Catholic Kamala

>If you have about 30 minutes I'd like to talk with you about the Lord Jesus Christ

Attached: 1559458799193.jpg (995x1536, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fdcDN4LbYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think Catholics proselytize like that

That sounds more like a latter days saint Kamala.

>Kamala turns Christian
>Immediately tries to force her religion down everyone's throat
I'd say it's ironic except that's normal in America.

>Catholic schoolgirl Kamala
Once again Yea Forums proves it’s the best board

the backdoor keeps you a virgin FYI

If only they did...

Proof that kamala is qt no matter what her faith is

Goddamnit it's too early for this boner.

Better than Bibleman that’s for sure.
>It’s a “Kamala calls Jean Grey the Devil for turning Bobby gay” issue
>Kamala refuses to acknowledge Thor whenever in the same room
>”YOU QUESTION THE WORD OF THE MIGHTY JIMMY?!?!”

Pretty sure Catholic schoolgirl skirts aren't that short user.

That's not Catholic, that's Protestant.

they said catholic. not baptist or something

So does Christian Kamala wear a different costume?

Are you?

as a catholic living in a spic country this bores me, also it's not even accurate
actual catholics are regularly horny and feel no remorse about it

No, because the only actual christian religion is catholicism

Catholics are ass backwards. Technically they’re doomed to hell for praying to saints instead of God. Protestants have no middle man

Catholics don’t pray to saints baka

Oh really? Then what’s this nonsense and statures about the Virgin Mary and St Peter?

Are white bois still triggered by Kamala?

Only the usual suspects who go out of their way to be offended, somewhat ironically.

Triggered? She’s pure fetish for them. Lust beats hate.

Attached: 16DD967C-AE69-4CF6-809D-42FE43C47207.jpg (767x1042, 116K)

why would anyone be triggered by Kamala?

Where is her jew nose?

And why is she so dark skinned?

I know revisionists are trying to draw Kamala Khan as delicious brown girls, but they are actively trying to suppress her less desirable but iconic characteristics such as the jew nose and the shit-brown skin.

Let me fix this question for you:
>Are white bois still aroused by Kamala?

Attached: 1538329002714.png (1520x2758, 1.09M)

Absolutely

Asking for them to intercede on their behalf with big G

Yes, this is more correct.

Anyone wants to fuck a girl with that nose deserves to be cucked.

That’s still technically a sin by some scriptures given that you’re praying to them

Not much different than talking to the dead, except they're dead people who can drop your name with the big man over lunch or something

You're confusing Catholics with other Faith's user, they are super chill

That's not catholic...

wait,but is not that what Marvel has been doing in any representation except in her solo comic?

>Catholics
>super chill
I wouldn’t go that far but at least they don’t go door to door

That's asinine mental gymnastics that God won't find amusing on judgement day. The only path to the Lord is through Jesus Christ, there are no other intercessors.

You would turn this pure girl away from the glory of Allah to an infidel faith?
Absolutely Haram

That’s what makes it hot

It's only ok if Steve does it.

Catholics don't go door to door like that. You're thinking of Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yeah, until they start another Crusade.

Does Kamala have a raceplay/religionplay fetish?

Attached: anonymous-07-25-18-wed-16-10-32-no-47056654-be-arab-_think-islam-is-bullshit-only-34957188.png (500x369, 41K)

Obviously.

It depends. There are a lot of cultural Catholics who were raised Catholic but don't actually believe anything the church teaches and go to church twice a year. But there are also hardcore believers with illiberal views about gays, Jews, etc.

Did you sense the sexual tension between her and that sheriff in the Champions issue

So, just like literally every other faith then?

Basically. But I think identifying as a Catholic when you don't actually believe anything your church teaches is more common than it is with other religions.

source?
yes

I’m 99% certain they hate fucked

Attached: 03B419A7-FBD6-48A0-9DDF-2BDCFED8EF5B.jpg (1041x1600, 566K)

again, kamala awakening deep desires

Attached: per2r543frdef.png (1280x721, 520K)

Russian Orthodoxy is at the same level.

>dat Sam/Kamala closeness

the Samalafag within me awakens
run

No

Attached: 54420623-8E0E-4922-94B8-88B2A360A840.jpg (1867x600, 245K)

someone never went to Catholic school

t.popefag

Is there more? Nothing in that page indicates sexual tension. The two characters aren't even interacting.

any representation that isn't drawn by Adrian Alphona, yes. He's the only one to draw her with the aquiline nose.

>ship two characters that will only be together if the script wants it that way(and that obviously will end up breaking to maintain the status quo)
let me help you

Attached: btw she said I love you 5 times.png (1041x2183, 3.4M)

We need more Kamalarruption

Attached: ParkdaleArt-708039-Corrupted_Christian_GF.png (1575x837, 1.76M)

Thanks, bub.
Though honestly I feel like Waid was setting up since ANAD Avengers for Sam and Kamala to have something for each other.

Attached: 1548906197212.jpg (780x1200, 178K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5fdcDN4LbYQ

catholict kamala is not corrupt
Atheist kamala who finally frees all her darkest desires, about her, superheroes and her sexuality, maybe

As I repeat, do not get too excited, Kamala is a brand, maybe they have a relationship but ...well, I do not know how it would be if sam had to converted to Islam
also canonically Bruno is the one who stays at the end with that delicious infidel meat

>Atheist kamala who finally frees all her darkest desires, about her, superheroes and her sexuality
Hot

Age twenty best version.

Attached: OHSHIT.jpg (1041x754, 218K)

Weirdly hard because of Teen Mom Kamala

>Kamala, leaving his religious yoke behind, is ready to fulfill his fantasies
>He begins to seduce all the guy that she can (Bruno, Kareem, Sam, Miles, Tony (he takes advantage to do it innocently but ends up seducing him)
>convince everyone to have sex
>he covers their eyes and puts them in the same room
>she uses her powers to have sex with everyone while she tries not to notice what is happening

Attached: 5e7d967f8a7e0ec8de0c5d128d84817179293ef4.jpg (2448x3264, 1.3M)

Amen brother and Buddha Bless. Just so you know what's next for Kamala.

Based and Harampilled

C'mon man, treating God like a disgruntled company boss you want to convince to give you a raise is way worse.

And they booted him off the book precisely so that he wouldn't draw her with that nose.

>Russian Orthodoxy is at the same level.
Please.
Russian Orthodoxy is on a whole different level. Spider-slav aka Nikita Nahui would sell his marriage to the devil then be absolved of his sin the next day. And it would be the right thing to do too, because Tëta Masha would be alive and elders are far more important than wives.

Peaked at 18.

I personally go for Carol teaching Kamala to indulge in drinking and sleeping around

Cool, first you have to bend over though.

>lo-look kamala, y-you're the one who will end up *burp* replacing me, I-i have to give you the helmet and a-all that shit, bu-bu-but I'll also show you other things so you can be a g*burp*good captain okey?

Attached: 60ecbdfafefa82390582d5d12c8aab4302e10ffc.png (720x559, 264K)

Attached: please stop carol you know what that stuff does to you.png (400x225, 81K)

You know. People say that Kamala doesn't have a good rogues gallery. I've been thinking for a while that a militant Russian Christian, serving the Orthodoxy, and armed with the staff of longinus would make for a good villain. Let's say she's the tireless hunter type that relentlessly chases Kamala down.
How do people feel about that?

>papists
Fuck you and fuck the Pope.

God doesn't eat. And he doesn't discuss. He just knows.

Nah. Doesn't suit the theme that Jersey is where all the hero/villain rejects hang out.

Doesn't that kind of fit the theme though? The one villain Kamala faces, who isn't a reject, is a foreigner? Or do you mean that Kamala's rogues gallery should all be C grade. I'm a little confused by your point to be honest.

When the most common enemies Kamala faces are literally Canadian Ninjas, I'd stay Jersey's standards for villainy are pathetically low. Occasionally, somebody like Shocker might pop in for a visit, but forget heavy hitters like Doom or Magneto.

Plus Kamala's city is supposedly to be a semi-wacky place. That sort of edginess is fine for Champions, but not her solo.

FUCKING THIS

Attached: 1536788261460.jpg (606x766, 142K)

Attached: 1383362777033.jpg (500x511, 237K)

Heartbreaking

Got it. Thanks for explaining that through.

Nice.

"Cultural Catholics" are going to Hell with the rest of the atheists.

What about cultural Muslims?

All Muslims are in danger of Hell. However, the Church teaches that there are some who are protected by what's known as "invincible ignorance"; that is, they simply have never been told the full truth about Christianity, or everything they know about it is lies and misconceptions, hence they've been actively prevented from learning more about Christianity and converting. Such people may, potentially, be able to get to Heaven despite never converting.

Something like 2% of the population of Pakistan are catholics
So technically Kamala can be Pakistani and christanibnd it would be acurate but most Pakistani christians are ethnically Punjabi while kamala is a Muhajir

This, and when it comes to catholics, in practice the prevailing idea is that more important than what you'd declare yourself to be is your actions the ones who speak to for you, calling yourself christian or not be a good person and you're ok, be wicked and you're just placing a noose around your own neck

Some nun-looking thing.

just give her time

Attached: meh, Kamala still cute.jpg (520x848, 230K)

Hell yeah. Punch nun!

Attached: marthas.jpg (664x773, 103K)

All this devotion to a gay communist Jewish Carpenter. I wonder if I should become a carpenter.

This actually made me feel miserable, good job

Attached: 1558454435852.jpg (726x726, 58K)

This is adorable.

>Being a muslim's pretty oppressive, but I find I just don't hate myself enough....aha!

What would eastern orthodox kamala be like?

How would Catholic Kamala work? Like does she still live with her family or?

Can she keep her hair at least?

You are praying to them to pray to God, because apparently one of his own creations doesn't get to talk to him unless they glow.

Let's just assume they're all Catholic, parents converted before they got married, so they have memories of getting hitched in a nice cathedral to fill Kamala's head with.
They're just not crazy about giving their kids anglicized first names, but maybe her middle name is Mary or something.
Brother is equally religious as before, and dad's chill as ever.

Attached: 1517372888181.jpg (1360x768, 704K)

Her parents could also be converts, even locally in Jersey or a mission in Karachi.

That reminds me of the dumbest man I have ever known.
A Turkish Muslim who converted to Jehova's Witness and kept proselytising at a Kurdish (cultural) Yazidi who was also a virulent atheist. The guy had just fled Iraq with his sister after running into problems with people who... didn't appreciate the way he talked about the quran. Last thing he needed was more religion in his life, let alone the next cult that's hard to get out of.
But the freshly baptized firebrand almost preached himself into a beating.

Good at squatting and drinking hard.
Her costume has three stripes instead of the lightning.

>Oh, shit.

shouldnt that mean the guy cucking the other guy also deserves to be cucked?

Based Marthabro preaching to the heathen

Attached: 1500384343730.jpg (641x990, 103K)

Mostly the same, but instead of being based on a Burkini, it's based off her Catholic schoolgirl uniform.
Still has tights because Kamala is pure.

>Kamala getting BLEACHED
>BEFORE marriage

Probably by Cyclops. Jean and Emma getting cucked

Nice skirt, how much does it cover when you bend over?

Not all eastern orthodoxy is russian.

>heretic schoolgirl Kamala
Orthodox or nothing

About this much

Attached: 1E0E4B05-7992-42FF-B61E-1E2BAB53B5A7.jpg (1490x1835, 944K)

Naw. Gotta base it on a habit, like a nun.
And whenever she ruins her costume someone makes a lame "breaking the habit" pun.

Imagine the look on Kamala's face while she rests on her knees, staring directly up at the huge white cock in front of her face, getting ready to taste it for the first time.

Well, there's no Patriarchs in Alexandria or Constantinople to make fun of, anymore.

Attached: 08390269-C1EC-4F91-A3C2-E50C48C950B5.jpg (500x751, 89K)

She feels her heart nearly pounding through her chest, sweating all over. The heat radiating off of it onto her face, breathing heavily as she feels it throb on her tongue.

I wonder how she feels after she is laid on her back, her legs pushed up until they rest on his shoulders, and feels that heavy cock fall on her. Seeing how big it is and just how deep it's going to go inside of her. Feeling it gently slide in and fill her up, taking her virginity.

Take it to /bleached/.

no u

Even better.

Nice

Literally EVERY SINGLE religious girl I knew growing up turned out to be sluts (from my church youth group.) At least those who didn't get married straight after high school which was about 6 out of 8 who turned into massive whores who slept with just about anyone. One of them had a fiance but also then cheated on him when she was in Europe and didn't feel at all guilty that she did, making some long winded Facebook post about how women are held to a different standard than men and that men wouldn't be ostracized as hard as she was when people found out she cheated on him.

I would unironically like to see a comic about a Mormon superhero.

Someone call the Allreds.

Who knew sexual repression was a bad thing.

She needs a ponytail at a high angle.

Stop. I can only get so hard

>wanting your gf to be a whore for other people
that makes you a cuck. she should be a nun in the streets and a whore in the sheets (strictly for you).

born to be colonized.

Strangely same

I miss that thread.

So what you're saying is that American sexual culture, and the sexual revolution more broadly, has been awful for healthy and sustainable relationships? No shit, this is what Michel Houllebecq has been predicting for more than 20 years now.

Did Togashi make this instead of working on HxH?

Attached: itsuki is a creepy homo pedophile demon.jpg (669x1100, 115K)

Now this is peak bimbofication/corruption

Attached: 1534282702258.png (1174x570, 1.03M)

Ahmed please.
A girl who dresses sexily all the time, but stays loyal to you >>>> "nun in the streets" bullshit

Bimbos are absolute shit tier fetish though, on par with cuckoldry and scat.

The heartache hits hardest when I recognize that it's something you're just meant to jerk off to but all I can think about is her

Argyle socks.

Nah. White knee highs like what she's already got is what's best.

>Orthomeme
No. She made the right call

Well tipped, my friend

Sounds fine, but what's the backstory? Alternate Earth where her parents converted? A future where she witness some sort of terrorist atrocity and lapses from a secular muslism to a catholic believer? Ethnic super-villain mind control? Meeting an angel that says that catholics are right?