Doc ock got female counterpart

>doc ock got female counterpart
>beetle got female counterpart
>electro got female counterpart
>scorpion got female counterpart

What's Spidey villain should get female version?

Attached: 1558640993550.png (1107x1686, 3.36M)

Kingpin

Norman

The Lizard

Attached: Who+could+blame+them+this+is+a+scalie+website+_0cc80498db838f3106914005050742b8.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

Isn't that just Menace?

>Kraven has a daughter
>Vulture has a granddaughter

>Kingpin
Already done

Attached: RCO001-1-1.jpg (1041x1600, 138K)

Rhino

Attached: Komodo-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-Initiative-Kusuma-d.jpg (500x517, 45K)

Why is Electro a chick?

>dat Doc ock

Attached: 1534857383721.gif (416x312, 458K)

i hope if she ever comes back they touch on the continued mental effects of her encounter with spider-man. it would make sense if her psychosis begins to focus on him maybe manifesting as nightmares

Attached: JpquNpU.jpg (1280x1941, 311K)

>Vulture has a granddaughter

Yeah, but she's so far (anti)heroic, we just need a villainous female Vulture to get a completely female version of the OG Sinister Six.

Where's Lady Stilt-Man?

The one secretly pulling the strings.

standing above them all

After Superior Spider-Man, Max's powers were out of control. When he broke out of prison, a supervillain fangirl called Francine let him hide at her place. She went to make out with him despite him warning her about his powers, and he accidentally killed her. When Ben Reilly came back as the new Jackal, he offered to help both bring Francine back and restore Max's powers after he'd lost them. He was able to bring her back, but because the sample he used to create her new body contained a sample of Max's DNA due to them locking lips at the time of her death, she was able to drain him, gaining his powers and killing him in the process.

Max has apparently appeared alive again in other comics without explanation.

> Bring back Max only to not make him the real Electro

lol Marvel

Shocker.
And she should date Herman.

Shocker
and she's literally a gender changed Herman

Shocker
it's just Herman in a wig, doing a falsetto voice

spidey just fucking murdered her right then and there. she deserved it and all but jesus christ where did all his chill go

oh yeah, symbiote suit. that makes a bit more sense i suppose

Attached: what is this.png (561x421, 315K)

That wasn't the symbiote, it was just the regular black suit but this happened after May was shot, so Pete was understandably pissed.

jackpot

I like the idea that every now and then, Pete just unloads on a C-Lister. No jokes, just a complete psychological tear down.

It even makes logical sense, since if he can demoralize them from the start, it keeps him from having to repeatedly deal with them in the future.

Shocker
It's just Herman in a wig

>Max has apparently appeared alive again in other comics without explanation.
Max has gone full energy being and is actually using Francine's body as a hideout until he can legally be declared dead. Francine only naturally has a minute fraction of Max's powers due to the small amount of DNA they share, he's simply providing the illusion that she has his full powerset when inhabiting her. She has no idea.

It may also be a fetish thing for Max.

Shocker
Everyone just thinks Herman is a girl for some reason, even though he keeps objecting.

I bet it's Mysterio's fault.

>Mysterio traps Shocker in a modified costume designed to give him feminine curves and with a voice changer installed
And just like that, I'm masturbating.

>due to the small amount of DNA they share

ha ha what if the jackal unintentionally brought her back as a futa ha ha

I guess after trying and failing to take over an alternate universe, Mysterio has to go to extreme lengths just to keep himself entertained.

>Mysterio traps Shocker
That's one way of putting it.

There's a somewhat recent short story where he just goes silent. Every baddie he finds that day gets creeped out and surrenders, thinking he got serious and might kill them or something.

Turns out he had a sore throat from a cold.

Ben probably just cloned him a new body off panel after he died like he did all those others

user, that was four years ago.

Attached: file.png (640x315, 348K)

>female Jackal wanted Spidey clone for her harem

Attached: Jackal_(Marvel_Comics_-1975).png (250x417, 125K)

Wait, what’s the deal with the Lady Octopus? I can see already they took the Liv design for obvious synergy
So what you’re saying is “Electro” has gone full Mister Negative? That’s....actually pretty cool if they become a duo/single being

>>Wait, what’s the deal with the Lady Octopus?
not much, former student(or was assistant?) of Doc Ock, daughter of Ben's scientist friend

After he died back in the Clone Saga she just decided to go full Villain as the new Doc Ock.

>Mister Negative
Fuck, I meant to say Negative Man, from Doom Patrol
I kind of wish Otto would use the Superior Octopus mantle instead of copying Peter, as a means for redemption. However I won’t say no to Spider-Verse Doc Ock basically being canon

for a character with almost 60 years of publication history, I'd say 4 years ago qualifies as somewhat recent.

I wanna fuck that Beetle

So is that the original LadyOck or a new one based off Spiderverse?

Love i when he goes from joking to serious in a fight. The contrast just makes the take-downs all the more engaging

They should really just do SOMETHING with Gargan or just make the girl Scorpion more interesting. Also unrelated but, you guys notice White Rabbit has been getting a lot of background spotlight lately? Wonder why that is?

paste pot petra. she'd actually be more competent and rub it in trapster's face every time they met.

Attached: Trapster-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Four-Peter-Petruski-h.jpg (500x482, 71K)

What if they made Max and Francine a Bonnie and Clyde thing? She’s the host, he’s the energy being, and together they’re Electro

that's interesting, we can't have interesting things

The Wall. She's just a woman with a very flat chest.

So are these alternate reality versions of the characters or magical gender swaps? Because Beetle is rocking a mega cute female version of the outfit.

They’re from the same universe. A lot of Spidey villains are just sporting tech, which is easily stolen from evidence lockers or replicated. For example there are like 5 Beetles, and the latest one is a lawyer/daughter of Tombstone. She also banged Scott Lang a few times.

Probably the original with a makeover inspired by ItSV.

Well I mean ladies can't resist Scott full stop.

I'd like the idea of her being his wife.

There's already a female Trapster, though.

Sadly, this would work if they make japanese Spiderman.

Mysterio?

What about a female Trapster (male)?

>i hope if she ever comes back they touch on the continued mental effects of her encounter with spider-man. it would make sense if her psychosis begins to focus on him maybe manifesting as nightmares
user, did you stop reading after that issue? There is no reason for that to ever come up again.

Nope just the black suit, this was during Back in Black. It's not like the symbiote suit did anything besides make things more convenient for Spider-Man.