‘Dark Phoenix’ Bound To Lose $100M+ After Worst Domestic Opening In ‘X-Men’ Series

deadline.com/2019/06/dark-phoenix-bombs-at-the-box-office-reasons-why-1202629749/

Jesus christ

Attached: dark-phoenix-iii.jpg (681x383, 65K)

It was set to fail from the start.

You would think they wouldn't hire the same guy who wrote Last Stand.

Well what did they expect?
>Another "finale" to the FOX-Men series
>Doing a story we already did in X3, one of the worst of the series
>A new cast we barely know bowing out
>MCU is just going to reboot them in a few years away

I can't control it!

This. I mean, this has gotta be some shit like that Producers musical. Make a flip to cheat taxes or some shit.

D*sney assassinated another franchise? What a surprise.

Good, fuck the X-women and fuck J-laws feminism

>tfw I saw it on the early Thursday screening

Or Fant4stic
Or Apocalypse

He's a longtime producer, also wrote Days of Future Past, and The Last Stand was Tom Rothman's fault.

Fox execs: "Welp it's Disney's problem now!"

Disney did literally everything to last minute promote this over the past few months

>also wrote Days of Future Past
I believe that movie was solely hard carried by the directing and that he just adapted the general DOFP story pretty straight, just with more Wolverine. DOFP is really short and has a simple premise so there was little to mess up.

>Muh D-Disney
This was all FOX's doing

Wasn't the train scene, which people are saying is the best scene in the movie, pretty much all Disney's input?

I did as well. It had a decent turnout for nearly 11pm on a worknight, but pretty much everyone I heard comment after it ended said it was bad.
They really shouldn't have slapped the Dark Phoenix name on it, it's barely that at all.

X-Men brand is tainted. Let them be set off to the sides for a good 5+ years, maybe longer. I'm more interested in a new FF4.

Nope.

Do they all die at the end?

They might as well have.

Attached: 1545314857541.png (940x707, 1.04M)

Just Mystique

I'm confused. Is raven even a mom in this timeline?

Nope.

Supposedly studios do set up certain massive bombs for tax credit, I don’t know if this was supposed to be one of those

>Stewart deliberately takes on transatlantic accent skewing heavily towards American
>McAvoy just imitates Picard

People said that after Amazing Spider-Man, too.
Have an X-Men debut in the next Avengers movie to hype a brand new movie and bam they're repaired.

Literally no one cares about anything until it becomes MCU.

did they even care? Seems like the entire project was just to give a fuck you to fans cause they lost the rights.

The worst part about this flopping is that it means we are guaranteed to never see the New Mutants movie

Attached: new mutants.png (557x547, 642K)

It's coming out next year.

don't tell me you actually believe that

Will it beat Godzilla's opening weekend? Does anyone know how much Dark Phoenix cost?

Watch godzilla pls

I believe in Harvey Dent

production budget was 200 million. So it needs 400 million to break even...not happening

It didn't beat Godzilla's opening weekend domestic, overseas or worldwide
It allegedly cost 200 million after reshoots

The movie is finished and even got some reshoots.
They have to release it somewhere, they're not saving any money by canning it.

It happened, a Disney Marvel movie flopped

Attached: 1559412091901.jpg (2500x2500, 582K)

Disney Spider-Man is shit, user.

>Seems like the entire project was just to give a fuck you to fans cause they lost the rights
That doesn't make any sense. The bulk of the work was done before Fox and Disney even entered into talks. Fox didn't even lose the rights, they were absorbed by Disney.

one of the actresses said that she was never actually called back for reshoots and that they never happened.

>that’s illyana
What did we do to deserve this bros?

>finance experts tell us that the tale of Jean Grey will burn out with an estimated $100M-$120M loss after ancillaries, off a combined production and P&A estimated cost of $350M+ (which includes reshoots). Final global B.O. is projected at $300M-$325M, with one film finance suit telling us “If it drops like a stone, $285M. Don’t forget it was a holiday in China, and even that was pretty low ($45.7M).”

I agree but it still reignited interest in Spider-Man and everyone was excited to have him in the MCU. No one cared that the last few movies were utter garbage.

>Shazam,Pikachu, flopzilla and x men will make less than Antman
Monetary wise it was a shitty summer apart from EG and keanu.

The price is still too high.

Coping DCucks are my favorite thing about this board.

we don't deserve it, not a single one of us, but she is perfect

Attached: magik 1.jpg (1103x1341, 911K)

that's a very disingenuous statement but I'm happy as long as Godzilla beats it. This is the hill I choose to die on, kaiju autism is a hell of a drug

>Seems like the entire project was just to give a fuck you to fans cause they lost the rights.
Are you stupid? This movie was in production during Apocalypse's release way way before the Disney-Fox talks were even happening

>DCucks
Incoming ban.

>Have an X-Men debut in the next Avengers movie to hype a brand new movie and bam they're repaired.

Man, the X-Men really have fallen haven't they?

>summer
It's fucking June. Ffh will do fine, mib will do fine, and lion King is going to make stupid amounts of money

They literally haven't been relevant since the mid-00s in the publc consciousness. Only Deadpool and Wolverine

>Disney-sony collab
>Thor AU
>Remake
Age of Mickey.

Still remember when moose posted that Shansa came in her store to buy the Dark Pheonix books.

They already did Phoenix in X3 they can't fool me again with this shit.

>DOFP is really short
It's 132 minutes long.

For you

I meant DOFP the comic

Spiderman had less installments overall, and not as much varying quality as Fox_men

He became producer with First Class onwards so he had more power than he did on X3. I think with Dark Phoenix no one was willing to direct it so it came down to him directing it himself.

>Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Kill The FoX-Men Universe

I'd read/watch that

>Like yikes scoob, looks like Mr Logan here thinks he slice us up like a bunch of a salamis, ahahaha
>Reah Raggy, rats bad
>Lucky for us Scoob, we have this can of liquid nitrogen, so we can just help him cool off
>Areeheeheeheeheeee

>Shaggy gets the Phoenix Force and changes into his red shirt.

The reason it keeps getting pushed back is because they still haven’t done the reshoots.

>Fox execs: "Welp it's Disney's problem now!"
It's all according to the keikaku.

>We are crashing this mouse, with no survivors.

This Fox's last gift to humanity. We should have a moment of silent for this great acomplishment.

Pretty much everything that was appealing about them has fallen out of favor in the public along with people just not caring about superheroes that aren't part of the MCU anymore.

Nobody wants interpersonal drama in their superheroes anymore, they don't want young or teen heroes, they don't want teams with uniforms, and they like superpowers to be more "grounded". They also like charismatic lead actors, and X-Men lost that with Jackedman being their one guy.

I always thought Fox execs are bunch of fools, but they are actually smarter than I thought.

It doesn't matter, people don't have a problem with the X-Men in general, just that franchise.

I absolutely guarantee you when Marvel debuts their brand new actors decked out in MCU house style costumes, people are going to go wild. They're itching for a new interpretation. People won't view the X-Men as its own franchise, they're going to view it as a new avenue of the MCU, which is a franchise everyone loves.

No one wanted to watch X-Women?

Fuck yeah, I'd watch it

Attached: X-Women_Vol_1_1.jpg (600x923, 91K)

>Pretty much everything that was appealing about them has fallen out of favor in the public
Nah, gonna refute this point, it's a load of bollocks.

>Nobody wants interpersonal drama in their superheroes anymore
The interpersonal drama's execution in into the spiderverse made it vastly superior to the comic version; add this to the continuous changing inter relationships of the avengers in their films, team dynamics in pretty much all MCU films, and even some really touching moments in Shazam and you've go some very good case studies against you.

>hey don't want young or teen heroes
>Spiderverse
>Spiderman films
>Shazam

>they don't want teams with uniforms
This is less popular, true, but Avengers still managed to get away with it, with the white suits being a primary source of marketing. GOTG series did it too, with both films having the heroes don red and black leather and dark cloth for their outfits.

>they like superpowers to be more "grounded"
>talking raccoon
>walking tree
>autistic muscleman with knives
>everything in the deadpool movies
>Antman
>Spiderverse

>They also like charismatic lead actors
Last point IS on the money however. Sophie Turner can't act, JLaw loathes the new mystique and it shows Why you wouldn't go back to skull dress, I have no idea, would be more practical, it would look better, and noone would have to piss blue, and the plot revolves around a very unconvincing voice telling you not to trust people, and Sophie Turner following it.

> along with people just not caring about superheroes that aren't part of the MCU anymore.
They were pretty into Deadpool, Aquaman and Venom

>and they like superpowers to be more "grounded"
What the fuck are you talking about?

And how, pray tell, did they do that?

>Bigger flop than Justice League and Solo
How did they do it ?

Deeceekeks are the best!

Fuckkkk yeah! Time to recast

Were you living under a rock during the 2010's or what?

It was though since the train scene was from the reshoots.

>During the test screening, the whole audience laughed through what was supposed to be a serious and dramatic death

>Release an X-Men movie where "X-Men" isn't in the title so normies don't know what it is
>An X-Men movie post the buyout where most people will think, "Who cares, only MCU canon matters"
>No Hugh Jackman to draw in a crowd. Normies don't give a shit about Jean Grey.
>Yet another "End to an X-Men saga"

It was the biggest doomed to failure movie ever made.

Godzilla will beat it It's still going to be a flop though

>You lived long enough to see Batman and X-Men become box office poison while Ironman and Aquaman have billion dollar movies
I don't understand this world anymore

Attached: 1541381133515.jpg (282x262, 16K)

>>Yet another "End to an X-Men saga"
How many is this now, 4?

Also Black Panther. A literal fucking "who" to mainstream crowd up until just one movie appearance prior to his main film release.

I think the whole Fox getting bought out didn't help, people probably figure the MCU version is around the corner and see this one as pointless.

Iron Man worked because he was Steve Jobs/Elon Musk...in a robot suit and rode the wave of the rise of scifi games and film with giant robots and powered armor especially after the Halo trilogy ended and Fallout 3 was going to be realized.

Aquaman was DC realizing Nu52 kind of sucked and they needed a back to basics adventure film that takes inspiration from good storytelling like Journey to the West and King arthur which also badly needed a good adaptation.

Meanwhile Batman and Superman aimed too high for the critics who love their artshit and forgot to make an inspiring superhero film and failed and XMen series got complacentm

This is why when Tony Stark died he was remembered by not just friends but fans as a loving father, genius, philanthropist and savior

Lol

Still better than CM

well, they built it slow with Iron Man in a similar way that Nolan did with Batman. see, what DC should've done was picked up where TDKR left off except JGL is Robin/Nightwing, and then they cast a new Batman. keep the continuity alive, then introduce Superman and make him a high schooler during the events of TDKR.

DC literally had it in their hands, but they fucked it up.

A black superhero who isnt a)a hardened black ops commando, b)Generic gangsta with hip hop stereotype fo shizzle or c)leader of a wartorn nation in need of selling conflict diamonds. Wakanda doesnt even have a proper tanks and planes tinpot military but a nation that puts science and culture before money and bullets

Ultimately, it's all about execution

It all depends on the people working on it. Snyder is great at visuals and means well but he has problems with execution. Kinberg meanwhile was a guy whose writing varied and seemed to really be pushing for doing more films of the Marvel characters but led to major fuckups like Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix.

>Refuse to build a superhero universe on the TDK series
>Build one on Man of Steel, which takes the dark and eventually comes out into the light, which makes it easily the best film for the while
>Continue it with BvS, a multi hour plot that boils down to Batffleck being a hypocritical dickhead, with no introspection whatsoever
>Continue that with Justice League, where Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman are the only good parts of any otherwise pretty mediocre film
>Wonder Woman and Aquaman then proceed to build what could actually be a solid foundation for a universe

Just why

>and means well
He only means well to the extent that his idea and only his idea of a comic comes to life. Actual execution and audience enjoyment be damned

>Wonder Woman and Aquaman then proceed to build what could actually be a solid foundation for a universe
Then fucking go ahead, there's more to DC than Batman and Superman. Shazam WAS good.

Well, at least D_sney left the Alien and Predator franchises alone. Surely, our fanbase will remain sage. Right?

Attached: 03b.jpg (640x955, 114K)

I'm confused. How is DIsney losing money for a film already made?

Honestly. DC tried way too hard and did entirely too much shit way too fast. I took Marvel 6 movies from Iron Man to The Avengers to cement the MCU. DC meanwhile went full retard and attempted to build an entire cinematic universe with essentially a movie or two.

films need to make money to make up for the money spent

fox is merged with disney, so disney takes on any outstanding debt as well as any potential profit

short-term, it's nothing, long-term it's a gain for feige to get the keys back to X/F4

Do you think this means the blu ray will come out faster?

I'd like to watch it again on my 4k setup.

those franchises are already fucked as it is

Yeah there really isn't anything Disney could do to fuck up those franchises more than they already have been considering their recent entries

If they ever reboot X-Men, I hope they just ignore continuity and do their own stuff. I hate that everybody has to have their movie in current times to be relevant to the Avengers. Believe or not, Making everything revolve around the Avengers is a stupid way to fuck over the universe and get people quickly tired of it being the same shit.

Are they about to kiss?
They kiss in the movie, right?

Black Panther was unironically cool and CGI was top notch in CW. It's the problen with his own movie exposing itself as being too focused on African Americans instead of real African issues. The horrible CGI made me question ever going to see the sequel in theatres if they ever made one.

Yes, that’s how they transfer the power.

From their perspective, everyone pretty much knew about DC's A-listers (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman to an extent), so they figured that they wouldn't need an introduction, it's an understandable but flawed approached. The Avengers were B-listers to the likes of the X-Men, so it was seen as more of a risk that ended up paying off.

China better save us or the MCU won’t introduce X-Men

Well you ever think the folks who grew up seeing Adam Wests Batman would ever envision the Christopher Nolan Batman movie?

remind me why spiderman is popular

And absolutely fucking NOBODY was surprised.

Well no but that show was hugely popular and it was before superhero movies were a thing.

superhero people could relate with
that's it

>or the MCU won’t introduce X-Men
>Actually believing this
This is what Feige would have wanted to happen. It's a lot easier for the MCU to "save" the X-men now that it's ended on this wet fart instead of ending on DOFP or Logan

Spidey is a superhero who constantly has to pick between his normal life and being a superhero because "muh greater responsability"

At least Dazzler got to finally be in a movie.

You say that but we still got the flashback of Thomas and Martha being killed when Bruce was a kid. They can't assume we know who they are while simultaneously treading the same story points.

Is this some kind of tourettes?

>Making everything revolve around the Avengers is a stupid way to fuck over the universe and get people quickly tired of it being the same shit.
I think if that was going to be a serious problem, it would have happened at some point over the past 11 years

Are you fucking retarded?

That's like saying "At least Jubilee got to finally be in a movie". Doesn't mean a lot.

Why does Jessica Chastain look so ugly in this? She was hot in Interstellar.

the CGI was bizarrely shitty considering it's the finale of the movie. That was like some PS2 level shit, and everyone knows they can do better by this point

she's an alien who doesn't conform to human standards of beauty, sweetheart

People wouldn't be swearing MCU movies off after End Game if it wasn't just purely the Avengers.

Yeah. It was really bad. It's either something to do with the director, thr CGI models or time needed to do the CGI properly. Either way it was annoying that Marvel let that slip and nobody ravaged it in the reviews. It ruined the third act of any sort of emotional investment in the characters because of how fake it was. I was even giving it a pass for it's focus on "African American issues" until that part.

You'd better not be lying to me

>Nobody wants interpersonal drama in their superheroes anymore

Isn't that the whole appeal of Marvel and the Avengers movies?

>People wouldn't be swearing MCU movies off after End Game
And when you say people you mean "some folks on the Internet" and not real life

If they damage the X-Men brand any more it will cost them money by driving people away from the reboot.

It's the hair

The old guard of comic book A-listers are massively oversaturated and people want new things. There weren't Manu opportunities prior to get these characters the limelight, but the walls have broken down.

Spider-Man has avoided the trend, but maybe that's why MCU is going out of its way to differentiate with past movies.

Dunno about that, the MCU brand has been strong enough to get second stringers to become as, or more, popular as historically established A-listers. They'll more than likely be brought back to form when they've had enough time to make their impression in the MCU, except this time they'll have to learn how to share the spotlight with others who will also be big names.

The "D'bari" aliens were supposed to be Skrulls, right?

If they think these numbers are bad, I wonder what they'll say about New Mutants.

Completely

Should be interesting seeing as the existing movies couldn’t even share the spotlight amongst the X-men. X2, DOFP and Logan are some of my favorite cape flicks but the movies are Wolverine, Professor X and Magneto centric as hell.

We won’t see the numbers because it will be direct to Hulu or some even more than obscure streaming service. They are a Walmart exclusive direct to DVD.

Just like “Inhumans” are mutants but can’t be called that for copyright reasons, yes

>they white washed the black kid
kek

Spider-man is LITERALLY the best superhero ever and I say that as a pretty hardcore DCfag

Americans think latinos can't be black. For example, see all the bitching about the lack of blacks in MLB while players like Vlad Guerrero aren't counted

I prefer Batman and I mostly like Marvel

When Batman is good, he's really amazing. When he's bad he's super shit and boring though

Yeah, that's the problem. As much as the MCU sucked Tony's dick, they at least gave Captain America and Thor their due and turned them into big fucking heroes that could sit in the same spotlight as Iron Man. The problem with the Wolverine/Professor X/Magneto/Mystique dicksucking is that it noticeably took away from other characters. Hell, even if the big three of Cap/IM/Thor stood out amongst the other characters, the other characters (for the most part anyways) weren't simply relegated to window dressing and easily forgettable. I mean fifteen fucking years of the X-Men movies, and I completely forget that someone allegedly important to the team like Cyclops is even a part of the universe because he's such a nothing character.

I hope that the MCU will avoid it, I mean it is apparent that the general audience just want to see lesser known properties and become interested in them if they make a good impression. If it's just round 2 of the same thing, I'm dropping the whole thing like a bad habit.

I do t get it. Wasn’t the First Class X-men supposed to seague into the Singer directed X-men movies (as implied in DOFP)? That conflicts with the ending of this movie.

Nope, DOFP created a new timeline.

First Class was supposed to be a soft reboot (and was probably just a salvaged Magneto movie since all the good parts are about him). DoFP was made to exploit the popularity of the originals and FC and also created a branch timeline.

Rightclops will lead the MCU X-Men.

But in this branch timeline Wolverine woke up in the future and Jean was alive with Xavier still around.

So supposedly Jean returns at some point.

Jean didn't die, the ending implies she'll return so for once we get the best future ending. All it took was Mystique dying.

Real talk, I don't care about any of those guys, anymore. FoX-Men is dead. What I want is X-23 returning with the same actress. They can do some time travel/multiversal travel and get her for X-Force, or do something wild and put her with the Fantastic Four. Maybe get Hugh Jackman to cameo.

>Real talk
Faggot

>so for once we get the best future ending. All it took was Mystique dying.
So we get the double best ending ?

>stopped it from getting marketed
>created negative buzz in the media non-stop
>paid critics to hate it
>paid audiences to hate it
>paid ticket sellers not to sell tickets to it
>paid audiences not to go see it
How fucking transparent can you get?

>>stopped it from getting marketed
They literally hosted a livestream of the premiere on their YouTube channel
>created negative buzz in the media non-stop
Fox did that to themselves
>paid audiences to hate it
>paid ticket sellers not to sell tickets to it
>paid audiences not to go see it
Proof?

Fuck off Disney shill nobody needs proof we all know what you do you fucking rat kikes
You killed Zack Snyder's daughter when he refused to compromise with Justice League
But you won't kill me
I've got curtains

Dafne is moving on to hbo, and after Sophie's shit I can't see them being too thrilled about another actress mucking with filwing schedules for mediocre x-films

Yeah, but those new X-films are MCU which actors seem to love.

If Mystique died then what about the events of X1 and X2 (I suppose we can write off X3 since the Phoenix incident happened prematurely)?

Yup! And the Logan ending is an alternate ending (it references origins). So the FC movies have the DoFP ending.

A) she came back from the dead (possible thanks to her unique biology)
B) she stayed dead but these happened differently
C) these didnt happen at all and Magneto stayed good

Xmen canon is weird. Random bits and pieces get chosen as canon then others get retconned.

I was about to respond seriously for a second. Good one, user.

FoX-Men continuity is right fucked. If nothing else at least Disney might bring some cohesion

Fox fucked this up all the way back in '99. This franchise has been shit and trying to make heads or tails on the storytelling is complete shit.

>>paid audiences to hate it
Fuck man Bob still hasn't paid me my 10 bucks

This. It's clealry been a money laundering scheme for a gang of child pornographers who run bodypaint and harness companies on the side.

Half of these assertions are retarded and so are you
>the general audience wants superpowers to be more "grounded"
bitch, Rocket is a talking raccoon that uses guns. Dr. Strange is a walking kaleidoscope.

Attached: scritch lich.jpg (572x303, 123K)

IF YOU TOUCH HER I *WILL* FUCKING KILL YOU

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-10-19h03m44s479.png (428x215, 77K)

Probably not considering how complicated them owning the xmen movie rights are. Although I dont know if Fox-fox, fox-disney, or disney owns the film rights now after the purchase.

Attached: anatomy_godzilla.jpg (468x632, 133K)

I could've told them that like 3 years ago when the script first leaked.

What was the pitch for the movie, even? Some sitcom grade productions about kids trapped in an asylum so filthy its like its in Silent Hill? Supposedly Shadow King is the bad guy?

>the general audience wants superpowers to be more "grounded"
>Then how do you explain this hero who's power is to shoot guns at people, huh?
What?

go woke go broke

Godzilla had the biggest drop this weekend, it's a mega flop

The budget was too big, film didn't even look like the money spent on it.

yikes, you're not cyclops

None of this is true.

probably because there is no enthusiasm left for FoxMen. The movie is good for what it is, but everyone is curious about how the X-Men will be integrated into MCU

We saw this already

Movie gets released, it sucks, everybody hates it and says it should be in the mcu then when it comes to the mcu everybody hates the mcu and wants the movie to go back to wherever it came from
Let me tell you that there will be so many fags praising the Fox movies in 5 or 6 years, forgetting how the movies focused on one fucking character in a franchise about a team with great characters like the X Men, or how they fucked up several times making terrible movies. I don't know what they'll do at the MCU but it can't be worse than what we had since they actually showed they can handle a team of superheroes, even if it does actually suck I'll never say Fox did a good job

Overall, the good movies outweigh the bad ones.

Was Sophie Turner always chonk?
I never watched game of plebs?

>when it comes to the mcu everybody hates the mcu and wants the movie to go back to wherever it came from
contrarians on Yea Forums don't count as people

>everybody hates it and says it should be in the mcu then when it comes to the mcu everybody hates the mcu and wants the movie to go back to wherever it came from
First of all, the only franchise that has come over from another studio to be a movie is Spider-Man, you're making it sound like this happens a lot. Second of all, that particular movie is really successful and the character beloved. Third of all, "everybody hates the MCU"? This is why you need to get off of Yea Forums

Clearly is X-Men fatigue. No other reason the movie could have failed. Certainly not because it was hot garbage.

Thank you based Disney for saving us from this abortion. Disney will finally make good X-men movies like we deserve.

The cgi was bad because even though they wanted to do the film they were still worried it would be a small demo who will watch it you don’t invest on good cgi if you think the returns will be bad

Sane i'd watch it

Attached: tumblr_mz1hnqBc0j1sdc8xto1_1280.jpg (600x911, 63K)

I thought Sheridan did what he could with the minimal material he was given. For a Dark Phoenix movie where Cyclops is actually alive, he sure had next to no fucking importance in the script.

That's a stupid excuse since the MCU has been extremely popular that Ant Man could made 500m and profit.

>he sure had next to no fucking importance in the script

You would have to make the movie about Scott, which would take away the spotlight from Jean. And this is Jean's story. Not his.

The only x-men movies to get anywhere involved wolverine or deadpool. Were you really expecting this to break the mould?

Scott should've been the heart of the movies since the early 2000s, fuck off with your shit, we never had a true Cyclops in the movies and he's supposed to be the fucking leader

>hurr if you touch her i'll fucking kill you motherfucker

sounds like some edgy emo fuccboi

Good actors and being just slightly obscure enough to take liberties with the character. Batman, superman, x-men are stuck in a mould that can't be broken.

I agree, Scott should have had way more prominence, but that doesn't mean he ought to have stolen the spotlight in Dark Phoenix.

It's almost like people can have different opinions then other people.
I swear most of this board is autistic and can't fathom the idea of other people having free will

I actually liked Scott throwing the f-bomb.

Godzilla was boring, nearly all of the monster action was already shown in the trailers

It made me even MORE angry that the trailer advertised 17 monsters wrecking shit yet we only got 4, the big four toho kaiju of course, but still not enough scenes with them either

when your opinion is wrong you deserve to be ridiculed

Bullshit, the bond between Scott and Jean could've easily been the heart of the movie. Jean got shafted in her own fucking movie in favor of the First Class leads

Theaters knew. The AMC I go to had a low screening amount, opening week had as many screening as some movies get during their third week.

hopefully that is something Kevin Feige can deliver on, a Cyclops that actually matters.

People were just glad to not get more miles

Hey this X-women thing worked out great!