How would you make a cartoon based on these two?

How would you make a cartoon based on these two?

Attached: 5FC48B71-FA19-4388-B807-A4EF66789F91.jpg (1280x718, 95K)

Dear lord, I want to throat fuck that bird.

I would make 2 seasons and then cancel it and then a decade later do a reboot that is so poorly received that nobody ever wants to see it ever again

It has got to be adult, crass Kazooie and wholesome Banjo are great for a show with all the other characters. Rare themselves would write an ok cartoon

Step 1: Don't. You're asking for Donkey Kong Country part 2: Jigsaw boogaloo
Step 2: Make it completely irreverent to it's source material. Sonic Boom, Seinfeld, Looney Tunes Show, whatever. It can't take itself seriously, and it can't be about how Banjo and Kazooie save the day.

Kazooie gave me a kink for witty, sassy women.

Attached: human banjo kazooie.jpg (850x607, 568K)

>Step 2: Make it completely irreverent to it's source material. Sonic Boom, Seinfeld, Looney Tunes Show, whatever. It can't take itself seriously, and it can't be about how Banjo and Kazooie save the day.

I’m sorry for your inability to enjoy anything genuine. It must be such a dull life with that sort of disability.

>It must be such a dull life with that sort of disability.
It's pretty fun. Having no restrictions on what you can mock gives a show more opportunities for humor.

Attached: neo yokio.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

What is there to mock given the games mock themselves all the time? Your approach works when the source takes itself seriously

And far less opportunities for anything else like stakes, or being able to generate some sort of emotion or heart to fall back upon when the jokes inevitably fall flat, or even at the very least providing something aesthetically pleasing to look at in the way of movement. But I imagine trying to explain this is going to fall as flat as trying to explain the outside world to the prisoners in Plato’s cave metaphor, as you seem to lack the context with which to even seen other things of merit in a show.

Also Neo-Yokio was boring.

Make Banjo and Kazooie act like a married couple

Gruntilda must always speak in rhymes

Captain Blubber communicates by belching.

You don’t. Video-game cartoon fucking suck monkey balls and I don’t want them.

Just give me delicious Humba Wumba and I'll watch whatever it is.

Attached: HumbaWumbaN&B2.jpg (2156x2448, 990K)

>Emotion
>Heart
>pic related the show you want

People like you are so focused on 'aesthetic' and 'emotion' that you forget to actually write a good story. Everything you watch is taken at face value because you forget it's fiction and believe whatever it's telling you. Your opinion on the brilliantly subtle satire that is Neo-Yokio makes it clear that you're not thinking about what they're saying or connecting dots to the larger picture.

Anyways, the place for people like you is over here . Have fun watching yet another group of plucky young girls save the world for the fifth time while juggling a high school social life. Because who cares if the story is awful and repetitive so long as the moving pictures are pretty?

Attached: breakfast friends.jpg (1024x593, 77K)

>Sonic Boom

Not that poster, but what's stopping a show from having it all? The Simpsons at its prime could juggle excellent subversive humor, satire, and heartfelt emotion all in one. It's okay to prefer one over the other but the presence of everything, if done correctly, can only benefit a show's lasting status.

Stealth threads are cancer and you are cancer for making this thread

....is an example of a shitty video game cartoon. Thank you for providing one for me :)

Most shows can't do either particularly well, so when it tries to be both funny and endearing you end up with a bland mess. Most sitcoms go this route.

>not OG Humba

Attached: humba_wumba_past.jpg (180x280, 21K)

No voice-acting. Just constant squawking and grunting. Unsubtitled.

Gross.

You need to leave.

Isn't there a YouTube machinima series with some Evil Bottles autism? I'd like to adapt my fic that way

Machinima are shit.

>Most shows can't do either particularly well, so when it tries to be both funny and endearing you end up with a bland mess.
It sounds more like you either just have personal taste issues or an incredibly limited pallet, because that is not close to a Guarantee or even general rule.

Nuts and bolt humba has
>Freckles
>Short shorts
>Tied shirt top.
meanwhile
>OG Humba has n64 graphics.
Sorry user, sure she comes from a shit game, but new humba is vastly superior.

I would start by making a cartoon for a game that I actually care about.

Like what?

I can't figure out who the characters above Mumbo and Humba are supposed to be.

Counterpoint: OG Humba towers over you

A miniseries based off the first games could work.

Pilot would explain the opening of BK, mid way through Tooty gets kidnapped, and the end of the episode has Banjo l and Kazooie entering Gruntildas Lair.

Have each episode take place in a different level, where we meet new characters each one. Though the show is focused on B-K, there would be segments of Gruntilda and Klungo attempting to stop the duo.

Once 8 or so episodes are complete, the finale would be Banjo-Kazooie confronting and defeating Gruntilda, ending the season and setting up another one, though it’s made out to seem unlikely.