>A handsome man in his mid-thirties
>A young woman in her mid-twenties

>They both share a common interest
>They both work together as partners
>The man has been approved by the girl's father
>They naturally fall in love with each other and enter in a relationship

>Yet for some reason people think it's creepy

?????

Attached: 13741066_601526526689315_624705961_n.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIL9jjpQwi8
youtu.be/C6ZAnQYcbq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah cucking your adopted son is totally normal.

Stop trying pushing your creepy ship Bruce Timm

Babs and Dick weren't together. They broke up.

Cucking is the thinking ans fetish. It sounds like a perfect fit for Batman. Real question is why he doesn't do it more.

Now now, don't go putting words in my mout son...
You'd do well to remember what happened to the last person to do that..

Attached: 1558880670833.png (350x309, 144K)

>It's perfectly normal to date your sons ex
Are you retarded

Dick isn't the only one Bruce did this to

Attached: Warren_McGinnis.png (333x250, 118K)

Because he fucking saw her grow up, she's his Friend's daughter, she dated his adopted son, and their relationship as Batman and Batgirl is basically a work relationship.

Literally who are you ? It's their bodies, their feelings

It's their right as consentual adults to want to date, who are you give your seal of approval over who people chose to fall in love with ?

As long as it's not incest or homosexuality or pedophilia then what is wrong with their relationship ?

NOTHING.

Yes and ?

>Get knocked up by Bruce
>He's not interested
>keep crime fighting so a thug can hit her stomach and make her miscarry

So Barb aborted her kid right? Bruce wasn't happy so kill the babby.

jesus fucking christ Bruce Timm, was this actually in the DCAU?

Finally something that both DC and Marvel have in common.

Attached: 9468135466.jpg (678x733, 134K)

>when you alter someones DNA and turn them into a self cucking abomination
Death was a mercy

Not canon.

>Batman
>Mid-thirties
Lmao Batman is 50.

No it's not newfag

>Never judge anything! Except the things I don't approve of!

Fucking zoomers

it was heavily implied in batman beyond

The comics for the DCAU universe.

No it wasn't newfag stop spreading lies

The only thing that was hinted at was that they were in a relationship

The abortion thing is from the non canon comics

>>Yet for some reason people think it's creepy
Including her.

Attached: bgy1.jpg (709x1113, 924K)

This comic was written by a DickxBabs shipper and in fact retconned her entire history so she'd be as young as Dick, when previously she was a lot older than him - when Babs was introduced in the comics she was a 25 years old librarian, was Dick was a 15 years old kid.

Only Dickfags are bothered by this. They self-insert as Dick Grayson and hate the idea of their self-insert being cucked. He can cuck Barbara, Starfire, everyone. He can even fuck Catwoman and cuck Batman. But Batman doing this to him? Oh, the nightmare!

Nope, the comics couldn't even decide if they payed homage to the mainline comics (referencing things like Batman Incorporated), or if they payed homage to the cartoons. It was a clusterfuck written by salty DickxBabs shippers and SMWW shippers.

I self inserted as dick as a kid and it made me mad that barbara had a crush on bruce (see the dream sesuence in batgirl returns)
Then I realized bruce had more chicks so now i self insert as him instead

Isnt it a young girls fantasy to fall in love with a man who is a bruce wayne?

why are you asking me ??

They're not the same age, she's definitely older than Dick but not by a huge amount.

Bruce Tim pls, you're not fooling anyone.

Look, i don't like this ship but i have to agree that the hate for it is silly. Here are the reasons why:

Jim Gordon is not "best friends" with Batman. Gordon is Batman's senior and a sort of partner. The same way he's to Robin. Robin has worked with Gordon for decades.
Batman AND Robin are already betraying Gordon's trust in them by knowing that his daughter is risking her life as a Bat-something vigilante and not telling him.
Batgirl isn't some teenager, but a fully grown mature and smart adult capable of making her own choices.

Batman also considers gordon liie a father as he said in a BTAS episode

She was closer in age to Bruce than she was to Dick. Bruce was 30 and she was 25, but Dick was 15. 5 years of difference between her and Bruce, 10 years of difference between her and Dick. Not to mention that Dick was a minor.

But because of the TAS the comic editors and writers - mainly Chuck Dixon - decided to derail Dick entire development in the New Teen Titans books all so they could bring him back to the Gotham setting and ship him with Barbara, no matter how creep their relationship could be. This pretty much ruined Dick as a character who's now nothing but poor man's Daredevil in not-Hell's Kitchen. Then they started to slowly retcon Barbara entire history to bring her close to Dick's age and copy wholesale the dynamic they had in DCAU cartoons. Minus the cucking, of course.

She wasn't exactly into him either.

Attached: RCO010.jpg (834x440, 78K)

She eventually became, though.

>A handsome man in his mid-thirties

Why does he look, sound and act like someone in their mid 40s? I think that adds an extra dimension to this.

mid-twenties is basically season 2 of being a teenager. I'm not saying 20 somethings shouldn't be allowed to drink and drive but they're still very impressionable, immature, and easily taken advantage of by people with more life experience and authority.
Even from a purely scientific perspective puberty doesn't fully end until 27-29 depending on your genes.
And all these issues are exacerbated by the context of it being the police commissioner's daughter getting involved with a masked vigilante. hell that its batman at all. he's not just an outlaw but a celebrity. in most versions she still has her hero worship goggles on. so in that way its creepy in the same way a rock star dating someone that's been a fan of them since highschool is creepy.

What are you basing this affirmation on ?

Wouldn’t it be weird if your dad suddenly started dating your gf/ex?

It's just autists out of touch with reality. The age difference is a problem when you're both very young but a 25-year-old girl with a 35-year-old man isn't a big deal at all. Most of my relationships have been with girls younger than me. My current gf is 20 while I'm 28. My ex is 19. My previous ex 22, etc. Girls are attracted to more mature and experienced men, while we are attracted to youth and innocence. It's natural.

Attached: 1528428256286.jpg (897x1279, 670K)

>I am mature and experienced
This is bait.

It would be weird seeing my ex dating anyone that I know. It would be weird if my dad suddenly started dating most people. Labeling it as creepy or unreasonable has the connotation of standing out though, and it shouldn't stand out more than a lot of other objectionable situations. Wouldn't it be weird if your dad suddenly started dating an 18 year old? Wouldn't it be weird if your ex suddenly started dating your neighbor or your brother?

Dating my what ?

That was Amanda

>mid-twenties
>25
Except she wasn't? In Mystery of the Batwoman where there's clearly already...something established she seems like twenty, tops (and shows active concern that Bruce might lose interest in her for someone closer to his own age range). Still very legal, but it's hardly puzzling why some people would be sketched out by that.

Attached: tumblr_nse7p5zXpZ1uxrz6io1_400.gif (268x240, 428K)

NICE.

She was 22 in TAS, TNBA takes place three years later
If you don't know what you are talking about then just shut up.

Attached: Didio explained.webm (720x540, 864K)

Babs is for Killer Moth

I thought we were just talking about Batgirl Year One

Isn't she supposed to be in grad school during Mystery of the Batwoman?

Women have no ability to consent.

Educate yourself: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIL9jjpQwi8

>your dad dating your ex shouldn't stand out as creepy or unreasonable
Imagine being so far gone you think it's reasonable for your dad to cuck you.

Based

>Bruce was 30 and she was 25, but Dick was 15.
You pulled those numbers out your ass. There is not a 5 year difference between Batgirl and Batman, especially In the animated series where Barbara went to university only after she and Bruce started fucking.

Didn't Dick fuck Catwoman once? Or am I remembering something wrong?Also Bruce's other adopted son fucked the mother of his child, or is that not canon anymore? Regardless, I think it's pretty obvious that the entire bat family is degenerate with the exception of Alfred.

He's ten years older than Dick. They're not father and son.

Where are you basing yours? What do you got that says Batman was in his early 30s when he started making a move on Babs?

Autist people don't understand human relationships.

Fuck off with your autistic youtuber 10 minute video.
youtu.be/C6ZAnQYcbq4
>hey babs, how's college?

Babs had always been roughly five yewrs younger than Bruce and roughly five years older than Dick, until her entire backstory got retconned out of existence in a 2007 Nightwing annual, so she and Dick could be the same age and date as teens.

>N-no she’s a young girl, and he’s a mature millionaire there’s clearly a power imbalance SHE CAN’T CONSENT!!!!
Cry me a river rostie, nobody wants an old hag:

There are letter pages from those old bronze age comics where the editors give out the ages of the Bat-Family because of readers complaining about Robin awkward crush on Batgirl being creepy.

Funny how things change.

wtf xavier want to fuck scott

>Babs had always been roughly five yewrs younger than Bruce
What are you basing this form? You're making up facts because there's nothing in the comics that says that.

Attached: babs-bat-21.jpg (520x602, 453K)

>There are letter pages from those old bronze age comics where the editors give out the ages of the Bat-Family
Even if there is, that's not the case in the animated series. There is not a 5 year difference in the cartoon.

I hate Babs x Bruce because Babs is for Kara.

Dude can you stop being retarded already ?
It's already been explained that she was already in college when TAS started, but she put her studies in a hiatus and came back to college by the time of MOTB

How about you actually read comics?
She's been depicted as an adult woman since her introduction.

Your page is precisely another attempt to retcon shit following the TAS cartoon.

Attached: file.png (297x661, 484K)

Why do people who don't even read comics still insist on posting here

It is creepy because Timm made it creepy. First of all he made Batgirl younger than 25 and he has actually likend the affair to a schoolgirl crush on Barbara's part.

Because he should only go out with men.

>It's already been explained that she was already in college when TAS started,
By an autistic youtuber. I don't need a youtuber to try to justify my reasoning, I can just point straight to a scene and disprove his batshit reasoning.

It's funny seeing used up whores moving the goalposts on acceptable age of consent as they get older.

You have low intelligence
Don't reply to me

>She's been depicted as an adult woman since her introduction.
That's not what we're talking about, we're addressing the arbitrary 5 year age difference that you decided on.

It's funny seeing you trying to justify a relationship that by Timm's own admission was a huge mistake on Batman's part.

He is right though
Babs is older than dick

they should have kept the age difference

-ss user

>Babs is older than dick
That's not what we're talking about, we're talking about the instances that batgirl and Batman only have a 5 year age difference.

Incel

>mature
>posting on chinese cartoon sub forum for comic books

pick one

It's between 5 and 8, literally no difference

>It's between 5 and 8
You can prove that Batgirl was 25 at one time but there's nothing to say that Bruce was in his early thirties.

Fuck Babs

Attached: pathetic_womanlet.jpg (1000x1537, 351K)

Batgirl was never intended to be a love interest to Batman.

Attached: 20190605_091943.jpg (590x357, 224K)

??????
25+5 = 30 user.

This kills the Dickfags.

Attached: file.png (310x520, 372K)

What else do you think it is? Bruce isn't an old man. His age has been retconned up in the last 10 years so they can fit all the Robins in while keeping Dick young and Damien old enough to be Robin.

But prior to this, Bruce couldn't be more than 10 years older than Dick.

That's an unreliable narrator.

Dick is for Kori.

No it's not.

Attached: CXugr.jpg (1172x909, 597K)

Attached: file.png (561x278, 330K)

It's dick self-inserters that get the most upset at the idea of Bruce and Babs together though.

They don't want any of Dick's women being stolen away from them.

i t would be weird if it was a friend or neighbor. It's creepy and twisted if its your parent figure.
Are you not aware of emotions and the boundaries between roles?

It's Alfred narrating.

And the age isn't the biggest problem with the pairing.

Yes it is. Alfred doesn't know whats in their heads and he clearly doesn't even know if Babs is Batgirl.
Unless its literally the author telling us what the characters are thinking, it's not reliable narration.

>It's dick self-inserters that get the most upset at the idea of Bruce and Babs together though.
I don't give a shit about Dick, this is about how Creepy Timm is.

She and Wonder Woman both canonically fell in love with him during the silver age.

Attached: The Brave and the Bold 78 P00018.jpg (940x1440, 650K)

He's a reliable narrator.
>Unless its literally the author telling us what the characters are thinking
That's exactly what's happening. Alfred is the mouthpiece in this strip.

You posting a page from a story where the whole point was that it's all a ruse.

Oh sorry, you're a roastie who just hit the wall
My mistake

The point of that story is that it started as a ruse, but ended up becoming real. It was a dumb story either way.

No its not, you retard. Alfred is explaining things from his point of view. He clearly lacks knowledge that both the author and the reader have.

It started as one, and then it wasn't. They both sincerely wrote down their secret identities and hid them in the park.

Attached: The Brave and The Bold 78 P00031.jpg (1116x1600, 677K)

I have a good stable job with lots of free time, degrees in two different fields, a nice car, and my own place. Just because I post out of boredom from time to time doesn't mean I'm some manchild.

>He's a reliable narrator.
Barbara herself disagree, see

>Didn't Dick fuck Catwoman once?
I think she was only teasing him in order to get Bruce jealous, which Dick himself knew and told her to fuck off. I don't think they've ever fucked. At least not that I'm aware of.

Timm actually wanted to have Dick dicking Catwoman when he returned all edgy as Nightwing, but WB stopped him.

Timm has some weird fetishes man.

Silver age wonder woman fell for Superman too user. Her main match was Steve Trevor. That's canon.

He's into May-December shit and cuckoldry.

Wonder Woman is always switching between Trevor, Superman, and Batman. She's a hoe.

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 15K)

It was Trevor, then began with Batman, and during the 60s started with Superman. Trevor was still the main love interest, but there'd always be that random issue with Batman or Superman.

Hell, Black Canary also began dating Batman before moving to Green Canary, and then there was that whole weird thing with Lance.

Yeah I could tell. I still remember the one episode where Bruce cucks Clark.

Attached: clark kek.jpg (640x480, 84K)

>mid-thirties
What? At the very least Batman was in his in mid-40s

Bruce Timm wanted every girl to be with Bruce. He self inserted as Bruce.

Jokes on you i never had girlfriend.

that's a retcon because barbara wasn't interested in Batman.

Just the Green Lantern x Hawkgirl example is enough, where John cucks Shayera with Mari because he's afraid of the future, then feels cucked when Shayera starts dating Carter, and then when Carter remember his past as Hawkman he gets retroactively cucked by past life John and loses his shit. Everyone ends being cucked.

I don't get that. It is not like Dick doesn't get another girl every other week.

batgirl being a love interest in Batman in the comics isn't canon because it's not a consistent fact.

You have no right to judge other people's fetishes if you are on Yea Forums.

>As long as it's not incest or homosexuality or pedophilia then what is wrong with their relationship ?
>homosexuality
I agree, as long as it's heterosexual or bestiality, nothing wrong with their relationship.

Rude.

you don't have to be a dickfag to be against Timm's creepy fetishes. the way he portrayed Batgirl in the series wasn't that of a young adult woman but a young teenage girl.

That's how young adult women act.

Bingo. Women are perpetual children.

I can and will, and really the age thing isn't even the weirdest thing about Batman/Batgirl affair. no, the weird thing is how characteristically out of place it is.

Kill yourself incel.

Attached: 1532103711738.png (706x780, 350K)

>the weird thing is how characteristically out of place it is.
???

>they said as they argue about cartoons on Yea Forums

Yep This.

The main problem with the Bruce x Babs Ship in both TAC and its comics is that its OOC and fanfic tier in its storytelling not that the ages are a bit suspect.

Attached: 1553808726036.jpg (600x315, 27K)

uncharacteristically out of place it is. does Batman have so little self-control that he's gonna have sex with Batgirl?
it turns the whole relationship of Batman and a sidekick into a sexual one so does that mean Batman was just grooming her? he deliberately place her into danger just to fuck her then ghosted her as soon she leaves for a normal life?

Dickfags will ignore this post

There's nothing OoC because the cartoon made up their characters.
>Batman
>self control
Catwoman is something that exist.
Batgirl also isn't his sidekick.

>Attractive man
>Attractive woman
>They fall in love

What's weird about it ?

>The main problem with the Bruce x Babs Ship in both TAC and its comics is that its OOC and fanfic tier
exactly, it's a binary way of thinking where timm think every woman wants to fuck Batman because Batman is a self-insert.

the fact that they have no reason to fall in love.

So leave then

still closer in age than Batgirl is to Batman but again, I don't give a fuck about Dickbabs. the only reason Dick even comes into the picture is how unbearably awkward it all is.

i'm just saying how incredibly hypocritical it is to go hur dur women are children.

it's not even love though, she was just a fuck to him.

Batman was 30 and she 25. Dick a "teen".

They've every reason to fall in love, specially Barbara.

Because she's barely 20 and he's fast approaching 40. My grandparents have a 5 year age difference, but come on, a near 20 year one is fucking creepy.

what?

Feel like I've seen this exact same post before.
Specially the "they fall in love" line. Why is it that faggots keep repeating it over and over again pretending that it's true?

He should have at least cleared it with Dick. I get that the 'I consent/I consent/Didn't you forget someone else?' thing is a meme but that's pretty much an unwritten rule between friends and family, at least between men. If my friend breaks up with someone, it'd be a real dick move of me to date her without at least checking if he'd be okay with it.

Some men are perpetual children too, such as yourself.

Barbara:
>her dad works with him and admire him
>he's outside the system, but respected by everyone within the system
>he's dangerous and capable
>everyone in the city has faith in him, including her dad
>once she becomes Batgirl he accepts her
>gets to see personally just how awesome and noble he really is
Why wouldn't she fall hard for him?

Bruce:
>she's hot, young, and feisty
>she respect and admire his goals and code
>she can fight just as good and keep up with him
>she's always there whenever he needs someone and loyal to boot
Why wouldn't he eventually fall for her even if just a little?

>Why wouldn't she fall hard for him?
Because not every relationship between a man and woman has to be romantic.

Barbara is the perfect woman for Bruce. She understands him and supports his way of life while also not being a notorious thief.
Bruce is the perfect man, period.

>I started reading comics in 2011

How do you know ? Can you read the minds of fictional characters ?

I'm sorry, but every chick that dresses as a Bat should, logically, be into Batman. Otherwise why dress like that? The only one i can see not being the case is Kate, because she's Bruce's cousin and lesbian.

That's not a valid reason. You have to present an argument for her not to be attracted to him.

In the cartoon Batman was at the very minimum ten years older than her.

Why do you pretend to know anything about relationships, incel ?

>That's not a valid reason.
Yeah it is, Not every woman in Batman's life has to fuck him.

>He thinks a 10 year gap is uncommon

Please go outside

The ones that dresses as FUCKING BATMAN should, though. I mean, think about it. Why else dress like that?

>Barbara is the perfect woman for Bruce.
That's not even true in the cartoon, the relationship is seen as a disaster.

>Why else dress like that?
To fight crime.

Dress as something else then. Hell, become a cop!

No, it's not. You can't say "not every woman needs to be attracted to Batman so let's say this one isn't."
You have to explain why she isn't.

No it's not
They broke off becaude bruce was too focused on his vigilante work
People break off all tue time user, you don't need to call it 'a disaster'

It was because of Tim. Bruce pushed everyone away after was happened to Tim. No more sidekicks or partners.

shoddy writing on their part.

That's what people do when they are depressed, yes
He didn't want to hurt anyone else again, so he broke out to protect barbara

why should she? her way of dressing doesn't mean consent or attraction.

>Handsome
>Intelligent
>Famous
>Nice
>Rich
>Charming
>Selfless
>Courageous
>Fit
>user srill stubbornly believes Barbara is not aytarcted to hil

You almost had it, son.

>a near 20 year one is fucking creepy
Why would it be? I know tons of people who have age difference of 10 to 15 years.

>You have to explain why she isn't.
because they don't have any chemistry and doesn't provide any reason for a relationship.

People like this don't get love at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they're women.

you're giving me reasons why you're attracted to Batman but you're not giving me any proof that batgirl should fell in love with him.

Fucking based.

>It's their bodies, their feelings
and yet you're against two consenting adults of the same sex being in a relationship

Attached: 1507360088025.gif (512x807, 434K)

>People like this don't get love at all.
they really don't. it really is like fanfiction where their best defense is that they're two attractive characters.

Bruce and Dick are brothers

>consentual
Actually there's nothing consentual [sic] about being mindraped by faggots like you to alter their feelings to make their bodies do things they wouldn't naturally do just to satisfy literal hypergamy autism.

He's his ward, so he's technically neither but their relationship is obviously in a strange place. Bruce is his guardian but he definitely has times where he relates to him like a little brother.
In the end, fucking his first love is a betrayal and it's meant to be so, they already had this dilemma when Bruce kept the fact she was Batgirl from him in the first place.
I don't get how people are shocked that the dorks who obviously have a taste for Old Hollywood Melodrama write Old Hollywood Melodramas.

There are limits

Dixon and Beatty made Bruce way too fucking creepy and rapey in these stories. In Nightwing Year One he kidnaps Jason Todd and binds and gags him to a chair.

No, Batgirl Year One makes it clear she has already been through college.

There's a reason Babs becomes BATgirl, not Robin-girl. Just sayin'...

Are you actual brainlets or are you pretending you can't understand it because it ruins your argument?

>dating your teacher
Gross.

Batgirl is self trained.

Okay, Bruce.

The idea that two attractive people will fuck because they are two attractive people is unironically a brainlet idea.

he informally instructs her in fighting techniques, you retard
he's not her high school Spanish teacher.

What that.... NO!

>she was in her early 20's at the latest
>the common interest is extremely dangerous, potentially crippling
>And it is the Man's ONLY interest. above even a potential partner
>The man was approved by her father as a crime fighter. I approve of my coworkers as good employees, but I sure as hell wouldn't want them near my daughter
>The girl dated (or was dating at the same time of the rendezvous) his adoptive son
>she DEFINITELY regrets the relationshipp in the future

Don't really have a leg to stand on

Even though that's not true and attractive people fuck attractive people all the time, that's not what anybody in this thread has said.
That's why you're either an idiot, or at least posing as one.

you have clearly never been to a club in your life

Barb canonically had a crush on Killer Moth because he sounds like a school principal, she was into that.

>early 20s at the latest
Why do you stupid whores keep trying to push this shit?
Women in their 20s are adults.

>Going to clubs

What is this, the 70s ?

>not dating your teacher
cringe
>he's not her high school Spanish teacher.
Nothing wrong with a Spanish teacher either you nitwit

>he informally instructs her in fighting techniques
Yeah, no awkward physical contact or trust to be broken by a relationship there. No fucked up power dynamics to be exploited by both. They fought, man, they should fuck too!

They are insecure about boomers stealing their imaginary girlfriends

there's no such thing as fucked up power dynamics
it's a spook invented by feminists to absolve themselves of any culpability in past actions they regret.

>somebody said the magic word
Batmoth >>>>>>>>>>>>> Batgirl/Batman.
Want to know why? Because Killer Moth is relatable and not an uptight jackass like Batman. I can buy Killer Moth fucking Batgirl because he's supposed to be a fuckup. When Batman fucks Batgirl it's because Timm is self-inserting but when Killer moth fucks Batgirl is engaging character drama.

Attached: 1469166014196.jpg (648x523, 69K)

>Power dynamics
Fucking rostie lel.

>there's no such thing as fucked up power dynamics
So we're cool with priests fucking young boys? Ed Savitz did nothing wrong is what we're saying?

>there's no such thing as fucked up power dynamics
t. Catholic priest

Yeah, just make Batman into a child groomer and it's fine.

Is it really that weird to want to fuck Catwoman of all people? I could somewhat see being weirded out by the Harley thing and even then , insane clown she may be....it doesn't make her any less fuckable.

>that's not what anybody in this thread has said

That's not power dynamics, that's child rape

>Been trapped in a basement since the 70's
damn dude, no wonder you can't get laid

fine, it was nobody in this thread that you were originally replying to.

Um I had in fact replied to that post earlier.

The comics are non canon and written by people who had nothing to do with the show.

Child rape begins with authority figures abusing their power, you dense cunt.

Everyone from the modern era got fucked after Justice League.
Tim Drake was kidnapped and tortured.
Barbara became a jaded husk of her former self and disillusioned with vigilantism.
Clark was mindraped by aliens for years.
Lots of implied tragedies about other superheroes.
Besides Virgil, Barda, Aqua Girl, and Warhawk, I can't remember a definitive happy ending lasting into the setting of beyond.

Dickfags lashing out at dick being a cuck, a plotpoint which was hammered home in TNAB, is hilarious

Oh fuck, I remember Patricia Powell.

It's both, child rapists used power dynamics to ensure a culture of silence.
>it's not rape because the priest says God it's ok
>it's not rape because this guy is paying me money
There are less extremes cases like college professors dating young students where it's legal but still predatory.

No, it begins with the abuse of children. It's bad because they're doing it to children, not because they're doing it at all.

What do you think of princes marrying peasants ?

It's not predatory to date a consenting adult younger than you. If they are using their actual power to force people to have sex with them, that's rape.

If it's a nebulous dynamic as defined by dumb sluts in their late 20s that regret their past actions, then its just sex they wish they hadn't actually done

Catwomen fucking everything is completely normal, Catwoman fucking her main love interest's adopted son is a bit weird though especially given Timm's usual fetishes.

so rape is fine as long as the victim's not a child?
good to know

>it begins with the abuse of children
How do you think occurs? What do you think grooming entails? What do you call it when a priest starts asking favors based on the power he holds over the child? Put two and two together, you dumb boomer.

It's rape

You worthless whores need to see

>rich actress with access to royalty
>peasant
Lmao

In fact showcases the problem where the entire relationship is inherently unequal. Batman controls all aspects where he can just ditch her amd ignore her. That's being emotional abusive and there's nothing she can do about it.

You're still implying Bruce never held authority over Babs when she was underage. She wasn't always a college student, you know? DCAUfags need not apply in this discussion.

Dating your step-brother's ex is already pretty iffy. Dating your adopted son's ex is weird as fuck. Dating your adopted son's ex who also happens to be your student and the daughter of one of your only confidantes is fully into creep territory.

I agree with you user, but we live in a clown world. Something that's been socially accepted for most of history between consenting people legally recognized as adults is now "creepy" but if you're a fag it's a-okay.

>It's not predatory to date a consenting adult younger than you
It is when you're using your status as an authority to get to them. Batman is abusing his status as her mentor, manipulating her even if he's doing it indirectly. It's not a healthy relationship.

The priest isn't coming up to Juan and asking him to touch his cock because he wants a blowjob. He tells him to do it because the boy trusts the priest, the priest's commitment to God and possible retribution from his parents AND GOD if he talks about it. It's a nuanced subject. Now cry about pizzagate.

She has literally always been depicted as an adult in the present-day continuity of DC comics. She was introduced as an adult and retroactive continuity only places her as under 18 in flashback stories.
Try reading them sometime.

Imagine if your daughter was in high school and started hanging around one of your friends. She basically treats him as a second dad and is always going over to his house to hang out and chat. She also starts a relationship with his son but then breaks it off sometime in college. Then immediately after she breaks up, within the year, your friend starts fucking her.

You definitely don't think anything weird happened in her high school years. She's a consenting adult, nothing wrong with that either. Your friend obviously was just being nice to her and she liked that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this relationship.

Who cares? If two consenting adults want to fuck then let them regardless of age difference or who their ex's were. I literally never understood the types of people who get worked up over this. Unsurprisingly most of this concern trolling seems to come from women. Jealous much?

>even if he's doing it indirectly
No. If he's "doing it indirectly" he's not doing it at all. Idealising someone doesn't make them guilty of grooming you.

Why would I imagine that when it's totally irrelevant to the topic at hand?

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with this relationship.
Nope.

>always
>in the present continuity
So which is it? And by the way, OP's pic? That shit is almost 15 years old by now.

Don't you have Harley fart fetish stuff to work on, Timm?

So if a 50 year old man started dating a 20 year old who he knew and interacted with since she was 1 year old, this is ok? You don't think anything weird or predatory happened in those 19 years that shaped the younger girl into dating him?

And just like the priest Batman is creating an insular environment, one of secrecy. She places her entire life into his hands and he uses that trust to fuck her.

>dude why do I give a shit if my adopted son dated my current gf she's 20 brah lmao

>So if a 50 year old man started dating a 20 year old who he knew and interacted with since she was 1 year old, this is ok?
Yes.

Because that person is Commissioner Gordon

To be fair context is important. That said successful middle aged men who aren't already married will almost always go for women in their mid to early 20s. No self respecting man wants some washed up hag over 30.

You misunderstand
I mean continuity of in the present day. As in stories not set in the past, as I explained in the next sentence.
I also don't understand what you mean about OP's pic since half of it is from the DCAU which you discounted, and in which Barbara is an adult anyway.

I'm just going to assume you're a moron.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with this relationship.
There will be when I beat the piss oit of my "friend" for being a creepy fuck who screwed my daughter. The fact that he does that WITHOUT my blessing is a sign of disrespect to me as a man. The law may say it's permissible but such an affront I could not abide.

Well let your family know that and im sure they'll let you around your nephews and cousins.

Unless he was grooming her, then yes it's perfect okay. If she became an adult and decided she wanted some 50 year old cock then that's her choice.

>do you think a 50 yr old man dating a 20 yr old woman is ok?
>yes
>WELL THEN GO RAPE EVERYONE THEN

In the DCAU Babs isn't a high schooler and Jim Gordon is 20 years older than Bruce, at least.

>in the present day
OP's pic comes from a 19 year old animated movie.

>unless he was grooming her
Shes dresses as a fucking bat in his name. It's fair to say the grooming already happened.

>my imaginary daughter is my property
good thing you're an incel

It does when they use that idealization to have sex, it's a form of deception.

>your nephews and cousins
Nice moving goalposts retard. Incest is a whole other bag of worms, stay on topic.

Do you even read comics? Please show me where Bruce has ever "groomed" Barbara.

You're a legitimate retard.

Wrong. I have a little girl and threads like this make me angry because I can imagine it happening in real life. It makes me sick.

No, it doesn't. People are responsible for their own actions, even women.

I'm saying what most people think is not what you think. Everyone will think you guys are creeps. Society will think you guys are creeps, because you're creeps.

your daughter is going to fuck a bunch of guys and suck their dicks before she's 20.
Get over it now while you can

Dark

You seem to have the uncanny ability to never follow up any argument that you start. Someone rebukes you and you just revert to acting like a child going "waaaaaah y-you're a creep".

>Please show me where Bruce has ever "groomed" Barbara.
In the cartoon when he takes her on as a sidekick. Again, she is putting her entire life into his hands which requires an absolute trust in him and by having sex with her he's abusing that trust.

It's like creepy Uncle and Niece got together. It's a weird and not really well thought out paiting.

Or, and hear me out, teach her to have self respect and moral integrity so that doesn't happen.

I guess it make us 3. Me, OP and Bruce Tim.

Bruce, stop pretending to be different people to make your ship seem normal

>People are responsible for their own actions, even women.
That's fucking hilarious because you're just using the woman as a scapegoat for the man's actions. It's not on the younger and inexperienced woman to realize she's in a unhealthy relationship.

sounds good, doesn't work

>implying you wouldn't want to fuck a 18 or 19 year old in her prime if you had the chance
I know this is Yea Forums, but let's be honest with ourselves here.

Batman shouldn't be operating on horny 4channer logic.

Nah, they seem like kids. 25 or older is alright, but depends on personality and on their professional work.

Attached: 1501261374674.jpg (400x533, 48K)

It's not unhealthy. They're both attractive.

Now now anons, be honest.

>when Killer moth fucks Batgirl it's engaging character drama.
This guys gets it. Batgirl wanting the Batdick is boring and cliche but Batgirl wanting to fuck Killer Moth? Now I'm interested.

Attached: Batmoth2.png (1080x474, 98K)

She is not a sidekick, she is his partner

How did your daughters turn out?

It actually is, I'm afraid. It works both ways.
A man can enter a relationship with a younger, consenting adult that is attracted to him. If he later on regrets that relationship, it is his own fault.

>she is his partner
No she isn't, she takes orders from him and he supervises her training. That's called being a mentor.

Dick and Babs shippers can't handle it. Good. I fucking hate that ship. I honestly wish none of the bat characters dated, save maybe Batman and Catwoman.

it's not 4channer logic, it's human male biology.

I am, sorry, but most look like teens to my eyes and most behave like one.

Attached: 1530280206655.jpg (750x738, 421K)

They realized they have the power of controlling men with their vaginas, making men white knight for them and doing whatever they felt like doing, then calling it being the victims of fucked up power dynamics when they're older. They also got abortions.

I didn't even make an argument. I made a statement. One that holds true just about anywhere. No one thinks its ok for a 50 year old to date a 20 year old.

That's actually incorrect

That makes it hotter though.

Damn, user. If true, I am genuinely sorry for you.

Hahahahaha

>Wanting to marry someone older than 25.
I knew this board was full of woman and white knighting faggots.

>A failure father trying to argue for defeatist "just accept all girls are sluts" bullshit

At least your honest about it faggot. Now fuck off with your "don't bother trying" mantra.

Even Europoor countries that actually have it legal for old men to fuck 14 year olds look down on those relations, except maybe in rural place where it was essentially arranged by family.

How are there such persistent Killer Moth fans in [current year]?

I saw this in Friends, and that turned out mostly okay until it didn't.

I personally have no issues with it mainly because Dick is a dick. Honestly anything is better than Selina and Bruce.
WWxBat is still the best though

He's making a comeback, gonna be in the next Batgirl issue soon.

Attached: 1555107405342.jpg (791x1200, 1.34M)

I'm so out of the loop sometimes I wonder why I come to this board.

Attached: 1528546848521.jpg (600x315, 16K)

based

I'll admit I was wrong. It's ok if you're in India lmao

Holy shit all of you are so fucking stupid

She takes orders from him because he is smarter
They are still partners, did you even read the Gotham Adventures comics ??

It comes from women because women are highly sensitive to weird situations due to millions of years of being the objects that weird situations usually revolve around

It’s unsurprising that a man would want to fuck a woman he knew as a teen even if his son was with her, and it’s unsurprising that a woman would want to fuck her old boyfriend’s dad, but it’s a gross urge of nature that we’d rather not acknowledge. Like a fart.

It’s also unsurprising that the defense of these types of relationships is prominent in the kind of place where those most likely to take advantage of these kinds of relationships reside: manchildren.

>manchildren
Fuck off faggot all the defenders have been saying is they should be in love because they're both attractive. That's not manchild logic, it's woman logic.

Why do you care about personality of woman if you are just fucking?

>That's not manchild logic, it's woman logic.
same thing really

This is also bait

No one is claiming they have no right to be together, we're just exercising our right to judge them for it.

Bruce and Barbara are both deeply damaged people. Gordon cheated on is wife and then she died of cancer. What do you think that did to Barbara mentally? It's no wonder she's attracted to Bruce, her pent up anger towards Jim mixed with Daddy issues makes for a potent cocktail of bad decision making. It doesn't make their union okay, but I really doubt one is truly taking advantage of the other.

You do know that Dick fits the description, right? He's Gordon's friend as well.

As a female, i like Bruce x Babs precisely because of the fucked-upness. Imagine two intelligent and capable individuals, that normally know how to restrain themselves because of their morality and training. They also know they should never be together for various reasons, not the least that she's dating the man's ward. But they're so into each other they can't help it but fuck like animals in whatever dirty place they find it themselves. Fuck morality, fuck reason, fuck everything, lets just fuck.

That's insanely hot.

It does show how much she admires the bat though, when she could have gotten a different kind of outfit and identity instead.

She was doing that shit way before he got a hold on her.

>As a female
Ok buddy

>I really doubt one is truly taking advantage of the other.
No, I think Batman is taking advantage of Batgirl.

Impressed by how beefy they made wonderwoman back in the day.

i've always considered batman and babs relationship to be kind of a father/daughter relationship, or at the very least a mentor/apprentice thing. Thats why its kinda weird when theyre being depicted as romantic to each other.

>t. Bruce

I hope if you ever have a son he ends up cucking you.

Attached: 1518488763247.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

epilogue was a mistake

>>A handsome man in his mid-thirties
I think Bruce was well into his forties by the time Nightwing made the beat.

i thought the same thing. it's obviously a bad idea but totally understandable

>so in that way its creepy in the same way a rock star dating someone that's been a fan of them since highschool is creepy.
but if rockstars didn't do shit like that they wouldn't be rockstars..

I don't understand why people have an issue with Bruce/Babs.

Nightcuck was on his way out by TNAB anyways.

No he's not
He really did love her, he saved pictures of her on the batcomputer in batman beyond

>i've always considered batman and babs relationship to be kind of a father/daughter relationship, or at the very least a mentor/apprentice thing

Well you're wrong

>No, I think Batman is taking advantage of Batgirl.
In most interpretations it really seems like she is the initiator. Bruce is still human, and when a young, sexually aggressive redhead (we know how they are) is literally throwing herself at him eventually he's going to give in. He also seems to hate himself for showing weakness and giving in because he detests weakness in himself but also he's compromising the mission.

OH FUCK NO

It's almost like she's his kid stepsister or the kid down the block who used to hang out at his house while her parents were at work. It's difficult to fit their relationship cleanly into any real world dynamic.

I don't know if you are baiting or just naturally retarded

Fuck off

Women can date whoever they want you islamic incel

Fuck off, Timm.

By Allah you are absolutely haram!

>In most interpretations it really seems like she is the initiator
That doesn't matter at all because he's the older and more experienced person. He's the one who isolated her, he's the one who demanded obedience from her, he's the one who who barbara placed her entire trust into.
That's called grooming.

He's not though. What they had was a mentorship relationship and Batman having sex with her was him taking advantage with her.

So according to you people should only date within their social background ?

The prince shouldn't have married snow white ?

Bill clinton shouldn't have married his secretary ?

It's forbidden for the unfortunate to marry someone of higher status than you ?

Literally why ? Is this the middle ages ? Is this a muslim country ?

>So according to you people should only date within their social background ?
No.
But according to you, Catholic priest should fuck little boys.

Batman is not a priest and batgirl is not a little boy
You are out of arguments and have to resort to non sequitur

Are the boys kids or consenting adults?

She could have left at anytime. Batman doesn't demand servitude, only absolute obedience if you want to participate.

It's a similar situation genius.
Being Batgirl isolates herself from friends and family.
Being Batgirl means she has to put her entire trust into Batman as an authority figure.
This is all adds up to Barbara being taken advantage of.

Being an 17 or 18 doesn't mean anything when you still have a young and impressionable mind. People can and will take advantage of you and that's called predatory behavior.

Literally everything you said is wrong
I hope you never have a daughter you psychopathic control freak

>She could have left at anytime.
She shouldn't have to give up a life opportunity just because Batman can't keep it in his pants.

>If two people are in a relationship that means the male takes advantage of the female

You are worse than an incel

What better is there than to be a bigilante fight crime ?
Become a boring librarian with zero excitement in your life ?

Barbara is Batgirl out of a personal choice, not because Batman told her to. Batman couldn't even stop her from being Batgirl and he tried.

>Literally everything you said is wrong
How is everything I'm saying is wrong?
Being Batgirl does isolate her from friends and family which means the people who cares for her the most won't know that a man twice her age is taking advantage of her and Bruce is just further exploiting that by demanding her obedience.

That doesn't excuse him from taking advantage from her.

Nothing in the cartoon showed her being isolated from friends and family, if anything whenever she was shown in her downtime she seemed to be your random popular college aged girl with friends and such. Bruce is the only one who's autistic about fighting crime. Not even Dick lived an isolated life.

You keep saying this despite not meaning anything

If two people are in a relationship but one holds all the power in the guise of being am authority figure then that's an unhealthy relationship.

25x2 = 50, not 35

>You keep saying this despite not meaning anything
It means that Bruce was using the power imbalance in their relationship to exploit her.

So according to you people should only date within their social background ?

The prince shouldn't have married snow white ?

Bill clinton shouldn't have married his secretary ?

It's forbidden for the unfortunate to marry someone of higher status than you ?

Barbara wasn't 25 in the cartoon and Bruce certainly wasn't 30.

She was 22 in TAS and 25 in TNBA, Bruce was 32 in TAS and 35 in TNBA
You not liking it doesn't change that

Being Batgirl means she has to keep that a secret which means a portion of her life is kept hidden from friends amd family. She can't really talk to anyone about it and that creates a blindspot that Bruce used to take advantage of.

It's her choice, none of it has znything to do with Bruce

>She was 22 in TAS
No she wasn't, she was 18 to 21 during the series.

LOOK. Everyone knows the rule. Half your age plus 7, thats the lower dating limit.

It does when he makes her his sidekick.

Snow White was also royalty, you illiterate pig.

Doesn’t she also canonically have a crush on Killer Moth?

Imagine being so angry that ur dad is getting laid just because u used to also smash

Yeah>I had a crush on Killer Moth.
You never forget your first.

Attached: 1553041382564.png (640x480, 167K)

>Batman couldn't even stop her from being Batgirl and he tried.
I think that's key here. Batman never wanted ANY of his partners. They all came to him. He never wanted Dick, Jason, Tim, Steph, or Damian to be Robin. But, letting them do so under his guidance was safer than going it alone, which they ALL would have done. Same with Babs.

heh

>It means that Bruce was using the power imbalance in their relationship to exploit her.
That implies malice on his part. Batman's major fault is his strict adherence to a moral code. Exploiting Barbara runs contrary to his nature and would be as abhorrent to him as killing the Joker.

>Batman never wanted ANY of his partners. They all came to him.
Yes, clearly Batman is the victim is his recruiting of underage proteges. Jason Todd understands and respects his pain.

>That implies malice on his part
No it doesn't, it states it as exploitation.

>the irony of this post tho

Attached: 1541406499483.png (417x480, 326K)

>states it as exploitation
What should he have done?

I'm fully in support of Barbara really, REALLY wanting to get fucked by Bruce, but it's entirely just a power/Daddy issue thing. No romance, and it never gets in the way of the work.

Sex always gets in the way of the work, user.

Romance makes work stronger

Just like my shoujo manga.

>Daddy/power
I read it more as a passion thing and her being open/receptive to love while Bruce obviously isn't.
Bruce is this cool guy, showing her cool shit, and the only other person she had to relate to about it literally left because of it.
It's like if you had a fun job you were passionate about, and only one coworker, and couldn't tell anyone else.

Dick’s fine but this is a betrayal of Gordon’s trust

Don't shit where you eat

Barbara is for Killer Moth

silence tranny

Did you even read BGY1? It's clear she's at least 5+ years older than Dick, who is 12 in this comic.

>non sequitur

>Work relationships are bad

Attached: Jessica-Jones-Alias-vol-2-luke-cage-3.jpg (972x1496, 293K)

Imagine telling on yourself like this.jpg
PATHETIC
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

Do you fuck coworkers?

>tfw i can relate to grayson
fucking kill yourself melanie my mom was dying in the hospital when you tried to suck his dick you fucking whore I hope you get cancer and die in a ditch

What happened, user?

>fucking kill yourself melanie
What

Dick Grayson turned 18 and went off to college in 1969. DC continued to refer to him as Robin the Teen Wonder right up till he became nightwing so we'll be generous and assume he was in the 18-19 range so "Teen" is technically accurate(Comic book Time!).

Barbara ran for congress in 1973. A member of Congress must be at least 25 years old.

So at least a seven year age difference between Babs and Dick, Pre-Crisis.

And Betty is the better Batgirl for Dick, BTW.

Not fuck her.

Sounds like a gf/wife named Melanie tried to perform oral sex on his father while his mother was in the hospital, easy enough to understand.

So basically been Samuel L Jackson in Black Snake Moan?

Right but how did he know that poster was Melanie?

>Clark was mindraped by aliens for years.
Supes was only brainwashed for a year tops.

He's already wearing the black and white suit in the flashback when Starro attaches to him.

Bendis irreparably ruined Luke Cage with this shit

Seems like it was just a general vent inspired by that post.

Ah. Well it was gay then.

True

Bruce is in his forties I thought

Know the way Batman really is Babs being attracted to him much less him being into her makes no goddamn sense. In almost every iterations she's seen Batman as an authority/father figure and she know she's ruthless, cold and obsessed with "the mission". He would not jeopardize his mission by sleeping with someone who his closest ally and heir apparent has or is into, he's a tactical genius and he would threaten his relationship with his son to get some tail? Fuck no, he's a billionaire who's incredibly good looking he's never wanted for sex and probably thinks of it like the average guy sees what kind of burger he wants. Barbara would also not mesh well with Bruce as there's a lot of stories of how much friction they truly have. This is fanfiction tier writing written by a faggot who's a joke in the industry.

That's the appeal, though. It's passion overruling reason and logic. Passion breaking all walls and bridges. Unrestrained passion. Damn everything else, lets have sex.

>Barbara would also not mesh well with Bruce as there's a lot of stories of how much friction they truly have.
All written by butthurt DickxBabs shippers that got burned by the cartoon.

Nah thats all bullshit.
She became Batgirl for fun, she likes doing good but the thrill was the most attractive part. So Batman was part of that life.
More to the point, Bruce WANTS to be ruthless, cold, and obsessed, but he's just not. He's an emotional bulimic, he binges then purges. He denies himself of something that he wants and then he finally cracks then wants to be rid of it because he wants to go back to denying it. That's why he's constantly fucking Supervillains and Coworkers.

You mean a decent human being? Yeah.

No. Bruce has only one passion and it's the mission, sex is something easy to come by for Bruce not something he's thoughtlessly do especially when the ramification could jeopardize the mission.

Yea okay dude, then all the stories pre-Timm where Babs argues with Bruce or outright gets kicked out because of their conflicting ideologies is my imagination? Fuck off shipperfag go back to Yea Forums.

He's also incredibly focused and calculating, someone like that would know that relationships/sex complicate things for the worse.

>He's an emotional bulimic, he binges then purges. He denies himself of something that he wants and then he finally cracks then wants to be rid of it because he wants to go back to denying it.

Now that's the biggest load of shit I've ever read, I can expect that from Hal but not Bruce. Batman is a control freak and "binging and purging" is the exact opposite of his character, you've watched too many cartoons.

>That's why he's constantly fucking Supervillains and Coworkers.

Those are people he deems equals or counterparts, Babs has been and always will be his subordinate.