"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Attached: 9cd.png (1280x1148, 373K)

What does that quote have to do with Monstar?

She's just a girl whose entire life is perpetual bullying until she meets Marco.

>until she meets Marco
Then she gets bullied sexually

dropped this shit after the lizard guy wins but then looses for no reason. when does it get good?

So she wiped out all non-magical beings?

For years I had kept on meaning to watch Star Vs. but I'm glad I never got around to it

Attached: star vs moon presence.jpg (685x700, 297K)

Never

Attached: 43542353.png (1075x648, 697K)

That was it

I thought she was the one who sexually bullied Marco.

>MonStar is infinitely better than Star in every capacity
How does she do it bros

HURR DURR SHE KILLED MILLIONS FUCKING ESS JAY DUBYAS BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN INTO BELIEVING RACISM IS BAD HEIL DRUMPF

Attached: svtfoe alternate ending.png (1078x672, 37K)

By not committing genocide over a tantrum

sanguis ignimus
corpus minimus
sanguis ignimus
corpus minimus
rotten corpus satani
ave
sanguis ignimus
corpus minimus
rotten corpus satani
ave
ave
ave
versus cristus
ave
ave
versus cristus
ave
ave
versus cristus
ave satani
sanguis ignimus
corpus minimus
rotten corpus
satani
satani
satani
ave
ave
satani

Attached: steven and star hitler.png (956x978, 421K)

I want to hug her because she was consyantly bullied and thus have extrimley low standarts and will not be discusted by me after more than 5 minutes of dialogue.

>Defending Star magicide
Stop being racist

Funny enough, I think the story would have worked even better for the "monster racism is baad!!" narrative. Toffee would simply need a moving argument like "Remember how your adoring subjects treated you your whole life, if you join us, you won't suffer anymore" to make Star think twice about shanking him. And it would make the confrontation against Mina and Meteora extra personal, since one is just like her, and the other sees her existance as an insult against her beliefs and Solaria's.
Just by the virtue of being half monster half mewman, Star would symbolize the bridge between two antagonistic civilizations. Or something like that, I just think a lot would have been at play if she was half breed instead of full mewman.

Not only that but check this out:

>looses
Dirty fucking beanerfags STILL can't cope. And they fucking lie too, they kept on watching even though they are bitching 24/7. There is no other way for Jebus to get a thousand viewers on stream otherwise.

Attached: nuclear.png (859x1017, 442K)

mi error mohamed
*loses

How about instead of Marco, she has a monster friend?

Either monster arm Marco, Dennis, or aged up Katrina.

Monstar requires a lot of reshuffling characters and interactions to work. Probably the most interesting idea I've read is having Brittney swap roles with Marco.

Ligger trash

Monstar as Eclipsas daughter taking the place of Meteora altogether (she's still a teen because of time shenanigans or a spell Eclipsa cast to protect her or something I dunno lol) Toffees finds and adopts her, he only picked her up because of her odd connection with Magic and thought he might be able to use that somehow. Doesn't care about her as much more than a henchman thats significantly more capable than the run of the mill ones. Brittany takes the place of Star Butterfly as princess. Both get sent to Earth, Brittany so she can broaden her horizons and maybe stop being such a bitch and Monstar so she can keep an eye on Brittany and try to steal the wand. Both end up involved with Marco, shenanigans ensue.

Lol keep crying bitch nigga.

Grant us eyes.

Monstar would have been fun

all this monstar fannart caused season 4 ending through meme magic

Shame there hasn't be any more Monstar art

I'd love to see more villainous, genocidal Star art. At least something mildly entertaining came out of that trash heap of an ending.

Attached: star (8).jpg (768x1024, 38K)

Promised slave market Monstar fanart never.

I'm pretty sure I have some of that.

I don't believe you.

wheres the fuckin ART

I'd like to see fluffy-pony style Meteora torture comics

Attached: thinkin bout killin babies.jpg (480x360, 23K)

AAAAAAAA I WANA DEFEND HER SMILE

Attached: 1559383001521.gif (498x280, 3.24M)

Was that a premonition?

She killed millions