This design is incredibly sensual, yet the show doesnt feel sexist or demeaning toward women

This design is incredibly sensual, yet the show doesnt feel sexist or demeaning toward women.

Attached: #perfection.png (259x579, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSVkprXlc6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incredibly sensual
what

he means she has a feminine shape, which I guess is sensual for a modern western cartoon

There’s a fucking thread for this show already

Contain your bait there at least

Because the characters actually look and behave like girls.

Its not just that, but the proportions are just right. Even when compared with designs in other media.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSVkprXlc6k

Tiny ankles

But powerful calves

Stop shilling this show you faggot.

Jesus, she has a fat ass.

the correct term is thicc

Whatever it is, I want more of it.

I honestly don't like how they had to make her a blonde with an hourglass shape and a tiny waist. How is that not demeaning towards real women?

Because some women are actually blonde with an hourglass shape and a tiny wraist?

Attached: TookTheBait.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

She's muscular as well

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Ugly Betty, but there are some women out there who are actually quite attractive.

Oh god, my dick.

I don't see how having a sensual character would be inherently sexist or demeaning to women in any case. If you think of a woman as less of a person just because you find her attractive, then that's a you problem.

Reasons 2D is superior nth edition

Lauren Faust makes such good proportions because she herself is an amazon. She can immediately reference good looking bodies by simply looking at her own.

Attached: 254.jpg (480x832, 79K)

You sound gay OP.

Attached: 1553831840817.jpg (720x720, 101K)

Why are so many women in the cartoon industry super-hot gilfs?

Faust is a butterface

>that arrow pointing to her crotch
how did they get away with this?

You can be byootifool, and still not be a whore slut. Hard, but possible.