The Worst Decade For Animation?

I think the late 10s might just seem really bad because it's happening in real time but a lot of the shit airing right now is just fucking bad.
But the 70s take the cake for the worst cartoons. The 70s were awful. Cartoons were so bland and uncreative, tracing model sheets, no real style, no life to characters, just moving from post to pose and lip flapping. Besides "don't spend money" there's no real vision to most of them. Worthless cartoons.

I can't see any reason to go with another decade besides maybe the 60s. Besides memes the 2010s have been pretty mixed, some good stuff some bad stuff. Even 2009, the year of CNReal had some good shit like Wolverine and the X-Men, Armored Adventures, The Superhero Squad Show, League of Super Evil, Jimmy Two-Shoes, and as much as Yea Forums won't admit it, Fanboy and Chumchum.

Attached: PuAKQ-1466183117-939-blog-Header Final.jpg (1200x628, 618K)

I think they're comfy

>The 70s were awful. Cartoons were so bland and uncreative, tracing model sheets, no real style, no life to characters, just moving from post to pose and lip flapping.
I'll take anything from the 70s over all the faggot/dyke/nigger/tranny pushing we have today. Cartoons are for kids, yet we have adults with kid brains making cartoons for adults and claiming they're for kids. Fuck off with this.

I think a good parameter is how healthy disney is looking at any given decade.
1930 - 1960 : Great!
1960 -1990 : Decline.
1990 - 2010 : renaissance
2010 -2020 : CGI and general confusion?

>Cartoons are for kids
>An entire medium can only be for kids
Please leave this board permanently

I agree with the first paragraph

Sabrina is cute! CUTE!

I agree.
But I'll also add that in addition to abandoning this board, you should also abandon this site and abandon life.

based

Today's cartoons are better than cartoons from the 70s, and it's not even an opinion.

>Implying history confirms comfortably to decades.

I bet you're one of those dummies who think stereotypes conform neatly to "generations".

The 70's had some cute girls

I'm only echoing the western idea of what cartoons are. Even the manchildren/womenchildren/trannychildren/nonbinary children in the industry will agree that cartoons are for kids. Personally, I dont agree with that. It's why I watch anime. Fuck the west except for based France.

Animation quality aside, HB characters actually have good designs, just not utilized properly.

I agree, also early 00s
This

The 1990s was easily the prime for all things animation, no question. Tons of God tier TV stuff, good films, CGI was becoming a more serious thing, and even lots of great stuff was released in the non-Western world. The 80s and 00s are also very strong, but I associate the 90s the most as being the height of greatness, with some spill over from other decades. Personally, the worst decade in animation to me is unquestionably the 1960s. 70s is OK outside of Western TV.

people in animeland also think that cartoons are for kids
the noble otaku isn't seen as a human being in the east

In the 70s a director like Bakshi could actually get his films financed and given a wide-ish release, which is more than can be said for most independent animators currently active. Movies in general were more willing to take risks.

nah you're not imagining it. tv is pretty bad. people on this board love to trash the later half of the 2000s but i would still take that over the 2010s

Attached: 1558591854499.gif (666x666, 2.64M)

2010s since 2013/14 have been dogshit

The 2010s no doubt

2010s

2009-2012 was the worst mini era for aniation since at least the early 80s

Attached: 1555982976389.png (1230x670, 1.36M)

Late 2010s is the worst era for animation since the early 80s