Why is the Star vs so popular?

What's the appeal?

Attached: 1554922823105.jpg (1078x1102, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be ecause it's popular at the moment to hate Star so every mouth breather with an image to start a thread with makes one of their very own because you fuckers are desperate for the dopamine rush of feeling like an in-kid

also mods are cockmongling faggots who won't do their jobs

On Yea Forums?
Cuckqueans got memed and it honestly is a god-tier fetish that is funny so people wanted to check it out so they could join in and meme it even more.

Elsewhere?
"OMG STAR IS SO QUIRKY LIKE ME! AND SHE WANTS TO END RACISM LIKE ME! #Relatable"

And then there are the ones who checked it once it ended because of the finale "Genocide" memery.

>I'll take this picture of a thing I hate, and combine it with a bunch of pictures of other things that I hate! That'll really make a fool of anyone who likes this thing I hate!

It has good writing and mature themes

Starcuck was truly the golden age

youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo

ah yes because we need more thinly veiled Yea Forumsermin threads

It isn't popular
Milo Murphy was more popular

I want to fuck the aryan angel.

>Cuckqueans got memed and it honestly is a god-tier fetish that is funny so people wanted to check it out so they could join in and meme it even more

Attached: 1550123197982.png (234x241, 123K)

Genocide isn't a meme. She killed millions of magical beings in her quest for Marco's shlong.

Attached: spoilers.png (590x608, 507K)

This is the result of all your cuckqueen bullying. She truly rose up.

You will never find OC this good in Seasons 3 and 4.

It wasn't.
There were barely any threads for it, and they only really popped after it ended. You should have seen the Korra heyday, summerfriend- 50% of all threads would be Korraposting once or twice a day.

True, but stuff like you just posted is and that is what i mean, people seeing the edits and Thanos comparisons and deciding to check it out because they sure do love the MCU.

The Starcuck jokes were great while they lasted.

Nancy couldn't deal with her self insert being irrelevant with her hubby's self insert. So she had to kill them all to make it happen.

Attached: 1559689396837.jpg (1196x1192, 121K)

>She truly rose up.
to get a drink for Marco and Janna.

Sex really makes you thirsty it's important to take breaks and stay hydrated after all.

>Milo Murphy was more popular

There aren't as many boards or twitter discussions on him compared to Star.

Also keep in mind that Star had various events and art shows while Milo had virtually none.

*had

is that... UnderI want to suck on Finn's nub

Attached: 1554999017470.png (194x205, 5K)

>cute art and (in the first season at least) great animation, call it "CalArts" but it and GF were the progenitor of the style that other cartoons (ie SU and the rest of the CN bargain bin shit) aped poorly
>plenty of great waifus
>shows that involve magic tend to be popular because they make a lot of fantasy/wish fulfillment scenarios
>on a related note to fantasy/wish fulfillment, a canon genderswap of the main boy that made multiple appearances
>weak competition: Gravity Falls ended, Adventure Time was quietly cancelled, Loud House is not a lore show, only fat legbeards watch Steven Universe, and despite what some autist here keeps pushing Tangled is not even in the same league

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E13.A.Boy.and.His.DC-700XE.The.Monster.and.the.Queen.1080p.WEBRip.AAC. (1920x1080, 701K)

>star lipbite

>why is star vs so popular?
It is? I barely see/hear/read anything about it anywhere else.

Attached: star_sneak.gif (339x403, 252K)

a real mystery

Attached: 334.png (419x687, 455K)

Star wand bite >

>Star dick bite

I stopped watching halfway through season 3. I only stayed for the BoyStar threads

Attached: 1509319002550.jpg (754x990, 333K)

That's honestly the perfect place to stop

Western Magical Girl show. There are like three in history, and that's only if you count Totally Spies.

I stopped exactly at that episode where they were in a beach in hell and Kelly was getting chummy with Marco. Either that one or the Episode where they take pictures in a photo booth at the bounce lounge.

how the fuck is Star Vs a magical girl show?
try WITCH, Winx, Miraculous Ladybug, hell even Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja is more of a magical girl show than Star Vs

RRU

It's a girl that has magical powers. That's all it takes in the eyes of most of Yea Forums.

>Totally Spies
Now that was a show.

>You know what, I'd be okay with that.

>I'm a magical princess from another dimension