Who would win in a fight, Goofus or Gallant?

Who would win in a fight, Goofus or Gallant?

Attached: bjJNq-1475607412-embed-01.jpg (600x277, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b1-YkUk3uNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gallant is a pussy, Goofus would cheat.

mad magazine did a parody recently with goofus gallant, and trump.

>mad magazine
more like Bad Gagazine

Goofus would go for the nads

Gallant would want a fair fight, Goofus would stab him with scissors before the fight even started

Gallant keeps himself healthy, but Goofus would undoubtedly cheat.

Gallant challenges Goofus to a fair fight on even ground. Goofus sets fire to Gallant's home while he sleeps.

Attached: goofus and gallant.jpg (1575x704, 766K)

Goofus would take advantage of anything available to him regardless of if it was considered cheating or not.

Attached: 1554064054955.jpg (882x1200, 360K)

Who could break more hearts?

Attached: Persona 4 Valentine's Day Rejections.png (2015x1507, 2.93M)

This image makes me sad.

Attached: 1489621184383.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Depends. Gallant probably works out and is trained. Goofus probably would cheat.

Hard to tell. Goofus would probably bring a baseball bat knowing full well that Gallant has the advantage in every department.

Like pretty much everyone else has said, it's a toss-up.

Gallant is in better shape because he lives a clean life and takes care of himself, but Goofus will cheat his ass off.

The problem with that scenario is that Gallant would be prepared for Goofus cheating.

i was waiting for this one, thanks user.

Rooting for Goofus

Gallant fights fair. Goofus brings a knife to a fistfight. Partially because he is dumb.

It will end up like this with Gallant as Majima

youtu.be/b1-YkUk3uNs

Gallant would disarm Goofus and disable him quickly, using the minimum force required to incapacitate. Goofus might have an advantage but he would be sloppy and undisciplined. Meanwhile Gallant's technique is flawless from countless hours of practice and study.

This is the best parody

Its missing the best part though
Where you're hanging out with the broskies at the mall
Disregard women, obtain bromance

damn those are some brass balls. Jewel encrusted brass balls, but still brass balls.

Goofus overextends himself and tries to copy moves he saw on television. Gallant keeps a cool head and disables his target with precision and training.

>Gallant begins an intense but effective strength training regime and martial arts education
>Goofus does a heavy stack cycle and gets testicular cancer at age 24

So Gallant would win. I know MA, and I can tell you training pays off way more than just simply fighting dirty.

However if Goofus used a weapon he'd win. He could also win if he'd gang up on Gallant with other Goofus like individuals.

Is the little brother part of the equation?

Would watch this fight

Rejecting Chie = rope