwVjTncQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6DSui7dXkY
instagram.com/taranicolewhitaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=C20rYhTeKso
youtu.be/voZgF_76kdE?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uf2pFZEFh4
youtu.be/-9dPBhmRWQw
youtube.com/watch?v=phcMqKqrd5w
qur-cos.tumblr.com/post/185554115800/coming-soon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's showing of her good fortune of being able to feel-up Raps while she cries pretending to just give her sympathy pats and hugs.

Cass replacing Eugene is very much canon

Attached: 450bfd88-c5db-44c0-a73e-2c89e206426d.jpg (1280x1435, 484K)

The evil dyke loves it when Raps is sad.

Well, from my knowledge of Akemi-types, she's happy to be a shoulder to cry on.

Attached: cass.gif (672x378, 256K)

She is in love with Raps and knows her she will never return her feelings.
Being around her is hurtful, but she can't stand being away from her either, so she treasures the small bits of physical intimacy she gets, even if she feels guilty about it afterwards.

Shit's tough.

She's disgusting, is what she is. Taking advantage of someone younger than her

I think it's more like she is happy to know punz is now available with Eugene gone.

Attached: 5653d1d7-9efc-4698-a850-aac1f75cf244.jpg (1280x962, 246K)

She hates Eugene because of an acute case of jealousy and penis envy. She hates him because he is the thing she wants to be but cannot- male and in a relationship with Rapunzel

Fuck off, Freud.

I've never watched the show, why does Rapunzel have her long magic hair back?

Plot convenience.
Though personally, I find the slice-of-life stuff and interactions of the main cast way more enjoyable than the supposed main plot.

rocks

watch the show

Attached: d6be66a7-e50c-46dc-982a-d09784e2e49a.jpg (1280x708, 117K)

It means Cass is a seething femcel who could never even remotely hope to compete with the turbochad that is Eugene and his thundercock. God bless him.
I think the plot and SoL bounce off each other really well personally. The SoL develops the characters and their relationships well and the plot introduces stakes for you to care about them even more.

Attached: RE.gif (300x300, 875K)

I forget, did that scene get animated and put into the episode?

If Eugene represents maleness, and Rapunzel represents femininity, then Cassandra... is the wretched, hermaphroditcal half-creature that lies between both states of nature, neither man nor woman, an abomination.

Attached: 1559780211414.png (516x290, 293K)

>The SoL develops the characters and their relationships well and the plot introduces stakes for you to care about them even more.
Thing is, I find all the ancient technology and dark magic stuff painfully average, while the SoL is very fun.

Attached: 1559904323207.jpg (700x1002, 226K)

Did you get beat up by a girl or something?

yes, but i dont have a webm of that

Attached: push.png (749x501, 324K)

Attached: 1560212892.jpg (850x478, 49K)

Attached: 1560212892 (1).jpg (850x687, 59K)

Attached: cassandra.png (508x469, 304K)

Cass is Eugene's property

Attached: 1560212892 (2).jpg (850x702, 47K)

Attached: 1560212892 (3).jpg (850x478, 43K)

Attached: 1560212904.jpg (850x525, 39K)

Attached: 1560212908.jpg (850x408, 31K)

Happily ever after

After all...

Attached: 1560212913.jpg (850x691, 47K)

Attached: 1560212923.jpg (850x388, 25K)

Fair enough
What draws me personally about the plot stuff is that while there isn't a great amount of complexity to it, I feel the show is appropriately Disney in taking advantage of its simplicity and making the most of it. But once again I don't really prefer one over the other since the plot and SoL have a great relationship here.

Attached: 1556252486455.png (576x396, 184K)

She protec

Attached: 8eb271f.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

She obviously snapped when Raps said she feels like a sister to her.

What about our skinny dipping wedding, Raps?

Attached: ee37ebc.gif (480x270, 3.92M)

I want to be strangled to death by Raps

Attached: ezgif-3-b7dc97df918c.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

Are a handful of short threads preferable to one huge one?

not in my estimation
thread splitting is prime cancer

if there's gonna be a thread, it should stay *A* thread

Attached: image0-3.gif (476x459, 614K)

why is she always crying fucking dumb bitch

It is an edit user.

>the Varianposter hasn't showed up yet

>wake up
>see this
wat do

She's gonna need lube for her big black rock spearing your boipussy

dumb little nudist girl with her flower girl power stupid little feet naked nudist female body toes girl in the nude

Attached: snort.png (289x333, 133K)

I kinda want a shoddy edit of Cool Bug Fact's with Raps or Cassandra's hair

Sometimes the SoL episodes can be somehow related to the main plot. The best example is the monkey episodes look like just SoL if you watch it first time but all those stuff are plot driven elements when the secret was revealed.

Hate her or love her, you gotta admit

Cass is a qt

Attached: 1ef20456e0885911a7e82b5e712311b3af39db45786f239005dfe5020373f310~01.jpg (736x989, 103K)

>busty punz
I want more.

Attached: Ram rocks.jpg (500x255, 19K)

Hope you're ok with shoddy because that's what ya asked for

Attached: cool cass facts.png (1440x1482, 896K)

Are you okay with busty and busted punz? Then I can post some... seriously damaged punz

>abusefaggotry

Attached: bye.jpg (519x587, 46K)

I fucking love you nigga, one of the hands just needs to be blackened

Attached: 141414.gif (212x240, 434K)

wa la

Attached: cool cass facts v2.jpg (1440x1482, 178K)

It'a "Viola" you dumb bitch

Attached: 4-2-2~01~01.jpg (1150x734, 87K)

now don't start with this shit

Don't be an ungrateful brat, Raps, your father is just trying to make up for all of the daddy-daughter time you missed.

Cass has connection to Separatist of Saporia.

fuckin noice

>What did Cass mean by this?

Well lesbian femcels gonna lesbian femcel.
The upside is PL skyrocketing and becoming all powerful evil death goddesses though. If you are a femcel dyke crushing on a Becky thot you get omnipotent powers as part of the package. Then you can kill Chad.

Attached: aab13cbee3971afff7ec1be178dc19248e7aefc2_hq.gif (500x250, 437K)

there is actually a movie BEFORE the series called 'before ever after'

you can find it all here, but the idiot who uploaded the movie placed it in the middle of season 1 for some dumbass reason
thewatchcartoononline.tv/anime/tangled-2017

>not linking the pastebin
pastebin.com/hE0MPEXx

Attached: ishygddt.png (1588x1440, 1.55M)

bitch has literally never once on any single occasion or opportunity in the entire series tried to fucking use her goddamn healing abilities since the cg movie. They even show her the fucking scroll with the translated healing spell and she just fucking ignores it. There isnt even any reason to believe she didnt get the power back when the rocks made her hair grow back

HEAL CASSANDRA'S ARM YOU DUMBASS

HEAL IT LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE HEALED HER LEG

Did you just entirely forget the first episode right after the pilot?

Attached: cring.jpg (750x554, 68K)

Bro

Nigga

Bro

the one scene i missed when I was taking a dump

okay so magic sun gives healing power and age regression

magic rock gives unbreakable hair and song of death

both make you blonde

and for some reason rocks make hair grow out SPECIFICALLY to 70 feet JUST because she never got a haircut the last time because REASONS

...........GOTCHA

Didn't you watch the first episode of season 1? Her healing power is no longer available.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTQZwVjTncQ

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

pretty sure she is lowkey into some kinky shit.
being raised in that tower must have left her with no buffer for normality

given they're both magic from the same universe, I could see both of them very specifically making you blonde and giving you exactly 70 feet of hair.

Look at Super Sayains. Same concept of different power ups between SS/SS2/SS3 but shared physical side effects of growing out, spiking up, and bleaching the hair whether or not the state has anything to do with hair.

Don't post ugly edits alright guys?

also just remembered she was born with 2 foot long hair, like THATS normal for a baby

That is painful to watch.

I'm more into the theory that the moonstone awoke the remaining sun drop's hidden power inside her and it let her hair regrow with new magic power.

seems pretty normal for a magic baby blessed by the sun sure.

Well, I do agree with your analisis to a degree. Penis envy haslittle to do with a desire to have a literal penis (most of the time) but rather with the roles that come with masculinity. In Eugene's case, Cass envy comes from his masculine role as boyfriend or husband, the woman she "loves" will never be into her therefore, she wants to be Eugene.

Granted, there are no confirmations canon nor official confirmations of any sort of romantic feelings from her to Raps... and no, a va has no input in the plot so their words or how they interpret a character, are completely irrelevant.

Don't reply to that psycho, he spamps that shit in every Tangled thread.

Ok.

Moon Cass is good.

Attached: moon cass.png (400x549, 219K)

Regular Cass make my pp hard
Moon Cass that's sure to be a sinister and imposing bitch in S3 make my pp extra hard

Attached: 531.jpg (321x322, 24K)

I can't wait for more moon Cass!

Attached: 1559860488198.gif (500x291, 1.66M)

Attached: tumblr_psovpbTCGs1rj5zmo_1280.jpg (809x1058, 139K)

this. she's a total nutcase on bed.

wdym?

Attached: 525251.png (926x1044, 1.2M)

Attached: cass2.jpg (778x1200, 166K)

Which language(s) of the moon song is/are your favourite?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6DSui7dXkY

Attached: rapunzel___life_and_death_by_srtagiuu_dd39ede-pre.jpg (1013x789, 96K)

English. I'm foreigner myself but Mandy is awesome.

Also many things get lost during the translation process.

The art style could have still been better for this show.

How does Tangled compare to the older Disney TV Series like Aladdin, Hercules, Tarzan?

I got pretty fond memories of the Aladdin series, but I feel Tangled is better than the lot of them.

Attached: fd11c07.jpg (800x1857, 119K)

Attached: 2a28b57-1.jpg (800x501, 66K)

Cassandra is the sort of bitch who has leg and body hair thicker than a man's

Attached: letme see.webm (1280x720, 865K)

German is pretty good tho

Things are getting slower.

Can I post some kinky edits guys?

Attached: ezgif-3-3d6057b05aeb.gif (707x173, 1.02M)

does anyone have the original

No lewd edit please user

Can I ask why? I am genuinely curious

Don't worry, I won't go over the line

Omg. I just realized punzie is the only character in the entire fucking show with blond hair. Maybe the baron, but I can't even name second.

Attached: rapunzel-20190531-091330-000~01.jpg (1029x1080, 135K)

Rewatch Queen for a Day,. There are citizens with blonde hair.

Who cares about fucking peasants

Attached: tumblr_prb4m7fAyQ1vovuft_frame3.jpg (640x1102, 69K)

FORGET ABOUT PENIS ENVY GUYS

HER TIDDIS ENVY IS OBVIOUS

Attached: Tangled.The.Series.S02E05.Freebird.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.AAC2.0.H264.CC.mkv_20180729_200634.337.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Hard disagree from me, I feel the storybook style works really well for the show. My only real gripe is that the ToonBoom(?) animation looks pretty stiff at times, but even then they still mostly make it work. I honestly associate this show's style with the Tangled franchise more than the original film itself. I can't really say the same for something like Big Hero 6.

Attached: thunder.gif (347x422, 2.61M)

Has Pascal saw Raps naked?

Attached: 1559414765795-1.png (2341x1440, 1.15M)

Attached: tumblr_pswiidw2Bi1wylqeuo1_500.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Today I will remind them

Attached: ITS_OVER.jpg (456x810, 64K)

God... punzie has amazing body

Attached: unknown-21.png (924x572, 668K)

She got better nutrition after she’s back to Corona.

Both of them have tiny tits. But whereas Raps' are cute and perky, Cass droops and hangs lower than an unsupported, desiccated old woman

interesting, though Cass is a girl that is obvious needed of a fucking hard dicking to fix some of her ultra bitchyness, hard to think of Eugene ending with her somehow in the long run

If this just had Raps it would be accurate

Never gets old

Cass’s chest is actually a lot bigger than Rapunzel in most scenes I’m not sure why most of you are blind. She looks a bit flatter in the lady in waiting dress cause of the corset but in her other outfits she’s obviously at least a C cup.

Raps is a cuck haha

Attached: 1495493624967 (1).jpg (850x1062, 123K)

Is this the good end version of

>Get praised by the queen for your riding skills
>Assume you're going to the guard, something you've trained your whole life for
>You get sent to be babysitter of the princess instead
>Hate it but still do your job, in the vain hope you'll move position to the military again
>Never get recognized for your hard work and have to put up with Flynn Ryder, a guy that hasn't worked hard a day in his life and got everything handed to him
>Have to provide relief to the young princess' sexual frustration with your body
>Slowly warm up to her
>Have a skinny dipping lesbian session with the princess. Maybe she's not so bad after all
>omg you just had the most intimate moment in your life and finger yourself to sleep at the memory of marrying to the princess. Maybe being lady in waiting forever is not so bad
>Feel a knot in your chest when you listen to the princess banging the damned Flynn Ryder. Your time with her meant nothing
>Cry yourself to sleep
>Even after being heartbroken, sacrifice your time in the guard to protect the princess as she goes off to face cosmic horrors so Felonsbane won't kill your father and make you watch
>Somehow she manages to get into trouble and you have to get her out of it
>Princess says she doesn't need you anymore and burns off your arm, forever ruining your dreams

>You resent her but press on as her knight, sacrificing your happiness and dreams for your friendship.
>With your help, she vanquishes Zhan Tiri forever
>End up attending her wedding once she gets both the Moonstone and Sundrop
>She marries Ryder and gets to live her happily ever after. She's a grown woman now and a queen.
>She no longer needs you, so you get put in charge of nursing the princess and Ryder's bastards
>You hate your life as you reminisce of the old dream you had that is now out of reach because of a crippled hand and your old age
>Since you have no romantic interest, Rapunzel makes Ryder rape you so you can lactate
>You hate every moment of your life and want nothing more than for the suffering to end
>Even after mustering the courage to hang yourself, the princess uses her Sunpowers to keep you alive
>You ask her for the sweet release of death but instead she does something with her Moon powers
>You don't know why but you can't feel anything anymore. No joy, no sadness, no fear. Everything that used to matter to you no longer does. All you want to do is to serve the princess and Eugene forever.
>Rapunzel and Eugene occupy your mind every waking moment and even during sleep you dream of them
>Rapunzel says she just nuked Arendelle and Equis and tells you about how she intends to take over the other kingdoms. You only nod, not really understanding, but trusting her because of her infinite mercy
>Eugene still rapes you daily and you just stand there naked and unmoving. It doesn't faze you anymore
>Your entire being is filled with love for Rapunzel. All hail the Godempress of the Unconquered Sun. She's wise, omnipotent and eternal. Anyone that doesn't shall burn.

I was about to mention that is missing latinoamerican spanish there but i remember the dub hasn't got there yet.

Why those journal art work doesn't appear in the episode.

Attached: D8y1XOsU8AASQpL.jpg (1440x1440, 416K)

Attached: D8y2CN0U0AAsisi.jpg (1200x1200, 315K)

Redundancy I guess

Attached: D8y2CNyV4AEyqD5.jpg (1200x1200, 269K)

Link to the artist?

instagram.com/taranicolewhitaker/

Attached: nothing personal kid.png (1315x654, 166K)

Thanks

Attached: rapunzel-20190606-081254-000.jpg (1619x1194, 176K)

>I am not cute, I am a warrior of Corona!
>You're cute, Cass
>y-you too

I'm worried about season 3. I hope it doesn't come out too close to Frozen 2, because they'd be competing for my attention.

quiznos.gif

One is a single 1 and a half to 2 hour movie. The other is an entire tv show season presumably dropping weekly over God knows when. There shouldn't be an issue.
I'm not too excited for F2, but I'll watch it because it looks interesting enough and to see if we get any easter eggs for this show.

Attached: Moana or F2 Elsa.png (1662x820, 1.51M)

>Disney
>Acknowledging the show they so clearly despise in their golden girl franchise
I'd be overjoyed

Bitter over its success I might be, but I'll be plainly happy if the crew took the opportunity to seriously improve the world and characters for the sequel

I have a feeling F2 tried to steal the idea and creativity of Tangled series, a road trip of magic girl with her friends to discover her origins of magic, but Tangled has 3 season length enough episodes to set up the world building, foreshadowing and establish the lore. The pacing is gradually proceeding and leaving cliffhangers for imagination of fans. I don’t know if the similar idea works for 1.5 hour theatre movie.

Tangled TS's story would be an absolute clusterfuck if they tried to cram it into a movie. God, we lucked out

>Me and the boys getting cucked by Disney
I know it's shit but I don't care

Attached: the boys.png (2960x1258, 1.89M)

what's happened with Dalmatians?

Its first season is done and airing in other countries but Disney's refusing to air it in the US right now for... """""reasons""""".

I think they know cable tv in US is dying so they want to put it into Disney+.

>reasons
They want to gauge reactions to make sure they aren't shat on if they release it in the US. Failing in their own home market is a huge reputation hit.

Ehhhhhh
I'm aware shitting on Frozen is something of a pasttime here but I highly doubt either crews really had any meaningful influence on each other. I feel like them both coming to the conclusion that the best course of action for a sequel was venturing beyond their home and expanding the lore was much more likely. Both S1 of this show and the first Frozen had its characters exploring their own city-states after being in relative captivity for so long. After that, where else do you really go? I have no doubt in my mind this show will emerge the superior sequel (Unless S3 REALLY shits the bed), but can you really blame them for some similarities on paper?

Attached: w.jpg (691x382, 184K)

It is hard to work well for a theatre sequel for Tangled especially her hair was cut last time. Make a story for regrowing her hair, character development arcs for Raps, her friends & family, impressive major villains, world building, revealing the mystery of sun & moon magic, losing the hair again at the end in the epic way. That’s why only a TV series is possible and suitable to do all those things for once.

Attached: a9cf80b41b689344010a826f2d8095906c8375da4e157caa87be76e5ef8c209b.jpg (750x900, 72K)

>imblying

But doesn't Rapunzel hang herself in Witcher 3?

It's not real. It's just a unreleased handbag with short brown hair version.

Attached: 9c0fc418-3a50-400f-bd42-a261997975c5-rapunzel-diecut-1.jpg (1200x1418, 198K)

Gears of war more like tears of war.

>loot from that includes Lunar Shards
Pottery

Attached: enough.gif (300x168, 808K)

more...

boner

>Season 2 of Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure had a strong bird theme threaded throughout the episodes and it was with great joy to add Hamuel the Raven to our cast! When I pitched the idea of the dumbest raven in the world to our team I had no idea how far our writers and board artists would take him but boy did they deliver! Here’s my model (colored by Teri Shikasho) for my new favorite character on the show! Poses modeled from the boards of Todd Kurosawa and Anna Lencioni
From Ben Balistreri's instagram

Attached: hamuel1.jpg (1435x1399, 307K)

Attached: hamuel2.jpg (1439x1395, 581K)

Attached: hamuel3.jpg (1439x1336, 347K)

Attached: hamuel3.jpg (1439x1415, 744K)

I want to see him mingle with Shorty

Is Hamuel that little chick on Eugene's mom's hand in the portrait?

Attached: chick.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Holy shit, I didn't even notice she was holding anything at all in that painting. Good eye user!
And yeah, probably. It looks like even birds aren't immune to moonstone radiation fuckery.

>Eugene is from the Moon Kingdom and Rapunzel is from the Sun Kingdom

Just cements how perfect they are for each other. We should really have seen this coming.

And of course Cass has merged with the Moonstone, so now SHE'S tied to the Moon, too...

Attached: normal_TTS_S1_E5_0362.jpg (887x498, 189K)

Moon can be more than one in a solar-planet system, but sun usually has the only one.

OT3 confirmed

Moon cannot shine without the sun light. It means Raps will let both of them shine.

>even goes in for royal boob touch
That madwoman.

>it's okay when man does it

Attached: cass wink.png (355x125, 54K)

>the supposed main plot
Steven Universe or Star vs is more your speed, I take it?

Found in old thread.

Cass is so cute in that lady in waiting outfit. Goddamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=C20rYhTeKso

This show is not nearly as EDGY or grimdark as some suggest but it is hilarious watching people who have never seen the show and think it's just Dora the Explorer try to piece through the endless betrayals and machinations.

Attached: cassandra_by_lydway_dd4ydba-pre.jpg (894x894, 101K)

I love you nudist user.

god i want cassandra to sit her lesbian but hopefully bisexual ass right down on my face and not get up until i cum without using my hands

The signs are all there for a menage a trois ending. We know Cass probably leaves Rapunzel to strike out on her own, but she could always come back...

Attached: rapunzels-tangled-adventure-post4.jpg (620x349, 69K)

I don't want to imagine the show without Cass. Hopefully she's gone for just a bit before returning for finale.

>years later battle hardened, experienced Cass returns after travelling the world

Got one without the severed head?

Season 3 mid season is titled Cassandra’s Revenge

Yes, which means we could have an entire half season with no Cass. Why would Chris let this happen?

Attached: smile and optimism gone.gif (450x253, 3M)

>inb4 the main plot gets ignored for half a season, instead we get more lighthearted SoL episodes

Actually, multiple-star systems are more common than single-star systems.

Silence nerdicus

>Eugene and Cass both related to the moon
>both have bird familiars
>both were orphans
>Rapunzel healed Eugens’s hand with the sun drop, while she hurt Cass’s hand with the moon drop
>Eugene could be the light side of the moon while Cass is the dark

Kino?

Absolute kino, especially if Eugene and Rapunzel both get married and they both take Cassandra as a royal concubine so they can have an OT3 of epic proportions. Curse Ever After for saddling us with simple monogamy.

>both were orphans
Eugene reunites his father at last.

We could always get post BEA, technically we already have since the story is being told after the wedding. So for all we know Cass was waiting for them at their honeymoon destination, can’t be too open about such things.

Post Ever After, I mean. Actually this story is before ever after being told after ever after.

Yeah, the parallels are out of control.

I'm in favour of this outcome

The whole Tangled story is also a narrative after all the things are settled down.

Man and woman were meant together. Not woman and the sort of '''man''' that is Cassandra

The show will obviously end with a wacky situation after the wedding, telling us how her adventure never really stopped just because she got married.

I fucking love Raps so much...

yeah

I am excited of some SoL episodes about father-son bonding of Eugene and Edmund.

The easiest way to have girls relate to a character. We all hate big tiddy bitches.

Speak for yourself

Attached: 1427389252432.png (581x484, 144K)

So 21 is the total episode number of S3?
Does it counted double length special as a single episode or else? Could the series finale be triple length so it covers the event after Ever After short?

Attached: ScreenShot_20190404154702.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Blood? In a Disney TV cartoon?

Probably not. We'll most likely get three of the hour long episodes with the rest being half an hour length like usual.
It's an edit.

>The easiest way to have girls relate to a character. We all hate big tiddy bitches.
Fuck no? That's the shittiest the most retarded fucking trope and I hate every time it happens.

How you think Raps is big tiddy.

Attached: tumblr_pq8hb1kMNq1rv6ukfo5_400.gif (300x168, 525K)

Is this show pulling some gay/SJW agenda or is this mostly lesbian fans making shit?

Eugene is already barely relevant.

Dykefags being as always ultra cancer, show is legit good and has *nothing* agenda pushing wise for once, sad that is thus painfully underated

The so-called lesbian are just fantasy stuff from Cass fans. The show is always pushing the healthy relationship of Raps and Eugene.

This, Cass and Rapaunzel are just a memeship propelled by some hilarious circumstances. Raps and Eugene are about as loving and supporting a true couple as they come, their relationship is one of the best parts of the show.
>Eugene is already barely relevant.
The fuck you on about lmao

Attached: couple.png (612x572, 416K)

Gay characters aren’t “pushing an agenda” go be an alt right faggot somewhere else.

Nigga do you even watch the show?

Have sex incel

Get fucked, if not for Cass the show would have even less fans.

This. Cass is one of the first cartoon homosexuals who ISN'T a pandering mouthpiece without an arc or with no reason for her sexuality to be relevant to her character. Her seething oneitis is fancanon, but it adds another layer to her already complicated character.

She's a minority character who struggles, not because of oppression, but because of the choices others make and the way she reacts to it.

Jesus dude someone might seriously think she is gay after reading these threads.

She did sexually sell herself to catch a criminal tho. I don't know if that suggests her thotness or homosexuality... can be either way

Attached: ezgif-3-21a411746f5a.gif (472x330, 1.89M)

>She did sexually sell herself to catch a criminal tho
Now who's making shit up

I think Cass is as canonically Disney gay as she can get, she’s at the very least bisexual.

Her being paralleled with Eugene and the board artists saying they try to queer code her scenes are evidence enough that she’s meant to be read as a queer character.

She’s also Sonnenberg’s waifu though, so he might see her as bi just because he wants to fuck her.

>people think that shit isn't teenager garbage power fantasy already.

What, Witcher?
Also humbly request an edit with just Geralt

>asks about thing
>claims extensive knowledge
Wew fag

>ywn impregnate Cass
Why live

There was a lot of potential for rape in the eye of Pincosta episode

>Stalyan raping Rapunzel
>Cass getting raped by the others in prison
>Stalyn and Rapunzel getting raped in the ring

>Is this show pulling some gay/SJW agenda or is this mostly lesbian fans making shit?

There's enough commentary from people working on Cass that her being lowkey bisexual/lesbian is probably intentional but it's a one-sided love and not made explicit. No one talks about gay rights or any shit so there's no "agenda" or "politics" there.

Ironically the one political thing there is maybe some commentary about is some characters being dissatisfied with the Monarchy which you don't see much in Disney outside of Scar's magical drought causing powers in Lion King. Even that is hardly a soapbox just the king maybe hiding things and not being the best leader.

>Scene in the movie where Eugene explains his pseudonym and Rapunzel says she likes his real name better
>Says she'd be the first
>both Lance and Stalyan give him shit for going back to Eugene in the series
Kino

Attached: 9c39d619-b0f5-4a82-a863-f9bc43e04a8b.gif (500x357, 74K)

Attached: 578473ac-ce9a-4bb1-9b25-b7aaa7d56465.gif (534x550, 355K)

ywn rape Raps
>why live?

Attached: e24c0015-fb57-46a3-9591-04077dde5c0f.jpg (893x1280, 324K)

>she's just standing there...
>MENACINGLY

Aww, cute

Well, she has some very effective undergarments in some scenes.

Her small tits are smooshed together by that black thing on her dress and that is why they look bigger than they actually are

Change My View :
Valdaros episodes were not that bad. They were actually quite good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-054631_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Cass a natural born mean-ass bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-053420_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 807K)

Cass a natural born man

Punzy works miracles with what little she's got

Attached: 1422561763261.png (268x354, 141K)

By definition they are.

You kidding? Good will festival is one of my favourites

Interesting...

Attached: 1421518153900.png (164x177, 76K)

It's big enough for me, fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-054428_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 888K)

Stop flatshaming the punz plz

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-054518_Naver TV~01.jpg (366x753, 28K)

I don't get it

they're fine in a vacuum but they serve as a big fuckin four episode brick to shit when the season premise is a road trip, same with the island episodes, they just hold the characters in one spot for too long

Same deal with the shell house but at least in that instance there's a villain purposefully keeping them all trapped

God I fucking love this girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-054259_Naver TV~01.jpg (900x990, 82K)

I can appreciate tiddies of any size, but I'm also a big fuckin homo.

"I fucking hate you, user"

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-052937_Naver TV~01.jpg (1017x1216, 118K)

"Rape me please, user"

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-053016_Naver TV~01.jpg (1267x1268, 136K)

She's pretty great

Attached: 1427598050215.png (645x359, 162K)

Attached: do you mind.png (691x366, 268K)

Angry Raps is best Raps

Attached: 1553388850098.webm (820x720, 2.48M)

ladies, am I interrupting something?

>reward is Lunar Shards
literal poetry

i don't think she was a newborn baby, the way she moved her head and focused on her parents was too developed for a newborn

sun magic is a hell of a drug

There's been no official Frozen/Tangled crossover right? It's all fan stuff?

easter egg of raps and eugene in frozen but that's absolutely not meant to be canon no matter how many youtube spergs make vids about shared universes
at least until disney themselves confirm it

Nothing official that I know of, I just like the idea.

Attached: royalwelcome.jpg (640x480, 105K)

Holding out hope for confirmation in Frozen II

I'm still of the opinion that the DEEPEST in this show and Frozen 2 and the crossover scenes in WiR 2 are to test the waters for an inevitable "offical" Disney Princess crossover of some sort. The years of internet autism over people viewing easter eggs in other movies and going HOLY SHIT THEY TOTALLY TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE!!!1 probably got to Disney and they're realizing how much fucking money they could make if they rolled along with it.

>you will never eat Vex's ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-054002_Naver TV~01.jpg (1311x1440, 130K)

Vex secret best girl, I love her and her sassy little butt

Attached: Vex_Rapunzel's_Tangled_Adventure.jpg (434x524, 45K)

Don’t most of the movies take place in different time periods though?
So, at any given time, most of the princesses will be dead...

The only problem I have with her is her nose

God. Fucking why.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-054010_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 799K)

obviously they had to keep her power level from getting TOO high

It’s only based on our world, so all the kingdoms can coexist by magic

They could probably bullshit a way for it to happen. Like they really do all take place around the same time or some other shit. Just some reason for the mouse to get that sweet bread.

"Vex" is too cool of a name for this little weirdo

That little girl hasn't done anything yet.
look at her. she's going to do something and you know it's going to be good

Maybe it's a Destiny reference
Wouldn't be the first

Attached: weasel.jpg (1280x712, 113K)

he's a Destiny reference?

Vex looks she’s 16 years old teenager.

His actor plays Devrim Kay (Earth's planet vendor) in Destiny 2
They also have almost the EXACT same fucking voice, Weasel's is just a bit more sinister.
Not an actual reference since this show was probably in production before 2 released but whatever, my retard self thought it was neat.

Attached: Devrim Kay.jpg (300x400, 55K)

That piggy nose is a national trait. A lot of Finnish girls from the country have it for example. It's cute if it's small, but if they have big nostrils it literally looks like a little pig snout.

>You WILL get your tiny dick in my pussy and I don't want to hear ANY excuses this time, got it?!

Broke
>wanting to rape Raps
Woke
>wanting Raps to rape you

Attached: 9654991.jpg (324x289, 18K)

Good to see they know their fanbase

Raps is more appealing when she is suffering.

Attached: tumblr_psl4y4HHZv1uq87auo2.png (519x333, 134K)

>t. Korean

>Raps is more appealing when she is suffering.
user, no!!

Attached: aaaaah.jpg (1074x680, 65K)

Who dares disturb my slumber?

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-100942_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 931K)

"Ba... back off, you fucking incel!"

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-100838_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 816K)

"You disgust me"

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-094316_Naver TV~01.jpg (402x688, 42K)

>Korea
It's horrifying and an extremely important lesson the world just refuses to learn. Repressing people socially and sexually twists them into monsters on the inside. The only plus is that they start to draw really creative and kinky porn.

Threadly reminder Raps has pure soul and doesn't deserve suffering.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-180917_Naver TV.jpg (2560x1440, 814K)

Now that's very simplistic of you, we can also play starcraft and uh... make phones. wacist.

Attached: ezgif-2-468c083f057b.gif (383x420, 2.09M)

Goddamnit she's so fucking cute

Attached: 1546792193777.jpg (970x545, 83K)

where is the non cropped version?

dcaco as always user.

Attached: 05---~01.jpg (1854x845, 237K)

>gooks hurtporn central

Without bondage, Raps' courage and rebelion mean nothing

Without pain and violence, Raps' resilience means nothing

Without abuse, Raps' tears carry no weight.

Attached: screenshot-8-1.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I mean her appeal from suffering is not those cheap edits from abusefags. It's mostly the plot-driven emotional depressing moments to let her shine. The perfect example of suffering Raps is her anger mixed with angst.

youtu.be/voZgF_76kdE?t=70

Attached: Varian.gif (300x336, 1.07M)

God I want to rip limbs apart

Attached: 1558323860269.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Raps was always a psychopath. Imagine turning on the person who was your mother and only friend for 18 years in a span of a day. Regardless of the information about them you received and how reliable it was.

"turning on"
bitch threw her in chains you daft cunt

That's what I meant!
No suffering means no her free spirit is of no value.

The edits are there to remind us what is at stake, also how low can she sink, and possibly rise again.

Those are anything but cheap.

Rewatch Pascal's story. Raps' only friend in her life of tower is Pascal. She's alone mostly in the tower.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uf2pFZEFh4

>Imagine turning on the person who was your mother and only friend for 18 years in a span of a day.
How lewd.

Attached: kill all footfags.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Raps slammed her head with a fucking metal pan and knocked her out. She even thoroughly enjoyed it.

That was kinda too much. I mean, God.... She most likely breastfed her and listened to Raps' stories and taught her words... she most likely cried when she first made a sentence.

I bought this book last year and didn't finish it yet. It contains stories about how Gothel liked flowers when she was a girl and her sisters were jerks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-124817_QuickPic.jpg (1440x2560, 1.03M)

Would you immediately see your mom as your enemy if she locked you up saying it's "for your own good"?

So you're saying kids with single moms who work a lot and are barely home would turn on them at the drop of a hat?

I remember hearing of that dreadful fanfiction
don't do that to yourself

Hey I'm not one, just acknowledging their popularity...it's undeniable

I smell a troll but my continuity autism forces me to point out she only hits Gothel with a pan in Matthews' dream world, which she knows is a dream world, and which takes place more than a year and a half after the events of the movie in which she's had far more time to come to terms with what an evil crone Gothel was

Why? It's Disney official and the reviews were good. I only read like 10% but it's not bad so far.

The only thing I appreciate Gothel is she double-crossed Zhan Tiri and kept the flower's secret from his other disciples for hundreds years.

Attached: D7gsEn_UIAE8K1v.jpg (1499x2048, 503K)

Dude she was facing certain death if she couldn't get the sundrop back.

The directors even wanted to make the king steal the flower at first.

youtu.be/-9dPBhmRWQw

OK, I guess you're fine then.

Proto-Fred looks rather like Edmund wound up

Might have been interesting to keep the theft part but it works better overall as we got it

>it's a "Disney tries to make a villain sympathetic and it fails horribly" episode
Not this shit again
So glad the show doesn't pull that tripe

Attached: Maleficent.jpg (1800x2571, 888K)

I also hated that fucking movie but it's so Lance of you to shit on a book you didn't even read user

It means Raps had to take care of herself when she was child. Most of her skills and knowledge are self-learning in the tower.

>cruella deville movie coming that's set to do the same thing
Please, when they announce the Tangled remake, someone just fucking shoot me in the head

She had three books user...
Gothel mostly taught her herself. She did a nice job too.

Attached: 1557482052711~01.jpg (448x439, 23K)

The character design of Edmund is actually inspired from early concept art of Frederic.

Attached: ArtOfRap0149.jpg (615x480, 74K)

Gothel is not pure evil villain. She's more like a extremely selfish person and she just treated Raps as a plant/pet or a tool of maintaining her youth but she never sees Raps as a human.

Cass and Eugene implied cousins confirmed

If that was the case she would've just kept her chained or even torture her and cut her lims. After all she can heal herself. She can even feed her her own flesh and cut some food cost.

I will post some more of the Cass cosplay qt girl

Attached: f346dac2-63eb-4353-a171-e7ca20a186e8.png (716x675, 994K)

Attached: 5237a1ab-c751-4d4e-a762-3ac6502305b4.png (1280x853, 1.6M)

Attached: 0e11e1f1-8889-4a3d-8157-4b4acb5d45e2.jpg (1280x1920, 780K)

>never ever

Attached: pain.png (500x678, 285K)

Waa this the girl that had to stand on a chair to fit in the mirror lmao

Attached: 5e2fbaca-b1ce-4056-858e-daa3be701e55.jpg (1280x711, 249K)

Ya it's her. And she is adorable. Although she doesn't look like Cass that much when you see her from the front side.

Attached: e1217285-2ab1-4720-b505-28c3b2cb774e.jpg (1280x1707, 450K)

>Rapunzel suffering
D:

>Cassandra suffering
:D

youtube.com/watch?v=phcMqKqrd5w

She a cute. Definitely stands out.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-133105_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1.46M)

>the gang's all here
So they're aware that their Eugene looks like Shaggy, right?

>ZOINKS MAX

This is what goes through Cass's head when she overhears Raps getting deep dicked by Eugene six ways from Sunday on the other side of the Caravan

that ear rape version of Oedipus screaming in the old stage production that I can't find a webm of

I wanna see Knight-armored/Moon Cass cosplay.

I'm working on that and will post pics when done

L O N D O N

pls be in corona

Attached: punzwindow.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

I miss peppy Cass and Moody Raps.

Attached: c5b4d058ccbf6c81623c7a59b03eb13533fa402a.jpg (580x483, 61K)

>MOM HOLY FUCK

>all the dykefags here
>muh /pol/

Attached: 1444698643392.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Do you think I’ll get beat up if I watch this show on the bus

beat them up for NOT watching

Bring a frying pan.

Yes
Watch it at home like all us other autists

That was before their cycles synced up, better times

Better question : who synced the other?

>Gay characters aren’t “pushing an agenda” go be an alt right faggot somewhere else.
wrong. by portraying gays in a positive light, it pushes the narrative that being gay is acceptable in an attempt to gain acceptance and power within western society. shit has been happening since the 60's and 70's, but now they're shoving lgbt lifestyles down kids' throats through the media. I'm an pot smoking, california commie artfag and even I know this. it's the worse kept secret in hollywood praised by modern "marxist"/neoliberal critics. read a book, faggot.

Attached: d99b20dc90c0e165f73ff2c3d981a85cc0873c2542d884e1aaeb5df94f463d46.png (645x773, 11K)

I thought that was just a myth?

Well, since it’s linked to the moon the obvious answer would be Cass

Love the cosplay

So how would Raps convince Cass and Eugene to start having sex. How would that conversation go down?

After getting separated from the others in a thunderstorm, they take refuge in a cave, shed their soaked clothes and huddle under a blanket for warmth. One thing leads to another...

I don't see the reason why Raps is willing to share Eugene with other girls.

Attached: 54446650_1272771999542856_7804956347028946822_n.jpg (1080x791, 32K)

We know she's the kind of girl that loves to share.

not when it comes to that dick
she was herself the seething fem when Stalyan threatened to cuck her

She wouldn't.

That episode was really sad. Thieves should be with thieves

I think that dynamic would be different since it's mainly Raps' snatch Cass wants so being jealous in the same way doesn't make sense but I don't know how. Not the same as Stalyan. Maybe her hippie spirit would be up for it.

But Eugene is a prince actually.

In the mermaid episode, Rapunzel was already looking at Eugene for just mentioning that he had experience with other girls.

Another cute cosplay

Attached: 7f2866c2-0353-4982-8bc1-7b4ce6040a84.jpg (960x1280, 327K)

>Japs
Ewwww

"Former! Date expert hehe..."

would it be racist for an azn to wear false buckteeth to portray a european character?

>queer code
What

they admit they designed/VA'd the character with gaybo aspect traits even if it's not explicit in action or story

old news, as far as character design goes

Scientifically, dominant and outgoing girl syncs the other

so... it is easy to say Cass here... but I think actually Raps did. Cass is actually a sub femcel

Also if I remember correctly, girls in a flirty mood tends to sync the ones that are not, so I think it is Raps.

Haro preez

Raps dared to lock them up when they were bickering, I think she is so confident that Eugene won't cheat her.

Attached: Evil laugh.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Oh, okay? Cool, I guess

Dude there's nothing wrong with showing gay people being in a positive mood in TV without glamorizing 'gay lifestyle'. (Whatever that is)

Unless you think being gay itself is a morally deviant and mental disorder-y thing. Which it is not.

Cass is not even a gay, why the fuck are we even talking about this in the first place.

>Cass is not even a gay
suuuure, user. Totally not

Attached: abby.png (175x289, 75K)

I can already hear Cass going "over my dead body" at this idea

She's gay until proven otherwise

Tsk, tsk, kid. You don't even know that buckteeth was something white actors portraying Asians in comedies wore. Asians have a right to buckteeth. Besides they consider buckteeth cute, not a funny deformity.

>Hmm... how do I make more friends? I know — I'll stuff the friends I already have into a room and force them to multiply!

She kind of did prove she's str8 with that rose scene.

Unless... it means something different in Cass' mind... oooh

Nice edit, user.

Here's the original

Attached: 478403ad-3c69-4efe-96ba-a3a60576915f.jpg (1280x719, 131K)

Attached: 742372f8-0689-4ac7-9448-0eb3a6f8e439.jpg (1280x704, 114K)

Kek

I hoped we would see this kind of innocently fucked-up ideas from Raps in the show.

But she's too normal... I'm disappointed

Well not Raps and Eugene make sense

I'm just messing around. Speaking of, what was up with that rose, was it the one from Andrew or someone else

Moon Cass should rape Eugene to prove her dominance over Raps as the new main character
Although Raps makes more sense as Griffith than Cass

See, I don't think it is but there's no one else really unless the idea is she kept a rose just for the hell of it and her being that little bit more receptive of the holiday is the point
or maybe it was his and she kept it as an ironic trophy
Either way it seems pretty safe to say that attracted to Hubert she was not

>in an attempt to gain acceptance and power within western society
What does that have to do with gays being wrong or right? Gay pushing is just the vehicle. It's gays today, and tomorrow it's going to be something else.

Can someone translate that gookspeak?

Today its granny's
I remember the day that gay marriage was legalized nationwide articles popped up saying it wasn't enough and now we had to focus on trans rights
The same fucking day

Thank you for the personality change episode!

RapunCass soooo cute!

Besides the jail episode, there are other examples of Raps' fucked-up ideas like double date with Cass & Andrew, nursing Cass when she injured her leg, bringing aunt Willow to watch meteor shower on Queen's birthday, painting every guests' face for banquet with Pittsford, Gopher grab in Vardaros.

Those were "aww she is absurdly nice and sweet!" Kind of crazy... I fucking love her for it, but still need see some of her jaw-droppung psycho ideas

Well, how about crossing the canyon

The cosplayer of Varian is Qur, the artist of those awesome fan arts.

qur-cos.tumblr.com/post/185554115800/coming-soon

Attached: tumblr_ppxzm9wv2S1wn7701o9_r1_1280.jpg (1045x1920, 645K)

She just wants everyone to be happy...

Attached: 0z4r7fNR1VRNaHndZR5qQpnMhch4X_GJoi1KYVvqMvM.png (440x445, 220K)

>no buck teeth
She's not the real Raps I know

Attached: tumblr_pq8hb1kMNq1rv6ukfo4_400.gif (300x169, 920K)

I’m actually salivating watching this.

Gay people exist. Media no longer ignoring they exist is not pushing an agenda unless you’re some kind of pol stormfag please fuck off. Having gay characters in kids shows is not shoving anything down their throat more than straight characters. People just stop pretending that everyone is straight, which they should.

>gain power in society
Yeah like not getting beaten or murdered for existing, what a horrible thing.

Lots of alcohol and sex with Raps being in the middle the first few times. After getting them used to that, playfully encouraging them to touch one another and do things cause she “wants to see”. They’re fucking before they realize. Wouldn’t happen too often though and they wouldn’t be able to look each other in the eye after the first time.

>Rapunzel would be jealous
Not of Cass, and not if they did it for her pleasure. Raps has always wanted them to be close.

I think Rapunzel’s reactions to Eugene’s past relationships is more because he was such a slut and he’s the only person she’s been with. Probably feels kind of unfair/makes her feel less special. When she spent time with Stalyan she seemed to get over this a little.

>being gay is morally acceptable and my reasoning for this is:
>they exist and my bourgeois sensibilities and programming tell me that they deserve privileges because western society is bad and idpol is good
you can't have an egalitarian, classless society if you have groups hiding behind privileges afforded to them by society instead of positively contributing to it.

What the fuck are you taking about how is acknowledging that something exists a privilege?

I knew something was missing

Attached: punzshrine.png (1441x1080, 2.92M)

I'm not even a westerner and I don't want a classless society, man...

It's not wrong to binge watch alt-right videos on youtube... but please, stop being a cliche user... it deeply saddens me. :(

Punz must have great eyesight!

Also I think she wore shoes

Also her eyebrows are blond. Whoever made the model is a fucking degenerate.

She had socks on. Which seems intentionally cruel.

Attached: wirr.jpg (960x1444, 74K)

Is it "the punz" or "Punz" ?

I should be Punz.. but "the punz" sounds better.

>thinking it's only acknowledgement
no, user. this goes far beyond recognition. queer activism isn't about equality, it's about pushing a narrative and moving goalposts to gain power. the way they are able to do this is by controlling the means of creative production or having influence over those who do by using privileges granted to them by their status as a protected class. why do you think activists said that gay marriage wasn't enough and immediately moved towards the topic of transsexuals? it went from, "the slippery slope isn't real. we just want tolerance for homosexuals, this isn't going to lead to demands for transsexuals." to "stop dead-naming me or I'll have you thrown in jail!" next it will be "rights" and privileges for paedophiles. gays in cartoons are a merely a symptom of a much deeper problem stemming from a neoliberal society.

Yes, yes, A+ /pol/tard impression, very funny

She knows it.

Attached: tumblr_pd85i2QKWj1xyhrgvo3_250.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Okay user... Who did this to you?

No bullshit? Stefan Molyneux? Sargon? Jared Taylor? The gamers? The "youtube skeptic community"?

it's an acceptable compromise

Reminder that Cass is actually capable of normal human interactions and make jokes and such.

Why is she so emotionally unavailable tho? Fucking uppity tease cunt.

Attached: 1559130600568.gif (500x279, 1.84M)

it's called experience and reading books. you live through it, see groups deny they ever said what they said, demand more and then abuse their power once they get it. like i said before, read a book.
>youtubers
you need to stop consuming that trash, zoomer.

>You have to support my Patreon to see feet now, user.

Attached: 1422566702203.jpg (872x576, 200K)

are you so small-minded that you believe that anyone who doesn't consume and regurgitate bourgeois values is automatically /pol/? cripes. looks like porkie has you right where they want you.

Attached: 8f93a4893ce95fc01cd5e2265aedd9f9fa2d1e88f6aac980a40098c2c58e9f3e.jpg (500x222, 40K)

If you like reading then please just leave us alone and read 12 rules for life or one of Benny's books one more time, user.

Attached: latest.png (468x520, 247K)

are we really pushing cass to be gay does that undermines all the build up on Cass seeking glory ,going up the hierarchy, being someone who is important/ looked up to?

Someone requested moody Raps being strangled and smiling so here is a WIP version.

Attached: 02222~01.jpg (689x747, 72K)

Do you have a healthy relationship with your parents? Especially you're mother? Do you have healthy interactions with women?

It doesn't undermine anything, it's just another facet of her personality. She thought she wanted glory, recognition, status, until she met Rapunzel amd had a new dream. A dream she knows is selfish and wrong, and so she's recommiting herself to her old dream

Yes to all three and I'm an academic as well.

So what is a psychologically healthy academic doing lecturing on the immorality of homosexuality in a discussion about a Disney Princess?

>>Academic

So you're still in school kid?

user, I'm a pro-life conservative and I still think that Cass being gay wouldn't be a bad thing. Sometimes characters being gay just make the story more interesting or add layers to a character.

I think you're a little misguided.

Fuck off we dont need another Korra situation

I thought the gay Cass thing was just shipping fun.
Actually making her gay would be horrible. I really like the friendship they have.

Yeah, but Cass being gay makes sense and isn't pandering slapped on the end of it. It's never spelled out or rubbed in our faces. It's like Xena, it's just another facet of her character, not who she is

user, it IS just shipping fun. The closest we have to a definitive answer is her bisexual voice actress says she's channeling gayness into the performance for dramatic tension. She's still an nonsexual Disney character

A lot of great cinematic friendships come off as mega gay. Like Frodo and Sam, or Steve and Bucky.

idk, with her whole "be careful who you trust" line, it really felt like she'd just been pretending to be Rapunzel's friend the whole time just to get to the moonstone. She WAS the one who exposed Rapunzel to the black rocks in the first place.

What if the quote "be careful who you trust" is pointing to Adira. Cass believes that the moonstone will corrupt Raps to make her an uncontrollable evil, so she sacrificed herself to grab the moonstone.

Na man she wants to be the main character
We had an episode in season 1 about it and a song about it in season 2

Cass wasn’t secretly evil the entire time, the books prove all her intentions were genuine. It’s safe to assume whatever happened in the door is what turned her.

Her having a crush on Rapunzel makes sense when you acknowledge that Rapunzel is a princess/future queen. Cass wants the love/praise of royalty and is jealous of the people who receive it over her (Eugene, Adira) because she thinks she is more deserving, has worked harder to earn it.

>I'm a pro-life conservative
lol fuck off with that charade you goddamn progressive loony. Also, Cass isn't gay.

>Her having a crush on Rapunzel makes sense
No it doesn't, she seems supportive of Raps and Eugene in season 2

Pol/fags should be sterilized and released back into their quarantine board

Tumblr needs to be nuked

But we're not on Tumblr are we underage? We're on /co. We talk about cartoons here. Go be a racist nigger somewhere else

Attached: BDE48D037F5C42DF91B37EB364A100EA.jpg (823x924, 124K)

She knows how to put Rapunzel’s feelings before her own when she needs to.

and has shown no feelings of lust or romantic affection to Raps in any way shape or form
Keep the CassxRaps shit to shipping

Cass looks so joyful when she sees Raps playing happily.

Attached: Joyful Cass.gif (540x290, 2.86M)

Making it all some huge plan on Cass’ part would be horrible

It's those little moments of happiness that make it more comforting to see how she suffers.

Don't know if me but I said a few times abuse is only hot when she is into it.

This is as blatant as you can get without going beyond subtext user

Attached: 2EE0C00A-1B58-4FDF-89AC-5664B43EA423.jpg (750x409, 447K)

"What makes you so sure you know how I feel?!"

Heartbreaking line from Cass

>we need to talk about what's going on between us

Attached: o shit she knows.png (1245x464, 1M)

>tomboy character
>quick make them a lesbian everytime

Cass isn’t even what I would call a tomboy, she’s pretty neutral. She just likes fighting, I wouldn’t say that makes her a tomboy just cause she wants to be a warrior.

Ok your right
>female warrior
> quick make her gay
This is really annoying

now put them all in your ass

>>female warrior
>> quick make her gay
>This is really annoying
have to have more than one female knight in media for it to get annoying

I said warrior not knight
Whenever there is a girl fighter people always want to turn them gay. Like every strong woman MUST be a lesbian
All their doing is giving more credit to Freud's penis envy theory

Well, we can make Flynn gay instead if you’d prefer

Why can't Cass be gay? Why can't she be strong AND feminine? Hell, if anything her perceived sexuality is a character flaw

with who though?

Needs some sunflowers and foot lotion. And those cool paper lanterns.

Raps when she uses magic to grow a dick

what if everyone is now gay

Attached: 1422557885550.jpg (340x424, 19K)

Why does this epic show has soo much cucking potential
Pic not related

Attached: 1557824711784.jpg (900x1125, 203K)

It's a mark of quality writing when all the characters can realistically suffer in multiple ways

I bet this will happen

forget gayy lmaos, what in the goddamn is wrong with cassarianfags

People with no social skills that cant tell the difference between friendship and lust

So impossible for women who like what men usually like to like women which is one of the things men like!

The stereotype is that women who are into "male" things are all lesbians
It's an old and tiresome stereotype

Varian will Help Cassandra to get Rapunzel virginity in exchange for her own

Attached: 1555898122000.jpg (1099x1200, 304K)

truly a deal with the devil

Literally never seen it in any Yea Forums media. And if I did, it's so scarce that ed. Besides, I don't like looking at characters as sterotypes to break, I look at them in a vacuum of their own story. If they're written well I don't care

You just want Cass to be gay because she acts like a man
Penis envy and whatnot

Yet they force those characters into hetero romances 9 times out of 10. They even gave single effeminate Squidward a girlfriend. You’re sensitive to seeing gay characters because you don’t want to see them, not because there are too many.

>Yet they force those characters into hetero romances 9 times out of 10.
No they really dont
Look if you want to keep on promoting the penis envy stereotype then go for it but I'll call it out for what it is

The only other lez warrior character I can think of is Pearl and she barely counts considering she fits the discount lesbian trope.

The only sensible solution is to let Rapunzel have her harem.

It's a big thing in movies,TV shows and books
This

It will only be next step in becoming a god

Attached: taking over.jpg (1102x725, 59K)

There not being any notable examples means it’s not a “big thing”. Again you’re sensitive to gay characters because you don’t want to see them at all eventho most incidents of lgbt characters are shitty background or their sexuality barely mentioned/acknowledged.

There are too many notable examples to even begin naming them. That's why it's a fucking trope
I actually like having gays in cartoons the only problem is shitty writers cant write them for shit
Mission Hill still has the best gay couple of all time

If anything you're bigoted for saying the strong independent tomboy CAN'T be a lesbian. Reverse homophobia

If Cass was gay she would have some major penis envy

Well, we can agree on that at least.

Attached: shake.jpg (1000x554, 78K)

This

You all are talking as if Cass wouldnt try to rape Eugene just to satisfy her carving for Rapz sweat

I want Punzy to mercilessly gun me down in front of my family and loved ones

Imagine if Cass really did passionately loved Raps and never showed it because she thinks she will never have a chance and "she'll be better off with Eugene anyway" especially after the Fitzherbert P.I. episode...

God, I truly feel for her and that "an anvil is choking down my heart" feeling she must've felt.

God... poor little thing... I want to comfort Cass by raping her so hard

Attached: ezgif-3-d8c89b6740cc.gif (697x359, 2.22M)

If Cas dosnt rape Rapz in "Cassandras revange" episode than i call shenenigans and plot hole.

> if Raps won't love me then I'll make her hate me instead
>Love me or hate me, I dont care anymore. As long as I'm on your mind Rap I'll be satisfied

>God-Queen Cass on her throne, abusing a royal pet Raps (all four limbs cut off and gagged)

I approve this

Attached: rapunzel-20190613-185702-002.jpg (584x716, 54K)

>Each time Raps dies after a heavy session rape,She gets revived by an incantation.
>Eugene is there to make sure she keeps up her daily rape count,He is also used as punching bag.
>Varian is a fuck toy and a royal Alchemist that being ona golden age

Bring on a "

I could see Cass hate raping Eugene as well. Would emotionally devastate Raps even more

Hair down Cass a best

Can a based user make high quality webm or gif of this scene?

Attached: icon_1.gif (100x100, 286K)

That reminds me.
>Varian hate raping Raps on a daily basis,also tests various potions on her.

Defibiliator rape is my secret, most cherished fetish already... god this is making my pp so hard.

Yeah, surprising how we didn't get to see many potion rape edits.

Attached: 34bf7196559c9cd71346aa202ba0eaa426958a26fb919b5ac2ee5c4ab36b73de.png (900x820, 337K)

It would've been an epic kek if Varian raped Ariana and she got pregnant.

Attached: 35677ba00ef71c79ac29f4fd8ef2cbb7dfb81a89c94522d9b0f782f8a9017cc4.png (900x820, 254K)

>Varian didnt go for Ntring the king by rapeing his wife and daughter than making Raps rape her father.
Thats why he is still novice villain

On dishuested at how little Lady Caine stuff there is

But...girls don't sweat...

Well I'll just think Varian made Fred do this.

Attached: f7e1de1970d0cd5043bd575f02ccf8b206ffdfe9b7f2fed461c3688d14356c35~01~01.jpg (1490x737, 111K)

Attached: 1560395385661~01.jpg (1148x823, 93K)

I saw you in that other thread
Shame on you hoe

Attached: 1460208267608.jpg (955x538, 124K)

Attached: vassandra.jpg (1080x1242, 142K)

Stop being cute and wholesome.
Both of them are broken dolls

Absolutely vile

not dying yet

We should ask the Korean drawfriends what they think Cassandra's dessicated body looks like under the armor after being injured.

That's another thing I love about this show. They never show her horrible disfigurement, or tell us that it's spreading, but they set the mind reeling by merely mentioning that Cass refuses to take her armor off anymore.

>back off, she mine.

Edgy or not, that's on my S3 wishlist
A reveal that she was gettin fucked by the moon burn

Well I'm afraid it most likely didn't spread. The only part that's different from the rest is the hand when we saw new moonstone outfit.

>arguing about Cass’s sexuality
>suddenly just rape talk
Tangled threads sure are quality

Cass should have amputated her arm before it spread

I wonder if Cassandra will lose only because of the fact that her hand hurts whenever she grabs something.
Its kinda depressing that she got burned cause that gotta sucks ass on the sunlight.
I dont think she can even do her servant duties anymore,well maybe if she started to wear gloves in her maid costume.

I like to think deathly pale skin with black veins

Anyway is Cas Arthas now ?

>Gay people exist.
That isn't a positive thing.

If she wont use the Black crystal blade im gonna be disapointed.

Shit. Is that burn permanent?????

Damn... that's fucking depressing

Looks like it.There are countless moments where it hurts her to grab something and she even had to lelearn how to use a sword properly. Well to be fair it did burn her almos tot the bone,that shit was charred for sure.

Poor thing can no longer masturbate

Nigga her hand rotted to the bone

I didnt say that.
Where there is a will there is a way.

she's still got one perfectly good hand

Sure, but it's easier with two...

Attached: 1533859312597.gif (600x336, 680K)

It all comes back to the rape conversation from ealier.
She now can make Raps her sex slave.

Plenty of tools exist to pick up the slack

>artist has only done one pic like this.
Always the worst feeling.

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

We need a dedicated user who would pay for more images like these

>Cass making out with Raps while Eugene in forced to eat her out
The idea of Raps and Eugene being Cass's sex slave shouldn't turn me on but it does

To be the whole show they were always one step away from hate fucking.

>Making us wait
Progress pics or nothing

>easier with two
wat
user without looking it up please tell me how you think girls rub it out I’m very curious

He drew like a dozen of these wdym user... always image search + dcaco

Not them but maybe they meant one hand could work up top

No need to remove the gauntlet for that, so she’s still good.

I actually thought it would increase the efficacy if anything. Rough and brail-like crispy skins rubbing ur clit...

I assume she wouldn’t be able to control her fucked up hand very well, so what you gain in texture you’d lose in accuracy, so let’s call it a wash

we really need new episodes.