Pizza time

Pizza time.

Attached: pizza.jpg (1400x700, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dlsa7FqkY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Vlcsnap-2016-04-29-23h33m54s020.png (1440x1090, 1.93M)

yay

Attached: 520CFD0C-DBE8-4606-A907-A1CC4A5B9CE8.jpg (774x690, 411K)

>Put the money in the bag.

Attached: pizza boy.png (921x692, 560K)

Attached: tumblr_ps0zk1XgSU1u7un4fo3_540.gif (540x300, 1.27M)

Attached: 0b2.png (680x510, 337K)

>ends with the kid slaughtering the entire family because no tip.
I miss twisted comedy.

Attached: aku orders pizza.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

She should of bought the stupid pizza, why be such a stinker

Where's the soda?

look at the forth box that shit must be squished

Attached: women get more tips is the joke here.jpg (900x3853, 1.04M)

You’re late, Peni!

Do pizza employees not get paid wages? I've never had a job where customers were like "Hey, thanks for doing your job! Here's 5 bucks for doing your job!"

Often time delivery drivers when not actively driving have to clock in as a server/waiter/what have you and that means they get paid diddly squat.

youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

Jobs that have tips are allowed to pay less than minimum wage, the difference being made up by tips that they may or may not actually receive.

The service industry is pure shit.

They are american workers. Their life is worth less than a toilet paper roll.

I am never going to understand why people think this scene is funny.

Attached: image.png (270x257, 77K)

This movie had a lot of awkward dialogue.

This is a lie. The law states that the business has to make up the difference between their tips and the minimum wage. So, they are never actually paid less.

They get paid shit wages man, minimum wages if you're lucky, not only that, but at least where I'm from, most of the main places that do deliveries expect you to provide/use your own bike, that means you're wearing out your own shit, doing multiple runs around the place, jacking up your fuel expenses because they expect you to pay for that too etc. It can get so bad that you're basically effectively paying just to work.
Tip your pizza guys, anons, seriously, doesn't have to be shit like 5+ bucks, just 1/2 dollars makes a difference.
At least working at McDonalds was killing my soul and body with its terrible work environment and constantly forcing me to eat trash from the dollar menu, but working delivery was killing my wallet too.

Attached: 1557716853951.png (226x223, 75K)

I'm aware Raimi is the King of Camp. But of all the scenes to meme into oblivion, why this one?
Tobey's delivery of the line isn't even particularly noteworthy.

Almost every scene in the Raimi trilogy's been memed to oblivion user. but it's not the line by itself that's funny, it's the entire scene and the build up to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dlsa7FqkY3w

You forgot the PICKLES

minimum wage fucking sucks, yo.

>Butterfingers

Woah he stole that guys pizzas

Oh well find another job

Attached: I NEED PICTURES, PICTURES OF SLUTS.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

this is both hot and depressing

thanks spiderman

Attached: images.jpg (303x166, 7K)

I'm really bothered here by the implication that the guy then paid her $27.25

THAT'S SUCH AN ARBITRARY NUMBER

I can't handle this.

I'd say BS, but there was a time I gave a girl a much too generous tip because I thought she was cute, and it caught me way off guard.

some people pay with their cards, but tip in cash. lets the poor wage slaves pocket the cash directly without reporting it for taxes or whatever

I'd imagine with how much people get upset if you dont tip means that a lot of people dont know they can just get paid the rest of their wage if they dont break even or some businesses straight up ignore that part of the law, using some kind of loophole.

But what the fuck do I know, I never worked in service.

God bless people who actually carry cash

i remember people genuinely laughing at the jokes in the raimi movies at the theater

good times

Peter, you're a nice guy, but you're just not DEEPERCUTT