MCU F4 announcement coming this SDCC?

MCU F4 announcement coming this SDCC?
twitter.com/ManaByte/status/1136413000758202369

Attached: 5cf92563acd46-fantastic-four-1.jpg (1000x800, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/doctor-doom-movie-noah-hawley-kevin-feige/
indiewire.com/2019/03/noah-hawley-doctor-doom-script-done-waiting-kevin-feige-call-back-1202051160/
comingsoon.net/movies/news/1049213-noah-hawley-his-doctor-doom-movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One actor from every iteration of F4 so far (Corman don't count) has gone on to have a big role in the MCU

So will someone from MCU F4 end up headlining in a really awful movie somewhere else?

>they turned Steve old so Evans can return as Johnny.

Attached: 1558668152607.png (300x300, 104K)

I'm gonna go and guess that it will be the surprise

I just hope it doesn't turn out as bad as Captain Marvel. I had a lot of hope for it after the panel and it ended up disappointing.

>Captain Marvel
>bad
Only to incels.

Attached: confused cheese.jpg (720x720, 193K)

Captain Marvel literally feels like another generic MCU movie, the only reason it got so much hate is because of Brie Larson

Yes, but it'll be a hilarious disaster everyone secretly loves.

Except the lack of difficulty in adversity or the stupid design and story decisions. You know, the bread and butter of capeshit.

WILL JIM GO FOR IT? I MUST KNOW.
It was decent but underwhelming, like mister doctor was a better flick, and Brie's nice when being playful so having her in Bucky mode during half of the movie was silly. But yeah it was also fun to see those guys descent into insanity with empty theaters and shit.

Attached: 1511378678190.jpg (500x375, 34K)

bump

Like, I feel that this is one thing they would do, but I get a stronger feeling that having Ryan Reynolds in complete Deadpool gear coming on stage and going "NOW YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH FIEGE! WHERE THE F-udge is the next Deadpool coming out?!" would make the theater explode.

Meant to respond to

I would say that Captain Marvel is the weirdly the most generic of all the MCU. Like, it reached peak generic cause it was all the previous MCU tricks merged into one. There was nothing really noteworthy about the film, and all the interesting Kree stuff was deleted scenes most likely so Carol could kill her teammates without a care.

>like mister doctor was a better flick,
That at least gave us "Dormammu, I've come to bargain"
Captain Marvel didn't give us anything memorable.

Chris Evans, Michael B Jordan and who else?

I am guessing doom won't be in this one but in the sequel.

Cringe.

I'd rather have Doom be established early if Feige wants to play the long game and have him be the final boss in Secret Wars. Have Doom be the first villain, Super Skrull the 2nd villain, and then the third villain be Molecule Man, or Annihilus.

Where does the Mole Man and the Wingless Wizard play into all of this?

>Doom will get introduced soon
>Osborn will get introduced soon

what's going on here?

Attached: 1442599208185.jpg (349x350, 10K)

Well first of all, it has to be a 4tology, not a trilogy. And every FF so far has tried to do both Doom and the core family at the same time, and as a consequence failed to establish either. MCU's had the same problem before with Ronan and the Guardians, there's only so much screentime. Do the FF proper on the first one with some goober, then in FF2 Doom can really shine.

>Feige
>Doing more than a trilogy
I wish.

bump

Laurence Fishburne voiced the Silver Surfer

Capstoning the Phase 4 with Fantastic FOUR would be ultra kino

They'd fit right in with the MCU

it was Thor TDW world levels of mediocre trash

Ready for Sue to lead the team?

Deadpool is overrated and the schtick is getting old. Plus he adds nothing of value whereas the Fantastic Four brings all kinds of lore to the MCU.

You can introduce Doom in without Fantastic Four. Have FF4 go up against Annihilus and introduce Doctor Doom in BP 2 or Strange 2 or even in his own solo movie.

Yeah, but who would get a bigger reaction from normies? F4 or DP?

no one cares about normies when the Eternals and Shang-Chi are getting picked to get movies. You get them to care about FF4, and not the other way around.

i highly think she will since i have a feeling that Feige will dial down on Reed's science autism

Depends. If she's already the leader since the origin then it's retarded. Since MCU seems to hate retreading, I hope Franklin is in it.

It's Ant Man director Payton Reed which is likely a good thing. He nails heart/warmth.

Johnny better be the same age as Peter

>James Franco as Dr Doom
>Jonah Hill as the Thing
>Seth Rogen as MIster Fantastic
>Danny McBride the Human Torch
>Michael Cera the Invisible Woman
>Craig Robinson Namor the Submariner
>Jay Baruchel Galactus
>David Krumholtz Molecule Man
>Channing Tatum Jennifer Walters
>Christmas 2020
>Directed by Uwe Boll

>It's Ant Man director Payton Reed
Wrong, it is Noah Hawley, he had a Dr Doom script and they could rework that as the first FF movie, Payton Reed want to but Ant Man and the Wasp was a disaster so i don't think so

You're dumb dude. Bc there was a Hawley Doom script at Fox years ago it's somehow him now in the MCU? ...that's not how it works.
Whether or not it's Reed in the end, that's the rumor floated in entertainment news today, and getting traction.

Who fucking cares

screenrant.com/doctor-doom-movie-noah-hawley-kevin-feige/
indiewire.com/2019/03/noah-hawley-doctor-doom-script-done-waiting-kevin-feige-call-back-1202051160/
comingsoon.net/movies/news/1049213-noah-hawley-his-doctor-doom-movie
He wrote Fargo and Legion, far better than Ant Man and the Wasp

Feige does not care how good a writer is because it will be his movie at the end and made by his committee.

>doctor doom solo movie

don't do it, and the first FF movie won't have Doctor Doom as the main villain again, it'll probably be Mole Man, or Namor but I think they'll save him for Black Panther
Give him a Disney+ Doctor Doom show or some shit, give him a movie with Doctor Doom but don't do a solo movie, that's dumb

You day that, but look how Spider-man happened