Attached: Sql97zhg.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg4AOTe9PnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a cartoon reviewer on Youtube.

Qui?

His speech pattern is fucking grating.

marsreviews knockoff

Isn't this the same guy that bullied the kid with cancer on twitter and demanded they apologize because they got to see an early screening of some new Steven Universe episodes as apart of the make a wish foundation and mentioned some vague but irrelevant spoilers on twitter?

He lost his shit that someone else other than him was gonna spoil an upcoming episode before him and take away his monotization money, even one of the crewniverse called him out for being a fucking clown.

Attached: tumblr_nlqzsjsxCo1sgpajbo6_1280.png (717x396, 206K)

So what happened in Gumball’s finale exactly? I haven’t watched the show in years so don’t let up on the spoilers

Yes, that's the guy.

>I hate this person!
>I'm going to shill him!
Fuck off, The Roundtable.

Stop posting e-celebs in Yea Forums

The character that knows their world is a TV show tries to tell everyone the series is ending which means their world is, they ignore him as a joke about characters resetting per episode and not caring about important things like that, in the last minute the world starts the be deleted and he's the first to go. It just ends with him falling in the abyss.

That’s sound fucking awful and not at all satisfying

It wasn't intended to be the end, the creator has been throwing the idea for a wrap up movie around before this finale was released. Plus stuff was hinted at that never happened like the whole gumball family running in the abyss (the void), someone from the future altering reality in one episode, and Gumball having a fight with the guy that knows meta stuff that he hadn't had yet during a time travel fight.

I fucking hate youtube channels that use cartoon avatars like that. show your face or show nothing at all you ugly spineless cum sucking window licking taint ramming coward

Attached: 1494460507333.jpg (800x733, 80K)

I just think people's drawn caricatures are obnoxious looking. It's worse if they have them show up during the video while they're talking.

This is the ending in camrip quality for anyone interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=yg4AOTe9PnY

It works better this way. We might not have seen the grand finale but RS already tried to do the series ending means their universe is ending thing and because they had to make an actual conclusion it didn't make sense in the end because the bringer of the end was killed and despite the series ending their universe survives and keeps going.

While unplanned this finale makes more sense, the final episode ends with the footage starting to glitch and things being deleted. It's more meta than anything they'd have done before. It'd bother my autism if they came out of the void despite the show ending. You have to skirt the idea around of show ending = world ending to have a real conclusion.

seriously? they end it on a fucking cliffhanger?

Yea because Ben wanted a special TV movie, direct to DVD movie, or theatrical movie to end it and apparently the studio hasn't offered him the chance to do it despite it being CN UK's flagship series that even the main American branch pushes as their 2nd main series. It's weird that they won't give it anything despite its popularity. You'd think they'd be begging to have it go on forever since Season 6 exists and their new series from the UK company isn't out yet.

>Gumball having a fight with the guy that knows meta stuff that he hadn't had yet during a time travel fight
Which episode was that one again?

The Rerun

Technically the finale itself hasn't actually aired on TV yet. Or has it?
They might be waiting for the numbers to come in before being like "Okay, here's what we can offer you."

>annoying voice
>was a douchebag to a child with cancer because he didn't want steven universe to get spoiled
>animation "critic" on youtube
Despite all this I think RetroNemo is far more annoying. Maybe it's the punchable face.

I hate Vox's near constant dick sucking of SU and Star.