How badly is Injustice 3 going to shill this irredeemable monstrous bitch?

How badly is Injustice 3 going to shill this irredeemable monstrous bitch?

Attached: It was just a prank bro.png (1679x672, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they kill her off
inb4 forced retarded martyrdom

>REEEEEE I HATE PROBLEMATIC CHARACTERS

>THERES NO GREY AREA WITH CHARACTERS EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE!!!! THERES NO SUCH THING AS A ANTI-VILLIAN

>ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE FLAWLESS

Yea Forums‘s raging hate boner for Harley strikes again.

yeah i'm tired of it too

Is being an accomplice to an attack that killed millions of people really a “grey area”?

>How badly is DC/WB going to shill Ms. Joker.
With the intensity of a thousand burning suns.
So hard that Captain Marvel will seem ignored and forgotten by comparison.
She already has at least 2 films in production.
They think she is Joker + female audience/readership outreach.
Just remember SJW shit is ok when DC shoves their emancipation down your throat,
and Prepare Your Anus.

Attached: Suicide.jpg (287x424, 27K)

>REEEE PROBLEMATIC

you could actually bring an argument to the table, you know?

Let’s just put it this way, if Harley were male, you faggots wouldn’t be whining about her. Yea Forums has an issue with redemption arcs, especially with female
characters, when ever a character tries to change, they get shat on more by Yea Forums.

Harley isn’t a good person, I understand this. But at least she tries to make up for what she’s done.

>Directly participated in the murders of Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, her unborn child, and eleven million citizens of Metropolis
>Faces no repercussions for her actions and gets pardoned by Batcunt
>Is allowed to swagger around the White House and not get shot on sight by the Secret Service
>Is trusted with overseeing the Brother Eye worldwide surveillance system
>Gets one of the happiest endings in the series
Harley was a mistake.

Attached: HarleyEnding.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Why does he have to argue with you?
WB is going full force Harley Quinn.
DC is just following suit.
Harley, Harley, Harley.
You don't think the hardcore DC fanboys are going to reject Ms. Joker, do you?

Not to mention, when Yea Forums hates a character, not only do you act just like Tumblr Anti and Critical accounts, you all also obsess over the hatred like a young child or an autist

>We made Supes kill Lois and blow up Metropolis just to see if he could stop us
Fucking retarded

See

DC fanboys have a double-standard for their own.
Brie's banter gets her 10 thousand threads of hatred, Amber Heard's sociopathic #Metoo-ing/abusiveness gets politely brushed off.

I don't want to hear a single complaint from the DC crowd about Harley Quinn, I don't care if they make her the leader of the JLA and the JSA.

>Redemption arc
Making cute jokes about the "Arrow Cave" and being friendly to kids isn't a redemption arc, fuckwit. Nothing Harley has done over the 10 year timespan of the Injusticeverse has made up for even a thousandth of the suffering she's responsible for.

>Nothing Harley has done over the 10 year timespan of the Injusticeverse has made up for even a thousandth of the suffering she's responsible for.
She fucked Billy.

Harley getting redeemed/portrayed more sympathetically wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't for the fact she's the ONLY Batman rogue that gets this treatment.
Two-Face, Mr Freeze and Catwoman deserve this treatment just as much, if not more, than Harley does, and I can guarantee it'd be the most reinvigorating creative decision done to the Batman mythos since Damian Wayne got introduced.

Attached: 1536506969290.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>She's muh /ss/ waifu.
And there you have it, you might as well stifle your complaints.

hot

>Damian Wayne
>reinvigorating creative decision
lel

They sort of do it with Catwoman in the second game. But really it's more like everyone just forgets that she sold out and joined the Regime.

It's an even bigger stretch than evil Superman.

She murdered for people for fun, shlicked to it after, fake cried about how sowwy she was, and got a finger waggle.

Fuck off and die.

>Batman dies
>Harley takes over as the leader of the Justice League/Insurgency

How mad would you be?

Attached: b47pu.jpg (336x336, 21K)

How is that any different from what Superman did in Injustice? At least she's repenting and Superman is still an asshole.

Nigga, Catwoman is currently portrayed as a better person and better hero than fucking Batman, to the point now she's more important than the entire Bat-Family and Batman's salvation.

Didn't the game implied that Batman was fucking her and that's why he was letting he do all kinds of things?

Superman's actions are a form of repentance, horribly misguided as they are. He holds himself accountable for the destruction of Metropolis, and tries to reinvent his approach to crimefighting to prevent something similar from ever happening again.

Harley on the other hand runs away from any responsibility. Simply siding with the Insurgency immediately absolves her actions, and all is forgiven. She has never apologized to any of the survivors of the disaster or their relatives.

It takes until her confrontation with Ra's for the writers to finally acknowledge her role in the massacre. And even then they try to weasel their way around it by retroactively decreasing the death toll (from eleven million to four million).

Attached: InjusticeRetcon.jpg (1988x3056, 754K)

>incels are STILL fucking angry about Harley
Jesus christ, you guys are obsessed

Catwoman, Freeze, Clayface and Killer Croc all have multiple stories about how they're just victims that you're suppose to feel sorry for.
Though I agree that I would love for any of the above to get proper redemption arcs that actually stuck (except Catwoman cause she was never really a villian, or at least not a blood thirsty one)

I feel like the level of Harley hate from this board bigly exceed the level of Harley hype from the masses. They still only care about Batman, Superman, and, inexplicably, Detective Pikachu.

Clayface's would've stuck had Batwoman not raped him to death. Killer Croc has been a bonafide good boy for a while as far as I can recall, unless something changed recently in Suicide Squad. If anything Katana is more evil than he is and they let her do whatever she wants.

Injustice is an absurdist comedy so I would say hard
thats not what op is saying and you know it. faggot

>>Faces no repercussions for her actions and gets pardoned by Batcunt

Look man she can suck dick like a pro.

Look, here's the problem:
Her narrative, in the eyes of the general public, is that she is a victim. A battered spouse physically and psychologically forced to do bad things at the behest of the Joker.

Whether or not that was originally the case (it wasn't, she was a fully cognizant and capable assistant) and whether or not that narrative is justified in whatever ancillary material you're reading is completely irrelevant. Her character in the mind of the public is set and that's how she's going to stay because there's a market for that narrative.

You can greentext about murdering people and superman's baby and all that shit as much as you like, it doesn't change how people want her to be portrayed and it doesn't change what makes money

>if Harley were male
nigga, don't

its weird because she's basically female joker, but I guarantee if Joker became a good guy and friends with Batman Yea Forums would eat the shit out of it. Its literally just because she has a vag.

But Harley is shit.

>Harley isn’t a good person, I understand this. But at least she tries to make up for what she’s done.
No she is just a cunt.

I hate this retarded narrative of "But I'm a victim". The moment they start victimizing random innocents it means jack shit if they themselves were once victims since they take the mantle of the aggressor.

I just think she's fucking annoying

>But at least she tries to make up for what she’s done.
And how exactly you make up for destroying countless lives without any rhyme or reason beyond "my hubby and me wanted to have fun"?

If Harley were male, she wouldn't be given a redemption arc in the first place. It's not that Yea Forums has a particular problem with characters being redeemed, if they were women. It's that there's a level of shittiness, past which there is no redemption, without really owning up to it. And from that level of shittiness, redemption is almost only offered to female characters. And they don't own up to it, they got excused because their bad actions are a result of abuse they faced, as if that somehow makes it okay.

Has it been that long? Have people already forgotten him?

Attached: Batman_03.jpg (1408x792, 164K)

>if Harley were male, you faggots wouldn’t be whining about her.
Yeah, cause "he" would be long dead.

Harley didn´t killed people because she thought was the right thing or because there were no other choice, not even because of revenge, she did all this being concious that she will make damaged like the other many times she did, stop being retarded
>i-it wasn´t supposed to be like this
maybe if this was Romero´s Joker but the guy has done terrible things before, did she really expected that instead of a nuclear explosion it will be just a funny fart sound? yeah Joker could be a total asshole with his pranks sometimes but most of the time he killls lots of people before doing that

KYS

Harley is definitely too easily forgiven by the insurgency but I think in general Batman realizes she has to live with her mistake for the rest of her life, and has decided to focus on trying to do something to make up for her part in it.

I mean Harley's failure is massive but she is sincere in being good now. It just ultimately boils down to the fact whether or not you think there's hope for someone to do enough good to even remotely balance the scales of what evil they unleashed.

You can blame it on a victim complex, mental instability, something, but I think she just kind of is kept around because she's what Bruce wants deep down.

For people who have gone so far off the edge to come back and realize what a monster they've become. That there is some kind of hope for these Regime people to back away from the atrocities they've commited and begin to atone like Flash.

It also recruited deathstroke, the rogues and other villians because it was the only way it could win. If Batman didn't accept harley or any other person who wanted to reform his war against superman would never have succeeded

I mean at one point it only had like 5 members one of whom was harley.

I don't think Batman recruiting bad people is a problem. Hell, he even recruited Joker for a fight against lolbats in metal. The problem with Harley is a different one, it's how the narrative treats her.

Well he wasn’t a piece of shit before that so it’s different. He only became bad afterwards.

Also fuck Telltale for half-assing the Vigilante route. Would it kill them to take the less treaded path for once in their lives?

>think of the fictional lives!
Yea Forums is pathetic some times

Harly is being written this way because of editorial mandate, not because millions of her fans around the world would be outraged if she was to suffer realistically for the crimes she committed in injustice.

By helping to stop the evil world controlling tyrant?
You say that when characters like Killer Croc literally have more stories about him being misunderstood and actually not an awful person then he does ones where he's just shown as a heartless evil monster (even though he literally murders and eats guards)

Then why do you care if Yea Forums shits on clown cumdumpster?

the real question is:
Which MK character is going to be part of Injustice 3 DLC?
My bets is on Johnny Cage

1)Croc doesn't have more stories about being misunderstood. Harley's entirety nu52 and on line is that. Croc doesn't have more stories than the entirety of Harley's post flashpoint issues. Does croc even have a solo run?
2)No, Croc might be shown as misunderstood and troubled, but it always bites him back in the end. Harley gets excused.

>By helping to stop the evil world controlling tyrant?
And after that what? She gets to walk free?

>complaining about Batman giving a second chance to Harley Quinn
>in the same game where Batman gives a second chance to the Flash and Green Lantern after they'd been a part of the Regime and was still begging Superman right until the end to come back as his friend because he missed him

Cause it's annoying and overplayed.
We get it, you hate how popular Harley is. It's like the constant 'why x-men not register?!?!' threads. They might have once been interesting to talk about but at this point it's the same shit repeated over and over and over and over.

they have to make an excuse for her to be injustice 3, while other characters that deserve to be in it are cut.

FUCK ED BOON, I know swamp thing and doctor fate won't be in three because he loves having small unbalanced rosters

>Croc doesn't have more stories about being misunderstood. Harley's entirety nu52 and on line is that.
You misunderstood what I was saying there.
Likely pardoned by whatever new government comes into place afterwards cause that's what always happens to war criminals who are on the winning side.

well its hard to understand the morally grey area of kidnapping a pregnant women and mind altering her husband to murder her.
Plus her killing children
Is that grey or just black?

>cause it's annoying and overplayed
So is Harley being treated like a dindu

Only Yea Forums really has a weird hate boner about that desu
most people either don't care or like it

>We get it, you hate how popular Harley is.
>Says when there is a whole thread pointing out that the hate comes from how she gets a free pass for everything she has ever done because muh quirky victim of abuse.

Attached: 1557193243429.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

I've even seen people on resetera dislike it. You are full of shit and make an unsubstantiated claim.

Superman was treated like a dindu despite continually doing evil shit and i rarely see people complaining about that shit.

>Causing it’s annoying and Overplayed
>aka it goes against my opinion and that makes me sad! Leave my Waifu alone
And you call other people pathetic
>And he cares about what Normalfags think
Holy shit that’s even worse. That’s like taking a sheep’s advice a math exam

Attached: 3666197F-1C3E-4C80-9159-4E05DF55DBB3.jpg (509x686, 56K)

>someone somewhere said they didn't like her
>this means everyone hates her there
Hahaha, suuuure
Except people here have shown her getting shit on about it. You just don't like that she wasn't pointlessly murdered to make you feel good about it

Superman in INJUSTICE was literally the Harley Quinn to Batman and Wonder Woman's Joker. Take that as you will.

>Likely pardoned by whatever new government comes into place afterwards
So much fot Batman and the rest of the superheroes upholding justice then.

>everyone
No, user. You said ONLY Yea Forums dislikes it. One out-of-Yea Forums person is enough to disprove you.

>taking it so literally
Oh, you have autism. That...explains a lot actually

>goalpost moving and ad hominem

>It takes Autism to disprove someone’s bullshit
I imagine the whole world must be autistic to you.

>make up an argument and take someone completely literally
>ha I disproved something you weren't really saying! SO I WIN
Yep, the tisms. How sad.

No i hate her character in comics

There's a limit, user.
I can forgive a won off killer, I can forgive a thief, I can forgive a lot, but when we start hitting genocide levels fuck off.
Whoever did it needs to fry.

>Except people here have shown her getting shit on about it.
Where? Because I see nothing of that in this thread, the closest it gets is anons saying she will have to fight evil and carry the burden of guilt as a penance.

You can never make up for killing people, or causing a global spandex war.
You can only step up to try to stop the next one, but once that's over you gotta pay for your crimes.

Scroll up to have Ras shitting on here, plus there's that one page where Martha tells her to fuck off.
Only a complete retard would want a comic where she just gets shit on 24/7

>Say something retarded
>Back pedal when people point out that it’s retard
>H-h-hah, You didn’t really prove me wrong, because i actually meant something completely different.
Autistic and incapable of communicating effectively
That’s a bad combination for you mate.

Never played the game, but I thought she died in injustice 2?

>Only a complete retard would want a comic where she just gets shit on 24/7
So you admit that you are just a salty waifufag who doesn’t like seeing their waifu get shit on then?

>Except people here have shown her getting shit on about it

oh, well that makes up for all those murders then. If only them boys at Nuremburg brought up some examples of people insulting them for being nazis, then it would've been okay

>Muh Ras calls her out on what she did.
>Literally the next page.
So much for the repentful cunt.

Attached: harley-quinn-head-butt.png (1167x900, 1.47M)

user, that's just people telling her mean things. Her actions at least warrant the heroes beating her up and bringing her in, before she eventually gets offered a chance to follow orders from the freedom-fighting JL in the fight against superman.

Ras pointing out what she did in one bubble and then never bringing it up again does not qualify as "shitting on her" you fucking mong.

She didn't make a mistake though, she willingly went out of her way to torture superman and kill everyone in a city just because they could.
She went to holocaust levels of death for absolutely no reason.
You can't just forgive that.

>Let’s just put it this way, if Harley were male, you faggots wouldn’t be whining about her.
Look here, numale, if that were true, Yea Forums posters wouldn't shit on the X-Men for working with Magneto.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>she didn't get beat up first so her helping doesn't count!
are you retarded or do you just jerk off to women getting beat up
The point is that the comic isn't treating it like she dindu nuffin like incles are claiming

/pol/tards are the only ones that really do that because the x-men are stand ins for minorities. Just go into any given thread about it and it's full of people literally RPing as 'mutie haters'

And it'll still be more justified than Joker's inevitable return (barring the multiverse being in play again).

>Incels and /pol/
Take you buzzwords and leave. You can come back when you have arguments.

>getting offended over commonly used terms here
lmao
Fine if it makes you feel better then replace poltards with racists / homophobes / whatever. You know what I meant by that anyways, don't play dumb

>/pol/tards are the only ones that really do that because the x-men are stand ins for minorities.
So only racists shit on the X-Men? Don't get all Yea Forumsmblr on me, pal.
There are actual minority hero characters that get less flak than mutants do.

Because they aren't as popular, like I said go into any given thread and you have people literally rping as mutie haters complete with thinly vale metaphors.
Also I never said everyone ever who hates the X-men do it, but I'd bet its the ones who keep making threads bitching about the same thing

>You know what I meant by that anyways
What you meant is to build up a strawman by painting everything said in this thread as hateful views by hateful people to discredit them, that is why as an alternative you freely use racists and homophobes when the latter one isn't even appliable in the X-Men or Harley's case as it is presented here. You have nothing, you're just defending your deranged waifu and calling everyone a nazi for pointing out all the irredeemably evil she has done and how stories just brush all of it under the rug.
You wan't to win conversations by saying buzzwords? Go to Twitter.

I don't even really like Harley, I just think the hate for her it overblown. Also I never called anyone a nazi for not liking her, retard.
I said the people who post in the X-men threads and bitch about the same things are retards getting made about them being stand ins. I never called them nazis like your trying to claim I did.

>"incles"
>/pol/tards
>racists / homophobes / whatever.
>I never called them nazis like your trying to claim I did.
You may as well have, it would have saved you using your arsenal of buzzwords.

>ONLY Batman rogue
Poison Ivy is the same. Also who cares if it's a Batman rogue? Killer Frost was redeemed too. Some others I probably forgot.

>all those MUST mean nazis
Sounds like your projecting desu

>More buzzwords to disregard that user is using all of those terms to disregard what other people say the same way twitterfags would by calling out nazi.
Next time try to make an argument instead of insults that amount to nothing, especially when the insult can't even be linked to anything I said without making massive logic jumps.

Attached: 1535143108430.jpg (1000x929, 90K)

Do you guys think Injustice 3 is going to mention that lesbian wedding fiasco with Ivy from the Injustice comics? DC has always been very adamant with keeping Harley and Ivy as fuckbuddies at best with the fuck part depending on the continuity and the target audience

That's the American way. Fuck off commie.

Attached: comfort-women.jpg (800x420, 109K)

And we still hate superman. So whats your point

Harley was cured by the batcock. This game is for normies so mass murder and killing a pregnant woman is totally cool but lesbianism is wrong

Attached: batman-laugh.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>irredeemable
All women are redeemable because all women are queens, OP. Respecc.

INJUSTICE 2, the game itself, completely ignored the Poison Ivy wedding from its tie-in comics. Harley Quinn went directly against Poison Ivy, who tried to murder her, for Batman. Same when Scarecrow threw the fear toxin at her. When she started hallucinating the Joker back to life and torturing Batman, she sided with Batman against him.

Check the videos at Youtube or something.

Dude, there is no "middle ground" to the psychotic bitch that kills people by hundreds, if not thousands, on a whim.

Only a retarded cuckold would search for "grey area" instead of putting the fucking bullet through her skull on sight.

I know but games and comics are infamous for their retcons and Injustice is a game based on comic book characters.

As much as they already do in literally EVERY FUCKING THING ELSE.

Holy shit Harley is garbage.

> if Harley were male, you faggots wouldn’t be whining about her.

Dude, there is a limit of "redemption" that can be pulled off. Leveling the fucking city and killing the pregnant MCs girlfriend after tricking said MC to beat her to near death would require REALLY fucking good redemption arc to shoot off.

>But at least she tries to make up for what she’s done.
Nope.

He is right though. By taking him too literally, you admitted that you either are a retard, or deliberately doing that to shift the discussion.

Kill yourself.

>I imagine the whole world must be autistic to you.

To paraphrase yourself, the one out of the "whole world" person is enough to disprove you.

>her helping doesn't count
Not what the post you quoted said. It said she hasn't gotten shit on.

>lesbian wedding fiasco
I thought it was a drunken marriage in Vegas. Hardly more than a joke.

I remember how the press hyped it as a victory for the LGBTQIA+ community

The problem is every A and B-list Batman villain has a body count in the triple digits. You can't realistically give them redemption arcs withoit retconning away their history, like Tynion did with Clayface (who in the previous continuity was a serial killer twice over before he even gained shape-shifting powers.)

Maybe she could cried a little? Try to make it look sincere and not just "oops didn't mean to"

Eh, I think there are a few that you could have 'get better'.
Two-face could realistically get the help he deserves and go back to being a lawyer I guess
Freeze just has to have his wife cured and for it to actually stick and he would basically be harmless
Killer Croc was basically getting the closet thing to a redemption arc possible on Suicide Squad a few months back with his relationship with June and has had a full on ending once where he just fucked off by himself with Swamp Thing looking after him.
Manbat literally got redeemed and is working with Justice League Dark right now, though i'm not sure if he was ever actually a criminal and not just a victim of super science gone wrong ala The Lizard

t.tranny from discord

I don't think it was a joke, IIRC Ivy said that as if it actually had a meaning, and Harley has a photo of it on the wall at their apartment.

Her excuse is shit and she should feel bad

>Murders millions
>S-she didn’t mean it!
Kill yourself.

>millions
When?

The problem with all your examples is that they're still canonical murderers, with Two-Face having an extensive criminal career after being disfigured and Croc being a lifelong criminal.

> that they're still canonical murderers
...and? What's your point?

>people hate harly Quinn in injustice for lack of any real character development
>tries to make up for it with /ss/ implications with billy

>people hate nu carol for the destruction of her character to turn her into captain marvel
>try to push /ss/ with Pete in the MCU in order to gain popularity

Really gets the old noggin joggin

Harly actually has comics where shes likable though (See her in Suicide Squad where she actually had some legit nice hero moments that surprised me) meanwhile Carol just kinda sucks and is an asshole and a fascist in her comics as well

In the actual mainline canon harly can be a great character filled with subtly and pathos suicide squad and mad love are great examples. (Though she was dogshit in HiC but everyone was) in injustice she’s awful and it makes no sense why Batman would bother to have her on his team and not just ducking throw her in prison, when she has a bigger body count than Superman

>I don't want to hear a single complaint from the DC crowd about Harley Quinn, I don't care if they make her the leader of the JLA and the JSA.
Why are you here then, Fuck off

>Though she was dogshit in HiC but everyone was
Truer words have never been spoken. I can't wait until DC makes everything there non-canon

Posting the next frame
>Yaas, Queen! How dare that abusive male shithead tell you you did something wrong? You’re not the bad guy, you’re a victim who was abused into killing children. You’re not a villian, you’re a hero and a survivor!

Attached: 1260FC01-8D31-49C0-8132-70456BB0D9F7.png (1084x870, 1.37M)

>Flopjustice 2: Harley's Harem getting a sequel.

Keep dreaming cucklord.

That's not what those pages are implying at all. You're just looking to be offended

It’s what all her comics imply. She’s always the victim and never gets an “arc”, she’s just instantly treated with respect because she’s quirky

I mean, Vegeta has probably killed thousands of people, but I never see Yea Forums complaining about his redemption.

how can anyone ever take anything in Injustice seriously?

Injustice is a fighting game. it's a good fighting game, but every single plot point in Injustice only exists to give a flimsy justification to two random characters fighting each other.

there's no thematic depth. no real message. no intent to actually tell it's a story. the plot is a literal excuse for characters to fight. why do people get mad over this?

>why do people get mad over this?
autism

I think most people on this thread are using it as an excuse to vent about why they hate Harley. Not complaining though, she deserves a lot more hate than she gets

>if Harley were male
This sort of argument has been tested before. Men who act like women don't come across well.
nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html
>Together, they developed Her Opponent, a production featuring actors performing excerpts from each of the three debates exactly as they happened—but with the genders switched. Salvatore cast fellow educational theatre faculty Rachel Whorton to play “Brenda King,” a female version of Trump, and Daryl Embry to play “Jonathan Gordon,” a male version of Hillary Clinton, and coached them as they learned the candidates’ words and gestures.
>Salvatore says he and Guadalupe began the project assuming that the gender inversion would confirm what they’d each suspected watching the real-life debates: that Trump’s aggression—his tendency to interrupt and attack—would never be tolerated in a woman, and that Clinton’s competence and preparedness would seem even more convincing coming from a man.
>But the lessons about gender that emerged in rehearsal turned out to be much less tidy. What was Jonathan Gordon smiling about all the time? And didn’t he seem a little stiff, tethered to rehearsed statements at the podium, while Brenda King, plainspoken and confident, freely roamed the stage? Which one would audiences find more likeable?
>Many were shocked to find that they couldn’t seem to find in Jonathan Gordon what they had admired in Hillary Clinton—or that Brenda King’s clever tactics seemed to shine in moments where they’d remembered Donald Trump flailing or lashing out. For those Clinton voters trying to make sense of the loss, it was by turns bewildering and instructive, raising as many questions about gender performance and effects of sexism as it answered.

Attached: 1488316135114.jpg (480x360, 30K)