ITT: Lessons taught in cartoons that are mostly myths

ITT: Lessons taught in cartoons that are mostly myths

>Most people who were assholes, bullies or snobby people from high school change and become better people

No, they don't, they truly don't

Attached: LTBrcQF.jpg (1280x960, 147K)

As can be plainly noted, lifetime faggot OP does in fact REMAIN a faggot

Are you trying to tell us something OP?

Attached: 1559429369593.png (419x604, 251K)

Dobson what are you doing here?

Let's just say I met three people who use to bully me.

Still had some wisecrack thing to say to get a reaction.

One of them died recently and I don't want to say thing anything bad about the dead, yet I'll just quote Mark Twain and say

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

>the kid who gets picked on in school for being a weirdo will change and be a well-adjusted adult
>the nerdy homely girl will change into a beautiful princess as she gets older
>the faggot who made this thread will stop choking on dongs

Attached: 1506900309289.jpg (480x501, 78K)

Seems like I touched a nerve.
I'm guessing you people were the bullies that never changed and still douche bags

Are you fucking serious? How have you not heard of "OP os a faggot?"

Attached: 1558818296915.jpg (440x440, 15K)

Mainly the whole "everyone is an asshole bully except the nerd" trope.

I'm sure it was true in the 60s-90s, but once I got into High School the jocks and cheerleaders were actually nice and the nerds were too introverted to have a decent conversation with. Typically people just wanted to graduate and get the fuck out instead of worrying about social roles.

Yep, I've definitely touched a nerve, still childish

I only wish the best for you

>tfw went from bullied to bully in highschool

Attached: 1531148936407.png (1052x1074, 475K)

>Didn't take advantage of bullying people in middle school when teachers didn't care because boys will be boys
Gee you missed out

Attached: 1364751113174.jpg (499x333, 32K)

>the attractive & popular kids are dumb and mean
>the nerds & losers are picked on for no good reason

In my experience the the meanest kids were the ones who were just above the bottom of the school hierarchy and they ruthlessly picked on the few kids unlucky enough to be at the very bottom (the literal autist chris-chan types) just so they could feel like they were above someone.

Yeah, when I was in school the jocks and goths were the coolest kids I knew. The nerds were all "holier than thou" assholes who acted like everybody was beneath them. Cheerleaders were all ugly cunts at my school, though.

Is this your first day or something?

Attached: 1558467637537.jpg (714x503, 35K)

>Terminally ill? Just act less sick advise doctors.

Attached: gwenpool bwaaa ha ha ha ha are you serious.png (444x418, 263K)

Attached: markofthefag.png (493x639, 394K)

To quote MLK
"Darkness cannot defeat darkness, only light can"

Money makes you an asshole.

The real truth is that deep down that person was always an asshole and will always be an asshole.

The ceiling is right, Squidward. You’re not a very good OP

Even more bullshit is that bullies grow up to work at mcdonalds or be a janitor while nerds get all the chicks and make fuck you money. The truth is that everybody winds up working at mcdonalds bully or not. The bullies however have no emotional scarring!

Attached: 1364168875967.jpg (781x750, 348K)

To be fair, it makes good story-telling to make up a fantasy scenario where nerds were that confident in real life.
Well, some are but the majority aren't.

MOM GOOD
DAD BAD

This. The popular people at my school were generally nice and friendly. As for nerds, while I do relate to them a lot more than the popular kids, some of them can be pricks though and I'm not even talking about the whole "toxic masculinity" or "goobergate" type shit. A lot of them just aren't friendly seeing as though they never smile and can be just a cliquey as any other group. They all jump down your throat the second that you get something wrong about/not familiar with whatever form of media the group is centered on. I really do feel like there is a balance between not letting newcomer walk all over the group and changing everything but at the same time not being such a prick that you scare people away from the thing that interests you.

>just bee yourself

what exactly did the bullies do to you?

Did they do gay stuff to you like shoving their fists up your ass, or forbidding you from cumming by grabbing your cock hard?

>You always stick by family, no matter what, even if a sibling wants to make a deal with the devil to hang out with you because it makes them happy, you should always stick by your family. No. Matter. What.

My life has never been more carefree than when I decided to financially cut-off terrible members of my family.

Attached: 1556987107784.jpg (950x534, 128K)

You reminded me of a time in elementary school when a classmate put a pen in another classmate's ass.

>the nerdy homely girl will change into a beautiful princess as she gets older

Happened to my school. A literallywho ugly duckling turned into a contender for the top 5 over a single summer.

???? This is true though.

Teenagers are fucking assholes, and a large percentage of people grow out of it. If they didn't, you would see just as many 40-year olds doing dumb high school shit as you would teenagers.

Think of all the dumb shit you used to do in high school and how a lot of you probably don't do it now.

>graduate high school
>can’t really bully people in college and still miss it to this day

>One day you'll find a skill that you're really good at that defines you as a person

Attached: 1542050352946.jpg (231x240, 25K)