mega.nz/#F!ZQl0VSTB!Msbp8ZldZvtMA3w0kvZtCQ

Attached: PamHarley.png (662x318, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1C8C7op9LU
youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM
youtube.com/watch?v=baWC7buWmDA
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nv1MYDcDOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I predict lots of people will waifu Pam and hate Harley.

That's because Tara Strong's harley voice is cancer

they should kiss anyway

It'll be interesting getting a focus on the villains. And it's a surprise that it's taken this long for Harley to show up.

So is Harley like a Joker fangirl in this universe like Babs is to Batman and neither have met their obsession?

so smold

Attached: perfect.png (328x573, 244K)

>KIMURA!

I can't even understand what she's saying, half the time.

This. Tarley sucks

WHATDIDYOUSAY???

Attached: Schermata da 2019-06-06 17-26-20.png (762x433, 253K)

I can’t understand u. Also, you sound like Babra

No trailer for the next short?

This is the ugliest thing i've ever seen

I like that she's so different in costume. This makes me really excited for her episode.

>Pam is a cute, quiet goth
f-fuck

Attached: Sweating Obama.png (640x420, 486K)

She's the exact opposite of Jessica in every way.

Pam is hardly a goth in any way, shape or form

so there is a show in show about how much bruce is rich?

what do you think they did after throwing the tv out?

Attached: makeitwayne.png (647x422, 311K)

>Ivy confirmed exclusive carnivore
Delicious.

Get dressed and make Harley steal Ivy another tv
this is actually the first time I've even realized that Ivy eats meat, although it's not that surprising considering she only cares about plants. Do you think it'd be funny if she was the enemy of Jessica by being a pro meat person to prevent animals from eating endangered plants?

>what do you think they did after throwing the tv out?

Make out

It sounds like a reality show

If it's the latter it could be some feel good tripe about the Wayne foundation's philanthropic exploits and charity

O-Oh really?

>tfw for years and years and YEARS I've wanted Ivy to be exclusively carnivorous
>tfw I always fucking knew Ivy as a vegetarian was stupid as hell
>tfw it's actually, finally happened

BASED FUCKING FAUST

Attached: MV5BOTlhZTViYzQtMmM1Ni00YWY3LThjOTUtMWY0YjVkOWU2OTUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4NDI3ODI@._V1_.jpg (1334x750, 55K)

Ah, never seen a mirror I take it

Honestly I'm just happy this short gets Harley and Ivy's dynamic as bickering friends. Every since DC started to run with the "they're gay" concept they lost a lot of the dynamic that I loved about them. Ivy's the inhuman straight man and Harley's the chaotic wildcard. That dynamic just doesn't work if Pam is just going along with every ridiculous thought in Harley's stupid head.

Attached: 1408915136448.jpg (1988x3056, 1.34M)

ya yuri usually ruins everything, glad they act like actual friends now

I'm on board with that. But, they were pretty gay from the start. I don't know how much more you can spell it out then the BTAS episode where Harley stays over at Ivy's.

I wanna clarify, I'm fine with them being gay. I was right there with everyone else shipping them back in the early 00s. My issue is once it became "canon" they just became this obnoxiously gushy lovey dovey couple with no flaws. They're super villains. 2 particularly mentally unstable ones. Seeing them butt heads is half the fun of that kind of relationship.

Attached: 239960-187454-poison-ivy.jpg (400x608, 78K)

>Harley got someone to laugh of their own volition

Joker would be proud. And jealous. And murderously resentful.

I love how this short seems to acknowledge how incredibly annoying Harley is. It makes me wonder if Tara's not making her Harley voice sound incredibly grating on purpose.

I didn't want to accuse you of anything. Just felt like it should be pointed out that Paul Dini's always had Ivy as someone that Harvey falls back on.
You honestly get their relationship better than the current writers.

Many of these characters are straight up douchebags, including the heroes. I wonder if the billionaire playboy himself is going to show up to strut his shit.

I dunno unless she's been pulling the long con cuz I've hatred her Harley for the last 5-10 years. She doesn't even sound like she's trying to do a Harley voice. She sounds like someone doing an impression of a someone doing a Harley Voice.

Yeah, but in the Arkham games, at least, it's not THIS bad. This Harley is straight up nails on a chalkboard. I wonder if Faust specifically asked Tara to do it like this.

Or, maybe, this is what Tara's Harley has naturally evolved into, and Faust, being a schemer, knew she could use it to portray Harley as incredibly annoying.

It sounded like she might have been getting better, after she showed up in JL action. But now she's the worst she's ever been.

I don't think there's that much Nuance to it. This show just doesn't have that much money behind it and so Tara has to voice a lot of people. She doesn't have a lot of range, so Harely drew the short straw.

I actually hate the idea of them being gay. For one both of them have shown to lust after men. Secondly you don't see women friends being well written often and when ever you do , people HAVE to try and make it gay. I want more things to have well written female friends damn it

I-I think she's hotter without her costume.
She looks way comfier.

Attached: __nikki_swapnote_drawn_by_shigatake__2de3cc91f01fb7fb4c04da3ff2cc1c91.jpg (990x1400, 295K)

There's plenty of well-written female friends. Just not in the genres that you read.

i'd say emo

I don't remember Ivy ever lusting after men, quite the opposite in fact, with pheromones and stuff. Men are just puppets in her hands to save the green.

she wants to fuck Batman

bisexuals do exist

i'm more annoyed by the fact that everytime we have female friends that have great writing people need to make it gay
it's like girls can't be friends and it pisses me off

The first 30 seconds were really relaxing. Faust should go more comfy shows and less What A Cartoon/Looney Tunes ones.

Faust is good at directing. But bad at writing. She's got a real knack for atmosphere, whether it tense or easy-going. But, when it comes to writing stories, she's a bit off. So, it wouldn't make that much difference.

>dark eyeshadow
>hides behind hair
close enough

I don't think that's eyeshadow. Those're just eye bags.

Even more goth

Ivy used to be a womanlet, Harley was the tall one of the two.

Attached: Ivy is fucking tiny.png (1280x800, 575K)

Ivy's the voluntary social outcast type. That's as far removed from being a goth as the preppy cheerleader.

Yeah, I'm really interested in finding out more about her. She almost seems sickly out of costume.

I too enjoy a great friendship in fiction. Keeping things platonic keeps getting rarer across the board, though. Not surprising since shippers make some of the most devoted fans.

It honestly works for they're dynamic. Harley's, for lack of a better word, the muscle. She's acrobatic and strong and agile. Ivy is more about zoning you out with plants or using her poison kisses to subdue or kill you. Harley beats you up, Ivy finishes you off.

Has no one found the unlisted trailer for the next short?

The credits give special thanks to Timm and Paul Dini

If they go with the SBFF concept design for Batman, how does Bruce Wayne even fit in to the show?

Attached: 736BDB8B-31F1-4586-86CE-464BCCC130FF.jpg (423x423, 28K)

>exclusive carnivore
that's kinda hot

>so there is a show in show about how much bruce is rich?
A Keeping Up with Kardashians style reality tv show starring Bruce and the Robins

Pretty sure Ivy was about equal or taller before the art-redesign.

Probably a redesign now that he's been implied to be kinda vain considering he licenses out his Batman image and has a reality tv show.

Animals eat plants. She's being silly.

Most people are, especially people who model their diet around a cause of some sort

New comic also out today

>goth
she looks more like a weirdo loner a la the chick from Breakfast Club

God, why the fuck do they keep casting Tara as Harley? Do they not have ears?

If they've already got her why wouldn't they

>why are they still hiring Tara?
Check your digits and you'll find the answer

She's cute, but I'll miss the curvier Pam.

Attached: 5d5b6139af9927de11b5ddd6714f8dcd.jpg (1600x1143, 117K)

Well that does make sense.

She's still young. She just needs time to blossom.

>Ivy is an unwashed NEET

Unf

Needs to hit the douchehouse with Kara and get yoked. Put all those those protons she's getting to work

I don't know, Harley sounded horrendous in Arkham Knight. Especially her DLC pack.

Her backstory is literally about her being seduced by a man, and how as Poison Ivy, she flips the script and uses men for her own needs.

Tara has pull. She's Harley because she's Harley. If she's there, she's going to be Harley.

Except in the new Hush movie, of course, where Hynden Walch is Harley and Tara is a bit role as a reporter.

>literally HIM's daughter

>>>tfw for years and years and YEARS I've wanted Ivy to be exclusively carnivorous
>>tfw I always fucking knew Ivy as a vegetarian was stupid as hell
>>tfw it's actually, finally happened
It's not the first time they've done it.

Attached: hLBpqbI.jpg (1988x1528, 469K)

Kinda dumb. Of all foods, fruits are literally made to be eaten.

Ivy's poop must be hard as a rock, and probably cuts her insides every time

that the thing, faggots. it's supposed to sound annoying

Faust and George Lucas working together on a masterpiece.

Out of curiosity is this true? I saw in passing on Yea Forums Ivy died and Harley and her blatantly came out to one another? How did Harley handle her death, I assume as death never takes in comics, it didn't last long?

I don't see the resemblance

She died off-panel in Heroes in Crisis. And then came back to life in the last issue. It was stupid.

Attached: Heroes in Crisis (2018-) 002-021.jpg (1988x3056, 847K)

Attached: Heroes in Crisis (2018-) 009-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

So having just caught up on all the episodes, I gotta ask.
We're all in agreement that this was the best episode, right?

Attached: 123412341324.png (1600x900, 1.63M)

Not the first time, no, but from "Harley and Ivy" onward, when Poison Ivy was heavily reinvented as a character, there's been an understanding that Ivy is a vegetarian. "Harley and Ivy" has it and it was maintained for a long while afterwards. But I'm glad to see Faust buck it, because it makes much more sense that Ivy doesn't eat plant products at all.

I'm glad they made harley quinn just irredeemably obnoxious.

>i'm more annoyed by the fact that everytime we have female friends that have great writing people need to make it gay
>it's like girls can't be friends and it pisses me off

While this applies with any kind of shipping in general, whing about it with Harley and Ivy is bullshit since they've been gay since their start. Harley's creators shipped them in the 1990s, fucking decades ago. You should complain about this with another example instead.
I do agree that them bickering, being comedic etc. is good as they were from the start when they were gay. The original Mad Love comic implies Harley's feelings for Ivy aren't totally different from her Joker obsession. Their relationship only looked healthy by comparison because it's the fucking Joker and anything looks better than that, anything. They are psychotic villains so anything with them will always be fucked up, or toned down for kids, just slapstick/funny.

>you will never be there for Ivy's rancid full protein shits as she "fertilizes" the garden.

I do love seeing her get fucked over

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07 Batman Hush (film) - Wikipedia.png (328x581, 19K)

Just because somethings annoying on purpose doesn't make it not shit.

I cannot help but hear Pinkie Pie in Harley's voice.

Harley clapping like a retarded seal after stealing a treat is actually pretty cute.

Attached: Tardley.jpg (1044x581, 240K)

Her favorite show is watching herbivores, aka plant killers, themselves being killed.

Very nice.

Attached: 1559089317689.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

>being annoying on purpose so it's okay

No, it's annoying. Annoying your audience isn't something you're supposed to do.

Yeah. Barbi is best villain.

I fucking HATE Tara's Harley.

Why is Pam so fucking adorable with those cute bags under her eyes?

It's obviously a gameshow, dummies.

I like
Sweetjustice
Hatetriangle
Meetthecheetah
Shockittome
Shemightbegiant
equally.

I thought it is some kind of dating show where women fight for Bruce.

It made me seriously wanna waifu the SHIT out of Ivy. Like inviting her over to just hang out and we'd get high off some crazy plant toxins and listen to Jack Stauber while cuddling for hours in a comfy drug addled haze

"pretending to be an obnoxious annoying idiot is still just actually being an annoying obnoxious idiot"

adding another great thing about dating Ivy, unlike with other girls, you can actually take her out to a steakhouse and eat all the meat you want. Just imagine being with Ivy on the 4th of July and having a barbecue. (ecofriendly of course, smoke is still a no go)

>Hynden Walch is Harley
why oh why isn't she the official voice?

>making it wayne
>making it rain
No user is right it's a game show.

How do you barbecue without smoke?

>pale skin
>sunken eyes
>hunched posture
>weak looking smile
She looks like a cancer victim, so you naturally feel the urge to protect her smile.

hank hill would be ashamed of you
youtube.com/watch?v=y1C8C7op9LU

what about those...other urges
youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM

taste the meat AND the heat!

I believe you, I just said what I thought.

I fapped so bad

Well you're perseverant. Looks to me like the artist tried their damn hardest to make teenage girls in leotards as unsexy as possible.

Pam is eating the animals back. It a revenge thing.

Dude...

More like she reminds me of my younger self with all that, result is still the same. Got to protect that smile.

If they aren't landwhales that is pretty much impossible. And even then there are people who are into that.

Top fucking shit. Pam a cute.

>yfw never restrained by Ivy
>never hear her stomach rumble
>have her look at you and then then slowly lick her cherry-red lips...

Her original voice was fine. This.. This is just nails on a god damn chalkboard.

Bro I want to eat her out without hearing a vegan speech, not get vored like I’m on /d/.

As someone who saw a good cartoon ruined by gay shippers (Voltron), I can appreciate that. Like, holy shit, not everyone sleeps together, what the fuck.

What comic is this?

Yeah, but /d/eviants are everywhere. I'm willing to bet someone is going to chime in and say "that's kinda hot" any second now.

Yep. Any second...

;_;

Batman and Harley Quinn movie tie-in.

Attached: Batman and Harley Quinn (2017)-000.jpg (1988x3056, 642K)

A front runner for sure.

Attached: Diana Cheetah .png (800x1200, 449K)

Etta Candy when?

Zinda Blake when?

>regular clothes = busty
>villain clothers = flat

explain this

Attached: harley.jpg (920x480, 147K)

>different outfits change how a girls tiddies look
Mind blown

>using her Sooside Skwad outfit as casual wear and her classic jester outfit as battle get-up
I like it.

stuffed bra

That movie had two good scenes, the henchmen club and the part where Harley guildtrips Ivy to surrender.
youtube.com/watch?v=baWC7buWmDA
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nv1MYDcDOE

>that second video
fucking looool

and the part where she is banging dick?

Ivy shouldn’t need to eat. She should do photosynthesis

>Ivy lying on her back like Spongebob

Batman and Harley Quinn has plenty of flaws but honestly I like how they handled Ivy and Harley. In so much that Ivy is sort of torn between her desires to make the whole world plant people and her friendship with Harley. Harley doesn't wanna give up her through the whole movie. IT's cute.

I was imagining her more with one of those tanning mirrors to maximize sun exposure. Maybe she's like a venus flytrap. She can do both,