Its kind of pretentious for the creator of Villainous to make Black Hat a Gary Stu who dominates over all the villains...

Its kind of pretentious for the creator of Villainous to make Black Hat a Gary Stu who dominates over all the villains of the CN universe

Also why is White Diamond there? Wasn't her whole shtick about how she thought everything was below her?

Attached: wKLMnJW.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XGY_fHLqck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How would a meet-up with Black Hat and Mandy go? Like who ends up on top?

What if they end up switching roles? Can Black Hat endure Billy's antics? How would Mandy run the organization?

Nothing would be left of Black Hat but his brain and stomach.

shit show has a mary sue who would have guessed

I don't care and OP is a faggot for wasting those dubs

The man managed to take his old ass DeviantArt idea from years ago and get a show about it where canonically every other villain that network owns or shares has to go to his character for help and the network that greenlit his cartoon just lets it happen
He's living the dream and is a huge Chad for it

Black Hat wins

Thus far we have seen nothing threaten him in the slightest and he has crazy ass eldritch powers. Mandy meanwhile has been affected by various things such as curses, mind control, transformation etc.

If they ended up switching roles Black Hat would most likely get sick of Billy in the first minute and either kill him, chuck him into some horror dimension, or make him see his own insides like he supposedly did with 505. If Billy is still unphased he would probably add him to his own catalog as something villains could buy to send to heroes to drive them insane

Mandy would most likely run the organization very well and I wouldn't be surprised if Black Hat offered her a position.

Reminder that the English version of the pilot is in 3 hours youtu.be/7XGY_fHLqck

>the best thing CN Mexico has to offer is a deviantard with a a Gary Stu
>chad

The best of shit is still shit.

>Muh powerlevels.

He's meant to be a villain that gives weapons and help to other villains.
Geez, who would have guessed that that's a great opportunity to make crossovers for a mostly comedy show.

Yea Forums would whine about anything.

He's probably going to have a proper crossover with OK KO with all the hints they've been tossing so it makes sense. Heck even the Black Hat body double statue in Nexus is somewhat canon

Is Black Hat a legend among the other CN villains?

Pretty sure he's just an arms dealer.

Based on the orientation videos I suppose so at least to varying degrees. The likes of Anti Pops groveled to him though a bunch of them simply have relations to him as an arms dealer

Could Jack's sword hurt Black Hat?

Yes

>Mexican creation
>Arms dealer
Accurate

Attached: Gatho.png (886x664, 669K)

i really don't get this "mary sue" thing for black hat regardless of how long the jokes been going, bh isn't unbeatable, he's a eldritch mental parasite with reality warping capabilities, that isn't unbeatable,he also has some pretty pronounced flaws.

Attached: 1559436653675.gif (640x452, 499K)

About as Chadly as the guy that got Squirrel Boy made lmao

Shit show is shit

I mean yeah but it´s mostly played for laughs. The creator loves all the villains that BH "destroys" so it´s not like he thinks his show is above the others.

>why is White Diamond there?

He needed a SU rep

IMO He was created in a way that made the entire CN Universe retroactively revolve around him, with him being the universe's biggest bad. I think his status as Mary Sue does not necessarily come from his power, but I feel it does come from his place in the overall narrative.

I was actually interested in this til it became involved with other CN series, was more hoping for Evil Con Carne goes corporate kind of vibe.

Attached: MV5BNzNlYTU2MzctZDljNC00ZThlLWJkZGYtM2IxMjY5YTQ0NmFjL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzA2NjE2MjU@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

i like that navy is there too. he seems to have watched the show. maybe we'll get a crossover? its kinda sad how few good villains SU has

>OP confirmed still addicted to drinking semen
Surprisingly it's fun to create show with crossover potential.

eh ultimately this is just me not seeing much of a point behind a joke that's been used for years now, i do see your point though it isn't hard to guess that it has something to do with his interactions with the cn verse.

Attached: tumblr_oqiskuDeKt1ur4iw9o1_500.png (500x607, 200K)

>I was actually interested in this til it became involved with other CN series
so like, roughly 3 minutes after the first reveal?

>Black hat become such a boring Gary stu that the show have to change focus on Flug as the main character

patetic as fuck

Mary Sues work in shows like this that aren't supposed to be taken seriously, it's the joke

Just put him in a bear body and he'd have a shot at Dr. Gastly.

>the network that greenlit his cartoon just lets it happen
CN Mexico doesn't have standards.

It's kind of sad that you give a fuck about SU. Oh well, no accounting for shit taste

Didn't the guy who made Squirrel Boy also make Duckman?

>muh powerlevels
>this bad guy cant be more powerful than my favorite bad guy
Did you also bitched when Uncle Grandpa was confirmed to be a high tier reality warper who can defeat anyone if he puts effort in it?

Attached: 1524613187169.jpg (700x700, 126K)

ya it's gay af