ITT: "stuff that never happened" comics

ITT: "stuff that never happened" comics

Attached: 18620196_1931276263786203_7150191253069366804_n.jpg (632x960, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/pool/show/14245
gocomics.com/foxtrotclassics/2010/02/04
youtube.com/watch?v=48Fg-j11XE0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/pckfTImQAEU?t=1193
youtube.com/watch?v=abtB1JGmmC4
youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY
huffpost.com/entry/women-arent-the-only-people-who-get-abortions_n_5cf55540e4b0e346ce8286d3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL

Attached: mu in a nutshell.jpg (1041x1600, 481K)

These comics make my face cringe in disgust because not are they based on petty shit but also it is blatantly made-up

Attached: image (1)1.jpg (1672x1672, 1.03M)

But is ok to ask your brother (when you're a girl) for help for online Pokemon battles?

Attached: catcalling.jpg (865x805, 118K)

So what I'm taking away from this comic is that I can ask a woman for help taking dick like a pro

Lauryn Hill does suck though. Literally most overrated from not just the Gees but black lady singers. Mary J is much better.

My favorite

Attached: gEMfxMk.jpg (550x1144, 497K)

No lesbian I know would defend Lauryn Hill,much less accept "it was popular and she was a girl so fuck you" as proper defense. Honestly, most of them would be Art Critic Man and listen to Neutral Milk Hotel with appropriate levels of irony while looking up less popular groups.

post the banchou edit

Meanwhile, in reality

Attached: trigger dobson.png (540x720, 641K)

>popularity = quality argument
Popular things can be good or bad, sales and success does not correlate to quality.

It still blows my fucking mind that this comic is based on a fantasy he had from something we have a picture of.

>meet a challenge in a game
>instead of overcoming it bitch out and have someone else do it

This disgusts me beyond the girl power crap.

but that does happen.
and it's cute, boyos

Attached: cool 1980s mom.jpg (668x720, 88K)

someone post the sneezing edit

Attached: bear comic lolz.jpg (550x1300, 144K)

He's shooped into the picture.

It happen to me.

what the fuck she just curb stomped some guy to death because he catcalled her
I mean look at her emotionless face, she's a psychopath

Or just get good.

i still think the funniest thing about this comic is that Dobson thinks he has fans that agree with him and want to meet him

Attached: tranny delusion.jpg (600x1758, 399K)

Literally any comic where a woman beats up a man twice her size, punches "Nazis" or shuts down some alt-right straight cis white male with her colourful friends, one of which MUST be a muslim teenage girl in a hijab.

Why do women fantasize about men catcalling them so much?
Why do those same women also fantasize about beating said men up and saying some dumb shit like, "uwu silly boys, my perfect body is untouchable, you misogynistic pig!"
Why is this so common that you could call this a specific genre of webcomic?

Attached: 1547412646335.jpg (250x196, 16K)

I think he stopped going to cons after the piss spray incident

Alright now post the edit.

I'd fuck #3

The last panel should be
>"nice expensive plastic surgery"

>I'm sexy and men are always catcalling me but I'm also a badass and can kick their asses because I don't need to get laid

Well of course this never happens to men who don't have girlfriends or even any female friends

The what now?

>Guy said a singer sucked
>Instead of getting his opinion on what he things is good, or understanding why it's bad to him, you kick him out of your store over an opinion
>Then you trip him for no reason

What a page.

even with modern plastic surgery those results are impossible. look a the jenner guy he has money to spare and still came out like a monster.

being catcalled by a guy they consider unattractive is the biggest offense ever in their minds. It wrecks their ego because if some ugly mongrel is confident enough to ask them out it's a sign they might not be attractive as they think.

Attached: japanese handsome.jpg (1800x1012, 580K)

Another autist thought he would win the internets if he sprayed Dobbles with water (at first thought to be piss) at a con.

Attached: 1480705889539.jpg (400x357, 67K)

That's not even the shoop that has him in it.

Attached: 551.jpg (540x720, 73K)

not thread themed but I never miss a chance to post this

Attached: 1549809049981.jpg (792x2000, 823K)

honestly posting Dobson is cheating

Attached: dobson black panther.jpg (1120x1509, 449K)

Attached: tumblr_oaw0fhMJRn1s92rato1_1280.jpg (1280x1573, 530K)

Attached: Terminal Sneezing Syndrome.png (1041x1600, 2.34M)

Post the edit

I'd still hit that.

Attached: 1558835364689.png (233x194, 53K)

Why would I want to ask someone else to do a thing for me when I SHOULD be getting good on my own?

Attached: Getting Good.gif (384x288, 3.55M)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: lol1.jpg (826x4663, 1.58M)

Attached: tumblr_o84bjhQD331s92rato1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1381, 422K)

But the crossbar from the seat to the handlebar is fully horizontal instead of lower to facilitate wearing a skirt. That's clearly a boy's bike.

Attached: 20027360.jpg (1459x1500, 293K)

When even having to state ones identity is some fucking trauma, maybe that says it's not a great identity to have in the first place.

It means they like being hit on by randoms so they can then turn them down with righteous pride.

Based cycleanon.

Wouldn't all this be solved by just getting a newer ID?

Ah so it's a GAY bike then.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe she couldn't afford the $30 fee.

"She's" going in dry.

One GIS later and... even for a Swede, that's ridiculous.

Attached: D3okn9iW0AAtbeD.jpg large.jpg (1000x1500, 125K)

Looks like hes holding cookie dough

Why didn't they just start out by saying they were trans instead of holding off for so long?

lol

Being trans is fine. Just get a fucking id to match.
dont get your picture taken as a guy then get mad when you dress like a girl

nice yoba

this is hate speech

I don't even understand what's happening here. Why would you need to show photo ID along with your rail ticket? I've never even heard of rail tickets having names on them, at what point would that happen, and why? In my country you just buy a rail ticket from a machine, it's in no way personally associated with you.

I deliver my own edit

Attached: therealisticversionofthiscomic.png (600x1758, 1.46M)

Is this like an ironic comic? Or a troll? Because it basically portrays that the "public" trans prejudice is made up in the mind of the victim. In this case the trans girl started having a breakdown when she believed that people would judge her if she said that she was trans, but people only started watching her when SHE caused a scene by refusing to comply with the inspector and then started screaming. The entire situation could've been avoided if she had just produced accurate documents and a reasonable explanation, like literally everyone else, and in the end it was revealed that everything was fine and no one was angry with her at all, and even then she still breaks down at the end.
The comic defeats itself

I can answer that. If you book a ticket online for long-distance trains you reserve a seat, you have to bring identification to verify that you're really the person who reserved the seat. Not reserving a seat (basically granting you travel by the train, but not seating) is cheaper.

What's with libcucks always being so violent? Don't they realize that's not normal?

Why is Snape in the train

Make their jaw square and you've got it.

already done

Attached: transfag1.jpg (1454x342, 174K)

The fuck? The dude's jaw was pretty round in the previous panels.

Huh. Here you can do the same, but the ticket just has your reserved seat number on it to prove the ticket is for that seat. Still doesn't require your name to be on the ticket or to show ID. I can't really see why they'd care if the person who bought the ticket is the same person using it. The seat and journey has been paid for, why is it important?

The most powerful and useful tool man ever invented was language. The ability to transfer information from person to person.

Why would you waste time reinventing the wheel when you can be taught what you're doing wrong?

someone post that comic about the woman that says she will bare her fangs and hold her keys if some guy tries to rape her and she has a galaxy over her uterus in one of the last panels for some reason

>popularity = quality
>ban tue guy from the store for not agreeing with you
>then trip the dude as he leaves with his head in shame

What a bitch.

Why is Snape on the train?

no its not and people shouldn't have to support their delusions and self mutilation

The otherkin one in which women are also wolves or something ?

Not every trans person starts every conversation tell you they are, some like to be more private about it, especially in crowded areas.

But when you have an ID that doesn't match what you look like now then either get a new ID or get used to having that conversation in public

>people watching Blade in 1998
>WTF, this is a black character? I don't get it. How am I supposed to understand this story

Damn this is a dumb one lol

they're like furries except edgier

You don't have to start a conversation with it but when someone asks about the ID it would seem logical to point it out instead of just beating around the bush and causing a scene.

meanwhile, in reality

Attached: girl gamers irl.png (751x532, 72K)

Sometimes they do that when you buy tickets online. Probably to stop someone for buying them dirt cheap six months in advance and selling them back a week before on the black market. On most rides you'd get about 3 Times your investment.

Jesus, not even Chris Chan is this maladjusted.

Attached: 13731648_1107626482665163_7230472442823804670_n.jpg (960x720, 63K)

A shitty comic won't justify your shit taste user

I think she would have if the woman didn't immediately go into how she was stealing.

>not "nice try"
ONE JOB

Why would the ticket woman care if it's a guys name?

>mfw you have to dab on the trannies so hard you forget that the simplest jokes can be pretty funny.

Attached: 1558051938376.png (1280x720, 573K)

>Sex
>F
I thought gender and sex were different?

Was black panther the first movie starring nogs?

>buying them dirt cheap six months in advance and selling them back a week before on the black market
I guess you could do exactly that here, but it'd be a pretty risky investment. There'd be no guarantee anyone would want the tickets and I doubt people would think of looking on eBay for rail tickets, or trust anyone reselling them that they were actually valid or genuine.

She's old and mean.

Obviously Blade and Nick Fury don't exist in Dobsons comic world.

According to the media it was the first time a black man had ever appeared on screen.

fuck, you're both right.

Attached: better edit.png (600x1758, 1.47M)

Or just lie, who cares ? That's some train company employee paid a minimum wage and a half, not the right wing death squads /Pol/ dreams about.
>"My mother's From Iceland, that's gender neutral over there"
>"My dad was a huge leftist, gave me a dude's name to break the glass ceiling or something. I Always hated it "
>"I'll wear what I want, fuck you it's 2019"

>Why do women fantasize about men catcalling them so much
But lots of women DO get catcalled all the time. Portraying it in a comic is hardly "fantasizing" about it. The violent reprisal is a fantasy response to a real-life thing that happens and is frustrating for them. It's not exactly high-brow, but fantasizing about getting revenge is not uncommon, nor the exclusive domain of women.

There you go, buddy.

Attached: 1446718155182.png (865x805, 607K)

Board tans are great

Attached: 4chan trans rights.png (1356x934, 71K)

Because in Trump's America that would be risking her life.

Why not? People have been doing just that with concert tickets for decades, a good half of those are fake but people still buy them. And you can get reasonable refunds on the ones you don't manage to sell, anyway.

I feel like this is one of the most relatable comics for the subject.

Attached: 1517068512227.jpg (729x979, 118K)

keep trying, tranos

Attached: 1559404087624.png (1261x731, 1024K)

Oh
An incel thread

Based

He looks like me
I would probably have said something similar to someone buying shitty music.

Well yeah, but concerts sell out because there's high demand and limited availability, so people always want any tickets available. Rail travel isn't nearly as rare or popular as concerts, the companies put the fares up closer to the date of travel because that's how they make money, not because the trains are fully booked. Plus there's no refunds on advance train tickets here.

do you look like Jesse Eisenberg

Oh, I remember this from a Beverly Cleary book. The main character got a bike cheap, only for a friend of his to point out that the shape of the bars meant it was a girl's bike. Then he tied a wooden stick where the bar would be on a boy's bike.

Is this the actual girl from the comic?

>"I'm your worst nightmare."
>To be continued
>I'LL BE THE ROUUUUUUNDABOUT

>but my pure fair maiden who needs my protection

Oh
A tranny

Attached: 1556863996691.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

There is no blumfs America, lol

there is this comic where he shows random people at a con checking out his boot and they are labeled friends
and thats probably the most pathetic and saddest thing i have ever seen

>mental gymnast

>an adult female outperforming a child at a childs game
lets be fair, she prolly learned how to from her husbando

>doesn't have a dad himself

Honestly, he'd be ugly as a dude or a woman.
What's with those awful teeth?

>the graph

Attached: 1557089349779.jpg (200x176, 9K)

>4channel

you can see it's TETRIS
and smart girls are good at this kind of games, it's true

>He looks like me
Then get a better haircut you look like my aunt.

>insulting appearances
>on 4 channel

yare yare daze

context?

>I wear a wristband to proclaim that I'm a tranny
>but I don't like people to notice it

Fake news

>starts a thread on 4channel proclaiming to be an incel
> doesn't like having it pointed out

So you're an actual tranny like user said.

Pathetic virgins, lel

I thought that goblino shit was just a meme.

I've honestly never seen a woman get catcalled and the majority of my friends have been women. What I HAVE heard is when they think someone like a cashier is flirting with them when it's really just a cashier being friendly

>an actual incel

by this logic you just BTFO'd yourself...

>i swear i know girls guys

>she

>logic
>4channel
>yourself

Do we really have a tranny having a meltdown here?

>straight

>having a meltdown
>right here
>on 4channel

no man is capable of growing giant tits, thick
thighs and an extremely thin waist no matter how much HRT you take

>tranny posts are an exact minute from one another.

Attached: 1547114227305.gif (700x700, 96K)

You are connected to the same internet as me, right?

Actually, you can pretty easily in about 3 months.

>a thread full of samefagging
>on 4channel?

>Here, I'll need you take these estrogen pills once a day.

Attached: doc_5eg.png (626x754, 95K)

Attached: trans89.png (586x821, 218K)

So a Russian organization with a pro LoL team was, reportedly, attempting to sell their spot in the League. They were not able to find a satisfactory buyer, so they were left with an expensive slot in the pro scene but no pro team to allow them to compete.
Instead, they did something that has generally been regarded as a pure PR move. Namely, they hired 5 female gamers to play as their "pro team." These girls range in rank from, iirc, high plat to low diamond, meaning they're around 90th percentile for League players. However, the difference between them and an actual pro team is astronomical.
Two teams who faced them have faced disciplinary action for their conduct during matches. One team banned 5 support champions, and allegedly a review of team comms revealed they did so in deliberate reference to support being the most popular role for girls. The other team drew the game out far longer than necessary, killing their opponents an absurd number of times when it was obvious they could win whenever they wanted.
The final point I will make is that, while I don't think any all-female team could have been competitively viable, these girls are not exactly the pinnacle of female League players. There are female players in high diamond, master, and (rarely) Challenger. So it is a tiny bit more nuanced than that one poster implied.

>if you ever excised
>went outside
>talked to real women
>gained humility

4 channel

Tldr

Attached: Jg75K3g.png (600x1420, 955K)

>They in trouble for winning too hard
Esports is a joke.

oof. this one got me in my feels

Attached: YEAH.png (16x16, 938)

ALL VIRGINS ARE GROUNDED

>big sales = good

So I guess a comic with shit sales is bad then, huh? HINT HINT.

Hmm...
01:06:12
01:07:13
01:08:14
01:09:17
01:10:18

Bitch just pulled a hokuto skin ken

Attached: 7DD7C9B4-11B8-485B-A0D6-66293BBDBB58.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Stop samefagging

They want to cut down on fraud.

Wow. Another thread where virgins lube up with their tears.

Dilate

Attached: lewd1.png (636x814, 455K)

I feel genuine pity for this person.

This thread isn't even about the media. It's just a pol bait thread.

STROKE

Is it just me or has there been a lot more /pol/ threads lately?

Attached: 1559769578972.png (792x768, 112K)

>pity
>an incel

lel

I don't get the opportunity to post this very often, thanks user

Attached: 9fe.jpg (640x833, 104K)

There has been. Something happened with mods. There may be one or more infiltrators.

I don't think they are an incel.

Doesn't this belong on Yea Forums?

>lauryn hill
>anyone even knowing who that is

Attached: 1524182538583.png (495x439, 232K)

Based Racecar Johnny.

Attached: johnny.jpg (680x892, 124K)

>Russian propaganda

Attached: racecar_johnny.jpg (760x1005, 198K)

This feels more at home at /pol/

Now that is BASED.

Lacking the bits where Johnny rapes the devil bitch until she becomes an angel.

GET OUT, RUSSIANS

This thread is really tame. What the fuck?

I know women who are better at Vidya games than me

>your disappointed mother

It's still just a shitty hate thread. This doesn't belong here.

You're right
/r9k/ was a better option.

Me too.

>Shitty hate thread
T. Tumblrina

>It's still just a shitty hate thread. This doesn't belong here.
But user todays Yea Forums is all about hate.

We doing Racecar Johnny?

Attached: racecar.png (400x330, 114K)

Match prolonging is genuinely a thing you want to avoid it just creates headaches for organizers, it's also often a sign of collusion and so to avoid the trouble if having to prove collusion everytime just ban them from taking too long.

Keep rubbing that dicklet, lel

>wanted on 4channel

They can't disagree with an argument so that's all they have left

t.incel

>Right-wing outrage thread
Coulda sworn I'd seen this episode already. This is why I hate summer - too many reruns.

vroom vroom

>default projection mode

No
You

I got it

Attached: 1559942509631.jpg (600x1758, 210K)

Attached: racecar_johnny.png (680x1055, 745K)

It's the russians

1:48:06
1:49:07
>Tranny has been angrily replying to thread for almost an hour.

>nice virginity

Stop samefagging.

>he

Attached: 1505773859050.jpg (334x334, 155K)

Attached: comic1.png (1000x1280, 877K)

I think you mean Racecar probaganda.

Attached: fa5.png (345x377, 91K)

user, don't make me trip you.

Attached: comic2.png (1000x1280, 1.07M)

Where's the edit where they end up fucking?

It isn't self-defeating because that's the entire point. The strip is about the tranny building it up in their head due to the emotional baggage of not being a real girl, not the disgusting public lynching them in the street for being a tranny. Not everything is about pwning the libcucks/conservatards.

Attached: reigen flip off.png (720x493, 209K)

What's taking the mods so long on this? Are they poltards?

why is natty so OP

Attached: natty time portal.jpg (712x960, 136K)

I wouldn't be surprised

Attached: 1558346631641.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Oh it's not an edit. 50 pages of hardcore anal that I'm only fumping the first few pages of. e621.net/pool/show/14245

It blows my mind that people have to be told what is and isn't a photoshop in 2019

Attached: comic3.png (1000x1280, 775K)

>Watching Friday, Django Unchained, Straight out of Compton, Ray, 12 Years a Slave, Beverly Hills Cop, Rush Hour, Black Dynamite, Jackie Brown, Boyz n the Hood, Coming to America, Training Day, The Equalizer, Bad Boys, Remember the Titans, Glory, Hotel Rwanda, Dreamgirls, Purple Rain, I am Legend, Men in Black
WTF I cant watch these movies they have black people in a lead roll! I as a white person refuse to do such a thing.

Who here /fatkevin/?

Attached: fat_kevin.jpg (760x980, 684K)

Attached: comic4.png (1000x1280, 1012K)

no you
times infinity

Virgins think video games are hard
Let me laugh louder

I was waiting for someone to post this

Attached: 1523858898636.jpg (540x217, 18K)

THE BEST

Attached: comic5.png (1000x1280, 1.19M)

NO
YOU
INFINITY+1

Attached: comic6.png (1563x2000, 1.61M)

Attached: 1517687339241.png (752x620, 707K)

I'm becoming invested

Tetris mom's are great, they're like those little old ladies in martial arts films who are secret lotus staff masters.

what kind of math major only has one copy of the work its taken them a month to go to

obviously a shitty one, babs is way smarter than those knuckleheads

>no "faggot"

Attached: comic7.png (1000x1280, 855K)

Hmm, reminds me of this Foxtrot strip.

(Might need to go backward and forward a few days to get the context.)

Attached: 1548132877480.gif (900x289, 96K)

Attached: comic8.png (725x930, 688K)

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

It's a story that takes place in the 90s. So she would have been known during that time. Still a shitty story though.

Vaginas are too spooky for some guys.

Whoops, forgot link.

gocomics.com/foxtrotclassics/2010/02/04

Attached: comic9.png (720x928, 754K)

Attached: 1547317925266.jpg (976x1500, 274K)

Reminds me of my wedding my cousin who’s mtf went to the boys side for a family picture I had to point to the girls side for them. My wife and I had a good laugh about it.

My Ex Gf could wreck me in CTR and Tekken. I mean absolutely kick my shit in. I never got mad about it like a little bitch tho.
I will say..moment I got better in CTR she started playing topless. God I miss her.

Are none of these girls wearing bras?

Shit I forgot about the yoshi penetration.
Well, I've gone too far, might as well see how far I can make it before I get banned/thread gets nuked.

Attached: comic10.png (1001x1280, 930K)

Can someone redpill me on Racecar Johnny? These edits are funny and I want to know more about this character

Please stop trying to one up the joke!

Attached: comic11.png (1001x1280, 1M)

THICCC

You're a loser for saying redpill. Lel, fucking incels.

This was the original comic, no real reason for his existence but people just ran with his character.

Attached: 74f.png (680x910, 740K)

>LOL thread turned into a gay furry porn dump
What the fuck

Damn. I...

Why do Asian trannies end up looking amazing though?

Hey are tou still invested

Attached: comic12.png (1000x1280, 894K)

You act like this is out of the ordinary.

It's like 200% better

The difference between male and female asians are blurred a lot more than others.

Asian plastic surgery is much better than ours.

Attached: comic13.png (1000x1280, 934K)

DEFINITELY

>cinematic empathy

Is that a nipple on the front left woman?

It's all a dream, that's why it's in this thread in the first place; not because the situation is fabricated for the purpose of making somebody feel bad for her, but because it's all in his subconscious mind.

Being violent makes you respected and feared. Just look at Muslims and Hillary Clinton.

You
Are
Retards

e621.net/pool/show/14245
Full link in case thead 404s before I finish.

Attached: comic14.png (1000x1280, 1007K)

>he doesn't like my music! kick his ass!!
>comes back and sues the store into bankruptcy

>But lots of women DO get catcalled all the time.
Not as often as you'd like to believe.

Women steep themselves in victimhood for attention, which you give them. They dont want to be "leered at" and yet they also dont want to be ignored. They want attention but they dont want people to think they want attention, so they pretend attention is bad.

Attached: 20190607_201939.jpg (1040x1094, 839K)

>Natty vs Stardust the Super Wizard

Who would win?

>Jessica get to the fucking left! Just because you wear pants doesn't make you a boy sweetie, stop being so sexist. Now stop trying to hold up gym again, you can deal with your daddy issues at home.
I see you're adding in text stories to the shit that never happened label.

>LOUDLY PROJECTING

what the fuck

But that's what you incels do

You know the only time I ever saw cat calling was from some fucking gypsy. Is it really so common?

KEEP GOING

Someone post the edit where the girl likes being flirted on and Dobson sits alone mumbling about how he'll beat the guy up in a comic later

>incels
>going outside to catcall
LMAO

Holy fuck literally half of the entire comic is dedicated to writing a fucking prologue for a single panel punch line. Something is wrong with this subhuman

Attached: file.png (480x272, 158K)

This is an incredibly bad tone for a Female Furies book. If you fucking leer at Mad Harriet and she doesn't like it, she pulls your lungs out through your mouth.

You don't get it

To be fair, this is 100% true in Yea Forums. So many threads want Black Panther to fail

Johnny is just trying to run from the past.

Attached: 3bd.gif (158x173, 2.53M)

Why aren't these off topic /pol/ wan fests nuked on site?

>Smart enough to do math
>Not smart enough to check whose at the door before opening it.

Mods are fags. nothing new.

How am I wrong?

>not giving racecar johnny a hug
Fuck that guy.

Attached: 1559775318090.png (636x852, 592K)

The difference is Fat Kevin has charisma. The double standard isn't with the guys themselves but more the fact that women are only deemed attractive by their looks and can't have personality/whatever factored in like men can. This is something that is propagated by women themselves and not men.

Heh you sure do.

Attached: lol.jpg (456x73, 8K)

I'd say all these apologists coming out of the work dont belong here more

>bad at homophones
>is a homosexual

>So mad he starts spamming gay porn
I didn't say you could stop

What's a wan fest

I want to fuck the pink loli

When we all sit around and jerk off to the director of Aquaman

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU OOOOPPPPPPP I WISH I HAD A GF FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 14738D49-60C5-458F-925D-237CC425956D.jpg (1280x720, 325K)

Get off 4channel, Russian

The tolerant left!

la creatura....

>PROJECTION

BASED

CRINGE

Same strain of what makes dudes on Yea Forums and /fit/ imagine scenarios where they reject the stacies after them for their money/body.

>Why do women fantasize about men catcalling them so much?
They do get catcalled. Constantly. But it's by nonwhites and you can't say that in the current year.
Hey! Hey girl! You looking fine! Hey I'm talking to you! Fucking bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=48Fg-j11XE0&feature=youtu.be

YIKES

THIS

Damn. These are the ones molesting my waifus

OOPSIE DAISY

>If I keep replying with PROJECTION I win!

>Happy Easter, everyone!

Good for him/her. He's just being nice. I'd give them a hug.

>me as a kid
>play Star Fox Adventure
>always got stuck on this part
>never played past it
>always failed it
>twice I asked my older sister to beat it
>she did, both times on her first time

I still don't understand how, but APPARENTLY Liam from The Best Friends stated I was a dumb little kid because I didn't try something different.

youtu.be/pckfTImQAEU?t=1193

Like sorry for thinking the way to beat a challenge is to do what the challenge fucking told me to do.

It's all the right ever had

ZOO WEE MAMA

>I'm also a sexy psychic witch detective who gets dripping wet for my abusive psycho literally a demon from hell boyfriend.
Girls are weird and have gross fetishes.

Attached: madnerd.jpg (3196x1680, 1.36M)

Because they stay sexy longer than whites.

Hot take: He is actually incredibly progressive and is trying to encourage and support her through her transition by always using her correct pronouns and complimenting her progress.

You might just have a family. Good on you for not being a literal basement.

WOW WOW WOW
ZOW
ZOW
WOW WOW WOW

Girls are weird lol so random.

I’m not projecting anything, I’m just breakin your fuckin balls

Attached: 9B00357A-F688-4EB1-89A1-8AB7CD87D86C.jpg (650x694, 38K)

unbased contrast poster

Gross

>tfw this thread is mostly basements
>that one user that is an attic

Attached: ED47D2C6-606C-4871-9EA8-B08EA533A46C.png (172x159, 70K)

Of course YOU'D say that

Now go home and get your fuckin shinebox

Attached: 215DF58D-D484-42ED-9ACC-C52CF660B35A.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I live above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley.

>virgin basement v. Chad attic

Based bowling pin

>the Wizard Garage

You're killing me with this. lel

>wizard garage
That's actually perfect

They are, but apparently none of this stuff matters anymore.

Attached: nobodycares.jpg (824x2039, 663K)

I really don't understand this at all

7/10 ending

>asking anybody to play in your place on an online game
This should be a cardinal sin.

Ha ha you’re lonely and question if you’ll ever find love again.

expecting people to smart or fortunate enough to be able to get their own new state IDs is racist

The grammar is bad. He hit on a transsexual without being aware they were transsexual.

How old are you?

I’m sad this was an edit I thought I found a new porn comic.

youtube.com/watch?v=abtB1JGmmC4

older than you if you didn't realize that was satire of things that real people say

She was checking for enemy Stands.

Attached: 1559944571319.png (853x480, 396K)

You should lean into it more

classic

subtlety is key my lad

JESUS CHRIST

C'mon though boy. People say that exactly. There is nothing separating it.

>misspelling a drawn word
>said word is also fairly common
This is pissing me off more than the edgy tranny LARPing. I swear this place gave me autism.

Attached: traps.jpg (640x561, 150K)

>uncensored tranny dick
MODS!!

Bottom left looking like Humpdy Dumpty

Th-thanks

Stardust, he has retarding rays

Attached: retarding rays.jpg (1017x282, 142K)

This person has no experience with bars or hookup culture.
The redpill advice is simply to move on after rejected.
youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY

>Retarding rays
Useless on a feminist

Attached: cute girl.jpg (1280x921, 446K)

your point doesn't make sense you fat faggot

the Fugees are common knowledge to me even at a young age

>probably drew herself
>used the word "cute"

So inspired
Please tell more of your brilliant jokes
And don't
Ever
Stop

You just can't read

Ten bucks the artist is white but chooses a black avatar because of her own guilt and need to be 'cool' with the POC crowd.

Do people just not expect to get cold opened on in public these days?

>Moooooom, Johnny won't let me have my turn on the gameboy!
>but Mooooom, I didn't get to play yesterday!
>Oh for god's sake, none of you get to play it

That's rightist shit

Kino

That there is a whole lotta cringe packed into one comic.

Who thought it was a great idea for a fries book to be a #metoo book lmao

There seems like there's been a huge increase in the amount of shitty webcomics drawn by trannies in the past five or so years.

Maybe the BDSM one.

Cute

Cringe.

why do these extremist SJW comics always draw their characters covered in bandages

the eyes bothered me so I fixed it.

Attached: nonsuc.png (894x2039, 2.79M)

People don't even like other people showing up out of the blue at their house without having texted first, of course they won't like being approached from nowhere by strangers unless they're out at a bar.

>cringe
>packed into one post

Easy money.

Keep crying bitch nigga

>increase in threads made by incels

The house thing makes sense, but I've cold-opened on people plenty of times and even made a few friends that way.

You're trying too hard, boy

First one is free. You'll have to donate to my Patreon for more.

They cut themselves.

Dudes who are attracted to trannies are already halfway gay. The guy just became a degenerate in his adult years.

I\d love to ! u fplease linnk it

You fucking hack. I'm gonna protest your shows now.

Please turn and face the camera.

Attached: tumblr_nu4u0bY3kc1tge5oqo1_400.gif (355x200, 6K)

Asian men have finer features, so its easier to fake than some 7 foot tall square-jawed Swede.

>i cut myself

>Not giving him a chance to say why it sucks

The point is that there are a number of clear warning signs that someone doesn't want to be bothered. If you can't spot them you're either an asshole or an autist.

>ashamed

Most trannies are incels

S O N O F D O B

Attached: laughinginamerican.jpg (274x266, 32K)

Hat girl looks like a dudebro who got magically transformed into a woman.

I look forward to the sequence where his best friend fucks him.

>admits to being both

No shit, but you can't just assume you're supposed to never talk to anyone in public. That's just as if not more autistic. Don't run up on someone while they're obviously preoccupied, but don't sperg out if someone speaks to you while you're in public

Imagine hating feet

This reads like it was written by someone familiar with D&D but not at all with video games.

>Most trannies are incels
Not really. We just fuck each other.

the art work is pretty nice all things considered

Did the writer of this comic not watch the fucking movie

The entire point of the fucking movie is that the villain has these one sided nigger views

You are exactly correct, I believe

But if you're trans, wouldn't you just go to the side of whatever gender you identify as?

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

Look granny, I know I look just like your grandson but I've got my earbuds in my ear and I'm busy reading. Get the hint that I don't want to socialise with you just because I'm stuck on the same train as you.

>rightist views

I've played video games with enemies you can fight but aren't supposed to because they instantly wreck your shit.

>I was born in a mans body
>but I identify as a woman
>but I will not identify as a woman
>I will identify as a transwoman
>but I will never complete the TRANSitioning part of being a transgendered person
>because it's not possible to fully TRANSition from male to female or female to male
>but I will scream hate if you state this fact

Attached: 1510815135005.jpg (1448x2048, 269K)

>cold opened on
Who the fuck talks like this?

Yea Forums fags, that's who.

Non-binary is a thing

>you came to the wrong neighbourhood motherbzzer

Attached: bzz bzz.jpg (932x661, 67K)

Yeah yeah. I've seen south park.

Not really

This premise is hot and I want porn like it

No it isn't, non-binary is literally just "I'm cis, but people on tumblr make fun of me for being cis so I'll just wear generic clothes and pretend I'm neither"

Attached: [smugs in Norwegian].png (494x438, 304K)

>Getting trans during High School

Are you fucking retarded

It's not that, it's the weapon names and the not understanding you can just walk past s dude sometimes.
Not even fortnite kiddies are that dumb.

You wish, incel.

That's obviously taking place in school. Remember how fucking nervous you could get about getting picked last for a team and whether a group of your classmates would let you join the football game or whatever? I imagine being trans in that situation would make you freak out about whether anyone's going to call you out if you go stand with the gender you identify as. That'd be worse than just standing with the other gender, but the question would make you hesitate.

It's one of the more believable comics in the thread I feel.

But yes

Non-binary is a term made up so straight women could be gay without dating girls.

>I have a vagina but I wear TROUSERS
>that's right
>I'm NON-BINARY

Attached: 1352929053182.jpg (512x384, 37K)

Sorry, i was on a road trip and my internet went out.

Sounds like you understand sooooo muuuuuch

Well. Please continue.

Motherfuckin' mutt!

Attached: file.png (852x480, 345K)

wholesome.

Mwahahaha! You fool, this only makes my boner harder!

you can keep saying it, but it doesnt make it true.
take your delusions back to tumblr

Attached: 1303905581012.png (225x186, 96K)

>Remember how fucking nervous you could get about getting picked last for a team
Nah man, I didn't give a single fuck, I'd just hang out with the other nerds who weren't good at gym and we'd just pretend we were doing shit while talking about vidya or whatever.

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153K)

Even better,
>I was born in a womans body
>but i identify as a man
>but I will never complete the TRANSitioning part of being a transgendered person
>I still enjoy having sex with men
>I get pregant
>Doctors can't properly diagnose me because i give them my preferred identity instead of my birth one
>Baby dies
>WAAAAAH men can get pregnant too you know, its the doctors fault.

You think tumblr is still a thing if it ever was?
Please keep going.

Don't pretend

Ah, yes, we had your kind in my school too. They went to the toystore to buy bionicles at lunch break in high school.

the tranny looks so sheepish and embarrassed in the last panel, kinda cute.

>Remember how fucking nervous you could get about getting picked last for a team and whether a group of your classmates would let you join the football game or whatever?
Is this like an american thing or what?

You're this dumb? Yeah.

No, it's a thing for non-autistic teen kids who worry about fitting in with their peers.

>Stating facts are dumb
Are you said dumb tranny? Maybe use your brain and save everyone else from your bullshit.

>2019
>denying the continued festering existence of tumblr
ishyddt

Attached: fuckin nerd.gif (288x176, 1.19M)

He's referencing a real (huffpo)news story, albeit to its argumentative extreme.
huffpost.com/entry/women-arent-the-only-people-who-get-abortions_n_5cf55540e4b0e346ce8286d3

>non-autistic teen kids who worry about fitting in with their peers.
I'd say it's more autistic to think that not being picked means you don't fit in. That said I don't think anyone had this worry when I was a kid.

This has to be photoshopped.

It just has to be.

>SPOUTS FAKE NEWS
keep going, Becky

Have you're step dad check under your bed

The holocaust.

>fake news
sweety don't use big words you don't understand

Nigga, it's one class, most the people in it you'd never see for the rest of the day, who actually gave a shit past 5th grade?

> also illiterate
Ban little Darla here

Being "trans" is not fine.