If you had to choose between salvaging just one and erasing the other two, who would you pick?

If you had to choose between salvaging just one and erasing the other two, who would you pick?

(If you pick a Fairy, you have to keep their Anti-Fairy counterpart. The other Anti-Fairy will be gone. If you pick Chloe, both will be gone.)

Attached: fop.png (1002x572, 510K)

Chloe let's not mix words here OP you don't put Yea Forums and Loli together

She comes with the flash animation.

I rest my case OP

The Anti-fairies were never a good character, writing wise. Therefore it has to be

Chloe.

>watching FOP for the writing

Poof was at least a little bit interesting and brought a fun little dynamic with his and Timmy's relationship.

I would erase the baby and the dog, if only because they didn't matter one bit to the show. Outside of the specials where they debuted, they were quickly relegated to the background, with the baby making random baby noises and the dog cracking odd jokes that occasional made me laugh, put weren't essential to the plot.

These additions were clearly mandated by the network, and the writers probably hated them. They certainly didn't know what to do with them.

Do you know what a silent protagonist is? Poof has had a good chunk of episodes where he's been essential to the plot.

Chloe retooled to work better would have been the optimal move.

Poof. Fans were actually asking for Cosmo and Wanda to have a baby before then. If anything, I would just change it to give him a less lazy design and have him age up faster. Otherwise he wasn't the problem and several of his episodes were actually decent.

The dog was just a more annoying and stupid Cosmo, and Chloe was just Tootie without the depressing backstory or real need for fairies.

From what I remember, the poof seasons still ranged from being good to bad, so keeping him would be ok.

Ah but see, I would bring her back as a permanent adult.
She used a wish to become an adult but also wished that Timmy wouldn't have to loose his fairies in the process.
In order to keep that from happening Chloe unintentionally lost her memories of being a kid (and thus her fairies) and now thinks of herself as an adult.
Honestly it would be an improvement.
She'd be Ms. Carmichael the sweet, slightly ditsy, next door neighbor who is a terrible driver and gets along great with Timmy and somehow gets swept up in his madcap adventures while always just missing his fairy godparents.

Attached: MILF Chloe.png (640x360, 196K)

Poof.

>She used a wish to become an adult but also wished that Timmy wouldn't have to loose his fairies in the process.
How would she becoming an adult make Timmy loose his fairies?

I choose Chloe because I never liked the later season that where mostly about fairy characters.

Because they shared fairies maybe

I will save Poof

But then she just looses her fairies and Timmy gets them back 24/7.

Lose, not "loose" you fucking ...

I am suitably chastened.