Frozen 2

New trailer tomorrow
twitter.com/Disney/status/1138060894141800448

Attached: D8s0BSHU8AAGey4.jpg (810x1200, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4LMpSDccc
twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1138413038124408832
m.fictionpress.com/s/3172150/1/r9kElsa-Is-Suffering
m.fanfiction.net/s/9906088/1/Frozen-Fractals
youtube.com/watch?v=gFanayBhyeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>released in the middle of Pride month
How does irrelevance feel, conservatards?

Attached: give-elsa-a-girlfriend-1462373990-list-handheld-0.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Does anyone else feel like it's kind of weird for the sequel to possibly be going in exotic new directions given that the original was loosely inspired by a preexisting fairy tale? By that I mean that a story centered around faith and love is now getting around to magical lore and mythical beings not from the original story (which has quite a bit of material that never made the final product in the first movie).

>incestfags are this desperate
lol

Also, again, my question is how do you make a successful sequel to a musical? It's hard enough making a good movie and a good musical on top of that, but to make a good sequel that is also a good musical to succeed the first one?

Based Disney winning E3

It's nothing Disney hasn't already done before. Cinderella has 2 sequels, Mulan has a sequel, The Little Mermaid has a sequel, etc.

The difference will be if it's actually as good as or better than the original, which looks pretty unlikely given their past track record.

I'll argue that it's still possible to do something good with it anyway since Frozen is so extremely different from the fairytale it's taken from.

Even if the plot is bad if the songs are better than the original I'll consider it a success. Being a good musical matters more than being a good sequel.

hire sylvester stallone to co-write the sequel, have him let his brother frank write all the music, convince yourself "Stayin' Alive" is a good title, turn it into a cocaine-fueled musical about becoming a dancer at a club in New York and end the film by literally reprising the iconic dance/song sequence as the finale

Aren't those sequels straight-to-DVD cashgrabs? Pretty sure this one will get tons of resources; especially considering the first one was a surprise hit despite being stuck in development hell and rushed.

Legit first time I'm interested in Disney in a long time, if only because of its bad track with sequels.

I mean, Frozen made like a gorillion dollars, so they should put SOME effort into this sequel, right? RIGHT?

>Frozen 2 trailer
>On the same day as the Nintendo direct
Guuuuuuuuys

Attached: 1527628733986.png (291x266, 118K)

She's so perfect.

Imagine the por-, I mean possibilities

This is cash grab as well, but this time they're not hiding with it.

Hype

I still have no idea what the plot is

Nobody does. Only water horse.

I can't wait, bros

Attached: 1559353132138.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Quads of truth, Elsanna confirmed tomorrow

Attached: 1550082162542.jpg (1920x1704, 428K)

Can’t wait for Let It Go (Trap Remix) feat. Lil Pump

Based

Attached: CyMk78AVQAAIFec.jpg (1200x1184, 144K)

Tangled did something similar with its ongoing series and so far it has worked pretty well. It can be done well, let's just hope it is done well.

Elsa and Anna travel together and discover the origin/source of Elsa's powers. That's all that is known for now.

Hoping it follows the books and introduces this qt.

Attached: frozen_marisol.png (250x340, 98K)

I'd say impossible but we did just get done with a show where the relationship everyone cheered for was a dude and his aunt

Attached: 1397523306204.jpg (700x840, 108K)

Who knows, maybe we'll get a off handed joke about it, or even lesbian Elsa teasing.

Attached: 1545724768815.jpg (395x423, 19K)

You know it won't.

Go watch the Nintendo Direct first, you can watch the Frozen 2 trailer the day after.

I thought this was a cute idea when it was trending, and it would be amazing if it actually happened.
But it ain't gonna fucking happen.

It's Disney and they need to sell a billion dollars worth of tickets to soccer moms. We'll get a scene where they both overemphasize how much they like men.

Attached: 1484446325493.gif (210x280, 944K)

But will she kiss a pasheet though?

I can’t believe this kids movie has a 14-minute scene where Kristoff fucks both sisters at once

Elsa was just a waterbender all this time...

You never know, lesbians are the go to safety option when it comes to LGBT representation, so it's more likely to happen than you think. But it won't.

they'll maybe give her a female friend and leave it very ambiguous. and all the desperate fucks who want her to be gay and all the lesbian shipping freaks on co will leap on it.

>a show where the relationship everyone cheered for was a dude and his aunt
??

One-second shot of a handmaiden leaving her royal quarters. To make up for Valkyrie’s cut shot.

the old trailer has a little boy and a little girl in it, so they might be adapting kai and gerda.

Attached: azor-ahai-game-of-thrones-jon-or-dany[1].jpg (1236x618, 84K)

Was she just cleaning? Did they fuck?
That’s the kind of ambiguity I can get behind.

This is the safest option. Give her a female friend that never develops into anything more but that they can bait tumblr with. It's similar to the Disney Parks "Rainbow Collection" that they always seem to release right around June. No mention of "Pride" though.

>fuck me or i'll bring back eternal winter
geez elsa

>Elsa threatening to destroy Arendelle if she isn't allowed to fuck every woman in the town.
Now that's cold, but also hot.

But we have WiR2 to look at their new sequel process and that sure as hell doesnt look too good.

At least use good art.

Attached: sample-e148d94807aba1326c8d7ca159cc934b.jpg (999x999, 525K)

I hope we dont see it in trailers but the movie will somehow involve Hans redemption[spoiler/]

that movie's premise was doomed to becoming product placement:the movie the minute it started being about the internet

#Hansdemption or bust

If Elsa and Anna are so much in love, why don't they just get married and have sex?

They will in Frozen 2

If only Moore stuck to his guns & kept it about home console gaming.

Skipping over home gaming & going straight to internet is offensive to us Millennials. It's such an important era in video game history. If you played games, 99% of games were played at home instead of at an arcade.

That's an excellent question

Attached: 1394241593837.jpg (963x816, 209K)

Arendelle is a good Christian nation.
They'd have to change the laws first.

Then it's a good thing Her Benevolent Queen Elsa is the literal embodiment of the law and can change it as she sees fit, by the power vested in her by the thingies she held at her coronation

Attached: sg.jpg (1536x2048, 143K)

All Hans deserves is a bigger shovel.

rude

I never understood what those were supposed to symbolize

Fuck off Elsa he deserves redemption

... To bury the hatchet? It's a pretty damn big hatchet.

Swung at the back of his head.

Attached: 1413225309194.png (249x250, 92K)

The scepter is Arendelle's cock and the globe is the world. Standard imperialist propaganda

*Frozen II

Fucking gangbang slut

Attached: dasfsdfv.gif (325x386, 901K)

God i want to fuck Anna so much

inb4 suicide watch

I will fucking miss these outfits forever.
Seems like her outfit getting worse as the more movies the released

Attached: 12311245323213.webm (1800x1350, 2.05M)

Bros... We lost, there will be no girlfriend or close friend or female villain. Andersen wallows in his grave, not gay things. Damn, I will miss the speculation and the clickbait.

The ball reperesents Earth and the crown or other symbol of the ruler on top represents the rule over Earth. The scepter is just your good old stick, a standard symbol of power.

God i want to fuck Anna so much

Guys, I have abc on stream, when is the trailer dropping

The scepter is just a symbol of authority, but in old coronations the Orbs used had religious undertones in that they represented Christ's dominion over the world.

Though oddly enough, the comics and such show that Arendelle still has a lot of stock in the old, pre-Christian beliefs.

Should be any minute now.

Their ancestors are literal vikings.

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1041x1600, 391K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4LMpSDccc

twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1138413038124408832

The first film was mediocre as fuck outside of the soundtracks. The avatar 4 elements bending stuff looks promising so far. Really hope it's not another Brave where they wasted the mythical element for boring shit

So... what is the plot then?

Ghost horse is another Viking thing

Synopsis:
>Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she'll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®-winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad, “Frozen 2” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2019.

The origin of Elsa's power.

Shit, that crimson dress on Elsa. Oh fuck

the trailer was underwhelming but this looks way better than any of mainstream animated movies this year and that's bad

Attached: 767d7dce-3bbe-46ee-9caf-c6a42761ed98.jpg (1152x1280, 124K)

>look how much money we put into our water rendering technology!

Diney make the best water. Either 3D or 2D. Only Studio Gibly can compete with their level of animation of water.

The Frost Giants are invading.

I'm digging this dress, I can't wait to see this scene in the cinema

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.jpg (1920x804, 65K)

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.30.jpg (1920x804, 134K)

She's so perfect.

I hate that the tr*lls are involved but hopefully it's for exposition purposes only

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.54.jpg (1920x804, 86K)

Elsa is about to make Korra look like an even bigger irrelevant piece of shit lmfao

I know right? Finally a focus on Elsa. Elsa with more than 6 minutes of screentime. Fuck, I'm gonna love this movie so much

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.58.jpg (1920x804, 474K)

>inb4 plot twist, Anna gets fire powers
Disney unironically copying fanfiction for movie ideas. You can't make this shit up.

That already happened.

How is that an issue? They know magic and stuff. It make sense they are involved.

WE WUZ JOTUNN

I guess this thing might be made of stone.

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer-Zi4LMpSDccc (1).mp4_snapshot_01.41.476.png (1920x804, 434K)

Obviously won't happen.

AMAZIGN TRAILER

I WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH

Also, the ocean horse killed their parents.

Welp, this actually looks kinda promising. I'm not so sure it's gonna be crap anymore.

Would be much better than Elsa unironically becoming the new avatar

I don't think Agnar and Idun are dead at all.

I'm pretty sure Elsa will have several outfits in the movie, so maybe some are still unrevealed and look good ^^

Because I fucking hate them? They're ugly looking, their shitty song almost ruined the movie and otherwise just stole the time that could've gone to Elsa.

Anyways, pic related, I assume they're encountering the fire user? The one from the first trailer.

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.16.jpg (1920x804, 577K)

Why? If they turn out to be alive the movie will instantly drop to absolute trash level.

just be ready to piss off frozen fans and incestfags when Disney find Elza a guy to be in love with

Most European rules had those

Attached: royal regalia of arendelle.jpg (2310x1152, 483K)

How the fuck can Anna run in those things

It's just as unlikely as Elsa being with a woman.

They are not hooking Elsa up with anybody.

Attached: 1428375352637.jpg (821x635, 310K)

They're revisiting the past, that means information about it is now suspect.

She had a lot of free time in the castle.

This. They will leave everyhting vague and uncertain, maybe add some hint that can be interpreted that she's lesbian if you want.

just wait, you bigots
Disney will break paradigms with this movie and conservatives will like it

I'm an absolute sucker for this spooky mystery.

Just saw it. This is still a childrens movie right? Either way elsa is still most underrated princess.

Elsa is a strong, independent woman who don't need no man.

Attached: 1428512340489.jpg (500x460, 99K)

It's technically a movie for girls age 8-14

Attached: 1428467021835.jpg (1100x1100, 205K)

>thin dress with open shoulders

Attached: 9654991.jpg (324x289, 18K)

Disney don't care about minorities
They only use them to get the sheckels
Plus Disney is not naive/dumb either. As said, they'll leave some hint but nothing else. A Korra moment will never happen in a big screeen movie for kids

But that didn't stop audiences outside that demo from becoming entranced with it in 2013.

Attached: 1389555558549.png (935x1024, 1.85M)

And it's not going to stop anybody from going to see this one; even if it does seem slightly more grown-up with all the fantasy peril

Attached: 1389919831343.png (1000x1166, 917K)

The Chinese aren't the only ones who practice foot binding

It would be interesting to see the reactions but ultimately I think I prefer Elsa alone

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_00.43.jpg (1920x804, 539K)

The possibility is all I ask. I've lived on scraps for so long that I deserve nothing more

That does seem to be the vibe.

>tfw everything goes terribly wrong and in a bid to signal progressive politics Jennifer Lee has Elsa fuck the water horse

Attached: don't feel.jpg (994x856, 475K)

wtf I can't believe Elsa is going to be in Smash

Elsa is just this force of nature, you know? She's bigger than life.

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mp4_snapshot_01.29.jpg (1920x804, 496K)

so how does Elsa go from the forest to being trapped on Shutter Island?

Attached: 3sR7ZHo.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

Isn't that the place from Brave where they killed Mor'du?

Attached: Ring_of_Stones.png (1920x804, 2.58M)

Attached: 156025614195 7.jpg (821x635, 67K)

Seems like it's a ~SPIRIT TRIAL~ that exists only in her head, in the real world she's lying comatose

>Disney will break paradigms
The funniest thing I've read in a while.

They clearly get broken up at some point by those giants

Attached: 1427159760483.jpg (800x1132, 512K)

Honestly I'd like to see Disney promoting lesbian sisterxsister incest in a kids movie just to see the shitstorm from conservatives and everyone else.
Only then, I'll finally be able to die in peace watching everyone melting from that

I can't believe it's a crossover and Merida has fire powers

Attached: tumblr_nkuy29CWDQ1qhttpto3_1280.jpg (834x1500, 973K)

Kek

Attached: 1426822889300.png (287x231, 99K)

All they did in korra was holding hands at the end. People on both side blew it up out of proportion.

They went and said Korra and Asami were doing lesbian shit

Attached: IMG_20150402_100528.png (176x137, 29K)

>it's all a fakeout and 80% of the movie will be Olaf's wacky adventures

Silence.

Attached: delet.jpg (800x895, 68K)

and ?

This is where they tie Frozen into Thor, and gradually worth the Disney Princesses into the MCU. Soon we will see who wins a fight between Elsa and Captain Marvel.

This is Disney, so that's absolutely possible.

I hope Olaf fucking dies

Nobody was blowing shit out of proportion because it was word of Todd that they had just done a gay ending

>the water horse is a shapeshifter that takes an ambiguously gendered human form to hook up with Elsa
>so everyone gets mad
I’ve been wanting Disney or Pixar to do a proper horror film for ages. Do it cowards.

Attached: 7A7FA734-3A25-4486-B008-5EE5F1ACBB7F.jpg (400x559, 60K)

Hype

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mkv_snapshot_01.21.jpg (1920x804, 245K)

Yes ? they literally were blowing things out of proportion. It definitely didn't warrant all of those complain. It definitely wasn't one of the main issue of the cartoon. If at all.

What is up with your colors?

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer-Zi4LMpSDccc (1).mp4_snapshot_01.21.515.png (1920x804, 790K)

Damn, at first I thought Elsa was going ice surfing. What a disappointment.

Why the FUCK did they design the logo to say ‘Frozen II’ when they’re advertising it as ‘Frozen 2,’ hashtags and all? Sure, Roman numerals make a sequel look more epic and dramatic, but they could’ve at least kept this consistent. Those dumbass marketers need to fix the logo and make it use the standard Hindu-Arabic numeral that we’ve all been using for the past 4+ years when referring to this sequel.

Attached: Frozen II.jpg (1382x2048, 386K)

The issue is that they wrote no characterization between the two of them except who wanted Mako's dick more and then sprung that shit out of nowhere.

Attached: great thaw soon.jpg (640x231, 32K)

I had contrast turned up to eleven and didn't notice.

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer.mkv_snapshot_01.43.jpg (1920x804, 240K)

i hope sora has a cameo.

Heroic death, so we'll all feel like shit afterwards

Hmm........

Attached: binocs.jpg (194x259, 6K)

So what do these symbols mean?

Attached: sc2.jpg (1274x526, 38K)

The four elements it would seem

Attached: 51034176_p0.jpg (960x1280, 418K)

>The issue is that they wrote no characterization between the two of them except
irrelevant, seeing they just end up holding hand at the end anyway.

If you are going to use element outside of the cartoon to consider they are gay, then you can't complain the cartoon don't have the element to introduce that concept.

No matter what, it is in no way something big enough to complain about and make a big fuzz.

Vagina.

It's what the writer-directors said they were doing.

Attached: 53276681_p2.jpg (1280x1624, 951K)

>and then sprung that shit out of nowhere.
the fist sep toward that relationship has to start at some point. Putting that first step at the end of the show (going on a trip), it kind of work, in a symbolic way. complaining there is nothing before the first step doesn't make much sense.

They're the stones of Tits, Ass, Pussy, and Feet

Again, you use elements outside the show to complain about what was not in the show. That's not something to make so much noise about.

Based. I'd still choose atronach tho

And again, how is that an issue?

Because it's the kind of shitty writing Disney would never do.

Attached: $.jpg (640x453, 30K)

It's not, as it's not written in the show it's something not written in the show itself in the first place.

If you need the director comment to find something bad, then it wasn't bad on it's own.

So red nightgown Elsa is having sort of visions/dreams of the Nokk early in the film, and possibly had these dreams as a child, or their mother had dreams/was tied to it.
Big old music number/magic display that leads to the snow crystals suspended in the air, that she can’t unfreeze. They go to the trolls and then blah blah forbidden lands. Elsa goes on a fae trial to prove her worth to the Nokk. Anna and Kristoff have the subplot of discovering that Anna and Elsa’s parents had visited this land before and/or A & E’s mother is from here originally.
Elsa gets more and more obsessed with beating the trials, and is also more drawn to the natural magic in this land, while Anna just wants to go the fuck home.
Blah blah fight, and sad duet sung at a distance.
Elsa decides to complete the trial, but it was a trick and actually awakens the giants that are now going to destroy the land. Anna and Elsa make up and team up to destroy the giants.
Elsa has to do a major sacrifice to defeat them. Probably give up her magic or some shit. She does it gladly. The day is saved. Kristoff proposes to Anna after spending the 90% of the film just off screen. The Nokk turns into a human dude and kisses Elsa, while a marketing team member nods in the background. Olaf makes a dumb joke. Everyone laughs. Curtains.

You’re welcome, everyone.

Attached: F863D5C8-8B23-46BB-B813-AC1C2F5AB76C.jpg (400x600, 56K)

Silence.

Attached: 44640582_609478656133411_2332686058595704368_n (1).jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

>it's the kind of shitty writing Disney would never do
bitch are you for real

I always figured Anna would top. She'd be the aggressive one in the relationship.

I want to rail smoky-eyed Elsa hard

How about the kids with one having Autumn powers?

so can we have /frz/ again

Who's Vanellope eyeing like that?

I don't recommend it.

Attached: ghostzula.png (312x386, 76K)

Merida I think

Why are so many people okay with lesbian incest?

cause it's hot

A lot of people just decided to roll with it despite how stupid that was.

Attached: frozen heroes.jpg (1920x1080, 944K)

I am not okay with incest.

Why?

It's not so much bad as much as it's Disney is the only one even remotely trying, as usual

It's on life support elsewhere still

Can't inbreed if neither have seed, user

I wonder if the face actors at Disney parks learn the plot early so they can answer questions

Attached: 3c14f40f2161cc767e8cb022f0e402ea.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I would assume they would try to change the question.

What if Elsa is adopted then?

They very often don't even know the plot of the movie their character is from.

Attached: 1426527895308.jpg (700x1050, 801K)

whoa, an attractive Kristoff

>HEY KRISTOFF, DO YOU DIE IN THE NEW MOVIE?
How to answer while remaining in character?

I don't want to get my hopes up because of Disney's track record for sequels. But yeah. So far, it's looking like a step up from the original.

ewwww

At this moment Elsa gay is a classic. I can not think of her in a different way.

Yeah well you're a disgrace.

Attached: 51542714_p0.jpg (750x526, 314K)

>What's a movie?

Attached: kristanna's face when your post.jpg (1280x850, 280K)

It depends.
My friend was an attendant for Star Lord, and they had a shift right after Infinity War came out. They had a bunch of guests ask “hey why did you fuck up the plan?” and he hadn’t seen IW yet and hadn’t been told anything.

Sequels are tricky. Like Ariel isn’t supposed to know anything about Melody, but sometimes she does when you meet her. Rapunzel isn’t supposed to know about Cassandra or the black rocks, but I’ve had her mention that adventuring was tough on all of them as she’s glad to be back in Corona. Since Frozen 2 is a major sequel release, and we don’t typically get those for princess films, they’ll probably prep their face characters more.

Huh, I'd think the Mouse would help their actors more, they're the ones talking directly to kids after all. At least give them a "deflecting" line to fall back on like that one about how tough adventuring is

"Attendant to Star Lord" is a pretty metal thing to have on your resume

Attached: 1421558906221.jpg (656x600, 60K)

My dick can though.

Attached: 1423953974925.png (1441x1080, 2.92M)

Same. Years of fanfic have warped my perception of what's real and what's not

Attached: 1410386571687.jpg (628x418, 33K)

delete this

That’s usually what they do. He basically went “oh well sometimes you have to make tough choices in battle. But you know that’s why they know to let me lead the Guardians”
It’s mostly just making sure drunk moms don’t grope him.

PORN PORN PORN PORN PORN PORN

wait, was there a live-action movie and I somehow didn't know??

>Olaf gets stoned again
>The rest of the film is just an acid trip

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-29-22-06-14-896_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (688x720, 113K)

There was a season long Frozen arc on Once Upon a Time.

It's from the Once Upon A Time tv show

No, they were on Disney's OUAT show and it was briefly worth watching

Attached: hanscore.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

It's just teh best
Pic related are also lesbisis

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-13-16-04-40-350_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (407x344, 43K)

damn I should've guessed, I stopped watching after the 10th time everyone lost their memories

elsa is secretly a femdom, you can tell. she is just afraid of and restraining her power, she will grow into it

I just need to know what the song is already. It's so damn catchy.

Same.

Attached: Neet Elsa.jpg (585x1139, 354K)

Now I gotta re-read EiS

They both are capable of topping. Anna is a boisterous nympho and Elsa is a cold domme.

Cringe

Based

Hot girls kissing was always hot. Incest is hot on it's own, GOT proved even normalfag aren't immune to it.

DUUUUUUUUUUDE

Attached: block_olafx_l.png (256x256, 13K)

I hate Olaf with the burning passion of a thousand suns. The shape of his head, the buck teeth, the fucking dopey voice...

Unironically the worst Disney character from the past 25 years.

I'm guessing that's what the picture is based off of. Do you have a link?

Are you fucking serious, those were my least favorite things from the first movie. It’s bad enough they’re bringing Olaf back, I wish they could’ve at least left these things out.

i hope disney got the message when everyone hated olafs frozen adventure and cut him out

I think it's worth mentioning that a lot of kids, who are naive, don't know what's wrong with Elsanna. I've heard one story of a movie theatre, where a girl stood up and yelled "kiss her!" After Anna unfroze. Now those kids are teenagers.

>Unironically the worst Disney character from the past 25 years.
I bet you forgot Chicken Little exists.

I can not believe Ana is The Steadfast Tin Soldier

Attached: il_794xN.1126546623_5q8t.jpg (794x1128, 256K)

m.fictionpress.com/s/3172150/1/r9kElsa-Is-Suffering

You might as well read Frozen Fractals too by the same writer.
m.fanfiction.net/s/9906088/1/Frozen-Fractals

Big if true

That wasn't a Blue Sky movie? Fuck...

Alright, he's second worst after Chicken Little.

>I've heard one story of a movie theatre, where a girl stood up and yelled "kiss her!"
Based

Outfit's off slightly.

Attached: 1455760589165.jpg (891x1114, 202K)

Attached: 51035650_p11.jpg (2048x1536, 416K)

So Anna will lose a leg and they’re both going to burn to death? Seems a bit edgy but okay

That was a common story in /frz/. Based if true.

Attached: 51035650_p10.jpg (1371x1175, 236K)

>cold domme

Attached: 1496185366962.png (350x484, 107K)

Elsa is a reluctant dom who explodes into a sexual fury once Anna gets her to finally let it go.

Attached: c01ab521d7faa24935c5f3fa8d3fd3b7.jpg (1508x1066, 458K)

If you think about it, it makes sense. Ana's boat is ice, like Elsa's powers, the Soldeir's boat is like the ballet dancer, paper.
Elsa and Ana will die by fire. Mark my words.

Attached: the_steadfast_tin_soldier__by_graveyard_keeper_daznnbd-pre.jpg (864x925, 211K)

>Nyamo Art

Attached: 1497251681053.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Those are shitty low budget straight-to-video sequels from Disneytoon Studios. Those don't count. Frozen 2 is one of the few sequels made from the official Animation Studios.

A vagina. She's finally going to hit that.

>the two most popular Disney characters ever are going to burn to death in their own sequel
You have smoked yourself retarded.

Attached: Frozen 2 Official Trailer-Zi4LMpSDccc (1).mp4_snapshot_01.07.944.png (1920x804, 1.37M)

>trolla are back, the biggest retards from the first movie

Attached: simps bleach.gif (294x342, 438K)

Majestic

Attached: D8x3nYOXUAI1uFO[1].jpg (4096x1715, 357K)

Attached: D8x3q2NXkAAua06[1].jpg (4096x1716, 688K)

>tfw the unknown lands is just France
>Frollo shows up
>Elsa and Anna are burned at the stake for witchcraft, indecent acts, and heresy

From that standpoint. The rescuers sequel was also a really great sequel to an average film.

You know what other sequel was made by the official Animation Studios? WiR 2.

So, what is this thing? It reminds me of a Kelpie. But a Kelpie would drown people, this horse just wants to keep Elsa trapped.

>>Elsa and Anna are burned at the stake for witchcraft, indecent acts, and heresy
Hot

Compare Frozen2's trailer to WiR2's. Frozen 2 already looks better than the first movie.

Thanks.

I never said sequels from the official studios weren't cash grabs, but I still expect a certain quality from them compared to straight-to-dvd stuff.

Attached: F7579FD8-8CCB-4C7B-8CD2-585AD2CBC539.jpg (717x1280, 53K)

Is it okay for Disney to pillage out white culture and mythology for an easy cash-grab? Should we allow that cultural appropriation?

I've never heard of "white mythology" before. Frozen is based on Scandinavian culture though.

Define white culture, when there's more diversity between a Englishman and a Russian than there is between a black American and a white American.

I am an eminently Nordic individual and I have nothing but love for Frozen.

Hey I liked Adventurer's Down Under.

Welp, it was supposed to be a joke post, but here we are having a serious discussion... I guess it's on me.

Disney already did that
youtube.com/watch?v=gFanayBhyeA

I see you've never been to America.

Been to Florida five times. Biological diversity isn't based on looks. It's based on genetics.

Not a Frozen fan at all but, why does the sequel to the most phoned in, aesthetically bland cheap lowest common denominator cash in of a CGI Disney flick actually look really promising?

It was not phoned in. It was lightning in a bottle. The whole movie went from final script to theaters in only 9 months.

Attached: hi elsa.png (498x498, 296K)

>the most phoned in, aesthetically bland cheap lowest common denominator cash
Because it actually isn't really that?

A princess is a princess, even in the sea

Seriously, when people had seen the trailer and Olaf, they thought Disney had gone full Dreamwork.

Didn't expect him to actually be endearing. And the story to actually be interesting.

user, Anna's not popular.

They didn't have any finished scenes for the teaser, that's how behind the 8-ball that production was. That's why they did Sven & Olaf on Ice.

Frozen has the reputation of cementing the idea of a second Disney Renaissance. So, unlike the first time, the suits will actually try to meet the needs of the animators. If it keeps that idea alive.

Man those Vuelie singers must be swimming in cash right now

Frozen had to be redone and rewritten 9 months before release because execs decided that movie would be more profitable if Elsa wasn't a bad guy.

All thanks to the Let it Go song. It's a mediocre little girl movie, but money proved it was worth it.

Because they know the stakes are high?

PURE LOVE

Less, they COMPOSED the For the first time in forever song in June when the premiere was in November

Absolute madness yet it worked perfectly.

I really, really wish Hans pulls a surprise return. I know it doesn't look too likely but he was an awesome character imo

I hope so too, with all my heart. Hans is too great a character to abandon completely

Attached: elsa.png (388x413, 28K)

>Hans is too great a character to abandon completely
He's really not.

Attached: 1558236044963.png (500x405, 305K)

I want Hans to sing an clearly assumed Villain song.

Open Door is not satisfying enough.

>the last legit villain song was Shiny
Please kill that hiatus.

Fuck no, no more Hans

Yfw it'll be sterling k brown's black Knight dude

Hans could work as a trickster/third party character, but I don't want him to become good all of a sudden.

they died in tarzan

Hans could sing a villain sing and then turn out to be the not-villain in a Hansdemption twist.

By the way, who's gonna hold down the fort down at Arendelle whole Elsa and Anna traipse off on an adventure again?

He is if you think about it. Even Jen Lee called him a "tragic character, a product of being raised without love". I really wish he'll show up, as unlikely as it looks now

No, but he might work as a snarky asshole reluctant ally type character

four seasons

thats a precious vanellope fren

>Even Jen Lee
You say "even" like it should be surprising that the writer of the bloody movie would praise one of the characters in it.

That aside however, the ultimate character we got was a pretty meh bait and switch villain. Who was sort of inconsistent at that. Far from what one would consider "a great character" in my opinion.

all the problems with incest go away if they cant have kids together in the first place

also they're cute as fuck together

Just gonna copy some pasta at ya mah dude.

I'm actually usually strongly against relationships between siblings. I think it's mostly done by fetishists who have no siblings of their own and quite unnecessarily force the fictional pair together simply because they're related, and simply because the idea is hot.
I won't deny that that exists within the Elsanna fandom.

But I'm not really one of those people. Elsanna appeals to me because it's the ultimate, and rather exaggerated result of what anyone who watched the movie would like to see Elsa and Anna do after being estranged for so long -- be close to one another again. It might not be true for you, but taking it to the extreme just feels good to some people. And really, I don't ship them BECAUSE they're sisters, but rather despite the fact. I'll punctuate that by reiterating something I (and likely several people) have brought up before that if they were simply childhood friends, I would still ship them. The fact that in that scenario, it would a lot more difficult to be against the ship notwithstanding.

Attached: 1313677272190.jpg (670x501, 46K)

>By the way, who's gonna hold down the fort down at Arendelle whole Elsa and Anna traipse off on an adventure again?
Is Arendelle at war?

It's a figure of speech. Someone has to run the country

probably whoever ran it after their parents died before elsa came of age

Its out too late to take my niece to see it, what a shame.

Hans will snipe the throne out from under them and lead in to a trilogy hook with the people of Arendelle genuinely liking Hans more than Ice Queen

>Hans could sing a villain sing and then turn out to be the not-villain in a Hansdemption twist.
This is truly the twist we deserve

So is Anna getting autumn powers? And who's the black dude in the Arendelle uniform?

Who's gonna be the new villain, the horse or shield dude?

Attached: nvea0x6812z21~2.jpg (346x413, 57K)

Pure pottery

I doubt it's either one. We either haven't seen them yet or it's one of those movies with no real villain.

what are the chances of this movie underperforming?

I can see that. The trailers are really pushing an adventure vibe. There'll be obstacles. But the main plot will be go here, do this, save the world.

Depends on how high you set the bar I guess

Kind of how like the main villain on Frozen 1 was fear, or something?

By our standards. None. By an executive's standards it's possible. Given that under performing, in their eyes, is making as much money as the last film and not more.

The true gold is merchandise

Incest is the best, put your sister to the test.

I hope this isn’t a musical.

It'd better be one. It's not a classic Disney animation if it isn't.

Zootopia and Wreck-It Ralph

There's something about the soldier with the shield that makes me think he could be a villain, but I doubt Disney put a black dude in their Nordic fantasy story after all that whining about Frozen 1 having an all-white cast just to have him be the villain

Of course it's going to be a musical, what are you on

Of course it's a musical the same husband and wife music team worked on it.

He's there for the gangsta rap and dance number.

The second trailer Elsa literally do singing like in Let It Go scene

user.

Is that the most cryptic Disney trailer ever, or has some of their other animated movies done an even more vague marketing campaign? Just wondering because usually they seem to give some kind of summary of the premise, but I'm still not completely sure what this movie is about.

It's an adventure film about Elsa's place in the larger universe.

Attached: tumblr_lwwr5qEMT61qztbdqo1_1280.png (604x415, 440K)

What are the chances Kristoff loses a third sled?

Attached: tumblr_psxu0wtVZb1tb8alro4_r1_1280[1].jpg (843x934, 129K)

>no musical numbers
cmon disney you know why we want this.

My niece asked me why it's not a musical, so at least some dumb kids are getting confused by the marketing...

>autumn powers
Like what, killing leaves and giving me allergies?

>calling your own niece dumb

She's really quite dense.

Wow Disney, there're kids in the threa...oh wait...is like a kind of bodysuit?

the main problem with incest is the unequal power dynamics in the relationship.

black dude has the crocus on his shield so he's probably from arendelle

Attached: 1433690327727.jpg (1280x853, 275K)

Anna doesn't need fire powers to defend the kingdom

Attached: she slice.jpg (455x816, 30K)

>the main problem with incest is the unequal power dynamics in the relationship.
The most bullshit argument ever

Elsanna will be Canon, bless Disney.

I want Princess Anna of Arendelle to brutally disembowel me

Man how old is that image? They still got infinity war part 2 listed

cry about facts all you want, sisterfucker

That's a cart.

I think the user meant to say is great dramatic and narrative potential given what we know about his upbringing. I don't think any one of the main cast are really greatly written by themselves and the movie is carried by the bond between the sisters and the songs.

translation: give him a fucking villain song

Attached: 1503077556365.jpg (213x194, 21K)

>I think the user meant to say is great...potential
Well if that's what he meant to say, then I can agree with that. But I think this board knows better than most that lots of characters (or series, or movies, or games, whatever) can have /potential/, despite what we get actually being terrible.

Attached: vej18kld1q331[1].jpg (1200x503, 88K)

It looks like she's trying to catch the magic ice cube with her mouth

They kinda went out of order...

European mythology

I want to fuck her mouth

Attached: 1431490450206.jpg (359x401, 25K)