Is Yea Forums's bias against 3D animation justified?

Is Yea Forums's bias against 3D animation justified?

Attached: 768.gif (540x540, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/259953/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of 3dpg in shows is not incorporated well at all.

Does Yea Forums has a bias against 3D animation?

CUTE

Post more Roll and maybe I'll answer you.

Attached: 1538564106733.jpg (1038x1472, 288K)

It’s not that I hate 3D, I just hate most modern uses of 3D (especially in television). It is used less for innovation and more for a fast shortcut.

>Yea Forums's bias against 3D animation
Spider-Verse was 3D animation and regarded as one of the best western animated anything in the last 10 years.

yes

which shows just how low animation has sunk

Why does Roll seek attention from grown men?

How quickly we forget. But I will never forget.

Attached: 1446698401334.webm (1024x576, 2.73M)

If done well it can give a show a unique look that adds the the enjoyment of a series. But most just use it these days to imitate 2d animation poorly or as a cheap shortcut.

As a 3D artist myself I don't hate it but I hate seeing it used in the most basic and boring ways. 3D can be really good, but it's a lot easier to make it really shit.

I know a show is gonna suck when they bring the 3D out and everything looks like it's being rendered in the maya viewport or is just using black outlines on everything.

i wish tron was more popular and less mediocre story wise.
1st movie - almost fell asleep
2nd movie - dissapointed really, contradicted first movie
cartoon - dropped after 3 episodes

Sounds less like it's mediocre and more like it doesn't gel well with you, because Legacy doesn't contradict Tron, and Uprising was fucking amazing from beginning to end.

Attached: 1456946700154.webm (642x360, 2.89M)

yea maybe you are right

Like almost every other bias Yea Forums has, no.

No

Attached: roll_31.gif (800x600, 209K)

If you say so,

Attached: 1557299176349.png (574x1090, 1.54M)

w-what's she going to do with that buster?

Brutally murder robot masters with it.

By powering up a powerful charge shot and releasing it all over their bodies.

in regards to television yes, its rarely used well. As a whole though, the bias is undeserved. CG can be stylish.

Actually she uses it to brutally ravage Dr. Light's fat hairy ass, nhentai.net/g/259953/

90s 3D animation had soul

Attached: st113_chas07.jpg (640x471, 82K)

Delete this slander.

What the hell is this?

Best Roll

Low framerate CGI style that actually works because the character designs actually justify the animation style. Same with Spider-Verse. It doesn't work in Dragon Prince because the characters look like boring anime designs except 3D, so it's just ugly and soulless.

This bias exists because CG is often used to cut costs at the expense of animation quality, especially over-reliance on skeletal animation
CG can look as good as traditional animation but then the costs probably skyrocket again

Since when does Yea Forums have anything against 3D or CGI animation? We have threads about films and shows in that method all the time. If anything, it’s Yea Forums who’s autistic about that shit.

Buster nut on your face

Why did Light give Rock and Roll anatomically correct bodies but didn't bother doing so for the rest of the robot master's?

Attached: 1552525421408.png (597x500, 517K)

What makes you think they're anatomically correct?

You could've fooled me.

I wouldn't mind if the characters wouldn't all LOOK THE FUCKING SAME
why waste time making a new model if Anna, Elsa and their mother can just have the same fucking face

No.
>why do these 3 closely related people look similar

Yes, because most American studios can’t into art design and framerate.

kys

They can barely into 2D either.

All I know is that Yea Forums jannies hate her.

What's the story behind this?

Every-time time someone post lewds the thread get's instantly deleted. I think the Yea Forums jannies hates lolis for some dumbass reason.