Mysterio FFH

What is your theory surrounding Mysterio?

>Peter Parker from an alternate earth where the snap happens but in reverse, iron man, cap, thor and co disappeared and Thanos has truly won, this Peter Parker lost his powers due to guilt and retorted to alcoholism until a tore in reality opened and found a way to Earth-616 for redemption
>Peter Parker from an alternate universe bitten by a radioactive magician

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-mysterio-jake-gyllenhaal.jpg (1471x877, 535K)

He's bad and also lying

Or it’s just Mysterio being Mysterio and bullshitting the whole thing

This.
Don't believe Ondore's lies.

What if hes Victor Von Doom from an alternate universe?

My theory is that he embodies the type of soft villain some people get wet over for some godforsaken reason. The kind of villain that gets a large amount of instagram fanart.

He's Mysterio from an alternate universe that managed to kill Spider-man in his universe and that universe has gone to shit, and came to 616 to help this Spider-man but dies in the movie.

we later see 616 Mysterio finding this Mysterio's armor and is also played by Jake

this any other option is a waste of mysterio as a character

He isn't lying at all despite 50 years of evidence to the contrary and we should all believe him also I am not Mysterio

Mysterio is Mysterio, the real twist is Fury is Chameleon

>He thinks The MCU will honor the character and won't pull another Mandarin.
How cute...

Prepare to be subverted. You'll be like 'ohh I know comics I'm so superior to you normies' then the movie will SPECIFICALLY have a line of dialogue that tells comic readers to have sex while narrating the complex, conflicted story of hero-Mysterio-from-another-earth.

I like theory that every in FFH is just a simulation and nothing is actually real. Just a training exercise.

what happened with mandarin

Was this Peter Parker from the same universe where Captain America got bit by a radioactive American?

Fake out and made a blond dude with a vengeance the Mandarin. They've retconned it with All Hail the King short.

I mean it's Mysterio.
Wouldn't it be most likely all the shit maybe even Nick Fury is an illusion and all the monsters he fights are just tricks while he robs Europe?

Attached: DmrgDtJX4AMXMGQ.jpg (732x728, 219K)

Attached: Roger Muirebe.jpg (640x413, 61K)

I fully expect my expectations to be subverted and Mysterio actually is some hero who tries being hero-ish throughout the whole thing but is somehow accidentally mistaken for a villain in the third act. Or he has some attitude of "ends justifies the means" tough love style of crimefighting that Spider-Man does not agree with so they fight.

I genuine believe that disney will not do that because then normalfags will complain how lame it was.

Nah, villains are never really true villains that like doing bad things. He will be tragic, or a hero that takes things too far with extreme justice or something retarded like that.

Watch as he has a dead kid or wife and wants revenge against lava monsters.

People still talk about how good the mandarin switcharoo was.

That dumb as fuck lookin tattoo on the REAL MANDARIN” looked fucking retarded.

Nick Fury is Chameleon, the phone call was real Nick trying to warn Peter about Mysterio

>Fake out and made a blond dude with a vengeance the Mandarin
No they didn't. Killian being the Mandarin the whole time makes absolutely no sense.

>They've retconned it with All Hail the King short.
No, they just tried to explain why how Killian was never the Mandarin to brainlets. It was never a retcon because Killian was never behind The 10 Rings. It was always something he just took advantage of because of Stark's history with them and used it as a scapegoat.

All Hail the King was just a quick whatever nothing of a gesture to shut up comic fanboys who continued complaining about IM3 for two years. And it worked.

Would make more sense if Chameleon took over Fury's position a month after he was snapped and continued being in charge of SHIELD the whole 5 years.

I'm sure the Avengers would've noticed that

Mandarin will most likely come back as Shang-Chi's dad